Links zum Thema Trauer / Sadness and grief
- (IADC/EMDR) mit Verstorbenen, grenzüberschreitende Trauer-Therapie Induzierte-Nach-Tod-Kommunikation (INTK) [Induced After-Death Communication], eingeführt von dem US-amerikanischen klinischen Psychologen Allan Botkin seit 1995, präsentiert von der deutschen grenzwissenschaftlichen Zeitschrift NEXUS Magazin, Heft 8, Dezember-Januar 2006
External web links (engl.)
Audio- und Videolinks
Audio and video links (engl.)
- Video presentation / satsang by Burt Harding, Canadian Advaita Vedanta teacher, founder of the Awareness Foundation in Vancouver, YouTube film
- Video interview with Katherine Shear, US American professor of psychiatry, psychotherapy research, Columbia University School of Social Work, Current insights on dying, panick attacks, depression, grieving and bereavement, presented by Big Think, interviewed by Austin Allen, 32:26 minutes duration, recorded 3. November 2009, aired 18. November 2009
"Grief itself is a natural (healing) response."
Depression requires psychotherapeutic and medicated help.
Human beings coping with loss, trauma and other forms of extreme adversity
"There isn't one thing that predicts resilience. It's not two things. It is not necessarily in us."
Movie and documentary links
- Animated and narrated lesson A brief history of melancholy, presented by TED-Ed, educator Courtney Stephens, animator Sharon Colman Graham, YouTube film, 5:28 minutes duration, posted 2. October 2014
- Canadian documentary on terminal care featuring Stephen Jenkinson, MTS, MSW, Canadian theologian, storyteller, spiritual activist, farmer, founder of the Orphan Wisdom School, griefwalker, teacher, author, GRIEFWALKER, directed by Tim Wilson, produced by National Film Board of Canada, presented by Culture Unplugged, 70:09 duration, 2008