Prüfung – Tests – Aushalten
Lantana camara (bandera española)
Ausnahmen bestätigen [prüfen] die Regel.
Zitate zum Thema Prüfungen / Tests
Prüfet aber alles, und das Gute behaltet. 1 Thessalonians 5, 21 (NT)
Zitate (engl.) allgemein
Prove yee everything and keep the best. 1 Thessalonians 5, 21 (NT)
- Test everything. [Possibly paraphrased.] Dr. David R. Hawkins (1927-2012), Prescott Seminar Love, 3 DVD set, 17. September 2011
- The expected rarely happens; the unexpected is bound to happen. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj [LoC 720] (1897-1981) Indian Hindu sage
- The universe will test you over and over and over again to make sure that you are committed. Until you are committed you'll always will be rudderless. Once you are committed – I am speaking of personal experience – the universe then falls on line with you and will support you.
- If you are committed to being a jerk […] the universe will support you.
- If you you are committed to being whatever […] the universe will support you.
- If you are committed to do indeed what you say you want to do the universe will support you but it will also test you.
It will throw thunderbolts up your butt and say, […] "You think you are really committed now?"
And if you can finally stand up and say: "Yes, I absolutely am,"
you'll be supported. […] People will come and support you, you'll find all sorts of things to support you. Dr. Stan Dale (1929-2007) transactional analyst, educator, author, founder of the Human Awareness Institute, Love, Intimacy & Sexuality workshop leader, recipient of the Mahatma Gandhi peace medallion, Are you committed?, video, 1 minute duration, May 1993
Englische Texte – English section on Tests
The Guest House
This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door laughing,
and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.
~ Rumi, Persian mystic and poet ~
version by Coleman Barks, The Essential Rumi