NOCH ZU BEARBEITENDE und passend zu postende LINKS
?tag=spiritualwiki-21 http:// ► ➢ ➤ ⚑ ✿ ༺༻⇔ ★ ☯ ♥ ❄ ◊ ♦ ⚡ · <i> </i> <b> </b> rframe bgcolor=white || border=1 center width=100% bgcolor=white || Source: ►
- Video interview with Robert M. Stanley (*1959) US American corporate journalist for HONDA research and development, researcher of UFOs and ETs, editor of UNICUS magazine, owner, operator and radio host of The Unicus Radio Network, author, Archon Parasites Infected Anunnaki – Enki, Enlil, Marduk, Ra, Orion Dynasty, YouTube film, 2:11:13 duration, posted 1. November 2016
Video interview with Robert M. Stanley (*1959) US American corporate journalist for HONDA research and development, researcher of UFOs and ETs, editor of UNICUS magazine, owner, operator and radio host of The Unicus Radio Network, author, Robert Stanley with Marc Gray Project Camelot TV 2017, presented by Project Camelot TV Network LLC, host Mark Gray, YouTube film, 2:20:32 duration, recorded and posted 29. March 2017
Energy control grid imprinted by the Archons and mental parasites created by Lucifer-Enki influencing human DNA and human minds since millennia, the antidote to Enki’s control scheme harvesting soul food.
- Video interview with Robert M. Stanley (*1959) US American corporate journalist for HONDA research and development, researcher of UFOs and ETs, editor of UNICUS magazine, owner, operator and radio host of The Unicus Radio Network, author, 'AI AND THE ALIEN AGENDA, presented by Project Camelot TV Network LLC, host Kerry Cassidy, YouTube film, 1:51:58 duration, posted 18. August 2016
- There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.
Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them. Rudolf Steiner, Die Erkenntnis der Seele und des Geistes, Berlin, 1907
Dr. Rudolf Steiner: That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons.
A teacher: How is that possible?
Dr. Rudolf Steiner: Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual.
The riddle of life is not so simple. When such a being dies, it returns to nature from which it came. The corpse decays, but there is no real dissolution of the etheric body, and the natural being returns to nature. It is also possible that something like an automaton could occur. The entire human organism exists, and it might be possible to automate the brain and develop a kind of pseudomorality.
I do not like to talk about such things since we have often been attacked even without them. Imagine what people would say if they heard that we say there are people who are not human beings. Nevertheless, these are facts. Our culture would not be in such a decline if people felt more strongly that a number of people are going around who, because they are completely ruthless, have become something that is not human, but instead are demons in human form. Faculty Meetings With Rudolf Steiner Volume 2, July 1923
- Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. It is the crumbling away of untruth. It sees through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true. Gregory Mayers
The expression “The map is not the territory” was first used in Alfred Korzybski’s book Science and Sanity from 1933.
- Integral philosophy cannot replace any of the other modes of functions of knowing – it cannot replace empirical science, or contemplative meditation, or even the other mental modes, from literature to poetry to history to psychoanalysis to mathematics to linguistics. But integral philosophy is there, at the very heart of the mental world, coordinating and elucidating all of these modes of knowing, dimensions of value, levels of being. Integral philosophy itself is of the mental domain, and cannot by itself, with its mental devices alone, step beyond that sphere. But it firmly acknowledges the role of contemplation in generating data, and it takes that data into account in its own coordinating and elucidating activities. If it does not itself deliver meditative data, it firmly acknowledges the existence and importance of that data. It is mandalic reason at its finest and most encompassing. It knows the difference between relative truth, which it can divulge, and absolute truth, for which it must yield to the eye of contemplation. K Wilber, The Eye of Spirit, chapter "Eye to Eye", S. 94-5
- I get so tired of hearing people say that there should be white feminism vs black feminism, etc. Feminism means that you uphold those around you as being worth no less or greater than yourself. That goes for viewpoints and life experiences as well. So it should not be white women's lib, or brown women's lib, or black women's lib or red women's lib or yellow women's lib: it is caring about the welfare and rights of fellow human beings. That means i care about my sisters and my brothers of all races and that the work of Spirit in service to humanity will not be done until those of all races listen to the tears, pain and witness in the survival of thousands both like themselves and very different from themselves...over the path of history, taking inspiration from their experiences with a warrior's compassionate heart. The warrior is not afraid to act. The compassionate heart provides insight and discernment. Both are needed in this place in time, but can only make the changes our world needs if we see the other person's challenges as our own. I do not need to be hungry to care that my sister is starving. I do not need to be silenced to know that I must speak out for my brothers who can not. I do not need to be denied my rights to fight for those who have none. When the finger of one hand is hurting, the whole body knows it....and so it must be with humanity if we are to survive ourselves and turn the energy spent on these pointless bigotries towards the productive potential our species has to thrive. This is not the end of an era, it is the continuation of social and spiritual evolution in our world...only now we can be self aware enough as a species to hold ourselves accountable for the world we are creating together. Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk, facebook member
- I am a forest and a night of dark. Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900) German classical scholar, critic of culture, philologist, philosopher of nihilism, author
- The most spiritual men, as the strongest, find their happiness where others would find their destruction: in the labyrinth, in hardness against themselves and others, in experiments. Their joy is self-conquest: asceticism becomes in them nature, need, and instinct. Difficult tasks are a privilege to them; to play with burdens that crush others, a recreation. Knowledge–a form of asceticism. They are the most venerable kind of man: that does not preclude their being the most cheerful and the kindliest. Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900) German classical scholar, critic of culture, philologist, philosopher of nihilism, author
The Moon 満月
Before human beings possessed fire or tools or language, the moon had been their ally. It would calm people’s fears now and then by illuminating the dark world like a heavenly lantern. Its waxing and waning gave people an understanding of the concept of time. Even now, when darkness had been banished from most parts of the world, there remained a sense of human gratitude toward the moon and its unconditional compassion. It was imprinted upon human genes like a warm collective memory. Haruki Murakami (1Q84).
Mediathek: Das wird bitter
Der Ernährungsmediziner Dr. Gerd Claußnitzer warnt vor dem Industriezucker Isoglucose: Er kann Fettleber und Diabetes auslösen helfen. 3sat.de
30. Januar 07:17
So what is this 144,000? Who are they? I don’t actually think there’s a single answer to this but I do believe I’ve found one of them. Since the Bible, and the book of the Unveiling especially, speaks in symbol and allegory it’s only fair to say there are many possibilities to it’s real meaning. I’d say that the orthodox “understanding” of the book is the one that’s most incorrect. We’ll get into more of that later. So let’s get to it. Most folks have heard of Chakras. If you haven’t, I strongly encourage you to do some homework. They’re basically where the universal life force energy plugs into your body. Whirling vortices of energy at specific vibrations are channeled into your vital systems via these nerve centers. When there’s a blockage, disease manifests. It’s really fascinating stuff. Anyway, these energy centers are represented by different stages of the lotus flower, which is itself a symbol of purity of the body. Here are the chakras and their corresponding lotus blossoms: Making reference to the 144000 sealed men whose speaks in the Revelation (Apocalypse), this number is that of the election, 12, carried to its paroxysm: 12 x 12 x 1000, where 1000 is a coefficient of the immensity. In others words, this number indicates that all the elects, without exception, are kept under the protection of God. Bible Number of sealed or elected of all the tribes of Israel, marked of the seal of God. (Rv 7,1) General The 144000 petals of the main chakra or coronal (located to the summit of the cranium) represent the 144000 rays of light originated from all the seven chakras, or centers of energy of the body, deployed and balanced, or again the 144000 vibrations of the divine Creation which travel in the cosmos and that are source of life. In the Gospel of Barnabe, chapter 17, it is written: "144000 prophets that God sent to the world, have spoken obscurely; but after me will come the splendor of all prophets and saint; he will illuminate the darkness of whole what have told the prophets, because it is the messenger of God". Some have seen in this passage an allusion to Muhammad, "The Seal of prophets" (Koran XXX, 40). When we add the number of petals of the five inferior psychic centers, we obtain a total of 48 petals. By adding 96 petals of the frontal center (the place of the third eye where the small number must receive its divine mark), we obtain the number 144, symbol of the perfect and expressed spiritual work, that is to say of the marriage between the soul and the personality. If now we multiply 144 by the thousand petals of the coronal center, we obtain 144000, the number of the elects, who will be all these that will have waked up in them the seven stars or spiritual and psychic centers. John Phaure advances two mathematics divisions which, according to him, are very revealing. As numbers he uses the 144000 servants of God "marked to the front", the number of the Beast, 666 and 216, a fundamental cyclic and cabalistic number (tenth of the one Era: 2160 / 10) that he interprets as one of figures of the Christ: 144 000 / 216 = 666 with a rest of 144 144 000 / 666 = 216 with a rest of 144 These results express according to him that the 144000 "marked" as servants of God before the advent the Antichrist are here the object of the eschatologic combat between the Christ and his Adversary. From this combat leaves "the rest": 144, those who will be the Elects of the celestial Jerusalem". He points out moreover than 666 + 144 = 810, numerical value of the Greek word Parakletos, the Paraclete. Thus the Holy Spirit espressed at the end of time "will be the 'glorificater' of the Creation". By using the pyramidal inch, the external volume of the tomb of the Room of the King in the Great Pyramid gives 144000 cubic inches. The pyramidal inch measures 25.303 mm. By using this unit of measure, the pyramid would have a height of 5800 inches and a volume of 160 billion cubic inches, giving all numbers without decimal. The external recovery of the Great Pyramid would be made of 144000 stones. Occurrence The number 144000 is used 3 times in the Bible.
Feelings recontextualized pretty well. (In John Bradshaw, On Family, p. 47).
- Those who see Me in everything and see everything in Me, are not separated from Me and I am not separated from them. Bhagavad Gita 6:30
- Die Konzerne haben über den Planeten eine Diktatur errichtet. Diese kannibalische Weltordnung muss gestürzt werden. Jean Ziegler plädiert für mehr Gerechtigkeit auf der Welt und übt scharfe Kritik an internationalen Großkonzernen.
- Too many people hold the idea that psychopaths are essentially killers or convicts. The general public hasn’t been educated to see beyond the social stereotypes to understand that psychopaths can be entrepreneurs, politicians, CEOs and other successful individuals who may never see the inside of a prison….Psychopaths have what it takes to defraud and bilk others: They are fast-talking, charming, self-assured, at ease in social situations, cool under pressure, unfazed by the possibility of being found out, and totally ruthless. The psychopath can actually put themselves inside your skin intellectually, not emotionally. They can tell what you’re thinking, in a sense, they can look at your body language, they listen to what you’re saying, but what they don’t really do is feel what you feel. What this allows them to do is to use the words to manipulate and con and interact with you, without the baggage of this ‘I really feel your pain'. Dr. Robert Hare, Without Conscience
Occulted Language: Phonics, Phonetics, Etymology, Spellcasting | Lifting The Veil/ Cullen Smith on Patreon
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
Self transcendence is a term probably fixed by Erich Jantsch.
Hegel speaks in "Phänomenologie des Geistes" about negate and preserve (Negieren und Aufbewahren) .
Gebser calls the same act "das Wahren" , hard to translate. I think he also refers to Hegel. In fact, this seems to be the principle of dialectics.
Roberto Assagioli: “To avoid misunderstanding, however, it should be pointed out here that these ever wider spheres of spiritual life do not cancel or exclude the preceding ones, indeed they assume them. It is only by progressive stages that man is able to recognise and realise the various forms of spirituality” Transpersonal Development p.197
The specific phrase "transcend and include" is a loose translation of Hegel's key term Aufhebung - the moment of dialectical synthesis in the development to a higher stage, which means to both "negate and preserve"... Contemporary readings of Hegel show that it's precisely this Aufhebung (negate and preserve) that always fails, that every identity is shot through with antagonism, all the way down... and that its the impossibility of this "higher synthesis" (transcend and include) - this ontological antagonism in Being itself - that actually keeps the future open and makes the emergence of new forms and structures possible. Basically, there is no original integrated unity underlying the evolutionary process.
in terms of Piaget, he spoke of assimilation and accommodation as well as, I believe, differentiation and integration (Kegan speaks of diff & int, too, as well as "making subject object," which is really the same thing as transcend and include and more accurate--and Kegan is a Piagetian). The precise language of "transcend and include" probably belongs to Wilber, riffing from Hegel and the Piagetians. What is always tricky here, of course, is the confusion of structure and content. Structural shifts (developmental changes in structure of thought) have to build on the old to create the new. This is just obvious. The content that goes along with the structure shifts--like going from God-fearing to scientistic rational materialism--is often where the reactivity and "negation" lies.
Also might help to know that Piaget saw this as an uneven process, with what he called, horizontal and vertical decalage--a lack of uniformity across different domains of knowledge or skill.
From a Psychosynthesis perspective transcend and include imply a refinement or purification of the stage transcended. After disidentifying from a stage one needs to go back and let go of the attachments of the former stage.
In order for Spirit to descend all the levels below must be made transparent for the descending fire of Spirit– Ego-centric, ethnocentric and word-centric attachments must go. So the subconscious must be cleansed, healed, harmonized and synthesized - this is what Assagioli calls the path of purification.
- The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less. Socrates
- When the truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie. Yevtushenko, Soviet dissident
- Gib den Männern technische Spielereien und Erfindungen, lasst die Frauen die Welt regieren.
R. Buckminster Fuller [BW 445] (1895-1983) US-amerikanischer Systemtheoretiker, Architekt, Ingenieur, Konstrukteur, Designer, Erfinder, Futurologe, Philosoph, Autor
- Wisdom is the daughter of experience. Leonardo da Vinci
- Only the shaman knows that culture is a game. Everyone else takes it seriously. That’s how he can do his magic. Terence McKenna
- LONELINESS is the doorway to unspoken and as yet unspecified desire. In the bodily pain of aloneness is the first step to understanding how far we are from a real friendship, from a proper work or a long sought love.
Loneliness can be a prison, a place from which we look out at a world we cannot inhabit; loneliness can be a bodily ache and a penance, but loneliness fully inhabited also becomes the voice that asks and calls for that great, unknown someone or something else we want to call our own.
Loneliness is the very state that births the courage to continue calling, and when fully lived can undergo its own beautiful reversal, becoming in its consummation, the far horizon that answers back.
In the grand scale of things, loneliness is a privilege. Human beings may have the ability to feel aloneness as no other creature can; magnified by the power of intelligence and imagination. Loneliness asks us to speak and specify a life we feel we might be missing.
Loneliness is the substrate and foundation of belonging, the gravitational field that draws us home and in the beautiful essence of its isolation, the hand reaching out for togetherness. To allow ourselves to feel fully alone is to allow ourselves to understand the particular nature of our solitary incarnation, to make aloneness a friend is to apprentice ourselves to the true foundation of vulnerability from which we make our invitation others. To feel alone is to face the truth of our irremediable and unutterable singularity, but a singularity that can kiss, create a conversation, make a vow or forge a shared life. In the world or community, this essential singularity can even join with others through vision, intellect and ideas to make a society.
Loneliness is not a concept, it is the body constellating, attempting to become proximate and even join with other bodies, through physical touch, through conversation; through the mediation of the intellect and the imagination.
Loneliness is the place from which we pay real attention to voices other than our own; being alone allows us to find the healing power in the other. The shortest line in the briefest e-mail can heal, embolden, welcome home and enliven the most isolated identity. Human beings are made to belong.
Loneliness is the single malt taste of the very essentiality that makes conscious belonging possible. The doorway is closer than we think. I feel alone; therefore I belong.
The Solace, Nourishment and Underlying Meaning of Everyday Words.
© David Whyte & Many Rivers Press 2015
- Es tauchen ständig Dinge auf, mit denen man nicht gerechnet hat. Das lässt manches vielleicht kompliziert erscheinen. Dazu kommt, dass die Komplexität in allen Bereichen steigt, selbst bei vermeintlich einfachen Alltäglichkeiten. Das heißt, die Anforderungen an den Einzelnen werden höher, und damit wird das Leben ein Stück weit komplizierter. Komplex und kompliziert darf man aber nicht verwechseln. Es ist nicht die Komplexität, die Kompliziertheiten schafft, denn Kompliziertheiten kann man ganz einfach wieder abschaffen, wenn man sie erkannt hat. Interview mit Harry Gatterer, österreichischer Geschäftsführer von Zukunftsinstitut Österreich GmbH, "Die Welt tendiert zur Komplexität", Teil 1, präsentiert von dem Audi-Magazin, Beate Kreuzer, Ausgabe 1, 2017
- Reichtum und Schnelligkeit ist, was die Welt bewundert und wonach jeder strebt, Eisenbahnen, Schnellposten, Dampfschiffe und alle mögliche Fazilitäten der Kommunikation sind es, worauf die gebildete Welt ausgeht, sich zu überbieten, zu überbilden und dadurch in der Mittelmäßigkeit zu verharren. JWvG, Brief an Carl Friedrich Zelter, 6. Juni 1825
- Eine neue wissenschaftliche Wahrheit pflegt sich nicht in der Weise durchzusetzen, dass ihre Gegner überzeugt werden und sich als belehrt erklären, sondern vielmehr dadurch, dass ihre Gegner allmählich aussterben und dass die heranwachsende Generation von vornherein mit der Wahrheit vertraut gemacht ist. Max Planck, Wissenschaftliche Selbstbiographie, S. 22, Johann Ambrosius Barth Verlag, Leipzig, 1948
- Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. Colman McCarthy (*1938) US American teacher, lecturer, pacifist, progressive, anarchist, long-time peace activist, director of the Center for Teaching Peace, Washington, D.C. (1969-1997), journalist, aphorism
- Die ersten Menschen waren nicht die letzten Affen. Erich Kästner
- Geh deinen Weg und lass die Leute reden! Dante Alighieri
Deutschland, Januar 2015 ||~7,8 Millionen Vegetarier (~10 % der Bevölkerung) und 900.000 Veganern (1,1 %) || Quelle: VEBU
Das Institut für Demoskopie Allensbach (IfD) und das Markt- und Meinungsforschungsinstitut YouGov bestätigen diese Entwicklung.
- Der Trend ins Vegetarische ist unaufhaltsam. Vielleicht isst in 100 Jahren kein Mensch mehr Fleisch. Helmut Maucher, ehemaliger Generaldirektor von Nestlé
- Mentoring is an archetypal activity that has timeless elements which can connect us to the universal ground where nature renews itself and culture becomes reimagined. Just as the original mentor and the troubled youth meet at the edge of the realm, elders and youth are each on the edge of life. Youth and elder meet where the pressure of the future meets the presence of the past. Old and young are opposites that secretly identify with each other; for neither fits well into the mainstream of life. It is the dynamic meeting of opposites that draws the goddess of wisdom to the troubled ground of the earth. Michael Meade, The Genius Myth
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. Khalil Gibran
- Human consciousness does not emerge at any depth except through struggling with your shadow. I wish someone had told me that when I was young. It is in facing your conflicts, criticisms, and contradictions that you grow up. You actually need to have some problems, enemies, and faults! You will remain largely unconscious as a human being until issues come into your life that you cannot fix or control and something challenges you at your present level of development, forcing you to expand and deepen. It is in the struggle with our shadow self, with failure, or with wounding, that we break into higher levels of consciousness. I doubt whether there is any other way. People who refine this consciousness to a high spiritual state, who learn to name and live with paradoxes, are the people I would call prophetic speakers. We must refine and develop this gift. Richard Rohr
An Angel Speaks
O if you knew how your countenance
is changed, when in the midst
of that pure gaze which can unite you with me
Your hold upon yourself is lost
And you turn away.
Just as a landscape in clear light
May suddenly cloud over, do you close
Yourself against me, and I have to wait
And wait in silence, often long.
And if I were like you a human being
The pain of disdained love would kill me.
But since the Father has given me unending patience
I wait for you unshaken
and expectant, whenever it may be you come.
And even this gentle reproach
Take not as reproach—only as a pure message.
Christian Morgenstern (h/t Monique Sanchíz de Mihalitsianos)
- The truth is like a lizard; it leaves the tail in your hand and escapes, knowing that it will soon grow another. Ivan Turgenev, letter to Leo Tolstoy, 1857
- Schlangen und Katzen können nicht Schlatzen zeugen. Niklas Luhmann (1927-1998) deutscher Soziologe, transdisziplinärer Sozialwissenschaftler, Gesellschaftstheoretiker, Begründer der soziologischen Systemtheorie, Autor, Die Gesellschaft der Gesellschaft, 2. Band, S. 486, Suhrkamp Verlag, 9. Ausgabe 27. April 1998
- Die Kommunikation hat keinen eigenen Zweck, keine immanente Entelechie. Sie geschieht, oder geschieht nicht. Das ist alles, was man dazu sagen kann. Niklas Luhmann (1927-1998) deutscher Soziologe, transdisziplinärer Sozialwissenschaftler, Gesellschaftstheoretiker, Begründer der soziologischen Systemtheorie, Autor, Oliver Jahraus, Herausgeber, Aufsätze und Reden, S.102, Stuttgart, 2001
- Kommunikation ist unwahrscheinlich. Sie ist unwahrscheinlich, obwohl wir sie jeden Tag erleben, praktizieren und ohne sie nicht leben würden. Niklas Luhmann (1927-1998) deutscher Soziologe, transdisziplinärer Sozialwissenschaftler, Gesellschaftstheoretiker, Begründer der soziologischen Systemtheorie, Autor, Oliver Jahraus, Herausgeber, Aufsätze und Reden, S.78, Stuttgart, 2001
- Denn wenn man nicht sagen kann, dass man nicht meint, was man sagt, weil man dann nicht wissen kann, dass andere nicht wissen können, was gemeint ist, wenn man sagt, dass man nicht meint, was man sagt, kann man auch nicht sagen, dass man meint, was man sagt, weil dies dann entweder eine überflüssige und verdächtige Verdopplung ist oder die Negation einer ohnehin inkommunikablen Negation. Niklas Luhmann (1927-1998) deutscher Soziologe, transdisziplinärer Sozialwissenschaftler, Gesellschaftstheoretiker, Begründer der soziologischen Systemtheorie, Autor, Zur Nicht-Kommunizierbarkeit von Aufrichtigkeit. Die Gesellschaft der Gesellschaft, S.311, 1998
- Unser gemeinsames Menschsein wird brutal in Frage gestellt, wenn man die vielfältigen Teilungen in der Welt auf ein einziges, angeblich dominierendes Klassifikationsschema reduziert, sei es der Religion, der Gemeinschaft, der Kultur, der Nation oder der Zivilisation - ein Schema, dem in Sachen Krieg und Frieden jeweils einzigartige Wirkung zugeschrieben wird. Die Aufteilung der Welt nach einem einzigen Kriterium stiftet weit mehr Unfrieden als das Universum der pluralen und mannigfaltigen Kategorien, welche die Welt prägen, in der wir leben. Sie läuft nicht nur der altmodischen Ansicht zuwider, dass "wir Menschen alle ziemlich ähnlich sind" (über die man heutzutage gern – und nicht ganz unbegründet – spottet, weil sie allzu unbedarft ist), sondern auch der seltener erwähnten, aber sehr viel plausibleren Auffassung, daß wir auf mannigfaltige Weise verschieden sind. Die Hoffnung auf Eintracht in der heutigen Welt beruht in hohem Maße auf einem klareren Verständnis der Vielzahl unserer menschlichen Identitäten und der Einsicht, daß diese sich überschneiden und damit einer scharfen Abgrenzung nach einem einzigen unüberwindlichen Einteilungskriterium entgegenwirken.
Amartya Sen, Die Identitätsfalle. Warum es keinen Krieg der Kulturen gibt
- How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! . . . For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. . . . I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. Isaiah 14:12–14
- The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. Albert Schweitzer unsourced
- "Cults" are manipulative, self-serving organizations which harm their hapless recruits. Herbert L. Rosedale (†2004) foremost US American anti-cult activist, director of the AFF (renamed ICSA)
- A very large portion of the human race does not believe in God and suffers no visible punishment in consequence. And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. ⚡ Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) British philosopher, social critic, logician, mathematician, historian, social reformist, "pacifist", member of the Royal Society and MI5, Nobel laureate in literature, 1950, Bertrand Russell's Best. Silhouettes in Satire, headline "On Religion", 1958
- Suppose, for instance, that the problem of hysteria is more akin to the problem of a person speaking a foreign tongue than it is to that of a person having a bodily disease.
We are accustomed to believe that diseases have "causes," "treatments," and "cures." If, however, a person speaks a language other than our own, we do not usually look for the "cause" of this peculiar linguistic behavior.
It would be foolish--and of course, fruitless-- to concern ourselves with the "etiology" of speaking French.
Thomas S. Szasz, MD, The Myth of Mental Illness, S. 11, 1961
- An old Celtic proverb boldly places death right at the center of life. ‘Death is the middle of a long life,’ they used to say. Ancient people did things like that; they put death at the center instead of casting it out of sight and leaving such an important subject until the last possible moment. Of course, they lived close to nature and couldn’t help but see how the forest grew from fallen trees and how death seemed to replenish life from fallen members. Only the unwise and the overly fearful think that death is the blind enemy of life. Michael Meade, Facebook comment, 12. March 2017
- Pairs of opposites have a natural tendency to meet on the middle line, but the middle line is never a compromise thought out by the intellect and forced upon the fighting parties.
It is rather a result of the conflict one has to suffer. Such conflicts are never solved by a clever trick or by an intelligent invention but by enduring them. As a matter of fact, you have to heat up such conflicts until they rage in full swing so that the opposites slowly melt together. It is a sort of alchemistic procedure rather than a rational choice and decision. The suffering is an indispensable part of it. Every real solution is only reached by intense suffering. The suffering shows the degree in which we are intolerable to ourselves. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. I, Pages 233-235
- The united personality will never quite lose the painful sense of innate discord. Complete redemption from the sufferings of this world is and must remain an illusion. Carl Jung, CW 16, Para 400
- The theologian, the only person besides the psychotherapist to declare himself responsible for the cura animarum, is afraid of having to think psychologically about the objects of his belief. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. II, Pages 628-630
- What is the power of the individual against the voice of the whole people in him? Liber Novus, Page 365
- There is religious sentimentality instead of the numinosum of divine experience. This is the well-known characteristic of a religion that has lost its living mystery. CW 11, Para 52
- Creative life always stands outside convention. Jung, CW 17, Para 305
- It is absolutely necessary to grasp every psychic process with all the four functions, otherwise we only grasp a quarter of it. Carl Jung, ETH Lecture, 10. Feb 1939
- What the heart hears are the great, all-embracing things of life, the experiences which we do not arrange ourselves but which happen to us. CW 18, Para 1719
- The heartstrings sing like an Aeolian harp only under the gentle breath of a mood, an intuition, which does not drown the song but listens. Jung, CW 18, Para 1719
- The utterances of the heart – unlike those of the discriminating intellect – always relate to the whole. Jung, CW 18, Para 1719
- Suffering is not an illness; it is the normal counterpole to happiness. Carl Jung, CW 18, Para 179
- The growing one is the Tree of Life. It greens by heaping up growing living matter. Philemon, Liber Novus, Page 351
- The serpent represents magical power, which also appears where animal drives are aroused imperceptibly in us. Jung, Liber Novus, Page 366
- The serpent shows the way to hidden things and expresses the introverting libido, which leads man to go beyond the point of safety, and beyond the limits of consciousness, as expressed by the deep crater. Jung, 1925 Seminar, Page 102
- Nothing makes this effect clearer than the serpent. It signifies everything dangerous and everything bad, everything nocturnal and uncanny, which adheres to Logos as well as to Eros, so long as they can work as the dark and unrecognized principles of the unconscious spirit. Jung, Liber Novus, Page 365
- This suggests that Eros does not tend toward the right, the side of consciousness, conscious will and conscious choice, but toward the side of the heart, which is less subject to our conscious will. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 366
- I saw how we live toward death, how the swaying golden wheat sinks together under the scythe of the reaper, like a smooth wave on the sea-beach. Jung, The Red Book, Page 268
- Since the psychological condition of any unconscious content is one of potential reality, characterized by the polar opposites of “being” and “non-being,” it follows that the union of opposites must play a decisive role in the alchemical process. Carl Jung, CW 12, Para 557
- Without the experience of the opposites there is no experience of wholeness and hence no inner approach to the sacred figures. Carl Jung, CW 12, Para 24
- All life is bound to individual carriers who realize it, and it is simply inconceivable without them. But every carrier is charged with an individual destiny and destination, and the realization of these alone makes sense of life. Carl Jung, Psychology and Alchemy, Page 222
- The body is the original animal condition; in the body we're all animals and therefore we should have an animal psychology to be able to live in it. ...But, since we have a body, it is indispensable that we also live like an animal, and every time we come up with a new expansion of consciousness, we need to add another link in the chain that binds us to the animal. C.G.Jung Seminars, Nietzsche's Zarathustra
- We cannot tell whether God and the unconscious are two different entities. Both are border-line concepts for transcendental contents. Jung, CW 11, Para 757
- To live what is right and to let what is false die, that is the art of life. Jung, Liber Novus, S. 274, Footnote 75
- While the man who despairs marches towards nothingness, the one who has placed his faith in the archetype follows the tracks of life and lives right into his death. Both, to be sure, remain in uncertainty, but the one lives against his instincts, the other with them. Carl Jung, MDR, S. 306
- Just as evening gives birth to morning, so from the darkness arises a new light, the stella matutina, which is at once the evening and the morning star – Lucifer, the light-bringer. Carl Jung, CW 13, Para 299
- Whoever speaks in primordial images speaks with a thousand voices; he enthrals and overpowers, while at the same time he lifts the idea he is seeking to express out of the occasional and the transitory into the realm of the ever-enduring. Carl Jung, CW 13, Para 129
- At any rate we can never treat the anima with moral reprimands; instead of this we have, or there is, wisdom, which in our days seems to have passed into oblivion. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. I, Page 193
Alchemy - hermes Feinstofflichkeit
- The coniunctio in alchemy is a union of the masculine and feminine, of the spiritual and material principles, from which a perfect body arises, the glorified body after the Last Judgement, the resurrection body. […] This means an eternal body, or the subtle body, which is designated in alchemy as the philosopher's stone, the lapis aethereus or invisibilis. Carl Jung, ETH Lectures, Page 159.
- There is religious sentimentality instead of the numinosum of divine experience. This is the well-known characteristic of a religion that has lost its living mystery. Jung, CW 11, Para 52
- Life behaves as if it were going on, and so I think it is better for an old person to live on, to look forward to the next day, as if he had to spend centuries, and then he lives properly. Carl Jung, C.G. Jung Speaking, Page 438
- One needs death to be able to harvest the fruit. Without death, life would be meaningless, since the long-lasting rises again and denies its own meaning. To be, and to enjoy your being, you need death, and limitation enables you to fulfill your being. Jung, Liber Novus, S. 267
- But there is something which can be proved from everyday experience, not body becoming spirit, but body becoming conscious, man becomes conscious of his body." (Jung, ETH Lecture 26 Jan 1940
- Soul and body are not two things. They are one. Carl Jung, Zarathustra Seminar, Page 355
- Were it not for the leaping and twinkling of the soul, man would rot away in his greatest passion, idleness. Carl Jung, CW 9ii, S. 26-27
- If you contemplate the body from the point of view of the psyche, you will be able to locate a mental sphere of consciousness in the head, another centre of consciousness in the heart and one in the abdomen. Carl Jung, ETH Lecture 26 Jan 1940
- We must have a psychic image of the body, in order to become conscious of it, we must translate the physical fact of the body into a psychic experience. Carl Jung, ETH Lecture IX, Page 221
- The materialistic premise is that the physical process causally determines the psychic process. The spiritualistic premise is the reverse of this. Jung, Letters Vol. I, Page 366
- Switch off your noisy consciousness and listen quietly inwards and look at the images that appear before your inner eye, or hearken to the words which the muscles of your speech apparatus are trying to form. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. 1, Page 82
- Assimilation of the shadow gives a man body, so to speak; the animal sphere of instinct, as well as the primitive or archaic psyche, emerge into the zone of consciousness and can no longer be repressed by fictions and illusions. Carl Jung, CW 16, Para 452
- The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows art to realize its purposes through him. Carl Jung, CW 15, Para 157
- Art is a kind of innate drive that seizes a human being and makes him his instrument. Carl Jung, CW 15, Para 157
- Thus, just as the one-sidedness of the individual’s conscious attitude is corrected by reactions from the unconscious, so art represents a process of self-regulation in the life of nations and epochs. Jung, CW 15, Para 131
- All the difficulties you overcome in such a fantasy are symbolic expressions of psychological difficulties in yourself, and inasmuch as you overcome them in your imagination you also overcome them in your psyche. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. I, Page 109.
- If the word is a sign, it means nothing. But if the word is a symbol, it means everything. Carl Jung, Red Book, S. 310
- One creates inner freedom only through the symbol. Carl Jung, The Red Book, S. 311
- I am indeed convinced that creative imagination is the only primordial phenomenon accessible to us, the real Ground of the psyche, the only immediate reality. Carl Jung, Letters Vol. I, Page 60
- The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, creative mind plays with the object it loves. Carl Jung, Psychological Types, S. 123, Para 197
- Events signify nothing, they signify only in us. We create the meaning of events. The meaning is and always was artificial. We make it. Jung, The Red Book, Page 239
- Your destiny is the result of the collaboration between the conscious and the unconscious. Jung, Letters Vol. I, Page 283
- Far from being a material world, this is a psychic world, which allows us to make only indirect and hypothetical inferences about the real nature of matter. The psychic alone has immediate reality, and this includes all forms of the psychic, even the 'unreal' ideas and thoughts which refer to nothing 'external'. We may call them 'imagination' or 'delusion,' but that does detract in any way from their effectiveness. Jung, CW, 81, Para 74
- The Earth element is 'She who causes fall';
the water element is 'She who kills';
the fire element 'She who summons';
the air element 'The Lady of Dances',
and the ether element is 'She who has the net of Lotuses'.
Jung, ETH Lecture, 20 Jan. 1959
- Thus, the alchemical process also begins with such a division into the four elements, by which the body is put back into its primordial state and so can undergo transformation. Carl Jung, Children’s Dreams, Page 367
A Sense of Cosmos, Jacob Needleman reminds us, "Whenever we have looked to a part for the sake of understanding the whole, we have eventually found that the part is a living component of the whole. In a universe without a visible center, biology presents a reality in which the existence of a center is everywhere implied.
- The beginning of all things is love,
but the being of things is life.
Carl Jung, The Red Book, S. 327
- Nature is not matter only, she is also spirit. C.G.Jung, C.W.13, par.229
- [The soul] refers to the deepening of events into experiences; second the significance of soul, whether in love or religious concern, derives from its special relationship with death. And third […] the imaginative possibility in our natures, the experiencing through reflective speculation, dream, image, fantasy – that mode which recognizes all realities as primarily symbolic or metaphorical. James Hillman, Revisioning Psychology, Harper and Row, New York, 1975, 1976
- Every lover is fain that his beloved should be of a nature like to his own god […] his every act is aimed at bringing the beloved to be like unto himself and unto the god of their worship. Socrates, cited in: Plato, Phaedrus, S. 100, Cambridge University Press, 1952
- You shall love your crooked neighbor with your crooked heart. W.H. Auden
- Whenever we have looked to a part for the sake of understanding the whole, we have eventually found that the part is a living component of the whole. In a universe without a visible center, biology presents a reality in which the existence of a center is everywhere implied. Jacob Needleman, A Sense of Cosmos,
- Deep down, below the surface of the average man's conscience, he hears a voice whispering, "There is something not right," no matter how much his rightness is supported by public opinion or moral code.
~ C.G. Jung
- And just as for the individual a time of dissociation is a time for sickness, so it is in the life of nations. We can hardly deny that ours is a time of dissociation and sickness. […]
[T]he sickness of dissociation in our world is at the same time a process of recovery, or rather, the climax of a period of pregnancy which heralds the throes of birth. A time of dissociation […] is simultaneously an age of rebirth. Jung, Civilization in Transition, CW 10, paragraphs 290 and 293
- We will become our opposite if we do not learn to accomodate the opposition within us. Carl Jung
Carl Jung, essay Marriage as a Psychological Relationship, 1925
- I cannot prove to you that God exists, but my work has proved empirically that the pattern of God exists in every man and that this pattern in the individual has at its disposal the greatest transforming energies of which life is capable. Find this pattern in your own individual self and life is transformed. Carl Jung
- Every transformation demands as its precondition "the ending of a world"-the collapse of an old philosophy of life. C.G. Jung, Man and His Symbols.
Carl Jung on "Therapists: Anthology"
As therapists we are subject to the unavoidable destinies of our patients. ~Carl Jung; Conversations with C.G. Jung, Psychotherapy, Page 113.
He [the psychotherapist] is not just working for this particular patient, who may be quite insignificant, but for himself as well and his own soul, and in so doing he is perhaps laying an infinitesimal grain in the scales of humanity’s soul. Small and invisible as this contribution may be, it is yet an opus magnum. ~Carl Jung, CW 16, par. 449.
…as a psychotherapist I do not by any means try to deliver my patients from fear. Rather, I lead them to the reason for their fear, and then it becomes clear that it is justified. ~Carl Jung, Letters Vol. 1, Pages 398-400.
The psychotherapist must be a philosopher in the old sense of the word. ~Carl Jung, Letters Vol. 1, Pages 455-456.
- It is tremendously important that people should be able to accept themselves; otherwise the will of God cannot be lived. Carl Jung, Visions Seminar, Page 391
- Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them. The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure." H.L. Mencken, Minority Report. H.L. Mencken's Notebooks, S. 418, 1956
- Empires live by numbness.
Empires, in their militarism, expect numbness about the human cost of war.
Corporate economies expect blindness to the cost in terms of poverty and exploitation.
Governments and societies of domination go to great lengths to keep the numbness in tact.
Walter Brueggemann, The Prophetic Imagination
- Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished. Lao Tzu
- Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries. Theodore Roethke, Straw for the Fire. From the Notebooks of Theodore Roethke
- Nichts ist absolut. Alles verändert sich, alles bewegt sich, alles dreht sich, alles fliegt und verschwindet.
- Schmerz, Freude, Trauer und Tod sind nichts anderes als der Verlauf der Existenz. Der revolutionäre Kampf ist in diesem Verlauf eine offene Tür für die Intelligenz.
- Darf man Verben erfinden? Ich möchte dir eines sagen: ich himmele dich, so spreizen sich meine Flügel breit aus um dich maßlos zu lieben. Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) Mexiko
- Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free. Jalaluddin Rumi
- Truth was a mirror in the hands of God
It fell, and broke into pieces.
Everybody took a piece of it,
and they looked at it and thought they had the truth. Jalal ad-Din Muḥammad Rumi [LoC 550] (1207-1273) Persian Muslim Sufi mystic, jurist, theologian, poet
- Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes.Because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no such thing as separation. Jalal ad-Din Muḥammad Rumi [LoC 550] (1207-1273) Persian Muslim Sufi mystic, jurist, theologian, poet
- Woman is the radiance of God; she is not your beloved. She is the Creator—you could say that she is not created. – Rumi
- Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. – Rumi
- If a man wishes to be sure of the road he treads on, he must close his eyes and walk in the dark. St. John of the Cross (1542-1591) confessor, doctor of the church
- There is not a crime, there is not a dodge, there is not a trick, there is not a swindle, there is not a vice, that does not live by secrecy. Joseph Pulitzer (April 10, 1847 – October 29, 1911) was a Hungarian-American publisher best known for posthumously establishing the Pulitzer Prizes and (along with William Randolph Hearst) for originating yellow journalism, cited in: Denis Brian, Pulitzer. A Life, S. 377, John Wiley and Sons, 1. October 2001
- It takes a whole village to raise a child. Igbo and Yoruba (Nigeria) Proverb
- The most powerful way to initiate deep systemic change and transformation is to introduce and invite people into a new experience of a new way of relating with and being related, which contains and expresses the wholeness, harmony and unity that we all long for and miss in so many of our daily inter-actions and relationship experiences. A love that is deeply restorative, healing, renewing and generative. When we give birth to this possibility from within us and in our relationships, we simultaneously give birth to a new world born of love. This is what creates future and sustains Life.
- Research and clinical experience also tell us that marriage and committed love relationships are more important to the health and wellbeing of men than women. Divorced men do not work as well or live as long or "survive" with anything like the quality of life enjoyed by married men. They are at considerably higher risk of alcoholism, suicide, physical and mental illness, unemployment, car crashes, and other accidents. They lose contact with friends, stop going to church or social groups, and eventually isolate themselves completely, except for whatever company they can find in a bar. In short, they lose meaning and purpose. Without a partner, men just go through the motions of living. Why Marriage Matters, "Twenty-Six Conclusions from the Social Sciences, and Patricia Love and Steven Stosny How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It", Introduction S. 3, 2nd edition, cited in: Martin Ucik, German US American entrepreneur, business consultant, speaker, author, Integral Relationships. A Manual for Men, singles2couples.org Publishing, 1st edition, 15. July 2010
- Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." Mary Anne Radmacher
- Humility […] is a virtue that is valuable for its own sake, and it is a virtue with great usefulness as well. The modest make fewer mistakes because they are not undone by arrogance, and their lack of dogma is no impediment to change. Like it or not, humility exists only in the wake of arrogance. Few people know humility for itself or opt for it right away. Most of us have fallen into arrogance and egotism and have failed. We come to humility after having thoroughly tested the alternative.
Arrogance and anger are often the choices we try first because they seem to take less effort. True, they are not effective, but they seem easier. By contrast, even after we renounce our arrogance, we will find that being humble is not easy. True humility is a choice we make each time there is a confrontation, and unless a person is supremely comfortable, self-assured, and safe, he or she cannot easily be humble. The dynamically modest person chooses to be humble out of strength. The humility of the Changes [I Ching / Yijing] is an active power. As such, it is more than a moral position: it is a virtue.
Humility is akin to compassion – at least in the sense that true compassion means extending one’s energy and talents on behalf of others. One cannot be merciful from a position of weakness. Stopping short of city gates you could easily storm, carrying someone who is weak, and sheltering a hurt child are all acts of mercy possible only for someone who is strong and capable. In the same way, remaining humble even when you are under great duress, staying self-possessed in the face of insults, and refusing to bully others with your position and power are all examples of humility from the vantage of great strength.
Those who are humble will gradually discover other advantages. They will not hesitate to go beyond themselves. With nothing to prove, they are willing to explore new situations. True, they might make mistakes. They may even suffer embarrassment. But the humble person acknowledges and accepts that. The immodest make mistakes too— but being without shame, they try to hide their errors and deny their fallibility. That worsens their mistakes and increases their isolation.
In time, the arrogant personality becomes brittle and heavy. The tides of each day bring change; the closed person fights the waves. The current ebbs and flows and moves with its rhythm; closed persons throw their limbs against the current. They do not look at the tide; they think only of what they want, even if they are swamped and confused. The humble person accepts whatever change sends, improvising and creating accordingly.
When the humble fight, they usually succeed. They have minimized their own faults, and they have closed all openings to others’ attack. That is the defensive strategy of the humble...Thus, although the normal definition of humility is one of demeanor, this hexagram makes it clear that humility is power. Deng Ming-Dao, The Living I Ching, Hexagram 15
- Don't bend;
don't water it down;
don't try to make it logical;
don't edit your own soul according to the fashion.
Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
because love is all there is.
There is no way into presence
except through a love exchange.
If someone asks, But what is love?
answer, Dissolving the will.
Be clear like a mirror
Be clean of pictures and the worry
that comes with images.
Gaze into what is not ashamed
or afraid of any truth.
Contain all human faces in your own
without any judgment of them.
Be pure emptiness.
What is inside that? you ask.
Silence is all I can say.
Lovers have some secrets
That they keep.
- He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have. Socrates
- I am not a mechanism, an assembly of various sections. And it is not because the mechanism is working
wrongly, that I am ill. I am ill because of wounds to the soul, to the deep emotional self and the wounds to the soul take a long, long time, only time can help and patience, and a certain difficult repentance long difficult repentance, realization of life's mistake, and the freeing oneself from the endless repetition of the mistake which mankind at large has chosen to sanctify. D. H. Lawrence, 'Healing'
- The ancient Greeks had two words for time: Chronos, for the idea of time as a planning and measuring device, and Kairos, for the idea of the 'right' or most-opportune moment. Which one do you use for your change planning? Chronos we know well. We use it for project planning and critical path analysis, and it is there every day in our agendas. Chronos works well with our strategic plans and our financial milestones. But Kairos and Chronos don't always get on that well together. Kairos has a habit of popping-in unexpectedly. Not only is it a bit less reliable than chronos, it doesn't hang around too long either. Each Kairos moment comes by only once. Notice it and act without hesitation. Kairos doesn’t bang on your door: you feel its presence. To catch it you need to be close to your intuition, some distance from the issue – and it helps to be a little out of focus. Jan Jacob Stam, The Winds of Change,
- Rats and roaches live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy. Wendell Berry
- Mapping technology has matured into a tool for social justice. The Economist, 4 June 2009
Sourced from crisscrossed [adj. marked with crossing lines; resembling or forming a network]
Digital maps have brought three major changes.
1. Digital maps, in contrast to paper maps, can be combined with all kinds of data even in real time.
2. Nowadays, everybody can access huge data from the public domain and combine these with maps.
3. Citizen maps are created through voluntarily worldwide effort and participation, are freely available and offer new ways for transparency.
- Discourse about God is unique and cannot be compared to any other human language. It is irreducible to any other discourse. Raimon Panikkar (1918-2010) Catalan Spanish Roman Catholic priest, scholar, proponent of inter-religious dialogue, The Experience of God: Icons of the Mystery, ?
- We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing' - R. D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist
- Those who have changed the universe have never done it by changing officials, but always by inspiring the people' - Napoleon Bonaparte
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change' - Charles Darwin
- Are you willing to be sponged out, erased, cancelled, made nothing? Are you willing to be made nothing? Dipped into oblivion? If not, you will never really change' - D. H. Lawrence'
- We must build a picture of the human soul that works. Not a romantic vision that nature will take us in her arms and save us from ourselves, but a recognition that the enemy is within us, and that nature has deposited it there. We need to stare directly into nature's bloody face and realize that she has saddled us with evil for a reason. And we must understand that reason to outwit her. For Lucifer is almost everything men like Milton imagined him to be. He is ambitious, an organizer, a force reaching out vigorously to master even the stars of heaven. But he is not a demon separate from nature's benevolence. He is a part of the creative force itself. Lucifer, in fact, is mother nature's alter ego. Howard Bloom, The Lucifer Principle
- You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere. Ursula Le Guin, The Dispossessed.
- And we who embody the local eyes and ears and thoughts and feelings of the cosmos we've begun, at last, to wonder about our origins. Star stuff, contemplating the stars organized collections of 10 billion-billion-billion atoms contemplating the evolution of matter tracing that long path by which it arrived at consciousness here on the planet Earth and perhaps, throughout the cosmos. Carl Sagan [LoC 200, work LoC 420] (1934-1996) US American astronomer, astrophysicist, cosmologist, exobiologist, science popularizer and communicator in the space and natural sciences, author Cosmos: A Personal Voyage – "Who Speaks for Earth", last episode 13, presented by INDI TV series, DailyMotion film, minute 53:54, 1:00:00 duration, posted 19. December 2015
- The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information. With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power. Henry A. Wallace, Selected Works of Henry A. Wallace, "The Danger of American Fascism", An article in the New York Times, April 9, 1944
"The Danger of American Fascism," New York Times, April 9, 1944.
Quoted in: Democracy Reborn (New York, 1944) edited by Russell Lord, p. 259.
- Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunderstorm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. Thomas Mann
- Der Geschichte des höhern Menschentums gegenüber aber herrscht ein zügelloser, alle historische und also organische Erfahrung verachtender Optimismus in bezug auf den Gang der Zukunft, so daß jedermann im zufällig Gegenwärtigen die »Ansätze« zu einer ganz besonders hervorragenden linienhaften »Weiterentwicklung« feststellt, nicht weil sie wissenschaftlich bewiesen ist, sondern weil er sie wünscht. Hier wird mit schrankenlosen Möglichkeiten –nie mit einem natürlichen Ende –gerechnet und aus der Lage jedes Augenblicks heraus eine völlig naive Konstruktion der Fortsetzung entworfen. Aber »die Menschheit« hat kein Ziel, keine Idee, keinen Plan, so wenig wie die Gattung der Schmetterlinge oder der Orchideen ein Ziel hat. Oswald Spengler, Der Untergang des Abendlandes
- I like to walk alone on country paths, rice plants and wild grasses on both sides, putting each foot down on the earth in mindfulness, knowing that I walk on the wondrous earth. In such moments, existence is a miraculous and mysterious reality. People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is to walk on earth . . . a miracle we don’t even recognize. Thich Nhat Hanh
- I believe that magic is art, and that art, whether that be music, writing, sculpture, or any other form, is literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words or images, to achieve changes in consciousness ... Indeed to cast a spell is simply to spell, to manipulate words, to change people's consciousness, and this is why I believe that an artist or a writer is the closest thing in the contemporary world to the shaman. Alan Moore (*1953) English writer of graphic novels
- Reichtum, Ansehen, alles kann man verlieren, aber das Glück im eigenen Herzen kann nur verschleiert werden und wird immer, so lange, wie du lebst, dich wieder glücklich machen. Versuche auch mal, wenn du allein und unglücklich oder traurig bist, auf dem Oberboden bei so einem schönen Wetter nach draußen zu schauen. Nicht zu den Häusern und Dächern, sondern zum Himmel. Solange du furchtlos den Himmel anschauen kannst, so lange weißt du, dass du rein von innen bist und dass du doch wieder glücklich werden kannst. Anne Frank, Tagebucheintrag, A-Version, 23. Februar 1944
- When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground. African proverb
- It is the mark of an educated man to look for precision in each class of things just so far as the nature of the subject admits;
it is evidently equally foolish to accept probable reasoning from a mathematician and to demand from a rhetorician scientific proofs. Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book I, 1094.b24
- There is no way around confronting yourself, your unconscious, your fears, your doubts. I myself haven’t found any magical way around this.
- We each have to confront ourselves.
- We cannot simply practice a spiritual technique like meditation or prayer, have some deep experience, and expect it to totally transform us.
- The experience, regardless of how profound, simply cannot erase all the false influences on your consciousness.
- If we thoroughly investigate the matter for ourselves, we see that we have to confront ourselves in very powerful and deep ways.
A.A. Almaas, possibly CHECK The Pearl Beyond Price, Shambala Publications Inc., Boston, 1998
- Many a truth is said in jest. Shakespeare
- Mutwilliges Töten unschuldiger Zivilisten ist Terrorismus und kein Krieg gegen den Terrorismus. Noam Chomsky
- An ocean of electric Energy
Formlessly formed its strange wave-particles
Constructing by their dance this solid scheme,
Its mightiness in the atom shut to rest;
Masses were forged or feigned and visible shapes;
Light flung the photon’s swift revealing spark
And showed, in the minuteness of its flash
Imaged, this cosmos of apparent things.
Thus has been made this real impossible world,
An obvious miracle or convincing show.
--Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, Book II, Canto 5
- Keep very quiet and watch what comes to the surface of the mind. Reject the known, welcome the so-far unknown, and reject it in its turn. Thus you come to state in which there is no knowledge, only being, in which being itself is knowledge. To know by being is direct knowledge. It is based on identity of the seer and seen. Indirect knowledge is based on sensation and memory, on proximity of the perceiver and his percept.
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
worth watching https://www.facebook.com/juliewalkerjohnson/posts/10154000840556563?notif_t=close_friend_activity
good laugh https://www.facebook.com/groups/827782690649726/permalink/984373788323948/
https://www.facebook.com/nobelprize/videos/10153429404604103/ Women who changed the world
so-called 'Seven Words'
- Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. Luke 23, 34 (NT)
Alberto Villoldo: The End of the Masculine Paradigm
Healing Touch: Trouble with Angels Article ID: JAH025 | By: Sharon Fish Mooney article first appeared in the Christian Research Journal, volume 28, number 2 (2005). For further information or to subscribe to the Christian Research Journal go to: http://www.equip.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiJM4ybiho THE SIXTH SENSE - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- The world is remade through the power of fierce women performing outrageous acts of creative rebellion. Louise M. Pare, Ph.D., US American women's spirituality and movement educator, spiritual counselor, writer, source unknown
[[http://www.zippla.net/they-said-coconut-oil-was-great/ THEY SAID COCONUT OIL WAS GREAT FOR YOU, BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU
gentle reminder of the importance of setting boundaries to uphold your integrity
https://www.facebook.com/theworkofthepeople/videos/10153967066765682/ Brene Brown
- The word ―fractal has an interesting appeal, doesn't it? From the moment that I began using that expression for the connection of human beings to each other, there have always been these determined questions as to what it really is. I talk about fractal lines and fractal lines go back to the beginning, because there is no other place to look for as a start. And something to realize about the nature of the fractal is that it is along that fractal that you are always going to have either your deepest receptive or your deepest externalized impact on the other. It‘s something interesting to think about.
And when we are looking at fractals within the context of this knowledge we‘re talking about crystals of consciousness, that the crystals of consciousness are, in fact, the source of how we discover or how we first get to see, in that sense, the development of what a fractal line actually is. Within the cosmology of Human Design there are the originating crystals and the thematic of the shattering of these crystals. It is the shattering that is the real Big Bang in a sense, except the bang isn't because they bang into each other, it's because they separate, which is quite a different thing. Nonetheless, it results in shattering. And it is this shattering of these so-called prime crystals; it is where we first come to grips with the fractal.
What that means literally, and I will show you later as we move along, what it means is that the beings that are wandering around on this plane right now, we're nearly 7 billion of us on Earth, humans anyway, that there are beings that are endowed with crystals that you have a specific connection to along a line of connectivity. And that line of connectivity is caught in the movement in space. And the way in which that connectivity gets to be lived out, in terms of personalizing that, is that first of all it starts with the base. Ra Uru Hu. ebook History of Geometry. Fractals, Nodes and Bases, Jovian Archive Corporation, 2006
https://derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/leitende-impfstoff-entwicklerin-packt-aus/|Leitende Impfstoff-Entwicklerin packt aus!]], präsentiert vom Honigmann, 2. März 2016
- Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen. Loriot
bulletin.represent.us/outraged-bill-moyers LatestMovement UpdatesVideosInfographicsOutraged Bill Moyers Exposes The System For What It IsPosted December 10, 2013 by Mansur Gidfar
[[http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/richie-allen-show-davidicke-com-christina-england-i-can-prove-uk-government-passing-deadly-vaccines-without-testing/|''Christina England – ‘I Can Prove The UK Government Is Passing Deadly Vaccines Without Testing Them’
Noam Chomsky's 11 principles of oligarchy. See this* article for the details. Just the bullet points follow.
1. Reduce democracy.
2. Shape ideology.
3. Redesign the economy.
4. Shift the burden.
5. Attack solidarity.
6. Run the regulators.
7. Engineer elections.
8. Keep the rabble in line.
9. Manufacture consent.
10. Marginalize the population.
11. Dump massive funding into militarism.
"How we feel about ourselves, whether we respect ourselves, determines the quality of our life, our capacity to succeed in work, relationships, healing, and intuitive skills.
Self-understanding and acceptance, the bond we form with ourselves, is in many ways the most crucial spiritual challenge we face. In truth, if we don't like ourselves [not in a narcissistic way, but healthy self-love, as in wholeness, the "dark" and "light"], we will be incapable of making healthy decisions.
Instead, we will direct all of our personal power for decision-making into the hands of someone else: someone we want to impress, or someone before whom we think we must weaken ourselves to gain physical security [authoritarian followers]. People who have low self-esteem attract relationships and occupational situations that reflect and reinforce this weakness.
The stronger our spirits become [embodiment], the less authority "linear time" can exercise in our lives [and the more we get in touch with our intuition and inner guidance in the present moment].
Intuition is neither the ability to engage prophesy nor a means of avoiding financial loss or painful relationships. It is actually the ability to use energy data to make decisions in the immediate moment. Energy data are the emotional, psychological, and spiritual components of a given situation. They are the "here and now" ingredients of life, not nonphysical information form some "future" place.
But intuitive guidance does not mean following a voice to the Promised Land. It means having the self-esteem that the discomfort and confusion that a person feels is actually directing him to take charge of his life and make choices that will break him out of the stagnation of misery.
If a person suffers from low self-esteem, she cannot act on her intuitive impulses because her fear of failure is too intense. Intuition, like all meditative disciplines, can be enormously effective if, and only if, one has the courage and personal power to follow through on the guidance it provides.
Guidance requires action, but it does not guarantee safety. While we measure our own success in terms of our personal comfort and security, the "universe" measures our success by how much we have learned.
So long as we use comfort and security as our criteria for success, we will fear our own intuitive guidance because by its very nature it directs us into new cycles of learning that are sometimes uncomfortable.
In developing your skill [of intuition] in your own life, you must trust your gut responses - a fact I cannot emphasize enough. ~ Caroline Myss
- To find out what is truly individual in ourselves, profound reflection is needed; and suddenly we realize how uncommonly difficult the discovery of individuality in fact is. cited in: CW 7. Two Essays on Analytical Psychology, "The Relations between the Ego and the Unconscious", S. 242, 1928
- First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America. Nicholas Klein, trade unionist, socialist, 1918 address to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America in Baltimore
- Assessment by George Lakoff, Why Trump?, 2. March 2016
New York Times on Clinton and Libya: Portrait of a war criminal, Bill Van Auken, 1 March 2016
- The ambitious man has never found his true vocation. Jiddu Krishnamurti
Trumpism is not a program or an ideology. It is an attitude or pose that feeds off of, and then reinforces, widespread anger and alienation. ~ In short, exactly what Hitler did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpOdAHwRnXY Lost in Translation (10/10) Movie CLIP - A Secret Goodbye (2003) HD
- Nichts ist im Menschen, auch im scheinbar aufgeklärtesten, fester verwurzelt als der Glaube an irgendwelche Autoritäten. Egon Friedell (1878-1938)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/vaind-staaz/mythosich-kann-doch-eh-nichts-ändern/1044202835641556 Mythos: "Ich kann doch eh nichts ändern." Vaind Staaz, 24. February 2016
Neither condemnation nor hatred
Will bring me closer to my sacred goal
But only patient love and loving patience.
Robert Jay Lifton's "criteria of thought reform":
1. Milieu control
2. Mystical manipulation (planned spontaneity)
3. The demand for purity
5. Sacred science
6. Loading the language
7. Doctrine over person
8. Dispensing of existence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybr10Dx2tY Der "Heilige Stuhl", das Canonische Recht und die Macht der Kirche in dieser Welt (Teil 1) präsentiert von TV Blockhaus
Michael Meade, Facebook comment, ... 2016
- The calling starts when we’re young. The problem is that it’s a soft voice and we often don’t hear it, especially with the chatter around us. But it’s there. So what happens when we get in trouble is it stops the chatter and sometimes that voice gets through. But often it doesn’t get through fully when we’re young and a lot of people live a life not tied to the genius of their own soul. But here’s the valuable thing. This is so important, the awakening of one’s genius, the moving closer to living the life of giftedness and purpose, that the calling keeps calling. And no matter how old a person is or how close they get to the door of exit, the calling keeps calling. A person can awaken at any point along the path of life. Michael Meade, Facebook comment, 17. February 2017
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. Warren Buffet
- Leadership is not about being in charge. Leadership is about taking care of those in your charge. Simon Sinek
''The Rise and Fall of Ken Wilber, Mark Manson, 4. June 2012
[[http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/die-gefallsuechtigen-ex-zdf-mann-sorgt-mit-enthuellungsbuch-ueber-deutsche-medien-fuer-aufsehen-a1309831.html Wolfgang Herles Die Gefallsüchtigen Zitate
- There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right. Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa
Brené Brown quotes, presented by the US American monthly business publication Inc. magazine
Professors Question the 9/11 Commission Report
Statements by more than 400 professors worldwide that contradict or criticize the 9/11 Commission Report.
Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.
The fires did not destroy the WTC buildings, explosives did. Their collapse was caused by explosive devices planted well in advance.
- Reality is what we take to be true. What we take to be true is what we believe. What we believe is based upon our perceptions. What we perceive depends on what we look for. What we look for depends on what we think. What we think depends on what we perceive. What we perceive determines what we believe. What we believe determines what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality. David Bohm [LoC 507, works LoC 505] (1917-1992) German-born US American British leading theoretical quantum physicist, philosopher, author, Gary Zukav, Dancing Li Wu Masters - check
- Im wilden Tier liegt der Geist in tiefem Schlaf, es kennt kein anderes Gesetz, als das der rohen Kraft. Die Menschenwürde fordert Gehorsam gegenüber einem höheren Gesetz - dem der Geisteskraft. Mohandas Karamchand Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) indischer Weiser, spiritueller Führer der indischen Unabhängigkeitsbewegung, Menschenrechtsanwalt, gewaltloser Widerstandskämpfer zur Durchsetzung politischer Ziele, humanistischer Weiser, asketischer Morallehrer, Pazifist, Publizist, Quelle unbekannt
- A woman who welcomes her shadows and passions, will find it difficult to find a lover that will match up to her – few dare, come face to face with such a power. Rune Lazuli
Die vier Stufen des Gebetes als geistliches Surfen
Lectio – die Lesung
Meditatio – die Betrachtung
Oratio – das Gebet der Einfachheit, bzw. das Gebet der Ruhe
Contemplatio – die Beschauung
Zahl Neun – Kreis und Numerologie
- There is another world but it is in this one. Attributed to William Butler Yeats (1865-1939) Irish poet, playwright, Nobel laureate in literature, 1923, Rainer Maria Rilke, Paul Éluard
Tribunal gegen skandalöse rituelle Kindermorde der Eliten (ITCCS)|Bewusst.TV 9.14
Für mich bleibt das eigene Gewissen die oberste Instanz. Helmut Schmidt
Morraspiel im Freien
Johann Liss (1597-1629) deutscher Maler
- Die Behandlung des Anderen als Sache macht uns selbst zur Sache und dies wirkt als Selbstzerstörung. Dr. med Viktor von Weizsäcker (1886-1957) deutscher Mediziner, Begründer der psychosomatischen Medizin und der Medizinischen Anthropologie, Quelle unbekannt
- Stand still, my love, and breathe,
breathe into the chaos of this world.
You are only witnessing the passing of form.
What you are cannot pass, will not die,
shall not be ended when everything ends.
This is only a play of noise and shadow,
light and silence, and you, forever,
rooted, at its core, so still,
never witnessed, yet witnessing
through child-like eyes, invisible.
Jeff Foster (*1980) English spiritual teacher, source unknown
Master tonic – Recipe
You may want to wear gloves during the preparation, especially when handling hot peppers, because it is difficult to get the tingling off your hands! Be careful, its smell is very strong, and it may stimulate the sinuses instantly.
24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
¼ cup finely chopped garlic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
¼ cup grated ginger
2 tbsp grated horseradish
2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
1 tbsp gemahlenen Kreuzkümmel / Schwarzkümmel (freiwillige Zutat)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
Close well and shake.
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
Your master tonic is ready for use. You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge. It will last for long.
Extra Tip: You can also use it in the kitchen – mix it with some olive oil and use it as a salad dressing or in your stews.
Caution: The flavor is very strong and hot!
Extra Tip: Eat a slice of orange, lemon or lime after you take the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
Gargle and swallow.
Do not dilute it in water as it will reduce the effect.
Take 1 tablespoon every day to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
Increase the amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day (the size of a liquor glass).
If you struggle against more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
It is safe for pregnant women and children (use small doses!) because the ingredients are all-natural and contain no toxins.
- Even if the absence of government really did mean anarchy in a negative, disorderly sense - which is far from being the case - even then, no anarchical disorder could be worse than the position to which government has led humanity. Leo Tolstoy [LoC 420, work LoC 455] (1828-1910) Russian playwright, essayist, novelist, writer, Patriotism and Government, chapter VIII, 1901, Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 27. April 2009
- Love is the potent force that tears off all masks, and men who run away from love do so in order that they may preserve their masks. P.D. Ouspensky, Tertium Organum
- Alle Menschen sind klug - die einen vorher, die anderen nachher. François-Marie Voltaire 1694 - 1778 französischer Schriftsteller und Philosoph
Die Quintessenz – "Warum Selbstheilung funktioniert!"'', Vimeo Film (manchmal muss man sich anmelden, aber es ist frei)
- Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. Otto H. Warburg, discoverer of ozone therapy
- Was keiner wagt, das sollt ihr wagen,
Was keiner sagt, das sollt ihr sagen,
Was keiner denkt, das wagt zu denken,
Was keiner anfängt, das führt aus.
Wenn keiner ja sagt, sollt ihr´s sagen,
Wenn keiner nein sagt, sagt doch nein.
Wenn alle zweifeln, wagt zu glauben,
Wenn alle mittun, steht allein.
Wo alle loben, habt Bedenken,
Wo alle spotten, spottet nicht,
Wo alle geizen, wagt zu schenken,
Wo alles dunkel ist, macht Licht.
Mach(t) mich zum Werkzeug Eures Friedens:
Dass ich Liebe bringe, wo man sich hasst
Dass ich Versöhnung bringe, wo man einander kränkt
Dass ich Einigkeit bringe, wo Zwietracht ist
Dass ich Glauben bringe, wo Zweifel quält
Dass ich Wahrheit bringe, wo Irrtum herrscht
Dass ich die Hoffnung bringe, wo Verzweiflung droht
Dass ich Freude bringe, wo Traurigkeit trübt
Dass ich das Licht bringe, wo Finsternis waltet
Hilf, dass ich nicht verlange,
getröstet zu werden, sondern zu trösten,
verstanden zu werden, sondern zu verstehen,
geliebt zu werden, statt zu lieben,
(gehelt zu werden, sondern zu heilen.)
Denn: Wer gibt, der empfängt
Wer verzeiht, dem wird verziehen
Wer stirbt, der wird zum ewigen Leben geboren. Amen.
Franz von Assisi (1182-1226)
- Robert Anton Wilson1 Menschen sind Riesen, denen man eingeredet hat, dass sie Zwerge sind.
750,000 refugees have been resettled in America since 9/11. Not one has been arrested on domestic terrorism charges.
Carey Wedler issued this video "What Every American Needs to Know About Radical Islam" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZC4Hruo3lY on November 18, 2015
Meanwhile it has been shared 901 times on Facebook.
Carey Wedler: "Of all ideological groups in the United States Right Wing Extremists are responsible for the most deaths - more so than Islamic extremists." minute 1:47
Columbine Massacre was committed by White Male Protestants.
Aurora Theatre Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Sandy Hook Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Tucson Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Roseburg Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Charleston Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Oak Creek Sikh Temple Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
San Ysidro McDonalds Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
UT Austin Tower Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
The authors of these atrocities belong to the same race, creed and gender.
So will white aggressive males in the US be deported - to assure the safety of US citizens?
The psychiatrist George Eman Vaillant introduced a four-level classification of defence mechanisms:
Level I - pathological defences (psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)
Level III - neurotic defences (intellectualization, reaction formation, dissociation, displacement, repression)
Level IV - mature defences (humour, sublimation, suppression, altruism, anticipation)
Selection from Level 1 Pathological Defenses:
Delusional projection: Delusions about external reality, usually of a persecutory nature.
Splitting: A primitive defence. Both harmful and helpful impulses are split off and unintegrated, frequently projected onto someone else. The defended individual segregates experiences into all-good and all-bad categories, with no room for ambiguity and ambivalence. When "splitting" is combined with "projecting", the undesirable qualities that one unconsciously perceives oneself as possessing, one consciously attributes to another.
From Level 2 Immature Defenses:
Fantasy: Tendency to retreat into fantasy in order to resolve inner and outer conflicts.
Idealization: Tending to perceive another individual as having more desirable qualities than he or she may actually have.
Somatization: The transformation of uncomfortable feelings towards others into uncomfortable feelings toward oneself: pain, illness, and anxiety.
Wishful thinking: Making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality.
From Level 3 Neurotic Defenses:
Intellectualization: A form of isolation; concentrating on the intellectual components of a situation so as to distance oneself from the associated anxiety-provoking emotions; separation of emotion from ideas; thinking about wishes in formal, affectively bland terms and not acting on them; avoiding unacceptable emotions by focusing on the intellectual aspects
Reaction formation: Converting unconscious wishes or impulses that are perceived to be dangerous or unacceptable into their opposites; behaviour that is completely the opposite of what one really wants or feels; taking the opposite belief because the true belief causes anxiety.
From Level 4 Mature Defenses:
Acceptance: A person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a difficult or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it, protest, or exit. Religions and psychological treatments often suggest the path of acceptance when a situation is both disliked and unchangeable, or when change may be possible only at great cost or risk.
Forgiveness: Cessation of resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offence, disagreement, or mistake, or ceasing to demand retribution or restitution.
Humility: A mechanism by which a person, considering their own defects, has a humble self-opinion. Humility is intelligent self-respect which keeps one from thinking too highly or too meanly of oneself.
Humour: Overt expression of ideas and feelings (especially those that are unpleasant to focus on or too terrible to talk about directly) that gives pleasure to others. The thoughts retain a portion of their innate distress, but they are "skirted around" by witticism, for example self-deprecation.
Mindfulness: Adopting a particular orientation toward one’s experiences in the present moment, an orientation that is characterised by curiosity, openness, and acceptance.
- Zahme Vögel singen von Freiheit, wilde Vögel fliegen! Aphorismus
- by Andy Weir The Egg, YouTube film, 7:21 minutes duration, posted 1. June 2012
- Destiny waits alike for the free man as well as for him enslaved by another's might. Aeschylus
- Aber freilich, wie viele bemühen sich der Früchte wegen um ihre Bäume, um den allerertragreichsten Besitz, dagegen, um die Freundschaft bekümmern sich die meisten nur lässig und ohne Lust. Xenophon (430-354 v. Chr.) griechischer Philosoph
A Closer Look at Climate Change Skepticism, Charles W. Schmidt, MS ehp
windows movie maker (Petra) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAsTNUISAiM
Still fighting: iceland sentences 26 Bankers to a combined 74 yearchs in Prisoners
Sott.net 2 November 2015
Artikel über Salz ,Mythos vom weiss en gift,
A common defense to people trying sidetrack investigations into potential conspiracies is to say that "someone would have spilled the beans" if there were really a conspiracy.
But famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg explains:
* It is a commonplace that "you can't keep secrets in Washington" or "in a democracy, no matter how sensitive the secret, you’re likely to read it the next day in the New York Times." These truisms are flatly false. They are in fact cover stories, ways of flattering and misleading journalists and their readers, part of the process of keeping secrets well. Of course eventually many secrets do get out that wouldn’t in a fully totalitarian society. But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of secrets do not leak to the American public. This is true even when the information withheld is well known to an enemy and when it is clearly essential to the functioning of the congressional war power and to any democratic control of foreign policy. The reality unknown to the public and to most members of Congress and the press is that secrets that would be of the greatest import to many of them can be kept from them reliably for decades by the executive branch, even though they are known to thousands of insiders.
- Auf leisen Sohlen wandelt die Schönheit, das wahre Glück und das echte Heldentum. Unbemerkt kommt alles, was Dauer haben wird. Wilhelm Raabe (1831-1910) deutscher Erzähler
- You are allowed to be both a master piece and a work in progress, simultaneously. Sophia Bush (*1982) US American actress, director, spokesperson, activist
- Most Zionists don't believe that God exists but they do believe that he promised them Palestine. Ilan Pappé (*1954) socialist activist
- The more I force myself to perfect my ideal image of myself,the more overflowing toilet bowls I'm going to have in my dreams. Marion Woodman cited in: Article by Jim Lockard, How We Recognize and Heal Shame, 8. October 2016 / jimlockard
- Prayer is the utilization of love wherewith He loves us. Prayer begets an awakened desire to be and do good. Mary Baker Eddy (1821-1910) US American founder of Christian Science religion, No and Yes, S. 39, 1887, 1891, 1908
- ... to live for a principle, for the triumph of some reform by which all mankind may be lifted up. Elizabeth Cady Stanton on her friend Susan B. Anthony, cited in: Ken Burns and Paul Barnes's PBS television documentary Not for Ourselves Alone: The Story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony, ??
- There must be a revolution in our hearts, in our minds, i our souls, to respct the dignity and worth of all humankind. If we're going to build a sense of community in this nation //The United States//, we have to include everybody. We've got to live together like brothers and sisters. During the early days of the civil rights movement, we talkesd about a 'coalition of conscience.' We must help our young people to form a coalition of community, a sense of the beloved community, even the kingdom of God. John Lewis, Congressional Representative in of Georgia, student worker for civil rights during the 1960s, cited in article A sense of faith, presented by http://www.cathedral.org/age/ Cathedral Age Magazine, winter 1999
Laotses unbekannte Lehren. Das Hua-Hu Ching, Gebundene Ausgabe Brian Walker 10. September 2003 Kamphausen, J, 1. Auflage, 10. September 2003
Spell (paranormal) charm, hex
Grimoire Grimoire Anleitung, um magische Symbole zu Formeln zu kombinieren
- Alfred Lehmann, Aberglaube und Zauberei. Von den ältesten Zeiten an bis in die Gegenwart, Gondrom-Verlag, 5. Auflage, Reprint der Ausgabe Stuttgart, 1908
- Kurt Benesch, Magie der Renaissance, Fourier Verlag, Wiesbaden; 1985
An NDE Life Review from the 1850s
"[T]ravelling backwards, every incident of my past life seemed to me to glance across my recollection in retrograde progression; not, however, in mere outline as here stated, but the picture filled up, with every minute and collateral feature; in short, the whole period of my existence seemed to be placed before me in some kind of panoramic review, and each act of it seemed to be accompanied by a consciousness of right or wrong, or by some reflection of its cause or consequence – indeed, many trifling events, which had long been forgotten, then crowded by imagination, and with the character of recent familiarity"
Second Life Review, this one recorded by Raymond Moody, 130 years later:
"It seemed like this flashback, or memory, or whatever was directed primarily at ascertaining the extent of my life. It was like there was a judgement being made and then, all of a sudden, the light became dimmer, and there was a conversation, not in words but in thoughts. When I would see something, when I would experience a past event, it was like I was seeing it through eyes with (I guess I could say) omnipotent knowledge, guiding me, and helping me to see. That’s the part that stuck with me, because it showed me not only what I had done but even how what I had done had affected other people. And it wasn’t like I was looking at a movie projector because I could feel these things; there was feeling…I found that that not even your thoughts are lost…Every thought was there"
Cited in Lundahl and Widdison, the Eternal Journey, pp. 134-135)
- Man sieht Dinge 100 Mal, 1000 Mal, bis man sie zum allerersten Mal wirklich richtig wahrnimmt. Christian Morgenstern 1871-1914 deutscher Schriftsteller
- Wir [deutschen Politiker] sind keine Mandanten des deutschen Volkes, wir haben Auftrag von den Allierten. Konrad Adenauer, zitiert in: Prof. Dr. Hans Herbert von Arnim, Deutschlandakte, S. 17, ??
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99HYjoucAz4|''Global Capitalism: September 2015 Monthly Update 9. September 2015 1:31:59 duration, posted
The Rise And Fall of Ken Wilber, 14 minute read Mark Manson, 4. June 2012
- Harry: "I know how hard you've been praying; and now God is answering your prayers."
C. S. Lewis: "That's not why I pray, Harry.
I pray because I can't help myself.
I pray because I'm helpless.
I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping.
It doesn't change God, it changes ME!."
From the 1993 movie about CS Lewis' love life
- Our modern lifestyle is not a political creation. Before 1700, everybody was poor as hell. Life was short and brutish. It wasn’t because we didn’t have good politicians; we had some really good politicians. But then we started inventing — electricity, steam engines, microprocessors, understanding genetics and medicine and things like that. Yes, stability and education are important — I’m not taking anything away from that — but innovation is the real driver of progress. Bill Gates, Rolling Stone, 13. March 2014
- The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. Robert Green Ingersoll
- Some people will never learn anything, ... because they understand everything too soon. Alexander Pope
- The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly. Pema Chodron
Prominent Scientist Says Consciousness Is Key to a ‘Theory of Everything’, YouTube film, by Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times, 27. July 2015
Lama Tsultrim Allione About Dakini Power, YouTube film, 5:13 minutes duration, posted
- The body of a Jewish person is of totally different quality from the body of all nations of the world. A non Jewish soul comes from three Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness. Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, one of the most influential Jewish leaders of the 20th century, referencing the early work of Hasidic philosophy http://www.chabad.org/library/tanya/tanya_cdo/aid/1028862/jewish/Tanya.htm Tanya, the Book of Charad, chapter 19, S. 77-79, ???, referencing wpe:Shneur_Zalman_of_Liadi Shneur Zalman of Liadi (1745-1812) Orthodox Rabbi, founder and first Rebbe of Chabad, a branch of Hasidic Judaism
Terry Patten on integral theory, the Urantia Book, and more
[[https://vimeo.com/22621040|Passion at the Root, with Stuart Sovatsky, on "Like Wow"
Geheimnis - Insights
- You must not fear, hold back, count or be a miser with your thoughts and feelings. It is also true that creation comes from an overflow, so you have to learn to intake, to imbibe, to nourish yourself and not be afraid of fullness. The fullness is like a tidal wave which then carries you, sweeps you into experience and into writing. Permit yourself to flow and overflow, allow for the rise in temperature, all the expansions and intensifications. Something is always born of excess: great art was born of great terrors, great loneliness, great inhibitions, instabilities, and it always balances them ... you move in a world of mysteries. But both must be ruled by faith. Anais Nin, The Diary of Anais Nin, Vol. 4, 1944-1947
- Man darf das Schiff nicht an einen einzigen Anker und das Leben nicht an eine einzige Hoffnung binden. Epiktet 50-138 griechischer Philosoph
- Es gibt einen Zusammenhang von gewalthaltigem Medienkonsum und tatsächlicher Gewaltbereitschaft. ... Jugendkriminalität steigt stetig. 1992 wurden 3% der Gewaltkriminalität von Kindern unter 14 Jahren verübt, heute liegt dieser Prozentsatz bei 7%. Die Hälfte aller Gewaltdelikte, also gefährliche Körperverletzung, Mord und Totschlag und Vergewaltigung, die in Deutschland verübt werden, werden heute von Jugendlichen unter 21 Jahren verübt, also genau von der Generation, die aktiv mit Ego-Shooter-Spielen befasst ist. Das sind in absoluten Zahlen fast 80.000 Fälle pro Jahr. Interview mit Bruno Sandkühler, deutscher Unternehmer, Waldorflehrer, Autor, Zeitschrift a tempo, S. 5, Ausgabe 1 Januar 2003
- Glück, das bedeutet gute Gesundheit. Und ein schlechtes Gedächtnis. Ingrid Bergmann, Schauspielerin
- Wenn jemand an mich herantritt und sagt: Du siehst gar nicht aus, als wärst du schon 50, dann ist das für mich kein Kompliment. Ich will aussehen wie 50. Nur die Veränderung ist schön - genauso schön wie das Leben. Interview mit Isabella Rosselini, deutsche Zeitschrift alverde, S. 8, Januar 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw David Icke
http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_silberman_the_forgotten_history_of_autism The forgotten history of autism
- J. H. Brennan, Five Keys to Past Lives, Aquarian Press, 1981
- 1913 – Federal Reserve Banking System installed; Thirteen is an occulted number.
- 1933 – First appearance of the "Eye in the Triangle" symbol on the Federal Reserve Notes. Thirty three is an occultic number.
- 1933 – First appearance of the Latin inscription "Annuit Coeptus: Novus Ordo Seclorum." [Our Enterprise is Crowned With Success: A New World Order.]
James Bartley is an Abductee who has been exposed to high levels of Spiritual Warfare. He has studied in England and Germany. He is a student of Military History with an emphasis on Intelligence- Counterintelligence and Special Operations. James has worked in the Semiconductor Industry, the Telecommunications Industry and in County Government as an Ombudsmen. James also worked for the Civil Service at a major military command in an Intelligence related capacity, 2001
- We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. Edward Bernays
- The engineering of consent is the very essence of the democratic process, the freedom to persuade and suggest. In practice, the freedoms of speech, press, petition and assembly - freedoms that make engineering consent possible - have tacitly expanded our Bill of Rights to include the right of persuasion. Edward Bernays
- If we have no heretics we must invent them, for heresy is essential to health and growth. Yevgeny Zamyatin (1884-1937) Russian author of science fiction and political satire
- Liu Cixin (*1963) Chinese award-winning science fiction writer, popular science fiction novel Three-body problem, Chongqing Press, 2008
See also The Three-Body Problem
explores the currents of changing science and its pursuing vortex of dancing human perceptions
Rezension http://www.zeit.de/2004/22/P-Bode Eine kleine Preußin erträgt alles. Anrührendes Buch über die Traumata der Kriegskinder, Die Zeit, Gabriele von Arnim, 19. Mai 2004
link to video http://integralpostmetaphysics.ning.com/m/discussion?id=5301756%3ATopic%3A61864 Neelesh Marik
- Das Leben kann nur rückblickend verstanden werden. Es muss aber vorausschauend gelebt werden. Sören Kierkegaard (1813-1855) dänischer Philosoph
- Gerechtigkeit wird nur dort herrschen, wo sich die vom Unrecht nicht Betroffenen genauso entrüsten wie die Beleidigten. Platon (427-347 v. Chr.) vorchristlicher altgriechischer Philosoph, Begründer der abendländischen Philosophie, Aphorismus
- Viele glauben, alles zu wissen und wissen nicht, dass sie alles glauben. Urban Priol (*1961) deutscher Kabarettist, Komiker, Aphorismus, Quelle unbekannt
- Zeit, die du dir nimmst, ist Zeit, die dir gibt. Ernst Ferstl (*1955) österreichischer Lehrer, Schriftsteller für Seelenwegweiser
- Glauben heißt, ich lasse mich lieben. Ich nehme Liebe an. Das soll mich verwandeln. Pater Peter Dubler, Schweizer ----, Taubblinden-Gottesdienst, Internationales Blindenzentrum Landschlacht, Schweiz, 17. Juli 2015
- Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God. Kurt Vonnegut Jr. (1922-2007) influential US American writer of the 20th century, source unknown
Documented explosive revelations from unimpeachable sources of plans by 'the boys in the back room', the master-group of financiers and politicians
George Seldes (1890-1995) US American father of the alternative press, who knew world leaders personally, activist journalist and editor
99% of media push the agenda of the powerful and cover up suborning of the public interest and exploitation of the people by private influence.
Example of Montana and Anaconda: the USA as a company town.
The genesis of Time magazine; financed by Harriman and Morgan; covering up the Ambassador Page cable to Wilson in 1917, calling for war on Germany to serve Morgan financial interests. Conflict of interest between magazines and advertisers. Pro-Hitler line of Wall-Street-controlled newspapers. Commerce Secretary Hoover helps munitions makers circumvent the Geneva arms control conference. Dupont, ally of IG Farben and campaign funding champion, elects Hoover president. The white-washing of Wall Street. Each major industry dominated by a few corporations controlled by a few families like Rockefeller and Morgan. Financing of the Liberty League, the KKK, et al. Smedley Butler and the 1934 Morgan putsch against FDR. The Commission on Freedom of the Press condemns the press as liars and prostitutes. War profiteers destroy our hopes for a world of peace, prosperity and the American way. Table of Contents
PART ONE: BIG POWERS
1. Enemies of America
2. Power, Press and Politics
3. JP Morgan Stops the St. Lawrence River
PART TWO: BIG MAGAZINES
5. The Magazine Press
6. The Morgan House and Magazines
7. Morgan Empire and Luce Empire
8. The Morgan Empire: Press Relations
9. The Seven Big Monthly Magazines
10. The Seven Big Weeklies
PART THREE: BIG BUSINESS
11. Big Business in the War
12. duPont, Hoover and Hitler
13. The Top of the Pyramid
14. Who Buys the Elections? PART FOUR: BIG REACTION 15. Big Money Men 16. Big Money Organizations 17. The General Welfare in the Atomic Age APPENDICES 1. The 13 Most Powerful Families in America 2. The 12 super rulers of American industry 3. The power of the Big Eight banks 4. Forty-five corporations with more than $1,000,000,000 in assets 5. Noted names on the Morgan "preferred list" 6. JP Morgan & Co. and the St. Lawrence Seaway 7. JP Morgan & Co. and public power 8. The Page Cable 9. President Wilson on causes of wars 10. America's worst newspapers 11. DuPont influence on the American press 12. The newspaper press controls the majority of radio stations 13. Curtis Publishing Co. finances 14. Time ownership 15. The press in chains 16. Control of the NAM 17. Industrial espionage 18. NAM press relations 19. The NAM: National Association of Manufacturers 20. The first fascist plot to seize the U.S. Government 21. The fascist plot officially confirmed 22. The big subsidizers of American reaction and fascism 23. The suppressed U.S. War Department's expose of fascism
Sexualität - STD
- The openness and surrender during sexual intercourse can allow the exchange of attached entities between two people. The thoughts, desires and behaviors of an attached entity are experienced as the person's own thoughts, desires and behaviors. The thoughts, feelings, habits and desires do not seem foreign if they have been present for a long time, even from childhood. This is a major factor in the widespread denial of the concept and lack of acceptance of the phenomena of discarnate interference and spirit attachment, obsession or possession. Dr. William Baldwin, Spirit Releasement Therapy
- Musik ist die wahre allgemeine Menschensprache. Karl Julius Weber (1767-1832) deutscher Schriftsteller
- People think you are crazy if you talk about things they don't understand. Elvis Presley
- Video presentation by David Rolfe Graeber (*1961) US American anthropologist, anarchist activist, DEBT: The First 5,000 Years, sponsored by Authors@Google, Google Campus, Mountain View, California, YouTube film, 1:21:09 duration, posted 8. February 2012
- Evolutionary change is not necessarily progressive. The evolution of a species may lead to its extinction, a change which is not progressive, at least not to that species. Francisco J. Ayala, essay The concepts of biological progress
- Ich will unter keinen Umständen ein Allerweltsmensch sein. Ich habe ein Recht darauf, aus dem Rahmen zu fallen – wenn ich es kann. Ich wünsche mir Chancen, nicht Sicherheiten. Ich will kein ausgehaltener Bürger sein, gedemütigt und abgestumpft, weil der Staat für mich sorgt. Ich will dem Risiko begegnen, mich nach etwas sehnen und es verwirklichen, Schiffbruch erleiden und Erfolg haben. Ich lehne es ab, mir den eignen Antrieb mit einem Trinkgeld abkaufen zu lassen. Lieber will ich den Schwierigkeiten des Lebens entgegentreten, als ein gesichertes Dasein führen; lieber die gespannte Erregung des eigenen Erfolgs als die dumpfe Ruhe Utopiens. Ich will weder meine Freiheit gegen Wohltaten hergeben noch meine Menschenwürde gegen milde Gaben. Ich habe gelernt, selbst für mich zu denken und zu handeln, der Welt gerade ins Gesicht zu sehen und zu bekennen: dies ist mein Werk. Das alles ist gemeint, wenn ich sage: Ich bin ein freier Mensch. Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) deutsch-elsässischer Arzt, evangelischer Theologe, medizinischer Missionar, Kulturphilosoph, Humanist, Organist, Friedensnobelpreisträger, 1952, Autor
check Quelle ?? Kulturphilosophie 1. Verfall und Wiederaufbau der Kultur / Kultur und Ethik, C.H. Beck, Neuauflage 23. August 2007
Kultur und Ethik, C.H.Beck, 1. Auflage 1996
Schatten - Reife
- The ability to hold Light is directly proportional to the courage to see darkness. Choosing to see just one creates distortions and illusions. It amazes me that something so simple and common sense can be so difficult to even discuss with 'spiritual' people who insist on remaining 'positive'. Actually, this avoidance is based on unacknowledged fear that their inner light might be somewhat 'dispersed' by seeing darkness and therefore not giving the light much credit at all. I think there's also fear that they might somehow become 'tainted' or the darkness might 'manifest' in some form in their lives. But the opposite is true; it is the fear, especially unacknowledged, that has much more chance to manifest than darkness exposed to daylight and investigation. Just like we must be fearless about our own inner shadow, we must also be fearless about seeing this huge shadow of humanity. Or we will have the power to transform precisely nothing, within or without. Anis Springate
- America's Prison Population
During Secret Knock 2015, Dr. Jeffrey Fannin performed an ECG scan on a person before and after a 90 minute Bars session. Fannin's findings were greater than anything he has seen in 16 years of neuroscience brain mapping research.
Trauma - Religion
- Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. George Bernard Shaw [Work LoC 400] (1856-1950) Irish politician, pacifist, satirist, dramatist, Nobel laureate in literature, 1925, source unknown
Geschichte - Individuum
- Neither the life of an individual nor the history of a society can be understood without understanding both. Charles Wright Mills (1916-1962) US American professor of sociology, Columbia University (1946-1962), author, check
- A teacher affects eternity; they can never tell where their influence stops. Henry Adams -- suchen