http://www.reuniting.info/ schon längere zeit under construction -- später prüfen
- DAUERLINKS - rausgenommen, um nicht zu überlasten*******
https://www.mozilla.org/de/privacy/firefox/ -- neues firefox
moz-extension://1155fdfe-c385-6541-b53f-07e7bcdb2fc7/first-run.html adblocker firefox
https://coolsymbol.com/cool-fancy-text-generator.html?source=ext_install fonts zum installieren
https://ccdeutschland.slack.com/account/settings#two_factor Account setting Slack
https://mewe.com/chat/thread/5fea25932e4aab61a93a1d86 MeWe chat
https://www.xing.com/communities/groups/english-lounge-d153-1004489/search?query=Elfriede%2BAmmann English Lounge Xing
https://www.deadlinkchecker.com/website-dead-link-checker.asp DEAD LINK CHECKER
https://www.raphaelkcr.net/2018/06/intelligence-speaks-wisdom-listens.html Intelligence Speaks, Wisdom Listens, 1. June 2018
https://online-services.rundfunkbeitrag.de/Obsidian/abmeldung/abmeldebestaetigung.xhtml Ich möchte eine Wohnung abmelden, weil...
https://registrierung.lidl-connect.de/registrierung.html Lidl Simkarten Registrierung
birthday song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaZveHbxAYs
How to play "Happy Birthday" Like Beethoven, Chopin, Brahms, Bach and Mozart Piano by Nicole Pesce
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ZofFQQoDoqYT/ Amazing Polly
https://www.brighteon.com/channels/annaka Brighteon Annaka
New Public Groups Experience Coming to Everyone with New Tools for Admin Control March 31, 2021 https://www.facebook.com/community/whats-new/new-public-groups-experience-coming-soon-all-groups/
https://www.facebook.com/help/1395974820512040 How do I pin items to the top of a Facebook group I admin?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F7o2LGnCQgE7c3rvzu63hdmQ4Aki552 YouTube Kanal von Wolfgang Eggert unabhängiger deutscher Historiker, Verschwörungsanalytiker
Video presentation by seer Penny Kelly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJcejTdNNxY "[15 July 2021] Look-See" 31:40 minutes duration, posted 18. July 2021
Die Lehre des Ayurveda anerkennt fünf Triebfedern des Menschen: Reichtum, Sex, Macht, Religion und Freiheit.
- Man mag den freien Menschen
fesseln, knebeln, quälen.
Solang noch Geist und Herz
ihn seinen Wert empfinden
und einen höhern Sinn,
ein letztes Ziel des Lebens ahnen lassen,
wird er sich nicht verloren geben
und dankbar sein für jeden Tag,
da ihm ein inneres Licht
noch Kraft und Weisung gibt!
Carl Peter Fröhling
- Wenn der Faschismus wiederkehrt, wird er nicht sagen: «Ich bin der Faschismus» Nein, er wird sagen: «Ich bin der Antifaschismus». Ignazio Silone (1900-1978) politisch engagierter italienischer Schriftsteller, zitiert in: François Bondy, Pfade der Neugier. Portraits, S. 84, Benziger, Einsiedeln, 1988; zitiert in: Zitate berühmter Personen
- Nichts soll mich erschüttern,
Nur dann würd' ich zittern,
Wenn ich untreu könnte sein.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Oper Die Entführung aus dem Serail
- Was habe ich Menschen kennen gelernt in diesem alternden Jahrhundert! Aber, weiß Gott, ich kann nur mit meiner berühmten Landsmännin sagen: 'Je mehr ich die Menschen kennen lerne, umsomehr liebe ich die Hunde.' Sarah Bernhardt, G. Engelsmann, Übersetzerin, präsentiert von der Wiener Sonn- und Montags-Zeitung, S. 2, 5. August 1895
https://www.bitchute.com/video/q1jmVOMYPzpm/ Henna Maria 10 schritte zum genozid
https://de.quora.com/Ist-es-normal-mit-den-Stimmen-in-meinem-Kopf-zu-sprechen/answer/Elfriede-Ammann (alle 3 artikel) --> Stimmenartikel publikum
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qX9gqQVw3jfr/ Dr. Stefan Lanka, Rote Karte für Corona
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEII7LijOcw Gassi TV Robert Stein 2. hälfte ***vorgelesen dt. verschwörungsleugner***
https://blog.bastian-barucker.de/2021/03/20/ueber-die-psychologie-des-verschwoerungsleugners/ Über die Psychologie des
VerschwörungsleugnersGeschrieben am 20. März 2021 von BBarucker
engl. original https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/12/on-the-psychology-of-the-conspiracy-denier/ Tim Foyle conspiracy denialist
Filme fertig anschauen
https://www.daserste.de/unterhaltung/film/filme-im-ersten/videos/die-legende-der-maske-video-100.html Die Legende der Maske
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzfVY8_GmlU Home Office #108 Ostersonntag
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mMavY16y1rC2/ Part 4- Arsinoe (Cleopatra´s Sister) and Mary Magdalene - Story You Probably Haven´t Heard
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tAowYwRe9NlM/ Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony Crimes Against Humanity
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h2LPTxlJWT5A/ Ex-CIA Agent Reveals How to End Human Trafficking
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QExixWEIiHze/|Mirror: Cheryl Hersha Lived the Real Life Pedogate - Part 1 of 3]] RDS, Bitchute film, 35:26 minutes duration, posted 15. April 2021
https://lecture2go.uni-hamburg.de/l2go/-/get/v/17675 19.05.2015Psychologische Weisheitskonzepte in der PsychotherapieProf. Dr. Michael Linden Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin. 19. Mai 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Obzzfh1Fc Wer waren die Kelten? – Welt der Wunder, 2. August 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yWS-eVxsA Geschichtsfälschung - Beyond Interview
Kerry Cassidy https://projectcamelotportal.com/2016/08/07/kerrys-kundalini-ascension-short-presentation/ Kerry's Kundalini & Ascension Short Presentation 7. August 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZeBtSRuIA David Icke - Ausschnitt eines Vortrags über Saturn - komplett deutsch 54:31 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 7. Juli 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3JfWwx-UiY 8 Jahre mit Hitler – Exklusives Interview - Herbert Döhring erinnert sich an seine Zeit am Berghof 2:30:41 Dauer 20. November 2020
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ujvSO0WB2BZ/ Die Hörbuchversion als verkleinerte Datei Gerard Menuhin - Wahrheit sagen, Teufel jagen Kapitel 1, Teil 1 bitchute 3:14 h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEou2Ej9ww Rainer Maria Rilke: Das Stundenbuch. Erstes Buch: Das Buch vom mönchischen Leben (Hörbuch) 6. März 2022 1:08:45
Artikel (lesen und eintragen)
https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/falsche-pandemien|Falsche Pandemien]], Wolfgang Wodarg, Multipolar, 7. Juni 2021
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zpzyv Teil 1 - Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof - Der Krieg der viele Väter hatte, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8jSZzHD_A Russia and Ukraine - In conversation with Friedrich Glasl 9:59 Minuten Dauer 24. März 2022
https://social.techjunkie.com/use-telegram-without-phone-number/ Anmeldung ohne Handynummer
https://telegram.org/faq Fragen und Antworten
https://fischerwirt-schlehdorf.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Ostern-2021.pdf Schlehdorf Fischerwirt Maskenfreie bewirtschaftung
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=dr. david martin vaccine&kind=video David Martin
The science is not settled. The science is bought.
Explaining the concept of Satyagraha, Quote is not attributed to Gandhi.
- Satyagraha is the exact opposite of the policy of an-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye which ends in making everybody blind.
You cannot inject new ideas into a man’s head by chopping it off; neither will you infuse a new spirit into his heart by piercing it with a dagger. Louis Fischer, early biography of Gandhi The Life of Mahatma Gandhi, 1950
- Videopräsentation von Wolf-Dieter Storl, Vortrag von Wolf-Dieter Storl in Kempten, YouTube Film, 2:03:35 Dauer, eingestellt 30. September 2019
- Ernst Wolff "Es gibt eine böse Macht hinter den Regierungen!", Dominik Kettner, YouTube Film, 48:36 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 5. Dezember 2021
- Videointerview mit Dozent und European Industrial Engineer aus dem Bereich Forschung und Entwicklung, Holger Reißner,
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEY-yJApYck Im Gespräch mit Holger Reißner Neue Horizonte 1:09:18 Dauer, Dec 19, 2021
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-rUTIZtv0 Impffähigkeit allergologisch nachweisen. Bis dahin: impfunfähig? Radio München 2021 (nur intern, falls wichtig)
ARD, 5. Dezember 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tG8XpecYUN9j/ Mirror: PFIZER VACCINE APPROVED FOR MASS MURDER BY THE FDA! Robert David Steele Bitchute 21:22 24. August 2021
Videoreportage Die Pandemie in den Rohdaten (Vollversion), 1. September 2021
- Video presentation by Jim Marrs, Jim Marrs talks about the rise of the 4th Reich in the United States – The Nazification of America, Bitchute film, 1:57:23 duration, posted 9. October 2021
- Videodokumentation Sei Wasser mein Freund – Die geheime Macht des Wassers, YouTube Film, 7. April 2016
- Videopräsentation von Anselm Grün [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxQ2PRNZB4 Anselm Grün: Was will ich – Mut zur Entscheidung (Vortrag am 03.05.2017 in Eschborn-Niederhöchstadt) ab Minute 16 weiteransehen 1:31:05 Dauer, eingestellt 10. Juli 2017
- Videopräsentation von Axel Burkart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAjqS1nvoY Geisteswissenschaft TV - Johanni-Feier 2021 1:24:05 Dauer, eingestellt 23. Juni 2021
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJBJlEp8I-E A Special Gathering with Farah Yurdozu on Göbekli Tepe 3/27/2021 May 10, 2021
- Nahtoderfahrung, Sterbebettvisionen und Persönlichkeitsveränderungen, NAHTOD, Gastgeber Andreas Hereijk, YouTube Film, 7:18 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 13. Dezember 2020
- Videopräsentation von Vera F. Birkenbihl, NEUES DENKEN! Weniger Streiten | Verbundenheit | Gegen Hass & mehr Frieden, YouTube Film, 11:11 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 21. März 2021
- Video interview DEThe Hidden Agenda Behind The Planned Destruction of America with Rosa Koire, 36:23 minutes duration, posted 14. September 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghiwCFkuvuM Spagat zwischen den Dimensionen Teil 1 Harald Thiers 17. März 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY The Dimming (Film 2 std) Dane Wiggington
- Video presentation by Alane Freund, LMFT, an expert consultant working with the trait of high sensitivity, Understanding The Highly Sensitive Person | Alane Freund | Talks at Google, Talks at Google, YouTube film, 46:08 minutes duration, posted 8. November 2019
- Video documentary The Cosmic Secret | David Wilcock, YouTube film, 2:11:02 duration, posted 29. September 2020
- Dokumentarfilm Das Rätsel unseres Bewusstseins, Arte, 12. Dezember 2020
- Video interview with Brené Brown, Vulnerability & Power, Under The Skin, host Russell Brand, YouTube film, 1:22:44 duration, posted 23. June 2019
- Video interview with ... Dr. Barre Lando on Waves and Pleiomorphism, Andrew Kaufman, 1:02:17 duration, posted 25. November 2020
- David Icke [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SGtDdWfzy8|''The Royal Family: David I Part 2 | True Crime Podcast 66469,991 views•Oct 13, 2020
- Zach Vorhies Just A Taste: The Fight For Free Speech with Zach Vorhies, The Solari Report, YouTube film, 6:46 31. October 2020
- Video panel US Feminine Voices: Speak Out: Is this the next Civil War, New Earth Project, YouTube film, 59:27 minutes duration, posted 23. October 2020
- Videointerview mit ... Die Lehre der InYologie – die Ordnung im Universum, Kai Stuht, YouTube Film, 2:25:29 Dauer, eingestellt 4. November 2020
- Video interview with Dr. Thomas Cowan, The Health Bridge – Human Heart, Cosmic Heart, presented by Well.org, YouTube film, 43.55 minutes duration, posted 8. September 2016
- Videointerview mit Professor Hans Rausch Cramps – and the misconception of magnesium, präsentiert von dem Schweizer Privatfernsehsender QS24, Sendereihe Naturmedizin, Gastgeber Alexander Glogg, YouTube Film, 29:24 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 2020
- Video TV Dokumentation Psychische Störung oder ganz normal?, WDR, Quarks & Co, Rangar Yogeshwar, 43:16 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 7. November 2020
- Video presentation by Dmitry Orlov Social Collapse Best Practices, Long Now Foundatio, YouTube film, 1:28:05 duration, posted 16. May 2020
- Video interview with Iain McGilchrist Matter is a Relative Matter With Iain McGilchrist, LUSH, YouTube film, 48:40 minutes duration, posted 24. March 2020 gesehen bis 27:28
- Educative video featuring Iain McGilchrist, Our divided brains are far more complex and remarkable than a left/right split, produced by RSA, Abi Stephenson, presented by Aeon, 6. August 2015 The Divided Brain and the Making of the Western World
- https://aeon.co/essays/how-psychology-fills-the-gap-from-the-disenchantment-of-the-world Myth and the mind, Aeon, Rami Gabrieli, 15 March 2021
- «Falsch: Alle Philosophien der letzten 2500 Jahre!» | Sternstunde Philosophie | SRF Kultur 7. Dezember 2020
- Audio radio interview with Professor Shirley J Kokot, D.Ed. Educational Psychologist specializing in giftedness, Future Perfect explores the extreme high end of the empathy spectrum and gifted, presented by the South African radio station CFM, show Future Perfect, host Annette Jahnel, 43:10 minutes duration, posted
- Film Unerhört!, Vimeo Film, 1:01:19, 29. Oktober 2020
- Videopräsentation Ritter und Mönche, Banker und Esoteriker – Die rätselhafte Geschichte der Templer, NuoViso, Frank Stoner, YouTube Film, eingestellt 28. Oktober 2020
- https://shop.epochtimes.de/collections/buch/products/wie-der-teufel-die-welt-beherrscht-band-1-3 Wie der Teufel die Welt beherrscht
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3fFAvPRemc Seelenwanderung & Reinkarnation | Sandra im Gespräch mit Prof. Dr. Franz Hörmann •Oct 30, 2020 /nur den Anfang gesehen / schon eingetragen
- Video interview with Michael Roads, Michael Roads on changes happening right now, host Lilou Mace, YouTube film, 51:44 minutes duration, posted 3. December 2020
- Videointerview mit Franz Hörmann, Das Manifest der Systemischen Wissenschaft | Sandra im Gespräch mit Prof. Dr. Franz Hörmann, THEKI. Ent-wickle Dich!, YouTube Film, 1:26:13 Dauer, eingestellt 8. November 2020
- Videointerview mit Franz Hörmann, [[https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Ox8RifhHNmJ/ Proof that "covid laws" are the SYSTEMATIC DEMOLITION OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE - David Icke 26:38
- Videointerview mit Dipl. Phys. Sigwart Zeidler, 2040 - Befreiung, 1:04:50 Dauer, eingestellt 20. Dezember 2020
- Video presentation by WATCH-SHARE-URGENT: The Global Financial System-Part 1, presented by the Speak Project, YouTube film, 59:11 minutes duration, posted 13. September 2020
- Video War with the Deep State 1/18/21, presented by the SPEAK Project, 1:15:25 duration, posted 19. January 2021 United Network News Messenger's Steffen Rowe & Kimberly Ann Goguen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LEZcIn8MM "Am Anfang steht der Anfänger, am Ende nicht immer der Meister." Friedrich Löchner
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PLyVadZxOAWA/ Zain Khan Live with Matt Ehret & Abdul Manan Is Philosophy relevant in the age of Science? RDS 2. May 2021
NOCH ZITATE EXZERPIEREN
- Caroline Myss https://www.myss.com/caroline-myss-all-access/on-demand-workshops-free-sample-santa-fe/ A View from Your Soul:Understanding the Power of Your Mystical Nature'', Santa Fe workshop recorded in 2019
- https://www.bitchute.com/video/JmNwCp5ljt0g/ tenpenny 8 ways MRNA Covid Vaccine Can Kill You 22. April 2021
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4XwMvArWjQ The Gospel of Q (Quelle) 31. October 2017
- Videointerview mit Dr. Stefan Lanka, Stefan Lanka: Verabschiedet Euch vom Virus! – Teil 1, präsentiert von ... Gastgeber Alex Quint, Odysee Film, 1:10:12 Dauer, eingestellt 24. Juli 2021
- https://aaari.info/07-05-18chan/ Hua Hu, Book 1 (Forbidden Scripture) & Book 2 (Thunder Spell) May 18, 2007 Hanson Chan
- Video presentation by Yanis Varoufakis (*1961) Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity, YouTube film
- https://rumble.com/vlmsmn-2030-unmasked-for-those-preparing-for-whats-coming-after-covid-19.html|2030 UnMasked - For those Preparing for what's Coming After Covid-19]], Rumble film, 2:06:57 duration, 24. August 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_1GYtoLj2o What On Earth Happened? (Full Documentary - 8 Hours) Re-Upload 30. June 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lg_T-Ns4IM The Confession – Das Geständnis (Drama mit ALEC BALDWIN auf Deutsch, Spielfilm kostenlos anschauen) Apr 9, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsAbnGK3VG8 HALF LIGHT | Kompletter Film | Deutsch 1:45:47 29. Jan 2021
- Article FacilitiesEdgar Cayce predictions by year list. Prophecies of Edgar Cayce about the Second Coming of Christ
- Artikel Der Fluch der Starken. In Deutschland sprach er mit den Kindern der Täter, in Haifa bringt er Israelis und Palästinenser zusammen: Dan Bar-On versucht das Schweigen zu brechen, Tagesspiegel, Stephan Lebert, 25. Januar 2003 Dan Bar-On
- https://getpocket.com/explore/item/people-with-creative-personalities-really-do-see-the-world-differently People With Creative Personalities Really Do See the World DifferentlyNot only do open people bring a different perspective, but they genuinely see things differently than most.The ConversationLuke Smillie, Anna Antinori The Conversation republished originally appeared on The Conversation and was published May 28, 2017
- https://eurodemostuttgart.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/deutschland-ist-offiziell-immer-noch-im-krieg-und-das-seit-dem-12-9-2001/ Deutschland ist offiziell im Krieg. Und das seit dem 12.9.2001. ???
- Feature Die Wahrheit ist nicht immer der Königsweg, Deutschlandfunk Kultur, von Maria Riederer, 26. Juli 2020
- Video und Artikel BRD: Besatzung bis 2099 (Video), Pravda, aikos2309, 25. Februar 2021
- https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/what-is-really-in-the-c19-vaccines VACCINE INGREDIENTS REVEALED Mark Playne
- https://publikum.net/wie-die-psychologie-die-coronakrise-beeinflusst/ Publikum.net
Die 10 reichsten Männer der Welt haben ihr Vermögen während der Pandemie von 700 Milliarden Dollar auf 1,5 Billionen Dollar verdoppelt, so ein neuer Oxfam-Bericht, der am Montag veröffentlicht wurde.
- Und sie erschufen die Schule, wie der "Teufel" es befohlen hatte.
Das Kind liebt die Natur, also sperrten sie es in vier Wände ein.
Es kann nicht stundenlang nur sitzen, ohne sich zu bewegen, also wurde ihm die Bewegungsfreiheit auf das Minimum reduziert.
Es arbeitet gerne mit seinen Händen und sie haben angefangen, ihm Informationen und Theorien vorzulegen.
Es liebt das aufrichtige Aussprechen – sie lehrten ihm zu schweigen.
Es strebt zu verstehen – sie brachten ihm das Auswendiglernen bei.
Es würde gerne selbst erforschen und eigenes (Seelen)Wissen einsetzen – doch es bekam alles in Fertigform auf dutzende von grauen Arbeitsblättern.
Durch das alles haben die Kinder gelernt, was sie unter anderen Umständen nie gelernt hätten: Sie haben gelernt nichts zu hinterfragen und sich anzupassen.
Adolphe Ferrière (1879 -1960) Schweizer Pädagoge, Mitbegründer der Reformpädagogik Éducation nouvelle
Advaita - non-attachment
Robert David Steele (1952-2021) videos
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qE9xuVTYoiI6/ Mirror: Conspiracy of Silence (1993) Documentary
"CERN ist nach Cernunnos benannt - dem keltischen Herrscher der Hölle.
Am Hauptsitz des CERN in Genf in der Schweiz befindet sich eine Statue von Shiva , die den kosmischen Tanz der Zerstörung vollführt. Shiva ist der hinduistische Avatar, der Nimrod ähnelt, der baute den Turm von Babel.
Die Hadron Collider – Ringe des CERN – spiegeln die Spiralen des Saturn. Im Okkultismus ist Saturn "die dunkle Sonne" und "Gefängnisplanet der gefallenen Engel". CERN ist als Teleportationsmaschine zum Saturn konzipiert.
Die geheime Mission von CERN besteht darin, Apollo und die dunklen Engel aus dem Abgrund zu entfesseln und eine Treppe zum Himmel zu schaffen, um mit Gott, dem Allmächtigen, Krieg zu führen!"
Gedicht Deutsche Verzweiflung
- Nicht Mord, nicht Brand, nicht Kerker, nicht Standrecht obendrein;
es muss noch kommen stärker, wenn's soll von Wirkung sein!
Hoffmann von Fallersleben
GEGEN WAHRE LEHRER
- You will not find yourself by running from teacher to teacher, from book to book. You will not meet yourself through following any particular specialized method of meditation. Only by looking quietly. within the self that you know can your own reality be experienced, with those connections that exist between the present or immediate self and the inner identity that is multidimensional.
There must be a willingness, an acquiescence, a desire. If you do not take the time to examine your own subjective states, then you cannot complain if so many answers seem to elude you. You cannot throw the burden of proof upon another, or expect a man or teacher to prove to you the validity of your own existence. Such a procedure is bound to lead you into one subjective trap after another.
Jane Roberts, "Seth Speaks", SESSION 591. AUGUST 11. 1971
Steiner / Gedanken
- Rudolf Steiner predicted the Covidtocracy; specifically, its impact on humanity's ability to pursue spirituality, when he said, "The whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption ” oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption they themselves suffered ” people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination towards spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field ” the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the spirits of light.” - Rudolf Steiner: Fall of the Spirits of Darkness Lecture 13 The Fallen Spriritsâ€™ Influence in the World, Dornach, 27, Oct. 1917
- How difficult it is for a person to push away intruding thoughts time and again. Often thoughts keep on intruding – especially the unpleasant ones – for days on end. One cannot get rid them. It gets even more difficult once we have taught ourselves to concentrate our thoughts. The thought content on which we have concentrated, takes hold of us and we need to summon up tremendous effort to eliminate it again. Rudolf Steiner Rudolf Steiner – GA 305 – Die geistig-seelischen Grundkräfte der Erziehungskunst – Oxford, 20. August 1922, S. 87,
Zitate von Daniele Ganser
- Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible, but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary. Reinhold Niebuhr
Frauen - Männer
- Die Hopi Indianer sind ja der Meinung, dass ein Mann mit 50 Jahren erwachsen wird. [...] Irgendwann habe ich mich gefragt: Wieso reden die nie über Frauen? Weil sie der Meinung sind, dass bereits ein zwölfjähriges Mädchen herzensgebildet ist, während sie den Jünglingen nicht trauen. Sie sagen [zum Mann]: "Wenn du 50 bist – wir haben dir deshalb so lange Kredit gegeben – musst du endgültig verstanden haben, was Liebe und Verantwortung bedeuten." Und das haben die Frauen offensichtlich implantiert bekommen bei ihrer Geburt, während Männer in ihrem rauschhaften Verlangen das jahrelang vergessen. Nicht, dass sie dazu nicht auch eine Lage sind. Videointerview mit Dirk C. Fleck (*1943) freier deutscher Journalist, Autor, AFTER DARK Episode 1 mit DIRK C. FLECK, präsentiert von --- Gastgeber Jens Lehrich, YouTube Film, Minute 1:12:02, ... Dauer, eingestellt 28. November 2020
- Die Liebe einer Frau kannst du dir durch mancherlei verscherzen:
- durch Vertrauen und Misstrauen,
- durch Nachgiebigkeit und durch Tyrannei,
- durch zu viel und zu wenig Zärtlichkeit,
- durch alles und durch nichts.
THE BIND OF THE THREE GUNAS
- For Purusha veils himself in this round, veils his divine and immortal being in ignorance and is subject to the law of an insistent limiting Prakriti. That law is the compelling rule of the three gunas. It is a triple stair that stumbles upward towards the divine light but cannot reach it.
At its base is the law or dharma of inertia: the tamasic man inertly obeys in a customary mechanical action the suggestions and impulses, the round of will of his material and his half-intellectualised vital and sensational nature. In the middle intervenes the kinetic law or dharma; the rajasic man, vital, dynamic, active, attempts to impose himself on his world and environment, but only increases the wounding weight and tyrant yoke of his turbulent passions, desires and egoisms, the burden of his restless self-will, the yoke of his rajasic nature. At the top presses down upon life the harmonic regulative law or dharma; the sattwic man attempts to erect and follow his limited personal standards of reasoning knowledge, enlightened utility or mechanised virtue, his religions and philosophies and ethical formulas, mental systems and constructions, fixed channels of idea and conduct which do not agree with the totality of the meaning of life and are constantly being broken in the movement of the wider universal purpose.
The dharma of the sattwic man is the highest in the circle of the gunas; but that too is a limited view and a dwarfed standard. Its imperfect indications lead to a petty and relative perfection; temporarily satisfying to the enlightened personal ego, it is not founded either on the whole truth of the self or on the whole truth of Nature.''
Sri Aurobindo (Autor) Essays über die Gita, chapter XXII, paperback issue 11. August 2010
Das Germanische Weib
Das Germanische Weib ist eine Hüterin ( Bewahrerin / Beschützerin ). Hüterin des alten Wissen - Sie weiß die Runen zu raunen & zu raten was zu tun ist - was es Bedarf. Jammern ist ihrer nicht würdig. Denn Sie weiß sich zu helfen.
Sie ist Hüterin des Feuers - trägt sogar die Energie des Feuers in sich.
In alten Zeiten war das Feuer der zentrale Mittelpunkt des Hauses. Sippenmitglieder versammelten sich dort und Stammesmitglieder wurden dort empfangen.
Sie ist Hüterin der Kräuterkunde - In ihr steckt das Wissen ihrer Ahnen zu heilen, um das Überleben ihrer Sippe zu sichern.
Sie ist Hüterin der weiblichen Mysterien - ist sich ihrer Urkraft bewusst. In Ihr steckt das Wissen einer Göttin, auch Göttervater Odin wusste dies zu schätzen.
Sie ist eine treue warmherzige verständnisvolle liebende Gefährtin des Mannes um ihn mit ihren Gaben zu unterstützen. Das Germanische Weib bettelt nicht um Wertschätzung denn sie kennt ihren Wert und ein wahrer Germane erkennt auch ihren Wert.
- Ja, die Germanen erblicken in den Frauen so etwas wie heilige Wesen mit Sehergabe; daher beachten sie deren Ratschläge und richten sich nach ihren Weissagungen. Haben wir es doch selbst erlebt, wie während der Regierung des verewigten Kaisers Vespasian die Seherin Veleda lange Zeit fast überall in Germanien Verehrung genoss wie ein höheres Wesen. Ebenso hat man einstens der Aurinia und mancher anderen Frau derartige Verehrung erwiesen, ohne dass man ihnen aber etwa in niedriger Unterwürfigkeit geschmeichelt oder gar Göttinnen aus ihnen gemacht hätte. Tacitus, Germania c. 8 (25)
- Vertrauensselig – ein schönes Wort,Vertrauen macht selig den, der es hat, und den, der es einfloßt. Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916)
- Article From Karma to Grace: Moving Beyond the 4 Archetypes of Survival, presented by the publication CHI, Rev. Tiffany Barsotti, M.Th., C.Ht., US American healer, subtle energy scientist, ordained minister, Deepak Chopra, M.D. (*1946) Indian US American physician, endocrinologist, public speaker, Harvard lecturer, self-help writer on mind-body medicine, Paul J. Mills, Ph.D., 4. June 2018
ref. Caroline Myss -- the basic survival archetypes of survival: Victim Saboteur Prostitute Inner child
- Healing is a mystical journey, one that requires encounters with truth and a process of self-reflection. Caroline Myss, Facebook comment, 15. December 2020
- Denn das Schlimme am Totalitarismus ist ja nicht, dass Böse Böses vorhaben, sondern dass das Gutgemeinte maßlos ausgedehnt wird, bis es schließlich alles andere in der Gesellschaft verschlingt. Der oder die ›total Gute‹ ist auch deswegen so gefährlich, weil die total Guten bis zum letzten Moment glauben, sie seien auf der richtigen Seite. Sie sind völlig blind für die Einsicht, dass man sich selbst begrenzen oder von anderen begrenzen lassen muss – gerade in seinen besten Absichten. Rebecca Niazi-Shahabi
in den Plandemie-Kasten - Krankheit
more than 1000 organized "doctors for truth" (700 alone in Germany) are aware of the COVID fraud. they declared:
"The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime."
German doctors for truth https://www.xn--rzte-fr-aufklrung-pqbn68b.de/
"Covid-19 is a false pandemic created for political purposes. This is a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse. We urge doctors, the media and political authorities to stop this criminal operation, by spreading the truth."
Spanish doctors for truth https://www.facebook.com/102490178228755/videos/719441405558572
Essay Proof that the pandemic was planned & with purpose, presented by the blogpost principia scientific, 30. September 2020
note: fb factcheckers go bunkers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8jPdZ1Rqsg Galactic Walk-in Aurora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S233UDwmlMo The Magdalene Flame UK Goddess Round Table magenta pixie / Becky Parkes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM-ItIfaSdI The Rogue Health Economist Episode 9: The Future of Healthcare with Dr. Zach Bush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5hBJ0Js1M 'Climate Change Is Real, But It's Not the End of the World:' Michael Shellenberger, 1:03:08 duration, posted 9. July 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3782tnF1o Der Mann, der Peter Alexander war (2006) 59:58 1. April 2016
JKF Jr alive (fotos)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAcclC_fVFg Max Igan. thecrowhouse, UPDATE The Truth Trap 38:38 16. January 2020 //zitate in word doc//
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39NpjQDtqNw Ep. 11 - Awakening from the Meaning Crisis - Higher States of Consciousness, Part 1 58:12 29. March 2019 John Vervaeke
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdB-BMdgFbk|The Master, his Emissary & the Meaning Crisis, Iain McGilchrist & John Vervaeke]], 1:19:47 duration, posted 26. March 2020
- Awakening From the Quantum Dream with Paul Levy, 42:44 minutes duration, posted 28. April 2020 host Jeffrey Mishlove
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdlIj3uDZT0|Reclaiming Original Goodness Q&A with Matthew Fox]], 58:40 minutes duration, posted 25. June 2020
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHS3V8x48k|They Built A God pt2: Symbolism & Etymology Lifting The Veil]], Lifting the Veil, 11:37 minutes duration 1. May 2020
- Video Fernsehinterview mit Norbert Reck Theologe Gibt es eine Schuld Gottes für Leid und Grausamkeiten?, SF Kultur, Sternstunde, 1. Mai 2011
- Die Wirkung der Macht erklärt von Sozialphilosoph Martin Saar, präsentiert von dem Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen SRF Kultur, wöchentliche Diskussionsrunde Sternstunde Philosophie, Gastgeber ... , YouTube Film, 58:55 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 11. March 2019
- Video interview with Dr. Gregory L. Little DNA ~ A New Era in Anthropology – Dr Gregory L Little, presented by Freeman Fly, YouTube film, 1:08:35 duration, posted 17. February 2020
- WHAT IS LIFE? #1 Tim Freke & Iain McGilchrist, 1:27:35 duration, posted 29. May 2019
- A New Story of the Universe, 41:16 minutes duration, posted 31. January 2020
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Rn66fSHUM|🔴LIVE KERRY CASSIDY: THE K FILES -KUNDALINI SECRETS REVEALED With Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic]], 1:38:12 duration, posted 18. June 2020 host Jean-Claude
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajo3xkhTbfo|Dr. Gabor Maté on The Connection Between Stress and Disease]], presented by the How To Academy, posted 15. August 2019 weiterhören ab min 15,31
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyC1DWEHY9w|Keynote ACES to Assets 2019 – Dr Gabor Maté – Understanding addiction as a result of trauma]], sponsored by ACE-Aware Scotland, 54:03 minutes duration, posted 15. July 2019
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38fhtdWFhY|Gabor Maté – The Roots of Healing]], 1:07:54 duration, posted 1. May 2019
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrqfgoJBVP8|Lost Ways of Knowing]], Rebel Wisdom, YouTube film, 37:53 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 14. Februar 2020
- Video interview with Peter Levine, Trauma and Growth with Peter Levine: Wisdom Gym, Rebel Wisdom, host Alexander Beiner, 1:17:28 duration, posted 26. January 2021
- The Swiss Beast - Home of the Devil: Part 1. NWO Nazi-Templars, 2:10:47 duration, posted 22. May 2018 presented by Central Intelligence Agency
- Video presentation The Power of Holy Language to Change Your Life, recorded at the Wedgewood Hotel in Vancouver, 2019
- Audio [[https://www.myss.com/archetypes-in-depth-the-nurturers/#audio Archetypes In Depth: The Nurturers Caroline's Blog, 30:26 minutes duration, 2020
- Audio [[https://www.myss.com/product/the-purifiers-exorcist-destroyer-liberator/ The PurifiersExorcist, Destroyer, Liberator 37:04 minutes duration, 14. January 2021
- Video Studiodiskussion mit den Gästen Dr. Markus Krall (Vorstandsmitglied der Degussa Goldhandel GmbH), Dr. Norbert Häring (Ökonom und Wirtschaftsjournalist)- Dr. Thomas Mayer (Volkswirt und Vermögensverwalter)- Prof. Dr. Max Otte (Ökonom und Fondsmanager), Positionen 20: Der große Finanz-Crash – Das Ende der Demokratie, KenFM Ken Jebsen, 2:47:21 Dauer, eingestellt 12. Januar 2020
- Video interview with Randy Maugans, Woke Is Weaponized – Randy Maugans, Freeman Fly, host Freeman, YouTube film, 1:08:45 duration, posted 17. December 2019
- Video presentation by Thomas Sheridan Velocity of Now | The True Pagans, The True Aliens | Thomas Sheridan, 1:54:11 duration, posted 26. July 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq29rADk9Os bereits eingetragen / ab 3:08 weiterhören A Timeline of Vitamin Medicine
Tabelle nachstellen - Menschliche Sinnesorgane
Wie viele Sinne hat der Mensch?'', Random House Leseprobe
ungehörte Artikel und Podcasts
- Article including audio The lost children. The adults who joined Bhagwan’s ashram sought freedom, love and light. Many of their children found darkness instead, Aeon, Lily Dunn, British writer, 7. January 2019
- Article The abuses of Popper. A powerful cadre of scientists and economists sold Karl Popper's 'falsification' idea to the world. They have much to answer for, Aeon, Charlotte Sleighis professor of science humanities, 16. February 2021
- Video (article) Want to think for yourself? Start with an agonising state of doubt, says Kierkegaard, produced by the London Review of Books, 17. September 2020
- Video/article The trauma tracer, produced by Science Friday, directed by Chelsea Fiske, 9 minutes duration, 17. November 2020
- Article including audio narration, Laughter is vital, Aeon, Emily Herring, postdoctoral researcher, University of Ghent, Belgium, edited by Nigel Warburton, 7. July 2020
- Article including audio narration, Our bodies are chronically in "threat mode" – but being kind recalibrates our nervous system, BigThink, Jaimee Bell, 22. January 2020
Being kind to others positively impacts your physical and mental health, according to this groundbreaking research by Stanford professor Dr. James Doty.
- Article What the new science of narcissism says about narcissists, Psyche / AEON, W Keith Campbellis professor of behavioural and brain sciences at the University of Georgia, 4. January 2021
- Essay Natural and unnatural. ‘Natural’ remedies are metaphysically inconsistent and unscientific. Yet they offer something that modern medicine cannot, Aeon, Alan Jay Levinovitz, US American associate professor of philosophy and religion at James Madison University, Virginia, 19. January 2021
- Article and audio The problem with prediction. Cognitive scientists and corporations alike see human minds as predictive machines. Right or wrong, they will change how we think, Aeon, Joseph Fridman, 25 January 2021 -- schon gehört
https://summit.news/2020/08/05/survey-americans-think-coronavirus-has-killed-30-million-people-in-the-u-s-225-times-higher-than-actual-figure/ CoronavirusSurvey: Americans Think Coronavirus Has Killed 30 Million People in the U.S., 225 Times Higher Than Actual FigureResults suggest media alarmism has fanned the flames of hysteria. Published 1 month ago on 5 August, 2020 Paul Joseph Watson
- Schrift und Audio http://www.darmbakterien-buch.de/radio-interview/ Interviews Bakterien »tun« nichts, sie »sind«“Interview mit dem Magazin für enkeltaugliche Denk- und Lebensweise "Oya", 1. Juli 2020
- Apple Podcasts Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations, Oprah, Talkshow
- Apple Podcasts Living Myth, Michael Meade, topic Philosophy
- Apple Podcasts Long Now: Seminars About Long-term Thinking, The Long Now Foundation, topics Society and Culture
- Video interview with Stephen Porges, Stephen Porges on the Link Between Feeling Safe and Making Change: PYP 340, presented by , YouTube film, 1:09:32 duration, posted 16. September 2019
https://apolut.net/history-jugoslawien/ HIStory Jugoslawien Hermann von Ploppa apolut 23. August 2021
- https://www.kas.de/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=93cd256c-6757-fa9d-2497-5d81ee677f6e Denken ohne Geländer – Hannah Arendt]], Christoph H. Werth, 24. Januar 2008 Seite 47
- Article Traumatic Abuse in Cults: A Psychoanalytic Perspective, presented by the publication Spiritual Abuse Resources, Daniel Shaw, undated
- Meinungsbeitrag Hauptsache Maske!?, ApothekerZeitung, "Pandemie Spezial", Prof. Dr. Markus Veit, Ausgabe 33, S. 26, 13. August 2020
- Kostenlose online Zeitungsauflage ExpressZeitung, Ausgabe 32, Mai 2020 --- Covid19
- Vorträge von Freiherr von Hinkelbein (GABAL e.V.) Finde Deinen Frieden mit dem BRD System, 2019
- Artikel Familienaufstellungen – Versuch einer Kritik, aber auch einer Würdigung vom psychoanalytischen Gesichtspunkt aus, Prof. Dr. Stavros Mentzos, 2006 präsentiert von ZIST
- Artikel Wissen schützt nicht vor der WahrheitsillusionWas wir schon einmal gehört haben, halten wir eher für richtig. Vor diesem Effekt bewahren uns weder Intelligenz noch Vorkenntnisse., Spektrum.de, Christiane Gelitz, Diplompsychologin und Redakteurin, 31. August 2020
- Artikel Das Verfassungsgericht unterstreicht: Grundrechte kennen keine Kontaktverbote, präsentiert von Vorwärts, Kai Doering, 17. April 2020
- Note [[https://www.chi.is/resource/full-moon-ritual-honoring-feminine/ Full Moon Ritual: Honoring the FeminineBy Shamini Jain, Ph.D.,
- Article The truth about the porn industry, The Guardian, Julie Bindel, 2. July 2010
Table -- Debate vs. Dialogue ?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ahcTPVsGJ_cAX9Mcb1S&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc4-1.fna&oh=f677fdd5b0000419d7e5417902abf414&oe=5F75A9F9 abschreiben und Tabelle erstellen
- Article We need to rethink social media before it's too late. We've accepted a Faustian bargain. A business model that alters the way we think, act, and live our lives has us heading toward dystopia, presented by the British daily newspaper The Guardian, Jeff Orlowski, 27. September 2020
- Article [[https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00067/full https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00067 |Yoga Therapy and Polyvagal Theory: The Convergence of Traditional Wisdom and Contemporary Neuroscience for Self-Regulation and Resilience Frontiers Hum. Neurosci., 27. February 2018
- Article Polyvagal Theory in Psychotherapy: Practical Applications for PTSD Treatment, presented by Dr. Arielle Schwartz, 2. March 2020
- Article https://principia-scientific.com/lawyers-promise-nurember-trials-against-all-behind-covid-scam/ Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam, Jean-Michel Grau, February 24, 2021
- Polyvagal theory is really the science of connection – what I like to call the science of feeling safe enough to fall in love with life. Deb Dana, LCSW
Artikel Wetten, dass es das behauptete Masern-Virus nicht gibt! Stefan Lanka
- Transkript ❗️Corona_Fakten & Samuel Eckert widerlegen Correctiv zum Masernprozess, präsentiert von Corona_Fakten, Samuel Eckert, 31. Juli 2020
- Stefan Lankas Artikel ❗️Gerichtsprotokolle bestätigen: Kein wissenschaftlicher Nachweis für die Existenz des Masernvirus, präsentiert von der Publikation Corona_Fakten, B. Jorge, 6. Juli 2020
- Drei rote Karten, Dr. Stefan Lanka
- Blogartikel Was sind überhaupt Viren? Oder: Dürfen wir nicht wissen, was Viren sind?, präsentiert von dem Blogspot Herold, Herold Binsack, 16. August 2020
"The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" – Study Guide''
Proxy server Hidester
Medium articles (unread)
- Article Global Warming for Dummies, presented by the stories outlet Medium, David Siegel, 12. August 2019
- Article 7 Viktor Frankl Quotes to Motivate You to Find Your Purpose. What we can learn from an ex-prisoner of a concentration camp., presented by the stories outlet Medium, Peter Burns, 7. April 2020
- Article 11 "Negative" Things That Are Perfectly Ok to Feel'', presented by the stories outlet Medium, ..., 7. January 2021
- Article I Was Angry and Terrified When I Died, presented by the stories outlet Medium, Ryan DeJonghe, 26. January 2021
- Blog article The Great Turning Is Upon Us, presented by the stories outlet Medium, David Price, 12. April 2021
- Article Maslow Got It Wrong, presented by the stories outlet Medium, Teju Ravilochan, 4. April 2021
Maslow sagte, Psychologie sei problemorientiert und Seinspsychologie (Lebensquelle) zielorientiert.
The Blackfoot Nation Tipi juxtaposed/inverse to Maslow's hierarchy of needs
Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman indicates in his book Transcend, Maslow's pyramid of needs also draws from Kurt Goldstein's self-actualization research, William Sumner's work on human motivation; the psychological theories of Alfred Adler, Harry Harlow and Karen Horney.
Audio interview with Richard Katz, Honoring the Wisdom of Indigenous Peoples with Richard Katz, presented by the Psychology Podcast, host Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman, 56:31 minutes duration, aired 10. January 2019
- Es wird ja niemand gegen seinen Willen geimpft. Die Impfpflicht führt dazu, dass man sich zum Schluss freiwillig impfen lässt. Karl Lauterbach, SPD-Gesundheitsminister, Interview in Tagesschau, ARD, 19. Januar 2022
- "I and the Father are one." Jesus of Nazareth:
- "The ground of my soul and the ground of God are one and the same thing." Meister Eckhart
(Transcending both the concept of himself as an individual and any conceptual projection of God.)
- "There is only the One Mind, apart from which nothing has existence." Huang-Po
- "I am one with Allah." Sufi Muslim mystic
- "There is something, undifferentiated and permeating all things, existing eternally. It is silent, formless, vast! It alone stands unchanging and is right now the Source of everything in the Universe. It is forever nameless, yet I nick-name it 'the Way'." Taoist
- "Thou are That." Vedantin / non-dualist
- What we are teaches the child far more than what we say, so we must be what we want our children to become.
Joseph Chilton Pearce, Teaching Children to Love: 80 Games and Fun Activities for Raising Balanced Children in an Unbalanced World cited in: Zitate berühmter Personen
- Ideally, what should be said to every child, repeatedly, throughout his or her school life is something like this: "You are in the process of being indoctrinated. We have not yet evolved a system of education that is not a system of indoctrination. We are sorry, but it is the best we can do. What you are being taught here is an amalgam of current prejudice and the choices of this particular culture. The slightest look at history will show how impermanent these must be. You are being taught by people who have been able to accommodate themselves to a regime of thought laid down by their predecessors. It is a self-perpetuating system. Those of you who are more robust and individual than others will be encouraged to leave and find ways of educating yourself -- educating your own judgements. Those that stay must remember, always, and all the time, that they are being moulded and patterned to fit into the narrow and particular needs of this particular society. Doris Lessing
- ... “parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell.”
Emily Dickinson, poem on death and remembering
- Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Verschwörungstheorie und Realität? 6 Monate. Peter Denk, Newsletter
- To live past the end of your myth is a perilous thing. Anne Carson Grandin, Greg. The End of the Myth, S. ix, Henry Holt & Co.
Ob Ihr es mögt, ob ungern hört,
ob es Euch wohltut oder stört;
ich rede deutsch, wie mir´s gelehrt
die Eltern, die ich hoch verehrt.
Weh denen, die die Sprache morden
in der einst Deutsche stark geworden.
Weh Ihnen, die ihr Volk vergessen,
wenn Sie aus fremden Schüsseln essen,
die glauben sich nur dann gelitten,
wenn sie geschmückt mit fremden Sitten!
Weil andre auf uns Deutsche schelten,
soll deutsch bei ihnen nicht mehr gelten?
O – wüsstet Ihr, wie arm Ihr seid
in Eurer Fremdenseligkeit.
Es ist solang es Völker gibt,
verachtet, der sein Volk nicht liebt.
Der Muttersprache heiliger Laut
ist es, der uns die Heimat baut!
- Hat wohl ein Volk etwas Lieberes als die Sprache seiner Väter?
In ihr wohnet sein ganzer Gedankenreichtum an Tradition, Geschichte, Religion und Grundsätzen des Lebens, alles, sein Herz und seine Seele.
Einem solchen Volk seine Sprache nehmen oder herabwürdigen, heißt, ihm sein einzig, unsterbliches Eigentum nehmen, das von Eltern auf Kinder fortgeht!
Johann Gottfried von Herder
- Männer und Frauen tragen gleichermaßen Verantwortung für die Wiederherstellung der Stärke der Familie, die die Grundlage aller Kulturen ist.
-- Haida Gwaii Traditional Circle of Elders
- Ein totalitäres [marxistisches] System erkennt man daran, dass es die Kriminellen verschont und den politischen Gegner kriminalisiert. Alexander Solschenizyn (1918-2008)
- Wer soll Meister sein? Wer was ersann!
Wer soll Geselle sein? Wer was kann!
Wer soll Lehrling sein? Jedermann!
Mauerverse - Goethe zugeschrieben
- Ein Volk, das seine Vergangenheit nicht ehrt, hat keine Zukunft. J.W. Goethe
- Dwell in impossibilities. Emily Dickinson
- Remoteness is the founder of sweetness. Emily Dickinson (from a letter to Louise and Frances Norcross)
- The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. Emily Dickinson
- Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance. Luis Marques, Kemet, The Year of Revelation, cited in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
- The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of these unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infectious and contagious disorders are caused by germs. Dr M.L. Leverson MD said in his lecture in London in May 1911, cited in: What really makes you Ill S. 55-56 https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Dawn-Lester/dp/1673104037
- I am prepared to maintain with scientifically established facts, that in no single instance has it been conclusively proved that any microorganism is the specific cause of a disease. Dr Beddow Bayly wrote in the journal London Medical World in 1928, cited in: What really makes you Ill S. 55-56 https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Dawn-Lester/dp/1673104037
- Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods. Edmund Burke, On Empire, Liberty, and Reform. Speeches and Letters, [Preface to Brissot's Address to His Constituents (1794)],
- There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. Edmund Burke,
- Das Wahre ist nur eines, das Wahrscheinliche vieles, das Falsche grenzenlos. Giambattista Vico
Selbst-Individuation – lebenslange Aufgabe jedes Menschen
- Auf Erden hat jeder Mensch zwei Lehrer, 1. sich selbst und 2. das Schicksal?.
Was der Mensch nicht durch eigenen Fleiß, durch Übung – Entsagung usw. –, Schmerz und Leid erreicht, wird ihm vom Schicksal durch Schicksalsschläge und Enttäuschungen aufgetischt. Das Leben ist eine Schule und kein Rummelplatz. Immer wieder wird der Mensch auf diese Erde gestellt, um zu lernen, um sich zu entwickeln und zu vervollkommnen. Über das Gute kann er sich freuen, aus dem Bösen soll er lernen, aber niemals darf er den Kopf hängen lassen, denn nichts geschieht auf dieser Welt unbegründet; alles was ihm zustößt, geschieht zu Recht und stets zur rechten Zeit. Nur am Menschen selbst ist es gelegen, ob er allen Geschehnissen mutig begegnet und aus diesen reichhaltige Erkenntnis für seine Entwicklung schöpft. Franz Bardon, Der Schlüssel zur wahren Quabbalah, Schlusswort,
- Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. Richard Feynman
- Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation […]. When someone says, "Science teaches such and such", he is using the word incorrectly. Science doesn't teach anything; experience
teaches it. If they say to you, "Science has shown such and such", you might ask, "How does science show it? How did the scientists find out? How? What? Where?" It should not be "science has shown" but "this experiment, this effect, has shown". And you have as much right as anyone else, upon hearing about the experiments – but be patient and listen to all the evidence – to judge whether a sensible conclusion has been arrived at […]. The experts who are leading you may be wrong […]. I think we live in an unscientific age in which almost all the buffeting of communications and television – words, books, and so on – are unscientific. As a result, there is a considerable amount of intellectual tyranny in the name of science […]. Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers of the preceding generation. Richard Feynman
- Wenn man die Demokratie erst mal schützen muss, ist sie schon keine mehr. Elfriede Jelinek, Babel, 2004
- Der Staatsmann wird umgeben … eingekreist von einem Heer von Experten. Und eigentlich wäre hier die Frage zu stellen … ich meine, der Staatsmann muss ja schließlich die Entscheidung treffen. Er kann sie sachgemäß kaum treffen, er kann ja das alles gar nicht wissen. Er muß es nehmen von Experten, und zwar von Experten, die sich prinzipiell immer widersprechen müssen, nicht?! Jeder vernünftige Staatsmann holt sich die entgegengesetzten Expertisen ein, denn sonst … er muß die Sache ja von allen Seiten sehen, nicht wahr! Dazwischen muß er urteilen. Und dieses Urteilen ist ein höchst mysteriöser Vorgang. In dem äußert sich dann der Gemeinsinn. Hannah Arendt, 1964
- Denn das Resultat ist keineswegs, dass die Lüge nur als wahr akzeptiert und die Wahrheit als Lüge diffamiert wird, sondern dass der menschliche Orientierungssinn im Bereich des Wirklichen, der ohne die Unterscheidung von Wahrheit und Unwahrheit nicht funktionieren kann, vernichtet wird. Hannah Arendt,
- Physiologist and physicians must never forget that a living being is an organism with its own individuality. Since physicists and chemists cannot take their stand outside the universe, they study bodies and phenomena in themselves and separately, without necessarily having to connect them with nature as whole. But physiologists, finding themselves, on the contrary, outside the animal organism which they see as a whole, must take account of the harmony of the whole, even while trying to get inside, so as to understand the mechanism of its every part. The result is that physicists and chemists can reject all idea of the final causes for the facts that they observe; while physiologists are inclined to acknowledge a harmonious and pre-established unity in an organized body, all of whose partial actions are interdependent and mutually generative. We really must learn, then, that if we break up a living organism by isolating its different parts, it is only for the sake of ease in experimental analysis, and by no means in order to conceive them separately. Indeed, when we wish to ascribe to a physiological quality its value and true significance, we must always refer to this whole, and draw conclusions only to its effects in the whole. Claude Bernard, 1865
- To study the Buddha Way is to study the self. To study the self is to forget the self. To forget the self is to be actualized by myriad things. When actualized by myriad things, your body and mind as well as the bodies and minds of others drop away. No trace of enlightenment remains, and this no-trace continues endlessly. Dogen
But when you yourselves directly know, “These principles are unwholesome, blameworthy, condemned by the wise; when adopted and carried out they lead to harm and suffering,” then you should abandon them. And when you yourselves directly know, “These principles are wholesome, blameless, praised by the wise; when adopted and carried out they lead to welfare and happiness,” then you accept and practice them.” Buddha
Die Inschrift auf Rumis letzter Ruhestätte birgt seinen universalen Aufruf – eine Einladung an alle, die sich ausrichten wollen auf die Spiritualität.
- Komm‘, komm‘, wer immer du bist, Wanderer, Götzenanbeter.
Du, der du den Abschied liebst. Es spielt keine Rolle.
Dies ist keine Karawane der Verzweiflung.
Komm‘, auch wenn du deinen Schwur tausendfach gebrochen hast.
Komm‘, komm‘, noch einmal komm‘.
Rumis letzter Wunsch in der Nacht seines Sterbens war, dass er wie bei einer Hochzeit zu Grabe getragen werden sollte, mit Musik und Tanz, weil es sein glücklichster Tag sei.
- I searched for God and found only myself.
I searched for myself and found only God.
(Sufi Proverb) / Rumi
- One step at a time is enough for me. Impatience is simply a way of beating yourself up. Susan Jeffers, cited in: AZ Quotes
- Defend your right to think, because even thinking wrongly is better than not thinking. Hypathy of Alexandria
- The Great Mother principle is the space that gives birth to the phenomenal world. This process of emptiness, or space, giving birth to phenomena goes on all the time. It is not a question of 'once upon a time,' but rather a fundamental process which goes on continually. So this permeating space and boundary, which is fundamental to all form, is the Great Mother. Lama Tsultrim Allione, Women Of Wisdom
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself. Famous dictum of Napoleon
- Those who have changed the universe have never done it by changing officials, but always by inspiring the people. Napoleon Bonaparte
- Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in. Isaac Asimov
- Und er [der gefallene Mensch] verlor die himmlischen Augen. Jakob Boehme
- Es tuts kein Lernen, sondern Geborenwerden. Jakob Boehme
- Nicht bin allein ich also, sondern es sind alle Men-schen also, es seien gleich Christen, Juden, Türken oder Hei-den; in welchem die Liebe und Sanftmut ist, in dem ist auch Gottes Licht.Wolltest sagen: nein? Es leben die Türken, Juden und Heiden ja auch in demselben Corpus, darinnen du lebest, und brauchen auch desselben Leibes Kraft, die du brauchest. Dazu haben sie auch denselben Leib, den du hast, und der-Plakat, Jacob-Böhme-Bund, Görlitz, 201956
selbe Gott, der dein Gott ist, ist auch ihr Gott.So wirst du sagen: Sie kennen ihn aber nicht und eh-ren ihn nicht. Ja, lieber Mensch, rühme dich nur, du hasts wohl getroffen; du kennest ihn vor andern wohl. Siehe, du blinder Mensch, wo die Liebe in Sanftmut aufgehet, da gehet das Herze Gottes auf, Denn das Herze Gottes wird im sanf-ten Wasser des angezündeten Lichtes geboren, es sei gleich im Menschen oder außer dem Menschen. Es wird überall im Centro in der Mitten zwischen der äußersten und innersten Geburt geboren.Und was du nur ansiehest, da ist Gott. Die Begreif-lichkeit aber stehet in dieser Welt im Zorne. Die hat der Teu-fel angezündet. Und im verborgenen Kerne mitten im Zorne wird das Licht oder Herze Gottes geboren, dem Zorne un-begreiflich; und bleibet ein jedes in seinem Sede.Nicht rühme ich darum der Juden, Türken und Heiden Unglauben und Halsstarrigkeit und ihren Grimm und Bosheit wider die Christen. Nein, das sind eitel Stricke des Teufels, der die Menschen dadurch in Hoffart, Geiz, Neid und Zorn reizet, damit er das höllische Feuer in ihnen anzünde. Auch so kann ich nicht sagen, daß diese vier Söhne des Teufels in der Christenheit nicht auch regieren, jawohl in einem jeden Men-schen.Nun sprichst du: Was ist dann der Unterscheid zwi-schen Christen, Juden, Türken und Heiden? Hie tut der Geist Tür und Tor auf. Willst du nicht sehen, so sei blind. Da ist der Unterscheid, den Gott je und allwege gehalten hat, daß diejenigen, die da wissen, was Gott ist und wie sie ihm dienen sollen, können durch ihre Wissenschaft durch den Zorn in die Liebe Gottes dringen und den Teufel über-winden. Tun sie es nicht, so sind sie nichts besser als die, die es nicht wissen.So aber derjenige, der den Weg nicht weiß, durch den Zorn in die Liebe dringet, so ist er dem gleich, der durch seine Wissenschaft ist durchgedrungen. Die aber im Zorn beharren und zünden den in sich gar an, die sind einander auch alle gleich, es seien gleich Christen, Juden, Türken oder Heiden, Rom. 2,11-29.
Oder was meinest du, damit man kann Gott dienen? Wolltest du mit ihm heucheln und deine Geburt schmücken?Ich meine ja, du bist ein schöner Engel. Wer Liebe in seinem Herzen hat und führet ein barmherziges und sanftmü-tiges Leben und streitet wider die Bosheit und dringet durch den Zorn Gottes ins Licht, der lebet mit Gott und ist ein Geist mit Gott.Denn Gott bedarf keines andern Dienstes, als daß sich sein Geschöpfe, welches in seinem Leibe ist, nicht von ihm verrücke, sondern heilig sei, wie er ist.Darum gab auch Gott den Juden das Gesetze, daß sie sich sollten der sanften Heiligkeit und Liebe befleißen, damit die ganze Welt einen Spiegel an ihnen hätte. Als sie aber in Hoffart gerieten und rühmeten sich ihrer Geburt vor der Lie-be, und machten aus dem Gesetze der Liebe eine Schärfe des Zorns, so stieß ihnen Gott den Leuchter weg und zog zu den Heiden.Zum andern ist das der Unterscheid zwischen den Christen, Juden, Türken und Heiden, daß die Christen den Baum des Lebens wissen, welcher ist Christus, der da ist der Fürst unsers Himmels und dieser Welt und regieret in allen Geburten als ein König in Gott seinem Vater, und die Men-schen sind seine Glieder.Nun wissen die Christen, wie sie können in Kraft die-ses Baumes aus ihrem Tode durch seinen Tod zu ihm in sein Leben eindringen und mit ihm herrschen und leben, da sie dann auch mit ihrem Durchdringen mit ihrer neuen Geburt aus diesem toten Leibe bei ihm im Himmel sein.Und obschon der tote Leib mitten in der Höllen ist bei allen Teufeln, dennoch herrschet der neue Mensch mit Gott im Himmel, und ist ihnen der Baum des Lebens eine starke Porte, durch welche sie ins Leben eingehen. Nun dieses wirst du an seinem Orte ausführlich finden.
Jacob Böhme, Morgenröte im Aufgang, Kapitel 22, 52-65, 1612
- Uralt ist der Gegensatz, uralt ist die Feindschaft zwischen Sammlung und Zerstreuung.
Jene führt nach innen – zum Leben; diese führt nach außen – zum Tode.
Julius Langbehn, zitiert in: Gute Zitate
- Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision. Winston Churchill
- A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. phrase by Winston Churchill, uttered 1939
- Ein Mal ist ein Vorfall, zwei Mal ist ein Zufall und drei Mal ist ein Muster. Redewendung
- If you don't believe in miracles, you will see none. Anthony Douglas Williams
- I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited. Sylvia Plath
- To empower the powerless and create a 'million villages' to replace nation-states is the only safe future for the preservation of the biosphere. Let interdependence and personal responsibility be our aims. Bill Mollison, Permaculture. A Designer's Manual
- Traue keinem Zitat, das du nicht selber aus dem Zusammenhang gerissen hast. Johannes Rau zitiert in Handelsblatt (07.02.2006)
Fernsehdokumentation von Arte
Schon vergessen? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=151721434915774
Dürfen SIE Gott spielen? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1060169190737656
note: Dissens gilt heute für viele wieder als Verrat.
- In der modernen Kultur preist die wissenschaftliche Gemeinschaft den Dissens als ein Mittel zur Vermehrung des Wissens.
Für den Ur-Faschismus ist Dissens Verrat. Umberto Eco
- Ich könnte mir gut vorstellen, dass ich in früheren Jahrhunderten gelebt habe und dort an Fragen gestossen bin, die ich noch nicht beantworten konnte: dass ich wiedergeboren werden musste, weil ich die mir gestellte Aufgabe nicht erfüllt hatte. Wenn ich sterbe, werden – so stelle ich es mir vor – meine Taten nachfolgen. Ich werde das mitbringen, was ich getan habe. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Schweizer Psychiater, Psychoanalytiker, Gründer einer neuen Denkschule der analytischen Tiefenpsychologie, Autor, zitiert in: Webseite Eichbaum Institut
Unbewusst - Boese
- Much of the evil in this world is due to the fact that man, in general, is hopelessly unconscious. C.G. Jung, Modern Man in Search of a Soul Goodreads Quotable Quote
Religion / Spiritualität
- Among all my patients in the second half of life – that is to say, over thirty-five – there has not been one whose problem in the last resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life. It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because he had lost what the living religions of every age have given to their followers, and none of them has been really healed who did not regain his religious outlook. Carl Gustav Jung, Collected Works, S. 2735 par. 509
- Language turned apes like us into civil creatures. Greg Gutfeld
- Man, as we know him, is a poor creature; he is halfway between an ape and a god and he is traveling in the right direction. William Inge
- What an ugly beast the ape, and how like us. Cicero
- It is hard for the ape to believe he descended from man. H.L. Mencken
- t's weird ... people say they're not like apes. How do you explain football then? Mitch Herdberg
- In einer Zeit der Überflutung durch pausenlos tönende Massenmedien steigt Skepsis gegenüber Worten. Wie wir mit ihnen die Wahrheit sagen können, so können wir auch mit ihnen lügen. Der Boom bei Angeboten, die Beziehungen körpernah und ohne Worte neu zu erfahren, ist eine deutliche Antwort darauf. Sicher ist Sprache nicht alles, aber ebenso sicher ist ohne Sprache alles nichts. Dass wir miteinander reden können, macht uns zu Menschen.
Michael Lukas Moeller, Die Wahrheit beginnt zu zweit. Das Paar im Gespräch, S. 17-18, Hamburg, 2005
Wahrheit / Lügen
- Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive! – Sir Walter Scott, 1808
- Eine Wahrheit braucht keine Mehrheit. Seneca
- You act like mortals in all that you fear, and like immortals in all that you desire. Seneca
- But there are men for whom the unattainable has a special attraction. Usually they are not experts: their ambitions and fantasies are strong enough to brush aside the doubts which more cautious men might have. Determination and faith are their strongest weapons. At best such men are regarded as eccentric; at worst, mad. Walt Unsworth, Everest, S. 113,
- The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it. George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish politician, pacifist, satirist, dramatist, Nobel laureate in literature, 1925
Am Anfang einer neuen Wahrheit stehen [heute] die Querdenker.
- Die Medien sind eine Pöbelindustrie geworden. Zitat: Tagesspiegel, 2020
- The concept of man as mass robot was both an expression of and a powerful motive force in industrialized mass society. It was the basis for behavioural engineering in commercial, economic, political and other advertising and propaganda; the expanding economy of the 'affluent society' could not subsist without such manipulation. Only by manipulating humans ever more into Skinnerian rats, robots buying automata, homeostatically adjusted conformers and opportunists (or, bluntly speaking, into morons and zombies) can this great society follow its progress toward ever increasing gross national product. Ludwig von Bertalanffy (1901-1972) Austrian-born US American biologist, co-founder of the general systems theory (GST), General System Theory', S. 206, 1968
9. General Systems Theory in Psychology and Psychiatry
Wirtschaft-Ego / Arbeit
- Arbeit erfüllt mindestens drei Aufgaben:
- sie gibt dem Menschen die Möglichkeit, seine Fähigkeiten zu nutzen und zu entwickeln.
- Sie hilft ihm, aus seiner Ichbezogenheit herauszutreten, indem sie ihn mit anderen Menschen in einer gemeinsamen Aufgabe verbindet, und
- sie erzeugt die Güter und Dienstleistungen, die für ein menschenwürdiges Dasein erforderlich sind.
Arbeit so zu organisieren, dass sie für den Arbeiter sinnlos, langweilig, verdummend oder nervenaufreibend ist, wäre ein Verbrechen. Aus einer solchen Haltung ginge hervor, Güter seien wichtiger als Menschen. Das aber entspräche einem erschreckenden Mangel an Mitgefühl und der wesenzerstörenden Hinnahme eines Lebens auf der primitivsten Stufe der Existenz. Ernst Friedrich Schumacher (1911-1977) deutschstämmig-britischer Ökonomm Small is Beautiful, Thema "Buddhistische Wirtschaftslehre", 1973
- I am done with great things and big plans, great institutions and big success. I am for those tiny, invisible loving human forces that work from individual to individual, creeping through the crannies to the world like so many rootlets, or like capillaries. William James
- Evil is a disease. William James psychologist
- You are what your deep, driving desire is.\\
As your desire is, so is your thought.
As your thought is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny?.
- Television induces a trance state in the viewer that is the necessary precondition for brainwashing. Kurt Vonnegut
- Meine Pflicht ist es zu sprechen; ich will nicht Komplize sein. Meine Nächte würden heimgesucht werden vom Geist des unschuldig Verurteilten, der dort drüben die schlimmsten Folterqualen erleidet für ein Verbrechen, das er nicht begangen hat. Émile Zola, "J'accuse"
- If you ask me, 'Is there a next life after death? Can you show it to me?' I will ask you, "Is there a tomorrow? If yes, can you show it to me?" Ajahn Chan
- It is emptying all words of their meaning, turning them inside out and reading them backwards, according to the custom of the black mass. It is inverting and ruining from within the very criteria of truth. De Rougemont, The Devil’s Share, S. 72
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xtky9/episodes/downloads?page=1 The Why Factor BBC Podcast
- FRANKENSKIES (NEW) DOCUMENTARY (MUST SEE!)
- The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely watertight. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler, Who Built the Moon?
- Du bist so jung wie dein Glaube, so alt wie dein Zweifel;
so jung wie dein Selbstvertrauen, so alt wie deine Furcht;
so jung wie deine Hoffnung, so alt wie dein Verzagen.
Marc Aurel, 121-180, römischer Kaiser und Philosoph
- Wer von Beruf Politiker ist, kann nach einer Legislaturperiode nicht zurückgehen in seinen alten Job, weil er ja gar keinen hat. Das bedeutet, dass er bei allen seinen Entscheidungen nicht an die Zukunft des Gemeinwesens denkt, sondern nur an seine eigene. Das macht ihn anfällig für Korruption. Dieter Hildebrandt
- Siegfried, in the Nibelungen, is not quite immortal, for a leaf fell on his back whilst he was bathing in the Dragon’s blood, and that spot which it covered is mortal. And so it always is. There is a crack in every thing God has made. Essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essay III. Compensation, S. 75, quote page 88, James Munroe and Company, Boston, Massachusetts, 1841
https://www.jeanne-darc.info/biography/canonization/ Jeanne d'Arc canonization
- Nature is the source of all true knowledge. Leonardo da Vinci
- Art is the Queen of all sciences communicating knowledge to all the generations of the world. Leonardo da Vinci
- While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. Leonardo da Vinci
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/03/09/as-we-are/ We Don’t See Things As They Are, We See Them As We Are
- We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future. Max Planck, The Universe in the Light of Modern Physics
1914-1923 an den Griechen 500.000-9.00.000 Tote
1914-1925 an den Assyrern 270.000-750.000 Tote
1915-1923 an den Armeniern 600.000-1.800.000 Tote
Koerperlichkeit (ist bereits 2x vorhanden sh. Quantenphysik)
- As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. Max Planck
- Keeping an open mind is a virtue – but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan
- As I grew older, I realized that it was much better to insist on the genuine forms of nature, for simplicity is the greatest adornment of art. Albrecht Dürer
HARMONIC 369 explained
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
10 + 11 + 12 = 33 = 3+3 = 6
13 + 14 + 15 = 42 = 4+2 = 6
16 + 17 + 18 = 51 = 5+1 = 6
The Energy in 3-6-9 appears in many mysterious places, yet it is here visible in-front of our Eyes!
When we examine the symbolism of Harmonic 3-6-9 as the composition of 3, of 6 and of 9 as single digits with unique meanings,
we see the “3” is the Trinity of the consecutive or natural counting numbers, as in 1+2+3. We are counting by Sets of 3. “6” is the Factoring Number for the Sigma or Sum of these Trinity Numbers ie: all sums are divisible by 6. Also, “6” is the Digital Root or Digital Compression of all this Sums eg 24 = 2 + 4 = 6
“9 is the Difference between each Trinity eg the difference between the first 6 Trinities of 6 - 15 - 24 - 33 - 42 - 51 etc is 9
- Despite the common desire to rise to the top, moments of essential change can depend upon a willingness to descend. A deep connection may be drawn between those who face the truth in themselves and the discovery of valuable pearls in depths of the ocean. Those who desire pearls must dive into deep waters; once there they risk darkness and isolation and the confusions of the murky depths. Similarly, those who would find the inner pearl must enter the treacherous waters of the soul and face the darkness found within. They must crack the hard shell of their little-self and come to know themselves from the inside out. Michael Meade, "Fate and Destiny"
- Those who seek for pearls must be willing to dive to the depths time and time again. Once in the depths things appear differently, and each descent requires an inner adjustment in order to see what is otherwise hidden from view. People expect beautiful things to come in an attractive wrapper, but the soul has it another way. The hidden beauty works its way from inside out and must be sensed within before it can be displayed for all to see. Michael Meade, "Fate and Destiny"
- The power and majesty of nature in all its aspects is lost on one who contemplates it merely in the detail of its parts and not as a whole. Pliny the Elder
sang, “a man hears
- A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. songline, Simon and Garfunkel
- Sehen mit dem Dritten Auge ist die Sichtweise der Mystiker. Sie lehnen das Erste Auge nicht ab. Die sinnlichen Wahrnehmungen bedeuten ihnen etwas. Aber sie wissen, es gibt mehr. Sie lehnen auch das Zweite Auge nicht ab. Aber sie verwechseln Wissen nicht mit Tiefe und bloße korrekte Information nicht mit der Transformation des Bewusstseins selbst. Der mystische Blick baut auf das Erste und Zweite Auge auf - aber er reicht weiter. Er ereignet sich immer dann, wenn aufgrund eines wunderbaren "Zufalls" der Raum unseres Herzens, der Raum unseres Verstandes sowie unsere Körperwahrnehmung gleichzeitig geöffnet und nicht-resistens sind. Ich nenne dies gern Präsenz. Präsenz wird als ein Moment tiefer innerer Verbundenheit erfahren und sie zieht uns unweigerlich in das nackte und ungeschützte Hier und Jetzt hinein.
Richard Rohr (*1943), Pure Präsenz. Sehen lernen wie die Mystiker, München, 2010
Wingmakers – Living From the Heart, 4. November 2010
Die sechs Herzensqualitäten sind
- Demut (humility)
- Mitgefühl (compassion)
- Mut, Tapferkeit (valor)
- Vergebung (forgiveness)
- Verständnis (understanding)
- Wertschätzung (appreciation)
- Besser als in tausend Reden
Worte ohne Sinn verschwendet,
Ist ein Wort voll tiefen Sinnes,
das dem Hörer Frieden spendet.
Besser als in tausend Liedern
Worte ohne Sinn verschwendet,
Ist ein Wort voll tiefen Sinnes,
das dem Hörer Frieden spendet.
Ob ein Sänger hundert Lieder
sinnlos in die Lüfte sendet,
Besser ist ein Wort der Wahrheit
das dem Hörer Frieden spendet.
Magst du in der Schlacht besiegen
tausendmal zehntausend Krieger –
Wer das eigne Ich bezwungen,
Ist der größte Held und Sieger.
Dhammapada, 4.-3. Jh. v. Chr.
- Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. Dhammapada, verse 5, 4.-3. Jh. v. Chr.
- Einen der wichtigsten Sätze der Sozialpsychologie hat William I. Thomas (1863-1947) vor gut einhundert Jahren formuliert: »Wenn Menschen Situationen für real halten, dann sind sie real in ihren Folgen.« Das heißt: Eine Weltsicht, eine Wahrnehmung kann so verzerrt, falsch, irre sein wie nur irgend denkbar, wenn jemand aufgrund einer solchen Wahrnehmung handelt, schafft er trotzdem Wirklichkeit. Die Vorstellung der Nazis, es gäbe eine jüdische Weltverschwörung, war irre, mündete aber in einen wirklichen Massenmord. Die mittelalterliche Idee, es trieben Hexen ihr Unwesen, war zweifellos irrational, aber die betroffenen Frauen wurden wirklich verbrannt. Die Überzeugung, eine Wirtschaft könne unendlich wachsen, ist reine Magie, führt aber tatsächlich zur Zerstörung der von ihr heimgesuchten Naturräume. Das Phantasma, die Digitalisierung würde das Leben verbessern, führt zu wirklicher Entfremdung und Entmächtigung. Die triviale Online-Welt hat nicht-triviale Wirkungen in der Offline-Welt, also der Welt, in der das Leben tatsächliche gelebt wird. Prof. Harald Welzer (*1958) deutscher Soziologe, Sozialpsychologe, Autor, Die smarte Diktatur. Der Angriff auf unsere Freiheit, S. Fischer, 3. Auflage 27. April 2016
- James Bacque, Crimes and Mercies. The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944-1950, Little, Brown and Company, Toronto, 1997
- James Bacque, Other Losses. An investigation into the mass deaths of German prisoners at the hands of the French and Americans after World War II, Stoddart, Toronto,1989
- Alfred-Maurice de Zayas, Nemesis at Postsdam, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1990
- Alfred-Maurice de Zayas, A Terrible Revenge. The Ethnic Cleansing of the Eastern European Germans, 1944-1950, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1994
- John Dietrich, The Morgenthau Plan. Soviet Influence on American Postwar Policy, Algora, New York, 2002
- Ralph Franklin Keeling, Gruesome Harvest. The Allies' Postwar War Against the German People, originally published in Chicago, 1947, IHR, 1992
- Giles MacDonogh, After the Reich. The Brutal History of the Allied Occupation, Basic Books, New York, 2007
- John Sack, An Eye for an Eye. The Story of Jews Who Sought Revenge for the Holocaust, 2000
- Mark Weber, New Book Details Mass Killings and Brutal Mistreatment of Germans at the End of World War Two, summer 2007
- He who knows the secret of sound, knows the mystery of the whole universe. Hazrat Inayat Khan
- The mutant paradigm is not just a program, it's a space/time frequency zone in which you draw your every breath.
To 'quit' it is to become resonant with and function within a separate reality. Juliet Carter
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.....Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen
“A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom. Robert Frost
- Wer zusieht, sieht mehr als wer mitspielt. Wilhelm Busch
- Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. Philip K. Dick
- I love tranquil solitude. Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company, who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse themselves with, something to judge. Paulo Coelho
- You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. Franz Kafka
- Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Obi-Wan Kenobi
- The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe. Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Kaiser Wilhelm II. tat im Laufe eines Vierteljahrhunderts sein Möglichstes, um die Unwetter des Krieges von Deutschlands Grenzen und von Europa fernzuhalten. Aber alles, was Verleumdung, Feigheit, Klatsch ausdenken kann, ergießt sich über sein Haupt. Seine Absichten werden verdreht, seine Worte missdeutet, seine Handlungen zu Verbrechen gestempelt. Sven Anders Hedin (1865-1952) deutscher Geograph, Topograph, Entdeckungsreisender
- The Body is not a fixed thing, but a flowing event, like a flame or a whirlpool. Alan Watts
- Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company. Rachel Naomi Remen
- Das hab’ ich in meinen fünf Jahren bei der BBC in London gelernt: Distanz halten, sich nicht gemein machen mit einer Sache, auch nicht mit einer guten, nicht in öffentliche Betroffenheit versinken, im Umgang mit Katastrophen cool bleiben, ohne kalt zu sein. Nur so schaffst du es, daß die Zuschauer dir vertrauen, dich zu einem Familienmitglied machen, dich jeden Abend einschalten und dir zuhören. Hajo Friedrichsen, anchorman
Individuum / Geschichtensammlung / Ritual / Lied / Namen
- Wenn auf der Pazifikinsel Togo ein Kind geboren wird, führen die Frauen des Dorfes mit der Mutter zusammen ein Ritual aus. Sie nehmen ihr Baby mit in den Wald und versammeln sich um das soeben angekommene Wesen. Sie sitzen bei dem Kind, spüren den einzigartigen Spirit des Neugeborenen und in einem bestimmten Moment produziert eine der Frauen einen Ton. Eine andere Frau fügt einen Ton hinzu, eine weitere schließt sich den beiden ersten an, und so entwickelt sich unter den Versammelten allmählich ein Lied, das völlig einzigartig und nur für das Baby bestimmt ist.
Solange das Kind lebt, an seinen Geburtstagen und anlässlich anderer, rituell wichtiger Zeitpunkte versammeln sich die Frauen und singen das Lied. Und wenn das Kind etwas Böses tut oder krank wird, wird es nicht bestraft oder medizinisch behandelt, sondern die Frauen versammeln sich bei ihm und singen das Lied, um es daran zu erinnern, wer es ist. Auf diese Weise wird der Verlauf des Lebens dieses Wesens während seines ganzen Lebens mithilfe seines Liedes unterstützt.
Und stirbt dieser Mensch, singt die Gemeinschaft, in der er gelebt hat, sein Lied ein letztes Mal, und danach wird es nie mehr gesungen. Stephen Gilligan, Robert Dilts, Die Heldenreise
- Artikel von Prof. Dr. Claudia von Werlhof (*1943) deutsche Soziologin, Politologin, Professorin für internationale Frauenforschung, Universität Innsbruck, Österreich, Autorin, , in zeitgeist:
Bücher von Prof. Dr. Claudia von Werlhof
- Der unerkannte Kern der Krise. Die Moderne als Er-Schöpfung der Welt
- West-End. Das Scheitern der Moderne als "kapitalistisches Patriarchat" und die Logik der Alternativen
- Alternativen zur neoliberalen Globalisierung oder Die Globalisierung des Neoliberalismus und seine Folgen
- Die Verkehrung. Das Projekt des Patriarchats und das Gender-Dilemma
- Männliche Natur und künstliches Geschlecht. Texte zur modernen Erkenntniskrise
https://redwheelweiser.com/downloads/alchemy9dimensions_ch10.pdf|''Crop Circles and the Nine Dimensions “Crop circles are the big news on Earth while black holes are the big news in the Galaxy.”—Barbara Hand Clow Copyright ©2010 The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions by Barbara Hand Clow with Gerry ClowReprinted with permission of Hampton Roads Publishing Company
Ref - nine dimensions chart -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgDI_xUzuN8 Cosmic Contact: Goodbye Pisces, Hello Aquarius with Barbara Hand Clow | Regina Meredith Jul 24, 2021 (am Anfang erklärt BHC die neun Dimensionen)
bekehrter ehemaliger klimahysteriker Michael Shellenberger: "Im Namen der Umweltschützer in aller Welt möchte ich mich formell für die Klimaangst entschuldigen, die wir in den letzten 30 Jahren geschaffen haben... Bis zum letzten Jahr habe ich es weitgehend vermieden mich gegen die Klimaangst auszusprechen. Zum Teil liegt es daran, dass es mir peinlich war. Schließlich bin ich genauso schuldig der Panikmache wie jeder andere Umweltschützer. Jahrelange habe ich den Klimawandel als eine 'existentielle' Bedrohung der menschlichen Zivilisation bezeichnet und ihn als 'Krise' bezeichnet. […]
Ein großer Teil ist sicherlich, dass die psychische Gesundheit von Jugendlichen durch diese apokalyptische Panikmache beeinträchtigt wird. Aber sie schadet auch anderen Dingen. Klimawandel findet statt, ist aber nicht das Ende der Welt. Er ist nicht mal unser wichtigstes Umweltproblem. Hier sind einige Tatsachen, die nur wenige Menschen wissen:
- Die Menschheit verursacht kein sechstes Massensterben.
- Der Amazon ist nicht die Lunge der Welt.
- Der Klimawandel sorgt nicht für eine Verschlimmerung von Naturkatastrophen. Brände haben weltweit um 25% abgenommen seit 2003.
- Die Landfläche, die wir für die Fleischerzeugung nutzen, die größte Art der Landnutzung der Menschheit hat um eine Fläche, die fast so groß ist wie Alaska, abgenommen.
- Nicht der Klimawandel, sondern die Produktion von Kraftstoffen aus Biomasse und zusätzliche Häuser, die in der Nähe von Wäldern errichtet wurden, erklären, warum es mehr gefährliche Feuer in Kalifornien und Australien gibt.
- Kohlenstoffemissionen nehmen in den meisten Industrieländern ab. In Großbritannien, Frankreich und Deutschland haben sie seit den 1970er Jahren abgenommen.
- Article featuring Michael Shellenberger (*1979) US American cofounder of the Breakthrough Institute, founder of Environmental progress, environmental policy writer, The environmentalist's apology: how Michael Shellenberger unsettled some of his prominent supporters, presented by the British daily newspaper The Guardian, Graham Readfearn, 4. Juli 2020
- Michael Shellenberger (*1979) US American cofounder of the Breakthrough Institute, founder of Environmental progress, environmental policy writer, Apocalypse Never. Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All, Harper, 30. June 2020
“The authors express their hope that in schools around the world the fundamentals of physics will be taught correctly, not by using shock-tactic 'Al Gore' movies and not misinforming physics students by confusing absorption/emission with refl ection, by confusing the tropopause with the ionosphere and by confusing microwaves with shortwaves.”
The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea the authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861 and Arrhenius 1896, but which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism by which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system.
According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist. Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such a mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation. In this paper the popular conjecture is analyzed and the underlying physical principles clarified.
- Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. Francis Bacon
- Fasten Vollständiger Nahrungsentzug. Erfordert und bringt Reorganisation und Neustrukturierung (Nobelpreis f. Physiologie 2016)
nachprüfen - unter essen einstellen
Save the Children just released their 2019 Global Childhood Report showing that in the last 20 years, children's lives have improved in 173 out of 176 countries. Compared to the year 2000, today there are:
- 4.4 million fewer child deaths per year
- 49 million fewer stunted children
- 130 million more children in school
- 94 million fewer child laborers
- 11 million fewer girls forced into marriage or married early
- 3 million fewer teen births per year
- 12,000 fewer child homicides per year”
- Martin Dornes, Macht der Kapitalismus depressiv? Über seelische Gesundheit und Krankheit in modernen Gesellschaften, S. Fischer, Frankfurt am Main, ???
- Bitterness is the coward's revenge on the world for having been hurt. Zora Neale Hurston
John Ionnides currently at Stanford:
"There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias. In this essay, I discuss the implications of these problems for the conduct and interpretation of research."
https://www.thehindu.com/children/Pianist-and-the-President/article16694105.ece Pianist and the President
Article Traveling exhibit showcases Herbert Hoover's humanitarian efforts in Poland, presented by the US American email news service Stanford Report, Lisa Trei, 26. July 2006
On the Polish composer Ignacy Jan Paderewski
- Es gibt etwas, das ich in dir suche, den Teil meiner Seele, der in dir ist und den du mir niemals wirst geben können. Jaime Sabines (1926-1999), Dichter
- Das ist so schlecht, es ist noch nicht mal falsch! Wolfgang Pauli
- Ich hoffe, Menschen in aller Welt dazu zu inspirieren, zu den Sternen zu schauen und nicht auf ihre Füsse. Stephen Hawking, 1942
- The only acceptable point of view appears to be one that recognizes both sides of reality – the quantitative and the qualitative, the physical and the psychical – as compatible with each other, and can embrace them simultaneously. […]
It would be most satisfactory of all if physis and psyche could be seen as complementary aspects of the same reality.
Wolfgang Pauli, founder of quantum physics, Jung and Pauli, The Interpretation of Nature and the Psyche, S. 208 / 210,
- Soul doesn’t have fear of dying. Ego has very pronounced fear of dying. Ram Dass, Ram Dass Is Ready to Die
- Die Natur kennt nicht Misserfolg und Katastrophen, sondern erlebt fortlaufend schöpferische Entwicklung. Volker Harmgardt
- Wir alle haben zwei Leben. Das zweite beginnt, wenn wir erkennen, dass wir nur eins haben. Tom Hiddleston
- Leben ist wie Jazz. Am besten, du improvisierst. George Gershwin
- Deutschland ist ein besetztes Land und wird es auch bleiben. Obama, US Basis Rammstein
- Überlasst mir Deutschland! Edmond Rothschild (1845-1934) französischer Sammler. Philanthrop, Mäzen, Quelle unbekannt Laissez-moi l'Allemagne! Edmond Rothschild
- "Dreifach ist der Schritt der Zeit: Zögernd kommt die Zukunft hergezogen, Pfeilschnell ist das Jetzt entflogen, Ewig still steht die Vergangenheit. Friedrich von Schiller (1759-1805) deutscher Arzt, Historiker, Philosoph, Dichter, Schriftsteller,
- Alle Verbesserung im Politischen soll von Veredelung des Charakters ausgehen – aber wie kann sich unter den Einflüssen einer barbarischen Staatsverfassung der Charakter veredeln? Man müsste also zu diesem Zwecke ein Werkzeug aufsuchen, welches der Staat nicht hergibt, und Quellen dazu eröffnen, die sich bei aller politischen Verderbnis rein und lauter erhalten. [...] Dieses Werkzeug ist die schöne Kunst?.
Von allem, was positiv ist und was menschliche Konvention einführten, ist die Kunst wie die Wissenschaft losgesprochen, und beide erfreuen sich einer absoluten Immunität von der Willkür des Menschen. Der politische Gesetzgeber kann ihr Gebiet sperren, aber darin herrschen kann er nicht. [...] Zwar ist nichts gewöhnlicher, als dass beide [...] dem Zeitalter huldigen [...].
Die Wahrheit lebt in der Täuschung fort, und aus dem Nachbilde wird das Urbild wiederhergestellt werden. […]
Wie verwahrt sich aber der Künstler vor den Verderbnissen seiner Zeit, die ihn von allen Seiten umfangen? Wenn er ihr Urteil verachtet.
Friedrich von Schiller (1759-1805) deutscher Arzt, Historiker, Philosoph, Dichter, Schriftsteller, Ästhetische Erziehung, 9. Brief
Reife / Gleichmut
- Wohl dem, der erträgt, was nicht zu ändern ist. Friedrich von Schiller (1759-1805) deutscher Arzt, Historiker, Philosoph, Dichter, Schriftsteller,
- Die Wissenschaft, sie ist und bleibt, was einer ab vom andern schreibt. Eugen Roth
- Eine Umfrage unter Forschern und Forscherinnen im Fachjournal Nature ergab:
1/3 gab an, Daten in den letzten 3 Jahren manipuliert zu haben
13,5 % frisierten Daten auf Druck von Geldgebern
12,5 % haben über fehlerhafte Daten und übertriebene Schlussfolgerungen bewusst hinweggesehen
6% haben eigene Daten unter den Teppich gekehrt, weil diese vorherigen Daten widersprachen
- I’m not saying "storytelling is the new science" because I want to make you aware of marketing analytics — I'm saying cherrypicking and storytelling have replaced the practice and reporting of the scientific method far more than most people realize. Science itself is broken. Article People Don't Click. Storytelling is the new science, Medium, David Siegel, 9. December 2013
- Die Menschen kennen sich nicht – sie wissen nicht, wie sie sind. [...]
Jedes Wort, das sie sagen, ist unwahr, erlogen. Das wissen sie nicht, denn sie sind heute so und morgen so, je nachdem ob sie gegessen, getrunken und geliebt haben oder nicht. [...] Wenn sie am glücklichsten sind, dann jammern sie, dann stöhnen sie und im tiefsten Elend freuen sie sich jedes winzigen Happens. Es ist sonderbar, wie der Hunger den Menschen die Kraft zum Unglück nimmt. Wenn sie sich aber gesättigt haben, dann machen sie sich die Welt zur Folterkammer, dann werfen sie ihr Leben für die Befriedigung einer Laune weg. – Ob es wohl einmal Menschen gegeben hat, die durch Liebe glücklich geworden sind? Was ist denn ihr Glück anders, als dass sie besser schlafen und alles vergessen können? Frank Wedekind, Die Büchse der Pandora, 1, 384
- I loved the beauty of the beautiful, the spirit of those rich in spirit, the strength of the strong;
I laughed at the stupidity of the stupid,
I despised the weakness of the weak,
the meanness of the mean,
and hated the badness of the bad.
I must love the beauty of the ugly,
the spirit of the foolish,
and the strength of the weak.
I must admire the stupidity of the clever,
must respect the weakness of the strong and
the meanness of the generous,
and honor the goodness of the bad.
Where does that leave mockery; contempt, and hatred? Carl Jung- The Red Book
- The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest. Carl Jung, Red Book
- Small children are very old; later on we soon grow younger. In our middle age we are youngest, precisely at the time when we have completely or almost completely lost contact with the collective unconscious, the samskaras. We grow older again only as with the mounting years we remember the samskaras anew. ~Carl Jung, The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga, Appendix 1, Page 74.
- Without personal life, without the here and now, we cannot attain to the supra-personal. Personal life must first be fulfilled in order that the process of the supra-personal side of the psyche can be introduced. ~Carl Jung, The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga, Page 66.
- If you succeed in remembering yourself, if you succeed in making a difference between yourself and that outburst of passion, then you discover the self; you begin to individuate. ~~Carl Jung, The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga, S. 39-40,
- But it cannot be denied that in the course of the last two centuries Christianity, no less than Confucianism in China and Buddhism in India, has largely forfeited its educative activity. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, section check, paragraph 326, 1928, 1959, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and they will come forth later in uglier ways. Sigmund Freud
Jung and Freud
- A therapist with a neurosis is a contradiction in terms. ~CG Jung, CW 16, Para 179.
- Freud himself had a neurosis, no doubt diagnosable and one with highly troublesome symptoms, as I had discovered on our voyage to America. Of course he had taught me that everybody is somewhat neurotic, and that we must practice tolerance. But I was not at all inclined to content myself with that; rather, I wanted to know how one could escape having a neurosis. Apparently neither Freud nor his disciples could understand what it meant for the theory and practice of psychoanalysis if not even the master could deal with his own neurosis. When, then, Freud announced his intention of identifying theory and method and making them into some kind of dogma, I could no longer collaborate with him; there remained no choice for me but to withdraw. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, p. 167
- Another impression I got in connection with this seriousness of Freud with respect to his theory of sexuality was this: He invariably sneered at spirituality as being nothing but repressed sexuality, and so I said if one were committed fully to the logic of that position, then one must say that our whole civilization is farcical, nothing but a morbid creation due to repressed sexuality. He said, “Yes, so it is, and its being so is just a curse of fate we cannot help.” My mind was quite unwilling to settle there. C.G. Jung, 1925 Seminar
- One thing that is very important is really Jung's emphasis on the non-rational.. and I would also define it from a different angle, as Jung's approach to the eros side, to the yin side, to the feminine side ..while Freud had no concept of women, his idea of women was really just ridicolously incomplete! ..for him a woman was an incomplete man.. so Jung's accent on the feminine, on the eros side, is tremendously important, and here of course again he has taken, he has taken steps many, many years before these things came to surface. Gerhard Adler, Remembering Jung (1976)
- This is true both of Eastern yoga and of the methods practised in the West. They are, therefore, technical procedures in the fullest sense of the word; elaborations of the originally natural processes of transformation ~Carl Jung, CW 9i, Para 232
- It is a transformation experience induced by technical means. The exercises known in the East as yoga and in the West as exercitia spiritualia come into this category. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 9i, Para 232
- The dragon, for instance, did not need to be imported from China, there have been dragon myths in Europe since the earliest times. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Modern Psychology, Page 43.
- These connections, with their manifold shades of meaning, are found more particularly in Kundalini yoga, in Gnosticism, and above all in alchemical philosophy, quite apart from the spontaneous fantasy-products in neurotic and psychotic case material Carl Jung, CW 9i, Para 142
- A painting by an older patient. Here the flower is seen not in the basic pattern of the mandala, but in elevation. The circular form [of the mandala] has been preserved inside the square, so that despite its different execution this picture can still be regarded as a mandala. The plant stands for growth and development, like the green shoot in the diaphragm chakra of the kundalini yoga system. The shoot symbolizes Shiva and represents the centre and the male, whereas the calyx represents the female, the place of germination and birth ~Carl Jung, CW 9i, Para 661
- [Der Schatten] ist alles das, was der Mensch auch ist, wenn er nicht human, sondern bloße bestia humana ist. Ich als Person in meinem So-sein bin das nicht, aber ich als Mensch überhaupt bin das auch. Toni Wolff (1888-1953) Schweizer Analytikerin der Jungschen Psychologie, enge Mitarbeiterin von C. G. Jung, Studien zu C. G. Jungs Psychologie, S. 154, Zürich, 1959
- The shadow is everything which human beings encompass when they are not humane, but merely human animals. As a person, in my specific way of being, I am not the shadow, but as a human being in toto I am the shadow as well. Toni Wolff (1888-1953) Swiss Jungian analys, close collaborator of Carl Jung, Studien zu C. G. Jungs Psychologie, S. 154, Zürich, 1959
- And just as for the individual a time of dissociation is a time for sickness, so it is in the life of nations. We can hardly deny that ours is a time of dissociation and sickness. […]
[T]he sickness of dissociation in our world is at the same time a process of recovery, or rather, the climax of a period of pregnancy which heralds the throes of birth. A time of dissociation […] is simultaneously an age of rebirth. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, section Good and Evil in Analytical Psychology, paragraphs 290 and 293, 1928, 1959, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- The man who promises everything is sure to fulfill nothing, and everyone who promises too much is in danger of using evil means in order to carry out his promises, and is already on the road to perdition. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, section check, paragraph 413, 1928, 1959, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- Nothing has such a convincing effect as a lie one invents and believes oneself, or an evil deed or intention whose righteousness one regards as self-evident. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, section check, paragraph 419, 1928, 1959, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- Art intuitively apprehends coming changes in the collective unconscious. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Civilization in transition, 1964; cited in: AZ Quotes
- Everything could be left undisturbed did not the new way demand to be discovered, and did it not visit humanity with all the plagues of Egypt until it finally is discovered. Carl Gustav Jung, Swiss doctor of the soul, CW, volume 17, paragraph 323
- Seek to be good, but aim not to be great;
A woman's noblest station is retreat.
Lord George Lyttelton, 18th century British statesman, poem Advice the a Lady, 1773
- Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
Poem written by Mary Elizabeth Frey
- First you fail, than you fail better. Samuel Beckett
- In every country, more people die from regular flu compared with those who die from the coronavirus. […]
We all forge the swine flu in 2009. That was a virus that reached the world from Mexico and until today there is no vaccination against it. But what? At that time there was no Facebook or there maybe was but it was still in its infancy. The coronavirus, in contrast, is a virus with public relations.
Whoever thinks that governments end viruses is wrong.
Dr. Yoram Lass, Israeli physician, politician, former Director General of the Health Ministry, former associate dean, Tel Aviv University Medical School, cited in interview, presented by Globes, 22. March 2020
- They are not vaccines, they are poisons. Luc Montagnier, speech to the Luxembourg Parliament
- We must become acquainted with our emotional household: we must see our feelings as they actually are, not as we assume they are. This breaks their hypnotic and damaging hold on us. ~Vernon Howard
Referenz: https://beruhmte-zitate.de/zitate/132438-hans-herbert-von-arnim-jeder-deutsche-hat-die-freiheit-gesetzen-zu-gehor/|Berühmte Zitate]]
book Successful Aging
 Jimmy Carter, "A Cruel and Unusual Record (https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/25/opinion/americas-shameful-human-rights-record.html)", Breaking News, World News & Multimedia (https://www.nytimes.com), 25. June 2012
 "No cultural, religious repression of Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang: Pakistan diplomat (https://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2019/jan/24/no-cultural-religious-repression-of-uyghur-muslims-in-xinjiang-pakistan-diplomat-1929578.html )", Latest News, Lok Sabha Elections 2019, Breaking News, India News, Bollywood, World, Business, Sports & Politics | The New Indian Express, 24. January 2019
 Max Fisher, "How China Stays Stable Despite 500 Protests Every Day (https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/how-china-stays-stable-despite-500-protests-every-day/250940/)", presented by the US American magazine The Atlantic, 5. January 2012
 Article Chinese, Americans trust in their governments a contrast, presented by the publication China Daily, Chen Weihua, updated 23. October 2017
- Sobald man in einer Sache Meister geworden ist, soll man in einer neuen Schüler werden. Gerhart Hauptmann
- If you seek a teacher, try to become a real student. If you want to be a student, try to find a real teacher. Idries Shah, Learning How to Learn. Psychology and Spirituality in the Sufi Way
- There is no inherent reason why medicines should taste horrible — but effective ones usually do. Similarly, there is no inherent reason why decisions should be distasteful — but most effective ones are. Peter Drucker, The Effective Executive
- Es gibt keinen offensichtlichen Grund, weshalb Medikamente scheußlich schmecken sollten, aber wirksame Medikamente schmecken in der Regel scheußlich. Ebenso gibt es keinen erkennbaren Grund dafür, weshalb Entscheidungen schwer zu schlucken sollten, doch die wirksamsten sind für viele schwerverdaulich.
- 'It is the greatest evil to have spiritual authority. It's the greatest sin to accept a guru as the authority over your life. j Krishnamurti
- I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anybody else to feel like that. Robin Williams, unsourced aphorism
Eines Tages, so erzählt man sich in Shaolin, kam ein junger Mönch zu seinem Meister, um ihn nach dem Geheimnis seines erfolgreichen Lebens zu fragen.
"Mach jeden Tag einen Menschen glücklich!",
antwortete der Meister. Nach einem kurzen Moment fügte er hinzu:
"Selbst wenn dieser Mensch du selbst bist."
Und eine kurze Weile später fügte er hinzu:
"Vor allem, wenn dieser Mensch du selbst bist."
Bernhard Moestl, Der Weg des Tigers
- It's easy to be a naive idealist. It's easy to be a cynical realist. It's quite another thing to have no illusions and still hold the inner flame.
Marie-Louise von Franz
- Der Nationalsozialismus lebt nach, und bis heute wissen wir nicht, ob bloß als Gespenst dessen, was so monströs war, daß es am eigenen Tode noch nicht starb; oder ob es gar nicht erst zum Tode kam; ob die Bereitschaft zum Unsäglichen fortwest in den Menschen wie in den Verhältnissen, die sie umklammern. Theodor W. Adorno, 1959
- Lasst, die ihr eintretet, alle Hoffnung fahren! Dante, Göttlichen Komödie
- Die Blume lebt und liebt und redet eine wunderbare Sprache.
Peter Rosegger (1843-1918) österreichischer Wanderschneider, Autodidakt, Erzähler, Volksschriftsteller,
- There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. William Shakespeare [LoC 465, work LoC 500] (1564-1616) English actor, playwright, dramatist, lyricist, Hamlet, act 2, scene 2
- Many a truth is said in jest. William Shakespeare [LoC 465, work LoC 500] (1564-1616) English actor, playwright, dramatist, lyricist
- A fool doth think himself to be wise, but a wise man knoweth himself to be a fool. William Shakespeare [LoC 465, work LoC 500] (1564-1616) English actor, playwright, dramatist, lyricist,
- Der Narr hält sich für weise, aber der Weise weiß, dass er ein Narr ist. William Shakespeare [BW 465, Werk LoC 500] (1564-1616) englischer Schauspieler, Theaterleiter, Bühnendichter, Dramatiker, Lyriker, Theaterstück Wie es euch gefällt, 5. Akt, 1. Szene, ~1599
Wahrlich, ich sage euch: Es wird hier nicht ein Stein auf dem andern bleiben, der nicht zerbrochen werde. Matthäus 24, 2 (NT) Jesu Rede über die sogenannte Endzeit und bezüglich des Jerusalemer Tempels
Why do you call me good? Jesus answered.
No one is good – except God alone. Mark 10, 18 (NT)
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him. Proverbs (Solomon) 26, 12 (OT)
Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. Colossians 4, 1 (NT)
Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant. Matthew 20, 25-26 (NT) English Standard Version (ESV)
From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. Luke 12, 48 (NT)
Jesus: Leave them alone. They are blind guides of the blind. If one blind person leads another blind person, both will fall into a ditch. Matthew 15, 14 (NT)
On Writing - inner voice
- Ever since I was first to read, then started reading to myself, there has never been a line read that I didn't hear. As my eyes followed the sentence, a voice was saying it silently to me. It wasn't my mother's voice, or the voice of any person I can identify, certainly not my own. It is human, but inward, and it is inwardly that I listen to it. It is to me the voice of the poem or the story itself. The cadence, whatever it is that asks you to believe, the feeling that resides in the printed word, reaches me through the reader-voice. I have supposed, but never found out, that this is the case with all readers - to read as listeners – and with all writers, to write as listeners. It may be part of the desire to write. The sound of what falls on the page begins the process of testing it for truth, for me. Whether I am right to trust so far I don't know. By now I don;t know whether I could do either one, reading or writing, without the other. Eudora Welty, On Writing,
Stimme - Seele
- The voice of your soul is the one to trust... The only voice that is on your side. Maria Koszler
- Have you had the feeling there’s a guardian angel looking out for you? Or heard an inner voice that is not your own? Gotten a profound insight that you would not have otherwise considered? Had your prayers answered? Especially in an unexpected way? These are a few of the ways that the invisible world guides us. Cristina Smith, The Word Search Oracle. Yoga for the Brain
- We are all born as storytellers. Our inner voice tells the first story we ever hear. Kamand Kojouri
- We believe that God sees us from above but He actually sees us from the inside. Shams Tabrizi
Infektionsrisiko verringern am Beispiel der Pockenerkrankung
- Man kann sagen, daß die Ansteckungsgefahr doch eine außerordentlich starke ist bei der Pockenerkrankung. Nur sollte man nicht so leichtsinnig sein, just immer gleich an physische Vermittlung zu denken bei der Übertragung, sondern es sind sogar bei der Pockenerkrankung besonders stark vorliegend die psychischen Anlagen. Dafür könnte ein Beweis der sein, daß man sich sehr gut schützen kann, wenn man in der Lage ist, sich in rechter Art abzuschließen. Ich darf darüber deshalb sprechen, weil ich einmal als zweiundzwanzigjähriger Mensch - die Umstände brauche ich nicht zu erwähnen – einen Schüler unterrichtet habe, dessen Mutter mit schwarzen Pocken unmittelbar daneben lag, nur durch eine spanische Wand getrennt von der Stube, in der ich meinen Unterricht gab. Ich habe nichts dagegen gemacht, habe den Unterricht die ganze Zeit fortgesetzt, bis die Mutter wieder gesund geworden ist. Aber ich habe das ganz gern getan, namentlich auch, um zu sehen, wie man sich schützen kann, wenn man absolut den Pockenkranken, also auch den an schwarzen Pocken Erkrankten, nimmt ganz objektiv wie ein anderes Objekt, wie einen Stein oder einen Strauch, dem gegenüber man gar keine weiteren Furchtgefühle noch sonst psychische Regungen hat, sondern ihn nimmt als eine objektive Tatsache. Da ist in der Tat der Ansteckungsgefahr in hohem Maße zu begegnen. Daher kann schließlich der psychische Faktor auch bei der Ansteckung stark mitspielen. Rudolf Steiner Lit.:GA 314, S. 286-287
- Der Mensch ist das Schlachtfeld der Götter. Rudolf Steiner
- Alle Probleme der äußeren Weltgestaltung lassen sich auf eines zurückführen – auf das Machtproblem. Rudolf Steiner
Tränen dienen zur Reinigung des Bindehautsacks der Augen und befeuchten und ernähren wünschenswerterweise die Hornhaut.
- werden fällige Entscheidungen verweigert, versucht das schick-sal uns zu heilen: zuerst in Gestalt von Krisen - später in Form von Katastrophen. Rüdiger Dahlke
Rüdiger Lenz - 3 Schritte zur gesellschaftlichen Neuwerdung:
1. Aufklärung (nach Immanuel Kant) "Wir sind inzwischen Informationslemminge."
2. Traumaheilung (individuell und national) Transformation der Traumagesellschaft (--> emotionale Empathie)
3. Spiritualisierung der Gesellschaft
- Most of what is on offer, regarding so-called 'self liberation' is nothing but re-programming the brain. True liberation (if we can use those terms) is not the liberation of some self that has been in bondage. There is a massive industry servicing 'seekers' and those who service seekers lose out if someone stops seeking their products. So it is not actually about liberating the seeker. It is about selling a product. It is about getting them to come back and BUY more. This idea that there is a great awakening happening to mankind is just a sales pitch. These transient periods of feeling good about oneself, brought about by attending a meeting or reading some new book, is obviously not fixing the problem. You may feel good for a few hours and you may even believe that 'enlightenment' has happened. Then something happens and it all turns to shite. The self blame kicks in and you are back in the seeker mode.
- Awareness or wakefulness? is NOT in the brain. Wakefulness has nothing to do with programming the brain.
The natural state is wordless and silent. No one lives without the natural state. It is present but it doesn't make a fuss. The so-called personality is the wanting. The personality buys shares in a fraudulent company that uses 'belief' as its currency. No wanting can attain the natural state. It is a discord, an interference pattern that covers up the natural state.
The natural state is before language, before concepts about time. You do not have to acquire it. You just have to stop ignoring it.
'Teachers' have seekers jumping through hoops of fire and turning tricks on a circular track, that leads NOWHERE. It is a circus and the seekers are performers for the teacher. The teacher desperately NEEDS the seekers and when you really look into it, the teacher has no intention of letting anyone get away. It is their addiction to being someone special. Gilbert William Schultz, co-author of Self Aware
- How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.
– Niels Bohr
- Keep those who critisize you near you; they keep you clean without soap and water.
- Quiet people have the loudest minds. Stephen Hawking
best last words
- This wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. Either it goes or I do. Oscar Wilde
- Es kommt darauf an, den Körper mit der Seele und
die Seele durch den Körper zu heilen.
- What we want are unpractical people who see beyond the moment, and think beyond the day. Those who try to lead the people can only do so by following the mob. It is through the voice of one crying in the wilderness that the ways of the gods must be prepared. Revised essay by Oscar Wilde, Intentions by Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist, part II, S. 145, Heinemann and Balestier, Leipzig, 1891
- I shall hear in heaven. Beethoven
“Surprise me.” Bob Hope, in response to his wife’s question about where he wanted to be buried:
- More weight. Giles Corey, farmer and accused witch, while being crushed with stones
- Now, now, my good man, this is no time to be making enemies. Voltaire, the famous philosopher, being asked by a priest at the side of his deathbed to use the precious few moments left to renounce Satan
- Last words are for fools who haven't said enough. Karl Marx
- Everybody has got to die, but I have always believed an exception would be made in my case. What now? William Saroyan, American novelist
- How is the Empire? King George V’s official last words as reported in The Times
- Pardonnez-moi, monsieur. Marie Antoinette, having stepped on her executioner’s foot on her way to the guillotine.
- When someone becomes addicted, mechanisms for healthy attachment are "hijacked," resulting in dependence on addictive substances or behaviors. Some believe that addicts, even before their disease kicks in, struggle with knowing how to form emotional bonds that connect them to other people. Co-occurring disorders, such as depression and anxiety, make it even harder to build those essential emotional attachments.
We, as social mammals, cannot regulate our central nervous systems by ourselves. We need other people to do that. Philip J. Flores, Ph.D., US American clinical psychologist author, Addiction as an Attachment Disorder, Jason Aronson, 22. December 2011
Jean Houston was fond of the Acorn Myth, often referring to the term entelechy
- Entelechy is a word that Aristotle used to describe higher guidance and purpose. It is the entelechy of an acorn to be an oak, of a baby to be a grown up human being. [...] When we live in service to our entelechy, we comprehend the genius of Leonardo, the compassion of Buddha. Jean Houston
- The Bushmen in the Kalahari Desert talk about the two "hungers". There is the Great Hunger and there is the Little Hunger. The Little Hunger wants food for the belly; but the Great Hunger, the greatest hunger of all, is the hunger for meaning [...]
There is ultimately only one thing that makes human beings deeply and profoundly bitter, and that is to have thrust upon them a life without meaning.
There is nothing wrong in searching for happiness. But of far more comfort to the soul is something greater than happiness or unhappiness, and that is meaning. Because meaning transfigures all. Once what you are doing has for you meaning, it is irrelevant whether you're happy or unhappy. You are content – you are not alone in your Spirit – you belong. Laurens van der Post (1906-1996) South African farmer, war hero, political advisor to British heads of government, friend of Prince Charles, godfather of Prince William, cultural anthropologist, conservationist, humanitarian, philosopher, educator, filmmaker, journalist, 20th-century Afrikaner author,
- The diminutive chain of habit is scarcely heavy enough to be felt, till it is too strong to be broken. Dr. Samuel Johnson, cited in: article by The Treasury, presented by "The Churchman's Monthly Penny Magazine and Guide to Christian Truth", Volume 2, quote page 164, B. Wertheim, London, 1847
- Rumors thrive on the lack of news. The almost total absence of fear-inspired rumors in Britain during the darkest days of the blitz was due to the people's conviction that the government was giving full and accurate news of the destruction and that they, therefore, knew the worst. When people are sure they know the worst, they are unlikely to darken the picture further by inventing unnecessary bogies to explain their anxieties to themselves. Helio Fred Garcia business consultant, speaker, writer
- Ich habe in meinem Leben herausgefunden, dass die Sehnsucht die einzig ehrliche Eigenschaft des Menschen ist. Ernst Bloch (1885-1977) deutscher Philosoph im Alter von 90 Jahren
Hoffnung - Möglichkeit
Bloch zerlegt die Kategorie Möglichkeit in vier Schichten:
- das formal Mögliche – das, was nicht der Logik widerspricht (formal zulässig)
- das sachlich-objektiv Mögliche – das, was nach Maßgabe der Erkenntnistheorie möglich ist (objektiv vermutbar)
- das sachhaft-objektgemäß Mögliche – das, was gegenstandstheoretisch möglich ist (objektgemäß offen)
- das objektiv-real Mögliche – das, was in der Materie Latenz und Tendenz hat (der Prozessmaterie entsprechend)
- A good group does not take itself to be unique, immortal, and significant […] but instead plugs into an outside that confronts the group with its own possibilities of non-sense, death, and dispersal precisely as a result of its opening up to other groups. Gilles Deleuze (1925-1995) French philosopher, author,
- Es gibt ein Schauspiel, das großartiger ist als das Meer, das ist der Himmel;
es gibt ein Schauspiel, das großartiger ist als der Himmel, das ist das Innere der Seele.
Victor Hugo (1802-1885)
- Teach the ignorant as much as you can; society is culpable in not providing a free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- Place your mind before the mirror of eternity;
place your soul in the brightness of His Glory.
Saint Clare of Assisi
A Native American Prayer
Hold on to what is good
Even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe
Even if it is a tree which stands by itself.
Hold onto what you must do
Even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to life
Even when it is easier letting go.
Hold on to my hand
Even when I have gone away from you.
- Integrity is congruence between what you know, what you profess, and what you do. Nathaniel Branden [LoC 420] (1930-2014) US American psychotherapist
M: So long as you consider yourself as an individual, a Guru is necessary to show you that you are not bound by limitations and that your nature is to be free from limitations.
Ramana Maharshi, Talks with Ramana Maharshi, S. 414
- Maharshi never saw anyone as separate from himself and had no disciples in the traditional sense.
He regularly said that the Guru was not the physical form, and that guidance would continue after the demise of the Guru's body. Therefore, there was no need to create a lineage, or provide for transmission to carry on successorship.”
Excerpt from Sri Munagala Venkataramiah, Talks with Ramana Maharshi, "Introduction", written by Matthew Greenblatt
A devotee once approached Bhagavan and asked him if he could prostrate to him and touch his feet.
Bhagavan replied: "The real feet of Bhagavan exist only in the heart of the devotee. To hold onto these feet incessantly is true happiness. You will be disappointed if you hold onto my physical feet because one day this physical body will disappear. The greatest worship is worshiping the Guru's feet that are within oneself." Ramana Maharshi
- Grace is always present. You imagine it is something somewhere high in the sky, far away, and has to descend. It is really inside you, in your Heart, and the moment you effect subsidence or merger of the mind into its Source, grace rushes forth, sprouting as from a spring within you. Ramana Maharshi
- A man can travel very far, but not till he has travelled beyond the reach of all flattery can he be said to have arrived. Ramana Maharshi
The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that men may become robots. True enough, robots do not rebel. But given man's nature, robots cannot live and remain sane, they become ''Golems',' they will destroy their world and themselves because they cannot stand any longer the boredom of a meaningless life.~ Erich Seligmann Fromm 1900 - 1980
Reptilian brain = Sex drive = selfish lust (open for voyeurism and pornography)
Limbic system = Romantic love (adverse to pornography)
Neocortex = Longterm attachment (does not manifest with pornography in the way)
Prefrontal cortex = "Mutual angelic cultivation" (Daoist term) Spiritual/emotional/physical bonding
the body is innocent, not evil.
lust is not evil - as such. yet it is one of the gateways to groom someone to become an agent of evil.
the concept of original sin contains various dimensions of insight. in summary it serves to keep people enslaved to the cattleherders.
the Gnostics see the snake as someone who informed Eve (indirectly Adam) to distrust their God for his motives.
the eating of the forbidden fruit supposedly makes you like God. the fruit is sex which is the reproductive, creative power.
immature people (children) cannot deal with the power of sex in a balanced manner. their reward for immature love is death. (see Hua Hu Ching, ~300 CE)
the concept and narrative of original sin / indebtedness is the basis for the money system that enslaves humans in guilt and debt.
modern "lust experts" misconstruing and selling lust for love and freedom, have no clue of what Gnostics and Daoists and courtly lovers in the middle ages knew and practices for about 5000 years. modern name for it is "karezza" -- or valley orgasm.
Helen Fisher's research on the three mating drives in the human brain -- has still no means to "measure" or fathom mutal angelic love.
Three mating drives Helen Fisher ∞ Three Daoist types of integration of Yin and Yang
Dr. Helen Fisher illuminated the biological and anthropological reasons why women are able to exert such extraordinary influence and control through sexuality.
- There's no question that women have an enormous amount of sexual power, because they are the custodians of the egg, and take nine months to bear a baby. And they are the primary caretakers of the very young in every culture in the world. So women are exceedingly valuable, because they are the ones who will rear a man's DNA. As a result, around the world people tend to regard women as the giver of sex. The woman bestows the gift, and the man gets the gift if he plays his hand right. But she holds the cards.
Plädoyer für eine zweite Aufklärung. Stichworte "integral" und "transpersonal – Glauben, Religion und Spiritualität
Audio "Evangelische Perspektiven", präsentiert von Hörfunksender Bayern 2, Peter Erlenwein, 26:51 Minuten Dauer, gesendet 13. Januar 2013
Das spirituelle Bewusstsein entwickelt sich spiralförmig weiter. Werden alte Vorstellungen integriert, wird die Spaltung zwischen mythischen und aufgeklärtem Denken überwunden.
CRAZY WISDOM ASSHOLE GURUS
Video Q&A Ken Wilber and Andrew Cohen Pt3, Guru and the Pandit, Live in Denver minute 8 posted 3. September 2010
- Video Panel Diskussion Positionen 19: Wie krank ist unser Gesundheitssystem?, KenFM, Ken Jebsen, 2;48:38 12. Oktober 2019
- Video Utopie oder Dystopie? Zur Lage der Menschheit. (Definition & Literatur), Jochen Kirchhoff (*1944) deutscher Philosoph, Autor, 1:48:27 Dauer, eingestellt 11. Februar 2016
- Audio dialog between three Jungian analysts ///CHECK/// Over Apologizing, episode 42, presented by This Jungian Life, 60:00 minutes duration, aired 17. January 2019
- Audio dialog between three Jungian analysts Lisa Marciano, Joseph Lee, Deborah Stuart, The I Ching or Book of Changes. A Guide to Life's Turning Points, Tarot, I Ching & Methods of Divination, episode 25, presented by This Jungian Life, YouTube film, 56:15 minutes duration, posted 20. September 2018
Ref book: Nancy J. Dougherty, Jacqueline J. West, The Matrix and Meaning of Character. An Archetypal and Developmental Approach https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B00H1S1D9G
Ref. The I Ching or Book of Changes. A Guide to Life's Turning Points
- Video presentation by Philip Zimbardo, Ph.D. (*1933) US American professor of social psychology, Stanford University, author, Why boys are failing?, presented by TEDxRawaRiverSalon, Katowice, Poland, recorded 18. May 2015, YouTube film, 24:25 minutes duration, posted 30. July 2015
Zimbardo: "Gaming and porning are now part of living online." PIED = porn-induced erectile disfunction Minute 10:07
- Audio interview with Linda Kohanov, US American riding instructor, horse trainer, speaker, author, The Tao of Equus, presented by Pathwaves Show, host Tom Park, 26:30 minutes duration, aired 1. February 2015
- Audio interview with Daniela Roher and Susan E. Schwartz, Psychoanalytic and Jungian Perspectives on Couples at The Crossroads, episode #368, host Van Nuys, aired 12. September 2013
- Video presentation by Ramani Durvasula, Narcissism and Its Discontents, TEDxSedona, 28. January 2019
► Audio interview with Linda Kohanov, US American riding instructor, horse trainer, speaker, author, The Tao of Equus, presented by Pathwaves Show, host Tom Park, 26:30 minutes duration, aired 1. February 2015
- Die Tragik des Menschen besteht darin, dass er fast unaufhörlich Ich und ICH verwechselt. Diese Verwechslung ist die Wurzel-Verwechslung, die Wurzel aller Verwechselungen. Indem du Ich und ICH verwechselst, verwechselst du Vorübergehendes und Ewiges, Schein und Wirklichkeit, das Kleine und das Große. Du verwechselst dich mit DIR. Du verwechselst die Materie mit dem Geist, die Stoffgestalt mit der Geistgestalt.
Ich bin der Andere bzw. Ich bin ICH. Das ist eine Aussage über die Verwechslung, eben des Niederen mit dem Höheren, aber zugleich eine solche über das, was "sein soll": die anamnetische Einverleibung der Geistgestalt in den Stoff, in die Stoffgestalt. Die Stoffgestalt erinnert sich "ihrer" Geistgestalt. Ich bin der Andere. Wenn diese Erinnerung völlig fehlt, ist die Geistgestalt zwar ständig anwesend, aber nur unbewusst, nur implizit, quasi ichlos. Sie ist von dem an die Materie gefesselten Bewusstsein aus ohne eigene Wirklichkeit. Geistgestalt ohne Stoffgestalt: das ist in dieser Sicht unmöglich.
Ich bin ICH/ich bin der Andere, das heißt, auf die Welt bezogen: Die Welt ist die Anderswelt. Auch hier wieder klingt der Doppelsinn an: die Verwechslung und das, was "sein soll": In der Welt ist unaufhörlich die Anderswelt anwesend. Die Anderswelt trägt und durchstrahlt die Welt (=Sinnenwelt). Die Sinnenwelt ist niemals ohne die Anderswelt. Die Anderswelt ist die notwendige polare Ergänzung der Sinnenwelt. Das ICH ist die notwendige polare Ergänzung (und Fundierung) des Ichs.
Ich bin der Andere: Das ist die Wahrnehmung oder Bewusstwerdung des Größeren/Weiteren/Tieferen in mir und als ich. Der Andere wird damit nicht herabgezogen oder ins Materielle gebannt (um dann hier, wie im Materialismus, geleugnet zu werden), vielmehr wird das Materielle alchemistisch erhöht und gesteigert. Ich bin der Andere: Das übersteigt schon fast die menschliche Identität überhaupt. Denn auch dieser Andere, selbst wenn er als Eigentlicher/eigentlich Gemeinter auftritt, kann und wird nicht eine "Endstation" sein. Es wird und muss einen weiteren/höheren Anderen geben hinter dem ICH. Das ICH ist das Über-Ich des Ichs. Die genannte nächsthöhere Gestalt wäre dann das Über-ICH des ICHs. Und so fort. Wo endet das?
Jochen Kirchhoff (*1944) deutscher Philosoph, Autor, , S. 175, Klein Jasedow, 2002
- Ein Mensch ist wie eine Bruchrechnung: Sein Zähler zeigt an, was er ist, und sein Nenner, wofür er sich hält. Je größer der Nenner, desto kleiner der Bruch. Leo Tolstoi (1828-1910)
- A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator, the smaller the fraction. Leo Tolstoi (1828-1910)
- Nothing exists. All is a dream.
God – man – the world – the sun, the moon, the wilderness
of stars – a dream, all a dream; they have no existence.
Nothing exists save empty space – And you …
And you are not you – you have no body,
no blood, no bones, you are but a thought.
Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger
- It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it. Mark Twain
- Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Mark Twain
- Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain
- It's easier to fool a person that to tell them that they've been fooled. Mark Twain
Exploring the controversy over the authorship of the Shakespearean literary canon
- If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult, who shares it. Rachel Carson
presented by the Californian question-and-answer website Quora,
Buddhist tradition of testing a teacher
- You should examine the teachers by their words and actions to see if there is any defilement there. He said one would be able to see with one’s eyes and with one’s ears whether someone is still not clear or is mixed up and confused. Or, if one is clear, was this a recent development. One also needs to find out if this person is convinced of this attainment and to make sure there is no danger there. He said there are signs to look out for [...]. Then he should further examine. Does the venerable one not indulge in sensuality, through destruction of greed or through fear? When examining, he knows. The venerable one does not indulge in sensuality through destruction of greed, and neither through fear. Buddha
- Wenn sich dem Heiligen der Dinge Bild
In der Versenkung, wie sie sind, enthüllt,
dann schaut er, während alle Zweifel schwinden,
wie Ursache und Wirkung sich verbinden.
Buddha, Aphorismen von Buddha, "Udana" genannt
- Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice. Baruch Spinoza [LoC 480] (1632-1677) Dutch philosopher
- Justice remains the tool of a few powerful interests; legal interpretations will continue to be made to suit the convenience of the oppressor powers. ~ Che Guevara
- Demut besteht nicht darin, sich geringer als die anderen zu fühlen, sondern sich von der Anmaßung der eigenen Wichtigkeit zu befreien. Matthieu Ricard
- There is one thing I feel strongly in respect to investigation in physical or chemical laboratories – it leaves no room for shady, doubtful distinctions between truth, half-truth, whole falsehood. In the laboratory everything tested or tried is found true or not. Every result is true. Nothing not proved true is a result; – there is no such thing as doubtfulness. The search for absolute and unmistakable truth is promoted by laboratory work in a manner beyond all conception. William Thompson, 1st Baron Lord Kelvin (1824-1907) British mathematical physicist, engineer, Popular Lectures and Addresses, volume 2 of 3 volumes, chapter "The Bangor Laboratories", 1891-1894
- It seems probable that most of the grand underlying principles have been firmly established […]. An eminent physicist remarked that the future truths of physical science are to be looked for in the sixth place of decimals.
[Paraphrased version:] There is nothing new to be discovered in physics now. All that remains is more and more precise measurement.
Albert A. Michelson (1852-1931) German-born American physicist, 1894, misattributed to Lord Kelvin since the 1980, address to the British Association for the Advancement of Science in 1900
- We are the love, the lover, the loving, We are the love, the lover, the loving, and the love. It is the Supreme. It is the deepest force in our lives. Jean Houston, source unknown
List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia
Australia (2016 data):
Guns per 100 people = 13.2
Gun-related suicides per 100,000 people = 0.8
UK (2011 data):
Guns per 100 people = 2.8
Gun-related suicides per 100,000 people = 0.15
USA (2016 data):
Guns per 100 people = 120.5
Gun-related suicides per 100,000 people = 7.1
The USA has both the highest level of gun ownership per capita in the world and the highest level of gun-related suicides per capita in the world.
- I pass death with the dying and birth with the new-wash’d babe,
and am not contain’d between my hat and boots,
And peruse manifold objects, no two alike and every one good,
The earth good and the stars good, and their adjuncts all good.
I am not an earth nor an adjunct of an earth,
I am the mate and companion of people,
all just as immortal and fathomless as myself,
(They do not know how immortal, but I know.)
Walt Walt Whitman
- Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. Aristotle
- No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth. Plato
- The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes. Thomas Paine
- He who dares not offend cannot be honest. Thomas Paine
- The slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. Thomas Paine
- To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine
- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Jefferson
- Whenever law ends, tyranny begins. John Locke
- Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Franklin
- Was bin ich? Was soll ich tun? Was kann ich glauben und hoffen? Hierauf reduziert sich alles in der Philosophie. Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799) deutscher Professor für Experimentalphysik, Mathematiker, Aphoristiker, satirischer Schriftsteller, Quelle unbekannt
- Once realise what the true object is in life – [..] that it is the development of character, the rising to a higher, nobler, purer standard, the building-up of the perfect Man – and then, so long as we feel that this is going on, and will (we trust) go on for evermore, death has for us no terror; it is not a shadow, but a light; not an end, but a beginning! Lewis Carroll, Sylvie and Bruno, "Preface", Macmillan and Company, 1889
- I never dreamed of success. I worked for it. Estée Lauder
Big Five personality traits
bildrechts Chart machen
- Ohne starke Grundsätze erhaben zu sein,
ohne die Betonung von Liebe und Pflicht Moral zu haben,
ohne Werke und Ruhm Ordnung zu schaffen,
ohne in die Einsamkeit zu gehen Muße zu finden,
ohne Atemübungen ein hohes Alter zu erreichen,
alles vergessen und alles besitzen in unendlicher Gelassenheit
und dabei doch alles Schöne im Gefolge haben:
das ist der Sinn vom Himmel und der Erde, das Leben des berufenen Heiligen.
Dschuang Dsi, Das wahre Buch vom südlichen Blütenland
- Viele Kinder haben schwer erziehbare Eltern. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Das süßeste Glück, das es gibt, ist das des häuslichen Lebens, das uns enger zusammenhält als ein andres. Nichts identifiziert sich stärker, beständiger mit uns, als unsere Familie, unsere Kinder. Die Gefühle, die wir erwerben oder die wir in jenem intimen Kreis verstärken, sind die echtesten, die festesten, die uns an sterbliche Wesen knüpfen können, weil nur der Tod allein sie auslöschen kann. Sie sind auch die reinsten, weil sie der Natur, der Ordnung der Dinge entspringen und uns aus eigener Kraft vom Laster und von verderblichen Neigungen fernhalten.
- Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. M. C. Escher
- If the bird and the book disagree, believe the bird. James Audubon (1785-1851), who coined the Birdwatcher's axiom
- Western science generally considers the spermatozoon and ovum the sole essentials for conception, maintaining that only fertilisation of the female gamete is an necessary prerequisite.
By contrast, the Buddhist view is that not only the spermatozoon and ovum but also life itself with karma that matches the conditions of conception, heredity, family, and social conditions into which the life will be born – are each necessary for human life to come into being and develop. Conception [and birth] results from the union of all three.
Daisaku Ikeda, Unlocking the Mysteries of Birth and Death, S. 23, ...
- Anything said to a hypnotized subject is true for them. Dr George Estabrooks, father of militarized hypnosis, 1943
- The universe is transformation. Life is opinion. Marcus Aurelius
- We are in the middle of the 2,015th year of the Common Era, a sliver of time that amounts to a mere one-150,000th of the lifespan of our species, one-10,000th of the epoch of our civilization, one-500th of the Age of Science, and one-100th of the Age of Einstein, who discovered that space and time are indivisible. To think that you or I or any of the other seven billion people alive today, or anyone among the 100 billion people who lived before us, has (or had) enough knowledge to know where the universe came from, how life began, the nature of consciousness, the existence of God, the afterlife, and the soul, or what the future holds for humanity, would be hubris enough to make a Greek god blush. Michael Shermer, skeptic, 2015
- If someone can prove me wrong and show me my mistake in any thought or action, I shall gladly change. I seek the truth, which never harmed anyone: the harm is to persist in one's own self-deception and ignorance. Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- Some people think that friendliness is a sign of weakness, when in reality it is a sign of strength. Wolfgang Singer, cited in: D. Neilsons, Pride & Humility, S. 150, 2008
- »Prof. Dieter Köhler macht zu den Grenzwerten für Stickstoffdioxid eine interessante Rechnung auf. Er sagt: "Wenn die Inhalation von 40 Mikrogramm pro Kubikmeter Luft schädlich wäre, dann müssten alle Raucher nach wenigen Monaten tot sein."
Mit einer Zigarette inhaliere ein Raucher bis zu 1000 Mikrogramm NO². Das mache bei einer Schachtel am Tag rund 20.000 Mikrogramm und dementsprechend etwa 600.000 Mikrogramm im Monat. Auf ein Jahr wären das 7,2 Gramm Stickstoffdioxid, die ein Raucher inhaliert. Würde ein Nichtraucher rund um die Uhr an einer Straße stehen und 50 Mikrogramm NO² pro Kubikmeter einatmen, hätte er nach 24 Stunden neun Kubikmeter Luft und somit 450 Mikrogramm Stickstoffdioxid eingeatmet. Wäre das so gefährlich. Nach einem Jahr hätte er 164.000 Mikrogramm Stickstoffdioxid eingeatmet. Diese Menge inhaliert ein Raucher in acht Tagen. "Wäre Stickstoffdioxid so gefährlich wie behauptet, müssten alle Raucher nach wenigen Monaten tot sein. Das ist aber nicht der Fall." Mit dem Grenzwert für Feinstaub (50 Mikrogramm/m³) könne man eine ähnliche Rechnung aufmachen, denn Zigarettenrauch enthalte das 20-Fache. Prof. Dieter Köhler Zeitschrift STERN
- Es gibt nichts, was der Verstand besser tun könnte als aus der Unbeweglichkeit und gedankenfreien Stille heraus zu handeln.
Wenn der Geist still ist, bekommt die Wahrheit ihre Chance, gehört zu werden, in der Reinheit der Stille. Sri Aurobindo
- There is nothing mind can do that cannot be better done in the mind's immobility and thought-free stillness. When mind is still, then truth gets her chance to be heard in the purity of the silence. Sri Aurobindo
- Die Menschheit muss den Krieg beenden, sonst beendet der Krieg die Menschheit. Lippenbekenntnis von John F. Kennedy, UN-Pressekonferenz 1961
- Where nature makes natural allies of us all, we can demonstrate that beneficial relations are possible even with those with whom we most deeply disagree-and this must someday be the basis of world peace and world law. John F. Kennedy
- Whoever today in a political debate uses the term 'Nazi' against whomever, is from an ethical point of view a ragamuffin, from a historical point of view a trivializer and from an intellectual point of view a zero. Michael Klonovsky (*1962) her Sicht ein Verharmloser und aus intellektueller Sicht eine Null. Betrachtung von Michael Klonovsky (*1962) deutscher Berater von AfD-Politikern, Journalist, Schriftsteller, Acta diurna, 23. Oktober 2017
Overview Some Milestones in History of Science, PDF, presented by the Fachhochschule Münster, Germany, undated
- The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] (1903-1950) English journalist, essayist, writer,
- Journalismus bedeutet, das zu drucken, was jemand anderes nicht gedruckt sehen möchte. Alles andere ist Öffentlichkeitsarbeit. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] (1903-1950)
- The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection, and that one is prepared, in the end, to be defeated, and broken up by life, which is the inevitable price of fastening one's love upon other human individuals. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] [LoC 425, work LoC 410] (1903-1950) English journalist, essayist, writer,
- Das Verbot der Glühbirne und die erzwungene Durchsetzung der Energiesparlampe ist ein unglaublich dreister Vorgang. Es ist wohl das erste Mal in der Geschichte der Industrieproduktion, dass ein harmloses durch ein ungleich schädlicheres Produkt ersetzt und auch noch mit einem offiziellen Verbot belegt wird. Dr. Wolfgang Zängl - Gesellschaft für ökologische Forschung
- Energiesparlampen erzeugen elektrische Felder. Fünf Prozent der Bevölkerung verspüren dadurch Kopfschmerzen, Schwindel und Konzentrationsprobleme. Gerd Oberfeld, Salzburger Umweltmediziner
Zitate aus dem Artikel "Elektrosmog" https://www.gluehbirne.ist.org/elektrosmog.php
- When the political and media elites speak of fascism today, what they’re really expressing is fear of the primal, unpredictable mass of society. Fear of unchecked popular opinion. Fear of democracy. That's why everything is labelled fascism these days, except actual fascism. Brendan O’Neill
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. Robert Southey
- The language of friendship is not words, but meanings. It is an intelligence above language. Henry David Thoreau
- It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. Henry David Thoreau
- Im Falle einer in größeren Schwierigkeiten steckenden Ehe oder wenn die Partnerin "widerspenstig" sei, beruft sich das Islamische Zentrum München (IZM) auf den Koran. Demnach sollte der Ehemann drei Schritte einhalten: Erstens: Ermahnung. Zweitens: Trennung im Ehebett. Und drittens: Schlagen. So wird es den Besuchern der Website der Münchner Gemeinde seit 15 Jahren vermittelt unter Punkt 10 "Frau und Familie im Islam". Zur Einordnung heißt es, dass das Schlagen "eher einen symbolischen Charakter" habe.
- There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968) US American Baptist minister, activist, leader of the African American civil rights movement, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, 1964, A Testament of Hope. The Essential Writings and Speeches
Macht ohne Liebe ist missbräuchlich und unterdrückend, während Liebe ohne Macht anämisch und zu tolerant ist. Ohne Liebe ausgeübte Macht ist despotisch und kümmert sich nicht um andere, während Liebe ohne Macht nicht imstande ist, entschlossen zu sein oder zu handeln. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. //engl. Original unter "Geschichte" //
- It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded. Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1906-2001) pioneering US American aviator, author, spouse of fellow aviator Charles Lindbergh [Influence LoC 395], source ?
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. Bil Keane
- The times are urgent, let us slow down. African proverb.
- We must not forget that when radium was discovered no one knew that it would prove useful in hospitals. The work was one of pure science. And this is a proof that scientific work must not be considered from the point of view of the direct usefulness of it. It must be done for itself, for the beauty of science, and then there is always the chance that a scientific discovery may become like the radium a benefit for humanity. Marie Curie (1867 - 1934) French (Polish-born) chemist & physicist, Lecture at Vassar College, May 14, 1921
Bestimmung - Reife
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it. Swindoll
not fully watched video links
- Video interview with Daniel Sheehan Regina Meredith https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=rYJaBgN21iM Gaia Podcast: Open Minds w/Regina Meredith - Extraterrestrial Secrets of the Vatican, 29:53 minutes duration, posted 11. April 2017
- Video interview with Freddy Silva, author, Lost Art of Resurrection, Regina Meredith, 56:17, posted 2. August 2018
- Video interview with Dr. Leonard Sax Jan Irvin, 1:25:38 17. July 2018
- Video interview with https://www.youtube.com/watch?2&v=8flT2zAWmJc The Trees of Knowledge - An Interview with Michael Tsarion (excerpt) 9:56 21. March 2010
- Video interview with Jason Reza Jorjani https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaRlbT2Rjfo Plato's Noble Lie and the Trickster with Jason Reza Jorjani'' New Thinking Allowed, host Jeffrey Mishlove, 30:41 2. May 2018
- Video interview with Jason Reza Jorjani The Gnostics, New Thinking Allowed, host Jeffrey Mishlove, 35:53 30. April 2018
- Video interview with Franz Hörmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXvVIa60U8 Movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ji03BdnPw Das Verbrechen an der Vernunft - Erfindung von "wissenschaftlichen Tatsachen" 18:09 2. August 2017
- Video interview with ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ad2cieV1|A Eyes Wide Open Episode 1 2017]], presented by The Stellar Hour, host Katharina Stella, 1:08:11 duration, posted 12. September 2018
- Video interview with Melody Cedarstrom, The Dinosaur Media Learns of its Own Extinction, presented by The Corbett Report Extra, host James Corbett, recorded at the "Financial Survival" 20. September, 2018 YouTube film, 35:11 minutes duration, posted 21. September 2018
- Video interview with Deborah Tavares DEBORAH TAVARES PART TWO HURRICANE FLORENCE AND WEATHER WARS, Project Camelot, Kerry Cassidy, 1:26:19 12. September 2018
- Videointerview mit Dr. Daniele Ganser, Zukünftige Kriege mit langer Tradition, präsentiert von NuoViso TV, Studio Talk, Gastgeber Norbert Fleischer, YouTube Film, 59:08, eingestellt 14. September 2018
- Audio interview with Simon Parkes, THE ALIEN AGENDA, presented by the US American Capricorn Radio, YouTube film, 1:51:25 duration, posted 30. January 2018
- Video interview with Harald Kautz (*1966) German physicist, geologist, independent investigative researcher, educator, speaker, publisher, translator, author, Morgellons and the Borg-ing of Humanity part 1 of 2, presented by The Cosmic Switchboard Show, YouTube film, 50:45 minutes duration, posted 22. July 2018
- Audio interview with Caroline Casey [[https://theshiftnetwork.com/DiscoveringTheZodiacInYou/call Discovering the ZODIAC in You Shift
- Video interview with Kevin Kelly, How technology evolves, TED2005, 19:51 minutes duration, February 2005
- Video interview with Niall Ferguson, ntellectual Dark Web, Brexit, and Trump , presented by the Rubin Report, host Dave Rubin, YouTube film, 1:25:06 duration, posted 1. June 2018
- Video interview with James Fallon, Ph.D., US American professor of psychiatry, Neuroscience and the Psychopath Inside with James Fallon, presented by The LipTV, Crime Time, host Allison Hope Weiner, YouTube film, 51:37 minutes duration, posted 1. December 2013
- Video interview with Freeman Freeman: Y2K and 911 To Trump and the End of America, presented by Offplanet Radio, hosts Emily Moyer and Randy Maugans,host Freman, YouTube film, 1:03:12 duration, posted 20. May 2018
- Video interview with Paul Levy (*1956) US American psycho-activating healer, artist, author, Paul Levy – Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview, host Rick Archer, YouTube film, 2:11:14 duration, posted 5. August 2018
- Video interview with Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya, Indian spiritual teacher, vedic scholar, religious leader, Acharya - Dharma, Natural Law: A Remedy to the Spiritual Crisis in the West?, Red Ice TV, host Henrik Palmgreen, YouTube film, 53:30 minutes duration, posted 15. April 2017
- Video interview with Max Dashu Magna Mater / Isis of 10,000 Names, youTube film, 1:25:06 duration, posted 2. December 2015
Hybridization of many Goddess cultures under the Roman empire: spread of the veneration of Isis, Magna Mater as Kybele, Atargartis, Artemis Ephesia (later Black Diana), Dea Caelestis, Fortuna, the Matronae / Matres, Rosmerta, Sirona, Epona, Tanit, al-Uzza, and Tyche. How Isis Lactans became a template for icons of the Madonna.
- Video interview with Maria Wheatley, Maria Wheatley with Cara St.Louis, Patreon Interviews 4, Vimeo film, 54:44 minutes duration, posted 23. September 2017
- Video interview with Marion Woodman, Marion Woodman and the Conscious Feminine Project, host Dr. E. A. Bennet in London, England, Vimeo video, 16:37 minutes duration, posted 4. January 2012
- Narrated audio article Ben Blum: "The Lifespan of a Lie", presented by Medium Playback, 22. August 2018
The Stanford Prison Experiment has influenced politics, policy – and our understanding of human nature. Newly discovered archives reveal it may have been a sham.
- Video interview with
- Video interview with
- Video interview with
- Video interview with
- Video interview with
Würde - Trauma
- Videovortrag von Sandra Norak, deutsche ehemalige Prostituierte, Aktivistin, Bloggerin, Prostitution ist unvereinbar mit der Menschenwürde, veranstaltet von dem 3. Weltkongress gegen sexuelle Ausbeutung von Frauen und Mädchen, Universität Mainz, YouTube Film, 17:54 Minuten Dauer, 5. April 2019
"... dass prostituierte Frauen funktionieren und schlimmste Dinge ertragen, weil man sie gebrochen hat, weil man ihnen ihre Seele genommen hat und sie in einem Leben feststecken, in dem sie nie sein wollten, aus dem sie aber nicht mehr rauskommen."
- 6-teilige Fernsehdokumentationsserie über Leben und Werk des Wissenschaftlers Werner Heisenberg, Werner Heisenberg und die Frage nach der Wirklichkeit, präsentiert von ARD BR-alpha, 2011, Mitwirkende Hans-Peter Dürr, Anton Zeilinger und Martin Heisenberg (Vollständige Fassung). Kapitel: Die Poesie der Physik - Was die Welt im Innersten zusammenhält - Unschärferelation - Die Angst vor der Bombe - Die Verantwortung des Wissenschaftlers – Der Teil und das Ganze, YouTube Film, 1:25:22 Dauer, eingestellt 20. März 2014
- Wirklichkeit ist nicht teilchenartig (= materiell), sondern nur Veränderung! Materie ist aus Ur-Verbindungen aufgebaut.
Hans-Peter Dürr (ehemaliger Leiter des Max-Planck-Institutes für Physik
- Video presentation by Helen Riess The power of empathy: Helen Riess at TEDxMiddlebury 17:02 12. December 2013
- Video presentation by Jordan Maxwell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC94_PviZ4I|Jordan Maxwell - Genesis Translated]], 1:31:04 posted 7. December 2015
- Audiointerview mit Gerald Hüther, Gehirnforscher, Männer, Das schwache Geschlecht und sein Gehirn, Radiosendung, 2016, 29:47 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 18. August 2018
- Video Konferenzvortrag von Anke Kern, ''"Digitalisiert in eine strahlende Zukunft – todsicher!", veranstaltet von der Anti Zensur Koalition (AZK), Gastgeber Ivo Sasek (*1956) Schweizer Laienprediger, Gründer der AZK, Autor, ??. Anti-Zensur-Konferenz, ORT, 1. Dezember 2018, gefilmt von dem Schweizer Online-Videokanal Klagemauer.tv, Vimeo Film, 1:28:40 Dauer, eingestellt 1. Dezember 2018
Ergebnisse von 15-jähriger Forschungsarbeit über zwangseingeführte Mobilfunkgenerationen und Überwachungs-Digitalisierung
- Videovortrag von Prof. Gerald Hüther, Geheimnis des Gelingens, veranstalted von Entrepreneurship Summit 2018, gefilmt von EntrepreneurshipTV, 24:28 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 17. Oktober 2018
- Video presentation by Marion Woodman Marion Woodman: Holding the tension of the opposites, YouTube film, 49:10 minutes duration, posted 18. June 2018
- Video presentation by Allan Savory, How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change, YouTube film, 22:19, posted 4. March 2013
- Audio presentation by Farsam Shadab Integral vs Silicon Valley, sponsored by Integral Europe, presented at Siofok Hungary, May 2018, Sound Cloud, 21:01 minutes duration, posted October 2018
- Video presentation by Mark Passio, Mark Passio Everything I Neeeded To Know In Life, I Learned By Watching The Wizard Of Oz, 1:53:22 6. September 2016
- Video presentation by Mark Passio, Cosmic Abandonment, YouTube film, 2:17:04 posted 14. January 2014
- Video presentation by Eric Berridge, entrepreneur, Why tech needs the humanities, TED@IBM, 11:13, December 2017
- Audio presentation by Robert A. Johnson, Inner Work 01, sponsored by Journey Into Wholeness Conference 1981, recorded 1981, YouTube film, 13:51 minutes duration, posted 4. November 2011
- Video presentation by Robert Moore, Archetypal Images of the Magician and the Lover, delivered in Chicago, late 1980s, 1:44:25 duration, posted 31. October 2011
On the archetypes of the mature masculine
- Video presentation by
- Video presentation by
- Video presentation by
- Video presentation by
- Video presentation by
- Podcasts The Anthill, presented by The Conversation UK various topics
- Perhaps the Infinite waits quietly, waits for us to reawaken and find our way out of our temples and stories, to come back to the home that both surrounds us and is within us, back to the home that was there all the time. S. ?, check Amazon review for quotes
- [I]ts not all darkness and seriousness. Hidden within catastrophes are gifts and opportunities; perhaps we have the chance here to awaken potentialities within us, perhaps to live the most meaningful lives we could ever hope to live. David Christopher, US American airline pilot, facilitator trainer, speaker, author, The Holy Universe. A New Story of Creation for the Heart, Soul and Spirit, S. 122, New Story Press, 23. September 2013
- Fernsehdokumentarfilm Jede Regierung lügt!, präsentiert von Arte, Regisseur Oliver Stone, YouTube Film, 49:50 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 17. Januar 2017
- Michael Tsarion https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Akhenaton+and+the+Dark+Side+of+the+Sun+Tsarion
- Mark Passio,
- Documentary Ancient Symbolism: Hebrew Sanskrit Comparative Archetypes Part 4, produced by Killing Thorns channel, YouTube film, 12:40 22. June 2018
- Documentary EGYPT DOCUMENTARY: LAND OF STARGATES AND PORTALS, Project Camelot, Kerry Cassidy, YouTube film, 27:52 minutes duration, posted 7. October 2018
- Short educative video by Robert Sepehr, US American anthropologist specializing in linguistics, archeology, paleobiology (archeogenetics), producer, author, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezuDqEi2-FY Green Man Mythology and Symbolism – ROBERT SEPEHR'', YouTube film, 8:26 18. December 2017
- Short educative video Sacred Geometry Explained Part 1 of 2, narrated by achozen shaman, YouTube film, 9:26 minutes duration, posted 17. January 2011
- All WIE Magazines by Andrew COHEN Scanned [[https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wieoldissues/wie_en_weboptimized/EN_issue_22.pdf issue 22, 143 pages, 2002
- Israel is in breach of more than 30 U.N. Security Council resolutions. It is in breach of Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention that defines collective punishment of a civilian population as a war crime. It is in violation of Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention for settling over half a million Jewish Israelis on occupied Palestinian land and for the ethnic cleansing of at least 750,000 Palestinians when the Israeli state was founded and another 300,000 after Gaza, East Jerusalem and the West Bank were occupied following the 1967 war. Its annexation of East Jerusalem and the Syrian Golan Heights violates international law, as does its building of a security barrier in the West Bank that annexes Palestinian land into Israel. It is in violation of U.N. General Assembly Resolution 194 that states that Palestinian "refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date." Chris Hedges
Interestingly, ISIS does not attack US allies in the Middle East as there are Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Kuwait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI The Covert Origins of ISIS
ISIS is a creation of CIA, Mossad, MI6 - to create perpetual terror.
Article ''Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq’', presented by the British daily newspaper The Guardian, Seumas Milne (*1958) British journalist, political aide, 3. June 2015
"Gossip serves as a useful warning about harmful people. Telling a new coworker about the boss's hang-ups can help her avoid becoming embroiled in an unpleasant interaction. And such warnings are motivated by pro-social concerns."
The concept of race is not grounded in genetics. It was defined to separate people for millennia.
- Article [[https://www.heartlandhealingarts.com/blog/2018/6/19/emotional-and-mental-causes-of-illness-the-list-by-louise-hay Emotional and Mental Causes of Illness. The List by Louise Hay 19. June 2018
- Article Four Personality Types Based on New Data, Neuroscience News, September 17, 2018 Average, Selfcentered, Reserved, Role model (movie included)
- Article 4 Ways To Train Your Brain To Be More Open-Minded, Fast Company, Stephanie Vozza, 14. November 2017
- Article What is a Betrayal Trauma? What is Betrayal Trauma Theory?, presented by Jennifer J. Freyd, Ph.D., US American professor of psychology, University of Oregon, last update 23. April 2015
- Article Is it rational to trust your gut feelings? A neuroscientist explains, The Conversation, Valerie van Mulukom, US American research associate in psychology, Coventry University, 16. May 2018
- Audio narration Anthill 25: Intuition, The Conversation, UK, Valerie van Mulukom, research associate in psychology, Coventry University, 40:39 minutes duration, 16. May 2018
- Article Ist Gewalt männlich?, präsentiert von Perspective Daily, Maren Urner, 10. April 2018
- Blog article 5 Things Sociopaths and Narcissists Say to Make You Feel Crazy, presented by Psychopathfree, Peace end September 2018
1. "You over-analyze everything." 2. "I hate drama." 3. "You're so sensitive." 4. "You misunderstood me." 5. "You're crazy / bipolar / jealous / bitter / in love with me."
- Blog article This Is What Exercise Does to Your Brain, presented by Medium, Dana G Smith, 15. April 2019
- Blog article Ingenious: Christof Koch. The neuroscientist tackles consciousness and the self, Medium, Nautilus, 15. April 2019
- Article by Paul Levy (*1956) US American psycho-activating healer, artist, author, Are We Possessed?, presented by the publication awakeninthedream.com, 2010
- Article Eye contact with your baby helps synchronise your brainwaves, presented by the University of Cambridge, 29. November 2017
- Article Endocrine Toxicology, Population Gendercide & Animal Foods: PART ONE! To be contd.lifting-theveil (25) in health • 9. April 2018
- Article Your Breath is Your Brain’s Remote Control. A new study has found evidence to show that there is actually a direct link between nasal breathing and our cognitive functions., presented by Mindful, Crystal Goh, 16. February 2017
- Article Trees Could Change the Climate More Than Scientists Thought. A growing body of research suggests that models of the warming world have underestimated a crucial ingredient: vegetation., Quanta, reissued by the US American magazine The Atlantic, Gabriel Popkin, 13. October 2018
- Article Intermittent fasting: Surprising update, presented by Harvard Health Publishing, Monique Tello, MD, MPH, 29. June 2018
- Article IN MEMORIAM: Worshipping Illusions: An Interview with Marion Woodman, presented by Parabola, 10. June 2018
- Blogartikel von Dieter Broers, Unsere Gehirnwellen schwingen mit den Schumann-Wellen der Erde synchron – was bedeutet das für uns?, Webseite Dieter Broers, 2018
- Videointerview mit Gerald Hüther, [[https://www.actvism.org/politics/interview-gerald-huther/|Das Bildungssystem & Wege zu einer humaneren & umweltfreundlichen Zukunft | Mit Prof. Dr. Gerald Hüther, AcTVism, 15. September 2018
- Article The Science of Swearing, psychologicalscience, Timothy Jay and Kristin Janschewitz, 25. April 2012
- Kommentar, Vergewaltigung: Warum Opfer nicht schuld sind, ze.tt, Partner von Zeit online, 6. November 2018
- Article Fascia Transmits Messages Acting As Second Nervous System, presented by Destroy Chronic Pain, Dr. Russell Schierling, 12. Jul 2012
- Abridged article Theorem of everything: The secret that links numbers and shapes, New Scientist, Gilead Amit, 25. April 2018
- Article Ten Bombshell Revelations From Seymour Hersh's New Autobiography, zerohedge, Tyler Durden, 8. August 2018
- Article Death Of The Ego: A Buddhist View, David Loy, undated
- Article The Wisdom of Eric Hoffer, Part II, Foundation For Economic Education (FEE), Lawrence W. Reed, 18. July 2018
- Article A Cultural History of MansplainingThe word is relatively new, but the idea has been around for decades., presented by the US American magazine The Atlantic, Lily Rothman, 1. November 2012
- Essay CIA Whistleblower: Exposing the Roles of the CIA, Bushs and Rockefellers in the Global Sex Trafficking of Children, part 1, Humans Are Free, Dr. Sue Arrigo, CIA whistleblower and a victim of child sex trafficking herself, October 2018
- Article Drug rehab, presented by the addictionblog, April 2016
SUMMARY: Most people dealing with a substance use disorder can benefit from a stay in a drug rehab. We review some of the basic concerns regarding costs, efficacy, and types of programs here.
- Article Eco-Karma: How Climate Change Is Harming Data Infrastructure, Technopedia, Arthur Cole, 8. October 2018
- Article The Wisdom in Dark Emotions, Lion's Roar, Miriam Greenspan, 20. March 2019 noch lesen
- Artikel Die Kriegslüge von Tonkin. Vor 50 Jahren ließ US-Präsident Johnson Nordvietnam bombardieren. Den amerikanischen Albtraum lösten "fabrizierte Geheimdienstberichte" aus, wie auch spätere US-Kriege., Zeit Online, Peer Meinert, Pat Reber, 30. Juli 2014
- Blog article The Three Faces of Victim – An Overview of the Victim Triangle, presented by the blogspot Transforming Victim Consciousness, Lynne Forrest, 26. June 2008
- Article Brain changes related to religion and spirituality could confer resilience to depression, Psypost, Eric W. Dolan, 3. February 2019
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Article [[
- Blog article THE END OF ALL SECRETS, presented by blogspot The Resistance Is Fertile, Sevan Bomar, 28. November 2013
- Blog article Das passiert, wenn Sie jeden Morgen warmes Kurkuma-Wasser trinken, lebe-liebe-lache.com, 2018
- Blog article Systemic-Conspiracy as Social Pathology. Military-Industrial Complexity Theory and the Abstraction of War, Medium, Brent Cooper, 22. September 2017
- Blog article Cognitive Functions Explained In Simple Terms, CareerPlanner, by Michael T. Robinson, undated
- Blog article WATERGATE WAS PEDOGATE, Fiona Barnett, 8. June 2018
- Blog article 6 Types of Bosses (And How to Work for Them), QuickQuid, Jennifer, 28. June 2017
- Blog article Goodbye Dental Implants, Grow Your Own Teeth In Just 9 Weeks, presented by the publication Science Vibe, 31. March 2018
- Blog article [[
- Blog article [[
- Blog article [[
- Blog article [[
- Blog article [[
- Blog article [[
- Shadow quotes http://the-formula.org/why-its-important-to-know-about-shadow-issues-and-work-on-them/
- Amandus Kupfer, Grundlagen der Menschenkenntnis – Band I. Die Formkraft der Psyche]]
- Amandus Kupfer, Grundlagen der Menschenkenntnis – Band II. Eine praktische Anleitung zur Kopf- und Gesichtsausdruckskunde]]
- Ute Grabowski, Norbert Pelzer, Was unser Gesicht über unseren Charakter offenbart]]
- Fritz Aerni, Lehrbuch der Menschenkenntnis: Einführung in die Huter'sche Psychophysiognomik und Kallisophie]]
- Samy Molcho, Körpersprache
- Gerhard Roth, Das Gehirn. Aufbau und Leistung der neuronalen Netzwerke,
- K. Richter, J. M. Rost, Komplexe Systeme
- D. Eidemüller, Quanten. Evolution. Geist
- Gershom Scholem, Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism [Wesentliche Trends in der jüdischen Mystik], Google books, Schocken, revised edition, 2. May 1995
- Herbert Silberer, Probleme der Mystik und ihrer Symbolik, PDF
- Bernard McGinn, Writings of Christian Mysticism [Schriften über christliche Mystik]
- Akira Sadakata, Buddhist Cosmology: Philosophy and Origins [Buddhistische Kosmologie: Philosophie und Ursprünge]
- Ilya Prigogine, Order Out of Chaos
Ilya Prigogine, The End of Certainty
J. Barnes, The Presocratic Philosophers
- P. Clayton, Mind and Emergence
- R. Penrose, Shadows of the Mind
- B. Rosenblum, Quantum Enigma
- S. Arora, Computational Complexity. A Modern Approach
- S. Aaronson, Quantum Computing since Democritus
- Generally, the soul incarnates in order to complete a series of challenges of which numbers 1 and 7 are unavoidable:
2. Socialisation (early childhood)
3. Individualism (late adolescence)
4. Self-discovery (mid adulthood)
5. Individuation / self-actualisation (late adulthood)
6. Surrender (senility)
Why would a soul choose to incarnate into a fetus that will miscarry?, Quora, Barry McGuinness, 15. March 2019
https://www.facebook.com/ganusch/posts/10218403927911375 Joachim Nusch (umschreiben)
Über 65% der Menschen in Spanien glauben laut neusten Umfragen mit Überzeugung an Astrologie.Bereits im Jahr 6.000 vor unserer Zeit waren die Sumerer große Experten für den Blick in den Himmel. Lange vorher hatten die Inder bereits Abbilder und Berechnungen des Zodiaks gemacht. Die vedische Astrologie, Jyotish, gilt als Mutter der Astronomie und Astrologie. Die Babylonier waren es, die mit der Erforschung der Sterne fortfuhren, wie wir sie heute verstehen. Diese Tradition ging auf die Assyrer und dann auf Ägypten über, von wo aus sie die gesamte westliche Welt erreichte."Zodiakos" ist auch ein griechisches Wort, "Weg der Tiere", das sich auf jedes der Tiere bezieht, die das Zeichen darstellen. Es waren die Griechen, die die Ellipsenbahnen später, auf Grundlage indischer Überlieferungen durch Varahamihira, in denen sich die Planeten bewegen, in 12 Teile mit dem Namen der in Indien entdeckten Sternbilder, Rashis aufteilten. Jedoch wurden die 27 Mondhäuser, Nakshatras, in der Bedeutung, wie sie in der vedischen Astrologie nach Parashara existieren, nicht beachtet und fehlen bis heute in der tropischen Astrologie.
- Artikel https://initiative-kao.de/
- Artikel Kritik an unserem Schulsystem: darüber, wie wir unsere Kinder verdummen …., präsentiert von Faszination Mensch, Martin Bartonitz, 22. Januar 2012
- Artikel mit Vorlesen Traumatisierte Gesellschaft. Wie wir unsere Lebensenergie für Konstruktives einsetzen, Rubikon, Florian Ernst Kirner, 1. September 2017
- Artikel mit Vorlesen https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/willkommen-in-der-diktatur-3-0 24. November 2020 Willkommen in der Diktatur 3.0. Schrittweise wird in Deutschland jene Demokratie abgebaut, die nach 1945 einen neuen Faschismus verhindern sollte., Hermann Ploppa (*1953) deutscher Politologe, Publizist, Herausgeber, Autor, Audio MP3
- Artikel ribbonfarmexperiments in refactored perception|The Throughput of Learning'', ribbonfarm, Tiago Forte, 31. January 2017
- Artikel ''Rudá Iandé reveals the dark side of "positive thinking" Ideapod, Rudá Iandé, 28. August 2017
- Artikel über Gerald Hüther, Der Chef von Morgen ist ein Liebender, Human Resources, Jeanne Wellnitz, Redakteurin, 2. Juli 2018
- Artikel Gedächtnis: Rückwärtslaufen hilft beim Erinnern. Experimente belegen ein kurioses Phänomen: Eine mentale Reise in die Vergangenheit beginnt man am besten mit einem Schritt rückwärts., Spektrum.de, Christiane Gelitz, 21. November 2018
- Artikel "Patriarchatskritik ist radikaler als Feminismus.", Mama Notes, RonaDuwe, 6. Dezember 2017
- Artikel Auch Männer reifen, präsentiert von Zeitmagazin Nr. 8/2018, 14. Februar 2018, editiert 18. Februar 2018 949 Kommentare
- Artikel [[
- Artikel [[
- Artikel [[
- Zitatesammlung Zitate von Noam Chomsky, präsentiert von Philosophische Sprüche
https://www.scamadviser.com/is-de.spiritualwiki.org-a-fake-site.html 1. Jan 2018 100% safe
CSS optimization – CSS files minification is very important to reduce a web page rendering time. The faster CSS files can load, the earlier a page can be rendered. De.spiritualwiki.org needs all CSS files to be minified and compressed as it can save up to 28.6 kB or 87% of the original size.
- Höre auf dein Herz, es ist die Stimme deiner Seele. Manuel P. Mendez
- Be moderate, realistic and self-controlled. Be aware and observant.
All of you who are slanderous and libelous adversaries are like roaring lions moving around and searching for something to gulp down.
Ancient Greek text
Sei maßvoll, sachlich und selbstbeherrscht. Sei aufmerksam und beobachtungsbereit.
Ihr alle, die ihr verleumderische und lästernde Gegenspieler seid, seid wie brüllende Löwen, die umherziehen und nach etwas suchen, das sie verschlingen können. Altgriechischer Text
... νήψατε γρηγορήσατε ὁ ἀντίδικος ὑμῶν διάβολος ὡς λέων ὠρυόμενος περιπατεῖ ζητῶν τινα καταπιεῖν ...
- You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it. Malcolm X? (1925–1965) US American Muslim minister, human rights activist, source unknown
- A small team of A+ players can run circles around a giant team of B and C players. Steve Jobs
Schäfer, Sophia Jana, http://lichtnahrung.jimdo.com/mein-lichtnahrungsprozess/fragen-und-antworten.php|Fragen Und Antworten. Mein Lichtnahrungsprozess]], 28. Aug. 2012
Zu Michael Werner:
Nutrition with 'light and Water'? In Strict Isolation for 10 Days without Food – a Critical Case Study, NCBI, National Center for Biotechnology Information, PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, 15. Aug. 2008. Web. 12. Okt. 2012
the death of imagination.
- The fear of true freedom…
The Imagination is the powerful ability of the human mind to envision a different state or condition than the one in which is already manifested in the present. So imagination must be first present in the mind in order to create a different state of existence than the one currently being experienced. This is because of the principal of mentalism, for any different state to manifest in the physical world in the plane of effects it must first exist within the mind or the plane of causality. If the imagination is stifled or destroyed and the destruction of the imagination is what I refer to as Total Mind Control, you can’t go into any more mind controlled state than the imagination being dead… if that happens, any positive change to our state of existence becomes completely impossible… and this is where many people are already at. We can’t let that invisible force within us die because that’s the only way to ENVISION a way out of the prison. You have to envision it first and then you have to put those thoughts into actual action so that it becomes manifested into the physical world. Mark Passio,
tree of evil to which immature people are hooked:
Leaves: Willful ignorance (bystanderism)
Branches: Fear of owning personal responsibility
Stem: Self-loathing due to a lack of self-respect (dignity)
Roots: Parental abandonment issues
Mark Passio, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
- The beginning of the experience was very sudden and dramatic. I was hit by a thunderbolt of immense power that instantly shattered and dissolved my everyday reality. I lost all contact with the surrounding world, which completely disappeared as if by magic. In the past, whenever I had taken a high-dose of psychedelics, I liked to lie down and make myself comfortable. This time, any such concerns were irrelevant because I lost awareness of my body, as well as of the environment. After the session, I was told that after taking a couple of drags, I sat there for several minutes like a sculpture, holding the pipe near my mouth. Cristina and Paul had to take the pipe from my hand and put my body in a reclining position on the couch.
In all my previous sessions, I had always maintained basic orientation. I knew who I was, where I was, and why I was having unusual experiences. This time all this dissolved in a matter of seconds. The awareness of my everyday existence, my name, my whereabouts, and my life disappeared as if by magic. Stan Grof … California … United States … planet Earth … these concepts faintly echoed for a few moments like dreamlike images on the far periphery of my consciousness and then faded away altogether. I tried hard to remember myself of all the existence of the realities I used to know, but they suddenly did not make any sense.
In all my previous psychedelic sessions there always had been some rich specific content. The experiences related to my present lifetime – the story of my childhood, infancy, birth, and embryonal life – or to various themes from the transpersonal domain – my past life experiences, images from human history, archetypal visions of deities or demons, or visits to various mythological domains. This time, none of these dimensions seemed to exist, let alone manifest. My only reality was a mass of radiant swirling energy of immense proportions that seemed to contain all of existence in a condensed and entirely abstract form. I became Consciousness facing the Absolute.
It had the brightness of myriad suns, yet it was not the same continuum with any light I knew from everyday life. It seemed to be pure consciousness, intelligence, and creative energy transcending all polarities. It was infinite and finite, divine and demonic, terrifying and ecstatic, creative and destructive – all that and much more. I had no concept, no categories for what I was witnessing. I could not maintain a sense of separate existence in the face of such a force. My ordinary identity was shattered and dissolved; I became one with the Source. In retrospect, I believe I must have experienced the Dharmakaya, the Primary Clear Light, which according to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Bardo Thödol, appears at the moment of our death. It bore some resemblance to what I encountered in my first LSD session, but it was much more over whelming and completely extinguished any sense of my separate identity.
My encounter with the Absolute lasted approximately 20 minutes of clock time, as measured by external observers. As far as I was concerned, during the entire duration of my experience, time ceased to exist and lost any meaning whatsoever. After what seemed like an eternity, concrete dreamlike images and concepts began to form in my experiential field. I started intuiting fleeting images of a cosmos with galaxies, stars, and planets, Later, I gradually visualized a solar system, and within it the Earth, with large continents.
Initially, these images were very distant and unreal, but as the experience continued, I started to feel that these realities might actually have objective existence. Gradually, this crystallized further into the images of the United States and California. The last to emerge was the sense of my everyday identity and the awareness of my present life. At first, the contact with the ordinary reality was extremely faint. I recognized where I was and what the circumstances were. But I was sure that I had taken a dose that was excessive and that I was actually dying. For some time, I believed I was experiencing the bardo, the intermediate state between my present life and my birth in the next incarnation, as it is described in the Tibetan texts.
As I was regaining more solid contact with reality, I reached a point where I knew that I was coming down from a psychedelic session and that I would survive this experiment. I was lying there, still experiencing myself as dying, but now without the sense that my present life was threatened. My dying seemed to be related to scenes from my previous incarnations. I found myself in many dramatic situations happening in different parts of the world throughout the centuries, all of them dangerous and painful. Various groups of muscles in my body were twitching and shaking, as my body was hurting and dying in these different contexts. However, as my karmic history played out in my body, I was in a state of profound bliss, completely detached from all these dramas, which persisted even after all the specific content disappeared from my experience.
Stanislav Grof, When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-Ordinary Reality, 2006
- Auch wenn alle einer Meinung sind, können alle Unrecht haben. Bertrand Russell
- The most important thing I’ve learned about writing is never write too much at a time… Never pump yourself dry. Leave a little for the next day. The main thing is to know when to stop. Don’t wait till you’ve written yourself out. When you’re still going good and you come to an interesting place and you know what’s going to happen next, that’s the time to stop. Then leave it alone and don’t think about it; let your subconscious mind do the work.
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. Ernest Hemingway
- Toxic people project their own character defects onto their victims. They do this by accusing the victim of the exact actions they themselves do but deny. Shannon Thomas
https://cosmiconvergence.com/2016/07/14/secret-incarnations-of-saint-germain/ Secret Incarnations of Saint GermainBy Cosmic Convergence Research Group, 14. July 2016
- The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious.
If you have a deep scar, that is a door.
If you have an old, old story, that is a door.
If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door.
If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Wilber in "Integral Psychology" (2000) beginning on p. 49:
Beige 0.1% of adult population,
In "Integral Spirituality" (2006)
2nd-tier is said to be 2% (S. 196),
Amber 40%, Orange 50%, Green 20%, and Turquoise 2% (S. 245).
in "Integral Meditation" (2016) (p. 75)
Green 25% (saying they don't add up to 100% due to overlap) (p. 63)
2nd-tier is around 5% and 3rd-tier 1/10 of 1% (p. 72)
Lectures [audio samples] presented by Ra Uru Hu [Robert Allen Krakower] (1948-2011) Canadian physicist, developer of the Human Design System, musician, teacher, storyteller, poet, author
- Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal, they are not free. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Ein marxistisches Regime erkennt man daran, dass es Kriminelle verschont und die Opposition kriminalisiert. quelle% Alexander Solschenizyn
- Science is not meant to be trusted, it is meant to be tested. If you cannot question it, it is not science. It is propaganda.
Rev. Dr. John Tay, retired NUS medical professor, NUH director //leider nur auf Telegram. keine echte Quelle vorhanden
- Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a great ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.
- I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy - ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness--that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what--at last--I have found.
- With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
- Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) won the Nobel prize for literature for his History of Western Philosophy and was the co-author of Principia Mathematica.
- We're not a democracy. It's a terrible misunderstanding and a slander to the idea of democracy to call us that. In reality, we're a plutocracy: a government by the wealthy. Ramsey Clark, former U.S. Attorney General
- John E. Nelson, M.D., Healing the Split, on topics schizophrenia and seeing symbols
- Der Geist ist kein Schiff, das man beladen kann, sondern ein Feuer, das man entfachen muss. Plutarch
Stangl, W. (2020). Gehirnforschung & Freiheit. [werner stangl]s arbeitsblätter.
WWW: https://arbeitsblaetter.stangl-taller.at/GEHIRN/GehirnFreiheit.shtml (2020-09-28).
- So brush the insiders dust out of your eyes, my friends, and the communist soap suds out of your Brain, and ask yourselves in all honesty, what on Earth is wrong with the United States simply minding its own business, or with having its foreign policy function primarily for the safety and benefit of the American people? Which is exactly what we had done for the first 140 years of our existence as a nation, to the incredible advantage of ourselves and everybody else, everybody, that is, except a numerically small clique of power-lusting conspirators who have somehow inflicted themselves on a gullible world. Robert W. Welch Jr, given way back in 1958, addressing the Deep State.
- Perhaps tomorrow's metaphysics, should man feel a need to think metaphysically, will begin as a critique of science, just as in classical antiquity it began as a critique of the gods. Octavio Paz, writer
- Believing ourselves to be possessors of absolute truth degrades us: we regard every person whose way of thinking is different from ours as a monster and a threat and by so doing turn our own selves into monsters and threats to our fellows. Octavio Paz, writer
- The true guru will never humiliate you, nor will he estrange you from yourself. He will constantly bring you back to the fact of your inherent perfection and encourage you to seek within. He knows you need nothing, not even him, and is never tired of reminding you. But the self-appointed guru is more concerned with himself than with his disciples. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj (1897-1981), I Am That, Dialogue 83, 18. December 1971
- Understand what you are that cannot suffer anything.
I have come to the conclusion that consciousness and whatever appears in consciousness is nothing but a gigantic fraud.
There is no one who has committed this fraud – it is a spontaneous happening. There is no perpetrator of this fraud. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Ich muss immer bis zum Äußersten gehen, selbst wenn es nicht gut ist. Ich liebe es, bis an die Grenzen des Möglichen zu gehen, im Beruf wie im Gefühlsleben. Ich bedau're nichts! Man muss viele Leidenschaften haben in seinem Leben. Es ist zu kurz, als dass man so etwas nur einmal erleben sollte. Romy Schneider
1.30 — there are 5 areas or grounds for attack on Jung…
1.39 — one comes from science, the natural sciences, that his hypotheses are unfounded and in fact all of psychology is unscientific despite the attempts of Freud to make it a scientific work…. That Jung is much more of a religion than a science, not valid because it’s not evidential…
3.00 —the 2nd attack (not in any order here) is from the Christians…
4.00? — Jung leaving Freud.
5.30 — the Nazi sympathizer/anti-semite topic
22.00 — personality number 1 and number 2… contradict each other.
22.45 – there was roughness ruthlessness… and that comes out in his expressions and his immediate reactions. He had a very powerful effect on people, both a charismatic effect and a terrorizing effect. And a dominating effect, he had a rage, an anger… so all of these things made it easier to put him in a box than to take the whole thing on.
25.0 0— many people don’t follow Jung in his entirety, they pick a subject like typology, synchronicity, etc. and stay there. They don’t take the whole loaf, much is left there.
1.46.00 — classical psychologist rather than a clinical psychologist… Jung’s viewpoint on …. Henry Ford said history is bunk, Carl Sandberg said history is a bucket of ashes…
1.54.05— Jung was less interested in the personal.
1.59.00— (a sort of anarchy is discussed) I must work on myself if I am to be responsible
2.02.20— question from the audience about Jung’s I don’t believe God, I know… what is he saying here with that?
2.02.50— JH says. Well that sentence has caused lots of trouble…
2.11.00— the problems with belief…
2.26.15— JH, the moment we say I believe, it becomes a reality…(not good)
2.31.30-- Whether called or not god is always present.--Jung
2.32.00— Jung quote …and change the course of my life for better or worse. That’s a definition that Jung gives of god.
2.39.00— what did Jung mean by psychological evidence? JH says it’s what we can distill from any psychological (something or other), its something we gather from another kind of presentation… it’s a second step.
3.29.30— the archetypes have both the creative and destructive aspects…--jh
3.32.00— evidence means statistics, what can be verified, results that can be reproduced by more than just one source.
3.38.00— Jung’s attack by the religious Right.
3.42.00— “established facts and Biblical truths”… (oh my)
4.00.00— good talk on animus…
4.02.40— Jung quote on ethical responsibility… “I took great care to try to understand every single image. And above all to realize that …
4.44.44—what does the term anti-semitic actually mean?
5.06.50—Jung quote on Hitler
5.13.40— on anti-semitism… Jung was caught in the value of the culture at the time and where –Volton- comes into the picture… and that’s the value of be caught. You have to work your way out of being caught… my counter transference is allowing me to see the complex. Everybody was swept up in the [anti-Semitism[ of that time. [it can be personal or widespread]… one has to work it through and see what is going on here… work Through complexes… and ask, what mythical background, what archetypal structure has gotten hold of is?
5.21.30—… [audience] MLVF said “no way” was Jung anti-semetic… JH explains this comment of hers. On the slippery waxed floor of political diplomacy Jung slipped up, meaning he was not politic, he was not clever.
5.30.30—JH says we need a vision of a utopia.
5.33.20—(the church is for WAR)
5.39.00—JH asks her if she had any political interests… morality. Vocation. This is important!
5.45.00—the Rainmaker… do you own work and then…
5.48.20—face the political issues in the world…
6.02.45—what Jung would call metaphysical power words. Wholeness, Self, etc
6.07.15—the power of the imagination!
6.08.50—culture vs civilization… something that I’ve been working on for a paper. Not something that I can go into but one of those tidbits that I drop out there.
6.16.40-- … everything should be reinvented and start from scratch…
6.18.00- trapped in psychological language of political dem vs rep, etc
6.20.40—individuation is your calling, your destiny.
Jung’s sentence about being in the world, in the planet. “if only people could realize what an enrichment it is to find one’s own guilt, what a sense of honor and spiritual dignity.”
That’s an excellent sentence… that is the guilt for racism, the guilt for capitalism, all the various things we know about. To find one’s own guilt… I prefer -- I don’t like the word guilt. Guilt tends to mean you’re something else. I like the word shame much better. In what we have lost in the culture, in that thing, especially visible in the Abu Ghraib situation is the American, the United States sense of shame, we have lost our moral imagination. So that is acceptable, that we not just condone but we organize and promote torture and that is shameful. And our culture has lost using the word shame. That calling someone shameless is the worst thing you can do… “shame on you”, didn’t you hear that as a child by somebody? “You should be ashamed of yourself” Now, therapy knocked shame out for a while. There was a 20 year period where “don’t shame me, you’re shaming me”, and so we got rid of that, especially in the Men’s work – nobody should shame anybody, and so on. But when you loose shame you loose a piece of social cohesion, you loose a piece of the moral imagination.
Shame used in villages in Quebec where if a man was drunk and beat his wife she told other women in the community. This is all before women’s lib, and the women together gossiped about the man to such an extent that he was constantly shamed for being what he was and he was brought under control through shame. He was made socially cohesive through shaming. Of course that is a living community but it says something about ‘where is shame’? “If only people could realize what an enrichment it is to find one’s own guilt, what a sense of honor and spiritual dignity”.
The reorganization of South Africa through reconciliation is an example of the recovering of honor and spiritual dignity through the admission of guilt, and its also the reintegration of the shadow so its no longer projected on the bad people doing things to the other people, and so on and so forth.
6.44.30 – the religious version of shame and guilt
7.01.30 —100th monkey… JH says no. Send me a postcard when it happens….
7.02.30 —waiting to heal ourselves before helping others has pulled a lot of people out of the political activism scene…
James Hillman – In Defense of Carl Jung
3.30—change is constant, transformation….
5.40—and with all the great messengers, the need to awaken. Repeatedly in the gospels of Jesus we see “wake up”, “awaken”, “sleep not”… we see this throughout the teachings of any great messenger.
30.23—if you don’t place value on the words of a person then those words will have no impact on you. The reason you become affected by what people say is because you have put a value on their words.
34.30—its astonishing to discover that students of religions or even gnosis, who are well educated who really understand intellectually their teaching but who are easily angered who can become enraged or offended or who are very negative, always attacking, always critical, always complaining… what this points out to us is that although that person may have an intellectual grasp, they don’t have a practical experience of how to transform their life. If they did they would not become angry.
Many of the greatest masters are illiterate are not intellectual and don’t have everything memorized but they are great masters precisely because they know how to transform from moment to moment, to have a receptive mind, to not be attached to anything, even a belief or a school or a religion. The power to transform life is in the transformation of impressions. We don’t realize how important and how powerful this level of our factory truly is, even though we live in its clutches from moment to moment.
37.00—consciousness itself is a transformer of impressions, that is its function. If the consciousness has no impressions to receive then the consciousness cannot be. If the consciousness is here, then it perceives. Where ever that consciousness may manifest its simple manifestation causes the arisal of impressions.
44.45—if you want to know why humanity is on the brink of destruction its because of this. It’s because humanity is addicted to negative impressions and become so habituated to negative impressions that we loose all moral value, we loose all sense of what is truly right and wrong because the consciousness goes deeper and deeper asleep and becomes more and more trapped in lies and this is how we see, in different parts of the world, terrible crimes, crimes against children that are unmentionable but are happening now, precisely because of the poisons of the minds of men and women
47.28—the key then to change this is to place a watcher at the gate of the mind, a guardian, a warrior who will not miss anything but who will continually watch for the impressions and will act as a guide for the consciousness, to make good choices, to begin to select good impressions. This is what the serious Gnostic student does. The serious student selects these impressions like how the best vegetables are selected at the market or we select the best meat or the best water. We don’t go and look for dirt, for poison, for filthiness to put in the mind, to put in the heart.
50ish—Jesus and Buddha, etc. remained calm when aggressed against because they transformed the impressions…
59.26—we actively and diligently need to work on the consciousness and here’s the reason why. We begin to conserve and manage enormous amounts of energy. If we are not transforming impressions consciously then that energy will be misused by the ego. this is why SAW emphasized … “one who studies gnosis will either become an angel or a demon.” There’s no other outcome, there’s no middle way there and its precisely because we harness so much energy but who is using it is what we need to know.
1.08.40—desire…. Remember your sister or mother "get that respect...
1.29.40—question from the audience…. Teacher responds: That’s the reason why we emphasize Bodhisattva so much…. Bodhisattva with one part of that being compassion, and the problem is that we do get so self centered and so defensive in ourselves and we’re always looking at other people as aggressors or as a threat to us, this is a problem. Compassion is definitely a component that is with the awakening of consciousness but compassion alone is not sufficient. What’s necessary is full Bodhisattva and by that it means not only compassion for other people but comprehension of emptiness. Its in that combination the Bodhisattva that provides that protective armor around the consciousness… this is a common danger in students that’s learned some gnosis and have learned some transformations of impressions and have become attentive… that that student can start to develop a Gnostic personality and what I man is certain types of internal attitudes or behaviors that we Believe are Gnostic and that we feel are Gnostic but are just personality (ego) and the result is that we behave in mechanical way Thinking that we’re conscious. The danger there is that there we think we’re transforming impressions but were not. We’re being mechanical but in a way that appears to us to be genuine, but it’s really superficial. This is something that’s hard to explain but it’s a danger that we face as we’re developing true conscious transformation of impressions. The clue to it is to discover this; when you’re trying to be present and transforming impressions, if you feel any sense of “I” you’re mistaken. You have a mistaken view.
And it addresses what you brought up about compassion about other people. If you feel any sense of self then your transformation will be flawed. The perfect transformation of impression occurs when we are empty of self (ego). When the personality is not in the way. And what’s there is pure consciousness which has no “I”.
1.22.50—SAW quote; “we cannot have a sense of self esteem and transform impressions.” We cannot. So for a student that’s been working on this for a while this becomes a clue to move past stages where we become stagnant in the practice. It a sense of watching, is there a sense of “I” here, a sense of “me”… me being a Gnostic or a sense of me being serious, if there is, we’re wrong. We’re wrong in a mistaken way. And we need to correct that. We need to empty any sense of self (ego inflation) to be pure perception. To be merely conscious. No “I”… and that’s experiential, the mind cannot do that.
source: ► Video lecture Transformation of Life Beginning Here and Now Audio Lecture, GnosticTeachings.org, YouTube film, 1:37:50 duration, posted 17. March 2017
- You suffer from evil because you love it secretly and are unaware of your love. You wish to escape your predicament, and you begin to hate evil. And once more you are bound to evil through your hate, since whether you love or hate it, it makes no difference: You are bound to evil. Evil is to be accepted. What we want remains in our hands. What we do not want, and yet is stronger than us, sweeps us away and we cannot stop it without damaging ourselves, for our force remains in evil. Thus we probably have to accept our evil without love or hate, recognizing that is exists and must have its share in life. In doing so, we can deprive it of the power it has to overwhelm us. Carl Jung, Liber Secundus
- Die Massen urteilen gar nicht oder falsch. Die Urteile, die die Massen annehmen, sind nur aufgedrängte, niemals geprüfte Urteile. Gustave Le Bon (1841-1931) französischer Sozialpsychologe, Soziologe, Begründer der Massenpsychologie, Psychologie der Massen [Psychologie des foules], Ersterscheinung 1895, übersetzt von Rudolf Eisler, 1911 check Quelle
Lügenpresse ist das Unwort des Jahres 2014 (SZ) Claas Relotius ist Journalist des Jahres 2014 (CNN Journalist Award)
Und 2019 ?: "Klimahysterie" ist das "Unwort des Jahres".Eine 16jährige hysterische Schwedin ist die "Person des Jahres".
- Es geht genauer gesagt um einen Wandel in der Betrachtung der Massenkommunikation, der dazu geführt hat, daß ganz allgemein die Einschätzung des Einflusses der Massenmedien, und damit zwangsläufig auch die Einschätzung der Auswirkungen der über Massenmedien laufenden Werbung eine deutliche Entdramatisierung erfahren hat. Thomas Schnierer, Buch Soziologie der Werbung, Abschnitt "Die sozialen Auswirkungen der Werbung", S. 241, 1999
- Die Werbung kann nicht bestimmen, was ihre Adressaten denken, fühlen, begehren. Niklas Luhmann, Kontingenztheoretiker und Fachmann für symbolisch generalisierte Kommunikationsmedien, S. 92, 1996
Luhmann, der die Strukturperspektive in der Soziologie konstruktivistisch destrukturiert hat, stellt schlicht, alteuropäisch-a-kausal und komplexitätsideologisch (https://bds-soz.de/?p=1060 ) eindeutig und unrealistisch fest s.o.
- Ohne zu schreiben, kann man nicht denken; jedenfalls nicht in anspruchsvoller, anschlussfähiger Weise. Niklas Luhmann, Kommunikation mit Zettelkästen. Ein Erfahrungsbericht, in N. Luhmann, Universität als Milieu, Bielefeld, 1992
- Zu den wichtigsten latenten Funktionen der Werbung gehört es, Leute ohne Geschmack mit Geschmack zu versorgen. Niklas Luhmann, Die Realität der Massenmedien, S. 89, VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften, Wiesbaden, 2004
- Die Kommunikation hat keinen eigenen Zweck, keine immanente Entelechie. Sie geschieht, oder geschieht nicht. Das ist alles, was man dazu sagen kann. Niklas Luhmann, Aufsätze und Reden, 2001, S. 102
- Erziehung ist eine Zumutung, Bildung ein Angebot. Niklas Luhmann, Dieter Lenzen, Bildung und Weiterbildung im Erziehungssystem, S. 7, Suhrkamp 1997
- Kommunikation ist unwahrscheinlich. Sie ist unwahrscheinlich, obwohl wir sie jeden Tag erleben, praktizieren und ohne sie nicht leben würden.
- Jedes Reden wiederholt das Schweigen. Niklas_Luhmann, Reden und Schweigen, S. 15, 1989
- 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-1892) British poet
- The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
- In situations of conflict, lovingkindness and compassion grow when we understand them to be the most beneficial motivation for responsive and effective action. Joseph Goldstein, Triumph of the Heart
- Astrology is the key that opens the door to all occult knowledge. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of man's being; his why, whence, whither. Within the temple of Urania lies concealed the mystery of life. The indices are there, written by the finger of the Infinite in the heavens above. Thomas H. Burgoyne, The Light of Egypt
- The development of the ego that is able to have the experience and relate to it without identifying with it. If one succeeds in that, then one becomes an initiated one when one comes; one becomes a privileged participant in a level of the psyche that isn’t generally available. One doesn’t go around spouting out that fact, because preaching about it is just an expression of the identification with it. Edward Edinger, Encounters with the Greater Personality
- In every adult there lurks a child — an eternal child, something that is always becoming, is never completed, and calls for unceasing care, attention, and education. That is the part of the personality which wants to develop and become whole. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- Possession caused by the anima or animus presents a different picture. Above all, this transformation of personality gives prominence to those traits which are characteristic of the opposite sex; in man the feminine traits, and in woman the masculine. In the state of possession both figures lose their charm and their values; they retain them only when they are turned away from the world, in the introverted state, when they serve as bridges to the unconscious.
Turned towards the world, the anima is fickle, capricious, moody, uncontrolled and emotional, sometimes gifted with daemonic intuitions, ruthless, malicious, untruthful, bitchy, double-faced, and mystical. The animus is obstinate, harping on principles, laying down the law, dogmatic, world-reforming, theoretic, word-mongering, argumentative, and domineering. Both alike have bad taste: the anima surrounds herself with inferior people, and the animus lets himself be taken in by second-rate thinking. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious, paragraph 223, S. 124,
- Die Welt, in die wir hineingeboren werden, ist roh und grausam und zugleich von göttlicher Schönheit. Es ist Temperamentssache zu glauben, was überwiegt, die Sinnlosigkeit oder der Sinn. Ich habe die ängstliche Hoffnung, der Sinn werde überwiegen und die Schlacht gewinnen. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
"The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no universal recipe for living."
"I'm not what happened to me, I’m what I choose to become."
"That which you most need will be found where you least want to look."
"You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do."
"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
"The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown."
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
cited in: Article 8 Quotes by Carl Jung That Could Change the Way You Think and Live, Medium, Sinem Günel, 18. September 2020
- Every psychic advance of man arises from the suffering of the soul. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 11, Page 497
- In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- The future might easily be so bad that the Church could be forced by circumstances to give up all her childish worldliness and socialism and to turn to the spiritual problem of man, which she has so sadly neglected. I would say of the Catholic Church – "criminally neglected." (More sins are forgiven to the great sinner than to the petty one.)
The shrieking of the demons is the stillness of the spirit. It means a withdrawal unheard of, until one hears the great silence. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 311-313, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Another common misunderstanding is that I derive my idea of “archetypes” from Philo or Dionysius Areopagita, or St. Augustine. It is based solely upon empirical data, viz. upon the astonishing fact that products of the unconscious in modern individuals can almost literally coincide with symbols occurring in all peoples and all times, beyond the possibility of tradition or migration, for which I have given numerous proofs. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, S. 500-502, reissued edition 20. May 1976
- Have your congregation understood that they must close their ears to the traditional teachings and go through the darknesses of their own souls and set aside everything in order to become that which every individual bears in himself as his individual task, and that no one can take this burden from him? Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, S. 76, reissued edition 20. May 1976
- For him [Freud] conscience is a human acquisition. I, on the contrary, maintain that even animals have a conscience – dogs, for instance – and empirically there is much to be said for this, since instinctual conflicts are not altogether unknown on the animal level. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, S. 457-458, reissued edition 20. May 1976
- I am trying to get nearer to the remarkable psychology of the Buddha himself, or at least of that which his contemporaries assumed him to be. It is chiefly the question of karma? and rebirth? which has renewed my interest in Buddha. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, S. 548, reissued edition 20. May 1976
list of DRAGON Quotes
- It is as though consciousness were aware that the dragon is the lower half of man, which indeed and in truth is the case. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 489, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Life calls not for perfection but for completeness; and for this the "thorn in the flesh" is needed, the suffering of defects without which there is no progress and no ascent. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Dream Symbols of the Individuation Process
- The first step in individuation is tragic guilt. The accumulation of guilt demands expiation. Carl Jung, CW 15, Para 1094
- Human beings have one faculty which, though it is of the greatest use for collective purposes, it is most pernicious for individuation, and that is the faculty of imitation. Collective psychology cannot dispense with imitation, for without it all mass organizations, the State, the social order are impossible. Society is organized, indeed, less by law than by the propensity to imitation, implying equally suggestibility, suggestion, and mental contagion. But we see every day how people use, or rather, abuse, the mechanism of imitation for the purpose of personal differentiation: they are content to ape some eminent personality, some striking characteristic or mode of behavior, thereby achieving an outward distinction from the circle in which they move. We could almost say that as a punishment for this the uniformity of their minds with those of their neighbors, already enough, is intensified into an unconscious, compulsive bondage to the environment. As a rule the specious attempts at individual differentiation stiffen into a pose, and the imitator remains at the same level as he always was, only several degrees more sterile than before. To find out what is truly individual in ourselves, profound reflection is needed; and suddenly we realize how uncommonly difficult the discovery of individuality is. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Relations Between the Ego and the Unconscious, cited in: The Portable Jung, S. 103
- Even the enlightened person remains what he is, and is never more than his own limited ego before the One who dwells within him, whose form has no knowable boundaries, who encompasses him on all sides, fathomless as the abysms of the earth and vast as the sky. ~Carl Jung, CW 11, Para 758
- Man must recognize his complicity in the act of evil. ~Carl Jung, The Red Book, LN 291
- Christ himself compared himself to a serpent, and his hellish brother, the Antichrist, is the old dragon himself. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 318
- A neurosis is truly removed only when it has removed the false attitude of the ego. We do not cure it—it cures us. ~Carl Jung, CW 10, Para 361
- Even though differences of scientific opinion have brought about a certain estrangement between Professor Freud and myself, a debt of gratitude nevertheless impels me to honor Freud and Janet' as the men who have guided me in my scientific career. ~Carl Jung, C.G. Jung Speaking: Interviews and Encounters, Pages 38-46
- No one saves us from the evil of becoming, unless we choose to go through Hell. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 318.
- The "eternal" child in man is an indescribable experience, an incongruity, a handicap, and a divine prerogative; an imponderable that determines the ultimate worth or worthlessness of a personality. ~Carl Jung, CW 9i, Para 300
The Depths contain the key to individual completeness, wholeness and healing :
- So these depths, that layer of utter unconsciousness in our dream, contain at the same time the key to individual completeness and wholeness, in other words to healing. The meaning of “whole” or “wholeness” is to make holy or to heal. The descent into the depths will bring healing. It is the way to the total being, to the treasure which suffering mankind is forever seeking, which is hidden in the place guarded by terrible danger. This is the place of primordial unconsciousness and at the same time the place of healing and redemption, because it contains the jewel of wholeness. It is the cave where the dragon of chaos lives and it is also the indestructible city, the magic circle or temenos, the sacred precinct where all the split-off parts of the personality are united. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Tavistock Lectures, paragraph 270
- The erotic instinct is something questionable, and will always be so whatever a future set of laws may have to say on the matter. It belongs, on the one hand, to the original animal nature of man, which will exist as long as man has an animal body. On the other hand, it is connected with the highest forms of the spirit. But it blooms only when the spirit and instinct are in true harmony. If one or the other aspect is missing, then an injury occurs, or at least there is a one-sided lack of balance which easily slips into the pathological. Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Psychology of the Unconscious [Über die Psychologie des Unbewussten], 1943
Subjektivität - Psychologie
- Every psychology – my own included – has the character of a subjective confession. [...] Even when dealing with empirical data, I am necessarily speaking about myself. [...] Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Modern Man in Search of a Soul, paragraph 774, chapter 7, S. 120, 1933
- The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Modern Man in Search of a Soul, S. 69
- Who would have thought that the alchemists, popularly supposed to be searching for gold, were really promising themselves freedom from illusion, exaggerated emotion, passion, excess and all possible vices ~Carl Jung, ETH, Lecture XIII, S. 108
- I have offended many people, for as soon as I saw that they did not understand me, that was the end of the matter so far as I was concerned. I had to move on. I have no patience with people – aside from my patients. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, MDR, S. 356-357
- Thank God, I’m Jung and not a Jungian. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Jung, a biography, S. 78 (Hanah)
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Alvin Toffler (1928-2016) US American futurist, focused on digital revolution, communication revolution, corporate revolution and technological singularity, writer
- Ideally, what should be said to every child, repeatedly, throughout his or her school life is something like this: ‘You are in the process of being indoctrinated. We have not yet evolved a system of education that is not a system of indoctrination. We are sorry, but it is the best we can do. What you are being taught here is an amalgam of current prejudice and the choices of this particular culture. The slightest look at history will show how impermanent these must be. You are being taught by people who have been able to accommodate themselves to a regime of thought laid down by their predecessors. It is a self-perpetuating system. Those of you who are more robust and individual than others will be encouraged to leave and find ways of educating yourself – educating your own judgements. Those that stay must remember, always, and all the time, that they are being moulded and patterned to fit into the narrow and particular needs of this particular society. Doris Lessing (1919-2013) British biographer, playwright, librettist, poet, novelist, source???
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3, 23 (NT)
- Wer die Geschichte nicht kennt, ist dazu verdammt, sie zu wiederholen. Florian Maria Georg Christian Graf Henckel von Donnersmarck, Werk ohne Autor
- Absorption in a task frees up psychic energy that would otherwise be constrained by the myriad concerns and perceptual habits of the quotidian ego. This brings a sense of enjoyment and a more vital relationship to the world. Andrew Cooper, The Transcendent Imperative
- Humans urge each other to satisfy their lower desires because they think that they will be the ones to profit and enjoy the results, but it is not so! The only ones to profit are the ones they work for, which is something they do not realize until they have lost all their joy, their strength, their inspiration. The invisible entities in man come and feast themselves, unbeknownst to him. The day we realize this and understand that we have spent our lives working for others, not for our own benefit… that our divine Nature is not the one to be enriched, nor fulfilled, it will be too late.
Who benefits, who are the “others”? It would take too long to explain now, but many entities feast themselves at our expense! Generations of humans have worked to satisfy them, and we are left with an inheritance that we drag along with us, myriad creatures who profit from the way we live, without our ever knowing it.
Those who observe themselves carefully see that after gratifying certain desire, they lose their peace of mind, their energy, their lucidity… which is proof that others were enjoying themselves in their stead; if we were clairvoyant at that time, we would see millions and millions of creatures robbing us of our energies. You think everything that you do under the impulse of the personality is done for your own welfare (which is why you are so insistent on obeying those impulses), but if you knew it was not for you, that millions of other beings both visible and invisible push you into doing these things, that you work for them in their interest, not in yours, perhaps you would not be in such a hurry nor so convinced that you are right in everything you do.
The whole point is to know when you are working for your benefit and when you are working for the lower entities or family spirits who ruin you. You must make every effort to dominate and control such entities, reducing them to silence, otherwise you are no more than an animal – a domesticated animal. We human beings are like animals in employ of forces outside of ourselves that we spend our lives working for.
Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov, Man’s Two Natures, Human and Divine
- Es ist jeder Weg versperrt, auf dem man hoffen könnte, zu einem archimedischen Punkt zu gelangen, von dem her man die Erkenntnis voraussetzungslos und gesichert auf zubauen versuchen könnte. Es gibt keinen ersten Anfang, keinen absoluten "Nullpunkt" für die Erkenntnis, sondern wir sind von vornherein hineingeworfen in das "schon immer" eines vorauslaufenden Verständnisses. Die Anfangslosigkeit gehört zu den unentrinnbaren Bedingungen aller menschlichen Erkenntnis. Otto Friedrich Bollnow, 1964
- Schuld und Schulden weisen ein entscheidendes verbindendes Merkmal auf: Beide sorgen dafür, daß das Leben des Belasteten an einen in der Vergangenheit geknüpften Knoten gebunden bleibt. Peter Sloterdijk
- Guilt and debth indicate a crucially linking characteristic: Both provide that the life of the burdened is bound to a tied knot in the past. Peter Sloterdijk
- The law that entropy always increases – the second law of thermodynamics – holds I think, the supreme position among the laws of Nature. If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell's equations - then so much worse for Maxwell equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation – well these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of Thermodynamics, I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation. Sir Arthur Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World, Maxmillan, New York, 1948, S. 74,
- Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. Blaise Pascal, Pensées
- Politische Sprache ist dazu geschaffen, Lügen wahrhaft und Mord respektabel klingen zu lassen. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] (1903-1950)
Some facts about Africa that most people don’t know:
° Area of Africa = 30.37 million km2
° Area of China = 9.6 million km2
° US area = 9.8 million km2
° Area of Europe = 10.18 million km2
Africa is bigger than all of Europe, China and the United States of America combined. Yet, on most world maps, Africa is represented in a small size.
Africa is three times the area of China, three times the area of Europe, three times the area of the United States of America.
- Africa has 60% of arable land;
- Africa has 90% of the raw material reserves;
- Africa has 40% of the global gold reserves;
- Africa has 33% of the diamond reserves;
- Africa has 80% of the global reserves of Coltan (mineral for the production of telephones and electronics), mainly in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Africa owns 60% of the global reserve of cobalt (mineral for the manufacture of automotive batteries).
- Africa is rich in oil and natural gases.
- Africa (Namibia) has the most fish-rich coastline in the world.
- Africa is rich in manganese, iron and wood.
- Africa has 1.3 billion inhabitants in 30.37 million km² (China has 1.4 billion inhabitants in 9.6 million km²).
- The arable land in the Democratic Republic of Congo alone is capable of feeding all of Africa, and all of Africa's arable land is able to feed the entire world.
-The Democratic Republic of Congo has important rivers good for dams to produce electricity that can light up all Africa.
- Africa is a culturally diverse continent in terms of dance, music, architecture and sculpture.
- Africa accommodates 30,000 recipes for medicines and herbs that the West modifies in its laboratories.
- Africa has a young global population that is expected to reach 2.5 billion by the year 2050.
Africa is the future of our world.
~ Dr. Sunday Adelaja
ZUKUNFT _ POLITIK
- All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] [LoC 425, work LoC 410] (1903-1950) English journalist, essayist, writer,
- The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] [LoC 425, work LoC 410] (1903-1950) English journalist, essayist, writer,
- Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations. George Orwell [Eric Arthur Blair] (1903-1950) English journalist, essayist, writer,
- Der Gott des Alten Testaments ist die unangenehmste Gestalt der gesamten Dichtung: eifersüchtig und auch noch stolz darauf; ein kleinlicher, ungerechter, nachtragender Kontroll-Freak; ein rachsüchtiger, blutrünstiger ethnischer Säuberer; ein frauenfeindlicher, homophober, rassistischer, kinds- und völkermörderischer, ekliger, größenwahnsinniger, sadomasochistischer, launisch-boshafter Tyrann. Richard Dawkins
- Die Stunde hat geschlagen für die Hochfinanz, öffentlich ihre Gesetze für die Welt zu diktieren, wie sie es bisher im Verborgenen getan hat... Die Hochfinanz ist berufen, die Nachfolge der Kaiserreiche und Königtümer anzutreten, mit einer Autorität, die sich nicht nur über ein Land, sondern über den ganzen Erdball erstreckt.
ERKLÄRUNG ANLÄSSLICH DER GRÜNDUNG DER INTERNATIONALEN BANKENALLIANZ 1913 IN PARIS
Tugend - Buddha
Note: Higher mind, higher wisdom, higher virtue ⇔ meditation, wisdom, ethics.
- On coming across the Teaching of the Buddha, it is most important for everyone to cultivate the virtues of moral conduct? (sīla), concentration (samādhi), and wisdom (paññā). One should undoubtedly possess these three virtues. Mahasi Sayadaw
- Excellence, then, being of these two kinds, intellectual and moral, intellectual excellence owes its birth and growth mainly to instruction, and so requires time and experience, while moral excellence is the result of habit or custom. Aristotle (384-322 BC) classical Greek pre-Christian philosopher, physician, scientist, misogynist,
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. Aristotle (384-322 BC) classical Greek pre-Christian philosopher, physician, scientist, misogynist,
- Not everyone who walks in the guise of a man is human. Aristotle (384-322 BC) classical Greek pre-Christian philosopher, physician, scientist, misogynist, source unknown
- The man who is angry at the right things and with the right people, and further, as he ought, when he ought, and as long as he ought, is praised. Aristotle (384-322 BC) classical Greek pre-Christian philosopher, physician, scientist, misogynist, Nicomachean Ethics, written 350 BC
- Vertraue nur dir selbst, wenn andere an dir zweifeln, aber nimm ihnen ihre Zweifel nicht übel. Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936) britischer Dichter und Kinderbuchautor, Nobelpreisträger für Literatur 1907
- Nur die Phantasielosen flüchten in die Realität; und zerschellen dann, wie billich, dran. Arno Schmidt
- Wir brauchen mehr und mehr Menschen in der Welt, die an das Gute glauben und, von diesem Glauben bestärkt, das Chaos überwinden.
Wir benötigen seit eh und je lebensfreundliche, dem Menschen adäquate Ordnungen, die sich unser nicht bemächtigen und uns in ihren Dienst zwingen, sondern dem Menschen helfen, Mensch zu sein.
Mithilfe solcher Ordnungen werden wir auch einen Ausweg aus den Gefahren finden, die heute und immer die Existenz der Menschheit bedrohen.
Herman Gmeiner, Eindrücke, Gedanken, Bekenntnisse
- Videointerview mit Dr. Erhard Zauner, Die Tutanchamun-Moses Verschwörung, Quer-denken.tv, gefilmt 16. September 2016, YouTube Film, 55:50 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 4. August 2018
- Die Polarität in der Welt der Gegensätze ist der Gegenpol zur Einheit und die einzige Chance zu erkennen. Erkenntnis aber ist die Voraussetzung, um dereinst bewusster zur Einheit zurückzufinden. Mit unserem polaren Bewusstsein können wir die Einheit nicht erfassen und sind ständig auf Gegensätze angewiesen. Wir wüssten nicht, wie ‚hoch‘ ist ohne ‚tief‘, ‚arm‘ wäre sinnlos ohne ‚reich‘. … Erkenntnis des Ganzen erfordert in der polaren Welt daher das Kennenlernen beider Pole. Dr. Ruediger Dahlke, Fundstück aus dem Buch "Herz(ens)probleme"
- Life can be a misunderstanding, if we are ignorant of the right language or don’t try to learn it. Ludwig Wittgenstein, An Unintelligible Lion
- A man will treat a woman almost exactly the way he treats his own interior feminine. In fact, he hasn't the ability to see a woman, objectively speaking, until he has made some kind of peace with his interior woman. Robert A. Johnson
- Logik ist ein Instrument zum Aufpolstern der Vorurteile. Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915) US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller
- Die Philosophen sind wie Zahnärzte, die Löcher aufbohren, ohne sie füllen zu können. Giovanni Guareschi (1908-1968) italienischer Schriftsteller, Erfinder der Figuren Don Camillo und Peppone, Quelle unbekannt
- Nicht Lehre oder Betrachtung, nicht Begeisterung allein kann den Menschen, wie ein Licht von oben herein, durchwärmen, beleben und beseligen; er selbst, von innen heraus, muss sich emporarbeiten. Ernst von Feuchtersleben (1806-1849) österreichischer Philosoph, Schriftsteller
- Once weapons were manufactured to fight wars. Now wars are manufactured to sell weapons. Arundhati Roy
- Think twice before you speak, and then say nothing. Proverb by Native American tradition
- Politics is the entertainment arm of the Military-Industrial Complex. Frank Zappa
- When a person has lied for a long time, the time comes when he can no longer distinguish between what is false and what is true. People convince themselves of their own lies, becoming victims of their own inventions as they begin to direct their lives by standards of behavior, ideas, feelings, or instincts which do not correspond to their inner reality.
What is truly serious in this matter is that the individual loses all points of reference regarding what comprises truth, and what comprises lies. He becomes used to considering as true only that which is convenient for his personal interests; everything that is in opposition to his self-esteem or in conflict with already established prejudices, he considers false.
A person lies in order to avoid difficult problems, to evade responsibility, or to avoid damage to his self-esteem. So the individual constantly lies to himself and to others, and becomes entangled in an illusory world born out of his personal fantasy. He forms concepts, ideas, judgments, aversions, and attachments that have no relation to actual events, but are only the reflection of a life full of lies and listening to lies.
One of the most powerful reasons for lying is to create a good image of oneself, and to prevent others from seeing us as we really are beneath the mask of appearances. Each mask is a lie, and there are thousands in each individual's collection of disguises. It is necessary to be conscious of this phenomenon of lying, and to realize its magnitude and frequency, as well as the enormous damage it causes.
People are always infused with all kinds of fantastic ideas about themselves, the world, people, love, idealism, society, etc. Led by his eagerness to evade a disagreeable reality, man gives free rein to his imagination and is inclined to believe the first agreeable lie he encounters along the way. The individual projects his personal illusions onto a cold and immutable reality, and thus deceiving himself, he endeavors to contemplate reality through rose-colored glasses.
"Disillusion" is a painful process and can be prolonged, depending on how much time the individual takes to realize he is living artificially and that this condition is a product of his internal dreams. Great courage is required to face reality and to destroy the mirage of a pleasant dream. John Baines, The Stellar Man
- I am by far your superior, but my notorious modesty prevents me from saying so. Erik Satie
- As Homo sapiens’s entry in any intergalactic design competition, industrial civilization would be tossed out at the qualifying round. It doesn’t fit. It won’t last. The scale is wrong. And even its apologists admit that it is not very pretty. The design failures of industrially/technologically driven societies are manifest in the loss of diversity of all kinds, destabilization of the earth’s biogeochemical cycles, pollution, soil erosion, ugliness, poverty, injustice, social decay, and economic instability. David W. Orr, S. 104, 1994
- The Goal of all life is to live in agreement with Nature. Zeno of Elea 490–430 BC, zitiert in: Schneider, 1995, S. xxiv
- Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority. Arthur Schopenhauer
- Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand. Arthur Schopenhauer deutscher Philosoph, Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. Zweiter Band, Kapitel 7 "Vom Verhältniß der anschauenden zur abstrakten Erkenntniß",
- Die Erinnerung wirkt wie das Sammlungsglas in der Camera obscura: Sie zieht alles zusammen und bringt dadurch ein viel schöneres Bild hervor, als sein Original ist. Arthur Schopenhauer deutscher Philosoph, Parerga und Paralipomena. Aphorismen zur Lebensweisheit zitiert in: Zitate berühmter Personen
- Where earlier work in this area suggests how mindfulness may help people manage active stressors, the current paper finds evidence for an opposite response. In the midst of stress, mindful participants demonstrated cardiovascular responses consistent with greater care and engagement. Put another way, they actually were “sweating the small stuff.”
Even more curiously, although the study’s participants demonstrated no physiological signs associated with positive stress responses, they did report having a positive experience afterward.
“What’s surprising, and particularly striking about our results, is that mindfulness didn’t seem to affect whether people had a more positive stress response in the moment,” says lead author Thomas Saltsman, a researcher in the psychology department at the University at Buffalo. “Did more mindful people actually feel confident, comfortable, and capable while engaged in a stressful task? We didn’t see evidence of that, despite them reporting feeling better about the task afterward.”
Mindfulness does have benefits, but appears to be limited in what it can accomplish while people are actively engaged in stressful tasks, like taking a test, giving a speech, or sitting for a job interview. Instead, being mindful may only benefit people’s perception of their stress experience after it has ended. https://www.futurity.org/mindfulness-stress-2473052/ Mindful people don't seem to cope with stress better - Futurity
More mindful people feel the same kind of responses to stress in the moment as others, new research finds. But they do feel better afterwards.
Erich Fromm über den unglücklichen Menschen
- Ganz allgemein gilt, dass nur der Mensch gierig ist, der unbefriedigt ist. Die Gier ist immer das Ergebnis tiefer Enttäuschung. Ob es um die Gier nach Macht, nach Essen oder etwas anderem geht, die Gier ist immer das Ergebnis einer inneren Leere.
Quelle: Psyche Gesellschaftskritik Dauer: 7:29 Minuten
Elizabeth Shaw – Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse
- The narcissists arrogant and haughty behaviour.
Arrogance is someone who is unpleasantly proud of who they are, can act superior to others or come across as impolite, offensive, as they believe they know more than those around them. They're the most important person in the room.Haughty is someone who blatantly proud of showing an attitude that they are better than others, whatever that personal attitude is to the individual narcissist. Acts as they are above others, vain, has to own the best home that they can afford or exploit from another, or the best clothes while talking badly of those around them.
Reds flags of arrogance are:
Someone is trying to prove themselves superior to others.
Unpleasantly proud of themselves, often putting others down, to raise themselves up.
They cannot see their weaknesses.
They cannot see their own mistakes.
Refusal to admit fault.
Regularly breaks agreements.
Rarely to never saying sorry. "I'm sorry you."
Argumentative with others, yet blames others for the argument.
Complains when things don't go their way.
Pushy and loud.
Always wants to be in control, very demanding.
Points out others flaws.
Averse to criticism.
Always puts their needs before others.
For more information about understanding and overcoming narcissistic and emotional abuse, click the links below.
- Die Frage ist heute in Wirklichkeit nicht, ob Gott tot ist, sondern ob der Mensch tot ist. Ob der Mensch zu einem solch passiven, leeren, entfremdeten homo consumens reduziert wird, dass er all seine Lebendigkeit verloren hat. Erich Fromm, deutscher Psychoanalytiker
- Der sehr narzisstische Mensch hat eine unsichtbare Mauer um sich erstellt. Er ist alles, die Welt ist nichts – oder vielmehr: Er ist die Welt. Erich Fromm, deutscher Psychoanalytiker
- The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make these vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors to be truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same forms of mental pathology does not make these people sane. Erich Fromm
- This is still a very challenging idea to anyone raised on the view that sanity is defined by consensus, that it embraces whatever the mainstream prefers, and that insanity applies only to those living outside those norms. It is a definition that diagnoses the vast majority of us today as insane. Jonathan Cook, The Elusiveness of Sanity in an Insane World
- Happiness is a function of acceptance. Proclamation by Werner Erhard in his est trainings
- It is error only and not truth that shrinks from enquiry. Thomas Paine
Audio-Kanal MERTON, präsentiert von dem Onlinemagazin für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Innovation
Konflikt - Ehe
- People should not expect to solve all of the problems in their relationship, either. My Love Lab studies found that almost ⅔ of relationship conflict is perpetual. As Dr. Dan Wile says, "When choosing a long-term partner […] you will inevitably be choosing a particular set of unsolvable problems." Article The Truth About Expectations in Relationships, presented by The Gottman Institute, John Gottman, Ph.D., 22. May 2016
- Expectations are resentments waiting to happen. Esther Perel
- The system cannot be fixed by the system. Tom Morello
- Dear America: You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 or your people would kill another 1/3 – while 1/3 watches. Werner Twertzog
- Wenn wir zum Abschluss unserer schmerzlichen Bilanz eine neue ethische Orientierung der Menschheit, zumindest ihres aktivsten und aggressivsten Teils, fordern, dann haben wir von der Tatsache auszugehen, dass noch nie die moralischen und ethischen Werte der Zeitgenossen so weit von den objektiven Anforderungen ihrer Epoche entfernt waren wie heute. Carl Amery [Christian Anton Mayer] (1922-2005) deutscher Umweltaktivist, Schriftsteller, Das Ende der Vorsehung. Die gnadenlosen Folgen des Christentums, S. 221, Rowohlt Verlag GmbH, 1972, März 1994
It turns out there is more to the Lorich story. He was also a whistle-blower in the Clinton Foundation Haitian Scandal. But you have to really dig around if you want to read anything about that.
We know from Hillary's emails that Soros 'instructed' her, as Secretary of State, to change America's policy in other nations to favor his investment decisions. We also know the policy change he requested was executed. We also know he gave Hillary more than $25 million for her campaign. All proven. All documented.
- The evil was not in bread and circuses, per se, but in the willingness of the people to sell their rights as free men for full bellies and the excitement of the games which would serve to distract them from the other human hungers which bread and circuses can never appease. Ben Moreell, Of Bread and Circuses, The Freeman, S. 29-32, left column of S. 31, January 1956
Moreell attributes the phrase to "Bread and circuses" to the Roman poet Juvenal, otherwise misattributed to Cicero.
- No one can flatter himself that he is immune to the spirit of his own epoch, or even that he possesses a full understanding of it. Irrespective of our conscious convictions, each one of us, without exception, being a particle of the general mass, is somewhere attached to, colored by, or even undermined by the spirit which goes through the mass. Freedom stretches only as far as the limits of our consciousness. Carl Gustav Jung, Paracelsus the Physician, 1942
- Trees in particular were mysterious and seemed to me direct embodiments of the incomprehensible meaning of life. For that reason the woods were the place where I felt closest to its deepest meaning and to its awe-inspiring workings. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, autobiography Memories, Dreams, Reflections, S. ??, Fontana Press, 1961, reissued edition 6. March 1995
- I did not say in the broadcast "There is a God." I said, "I do not need to believe in a God; I know." Carl Jung, The Listener, 21. January 1960
- Consciousness and understanding arise from discrimination, that is, through analysis (dissolution) followed by synthesis. Jung, Aion, S. 259-260 check teil 1 oder 2
- I did not say in the broadcast "There is a God." I said, "I do not need to believe in a God; I know." Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology, author, The Listener, 21. January 1960
- Consciousness and understanding arise from discrimination, that is, through analysis (dissolution) followed by synthesis. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology, author, Aion, S. 259-260 check teil 1 oder 2
- No amount of insight into the relativity and fallibility of our moral judgment can deliver us from these defects, and those who deem themselves beyond good and evil are usually the worst tormentors of mankind, because they are twisted with the pain and fear of their own sickness. Carl Jung, Aion, Para 97 check teil 1 oder 2
- To become conscious of (the shadow) involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Aion. Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self. Collected Works of C.G. Jung Volume 9 (Part 2), 1935, S. 14, 1951, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1. June 1979, 2nd revised edition 1. August 1981
Consciousness - Bewusstsein
- When psychic contents are split up into four aspects, it means that they have been subjected to discrimination by the four orienting functions of consciousness. Only the production of these four aspects makes a total description possible. The process depicted by our formula changes the originally unconscious totality into a conscious one. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Aion. Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self. Collected Works of C.G. Jung Volume 9 (Part 2), "Christ, A Symbol of the Self", paragraph ???, 1935, 1951, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1. June 1979, 2nd revised edition 1. August 1981
- Although 'wholeness' seems at first sight to be nothing but an abstract idea (like anima and animus), it is nevertheless empirical in so far as it is anticipated by the psyche in the form of spontaneous or autonomous symbols. These are the quaternity or mandala symbols, which occur not only in the dreams of modern people who have never heard of them, but are widely disseminated in the historical recods of many peoples and many epochs. Their significance as symbols of unity and totality is amply confirmed by history as well as by empirical psychology. What at first looks like an abstract idea stands in reality for something that exists and can be experienced, that demonstrates its a priori presence spontaneously. Wholeness is thus an objective factor that confronts the subject independently of him... Unity and totality stand at the highest point on the scale of objective values because their symbols can no longer be distinguished from the imago Dei. Hence all statements about the God-image apply also to the empirical symbols of totality. Jung, Aion, as quoted in Carl Jung and Thomas Merton check teil 1 oder 2
- You can never come to your self by building a meditation hut on top of Mount Everest; you will only be visited by your own ghosts and that is not individuation: you are all alone with yourself and the self doesn't exist. ~Carl Jung, Zarathustra Seminar, S. 805
- Projections change the world into the replica of one’s own unknown face.... The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow on to others. C. G. Jung, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious
Young people are not ready to face the collective unconscious :
- As soon as we speak of the collective unconscious we find ourselves in a sphere, and concerned with a problem, which is altogether precluded in the practical analysis of young people or of those who have remained infantile too long. Wherever the father and mother imagos have still to be overcome, wherever there is a little bit of life still to be conquered, which is the natural possession of the average man, then we had better make no mention of the collective unconscious and the problem of opposites. But once the parental transferences and the youthful illusions have been mastered, or are at least ripe for mastery, then we must speak of these things. C.G. Jung, Two Essays
- It is indeed no small matter to know one's own guilt and one's own evil, and there is certainly nothing to be gained by losing sight of one's shadow. When we are conscious of our guilt we are in a more favorable position - we can at least hope to change and improve ourselves. Carl Jung, CW 10, paragraph 440
- One does not possess spirituality for oneself or sexuality for oneself; rather one is subject to the laws of spirituality and sexuality..The sexuality of man is more earthly, while the sexuality of woman is more heavenly. The spirituality of man is more heavenly; for it moves in the direction of the greater [towards the Pleroma, the Logos]. On the other hand, the spirituality of woman is more earthly; for it moves in the direction of the smaller [towards differentiation, i.e. relatedness]. C.G. Jung, Seven Sermons to the Dead, Fifth Sermon
- In allem Chaos ist Kosmos und in aller Unordnung geheime Ordnung. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Die Archetypen und das kollektive Unbewusste, Gesammelte Werke – Band 9, Walter, 4. Auflage, 1980
- In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order. Carl Gustav Jung, originally presented at an Eranos conference, 1935, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious, 1934; Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 9, part 1, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1968, S. 32 edition 1981
- Before [individuation] can be taken as a goal, the educational aim of adaptation to the necessary minimum of collective norms must first be attained. If a plant is to unfold its specific nature to the full, it must first be able to grow in the soil in which it is planted. Carl Jung; Definitions, CW 6, paragraph 761
- In science I missed the factor of meaning; and in religion, that of empiricism. Carl Jung, MDR, S. 72
- The true meaning of religion is thus, not simply morality, but morality touched by emotion. Matthew Arnold
- It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of personkind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely. Leo Buscaglia (1924-1998) US American expert on love and human relationships, author,
- When fewer children die, parents have fewer children, since they no longer have to hedge their bets against losing their entire families. So contrary to the worry that saving children's lives would set of a "population bomb," the decline in child mortality has defused it. Steven Pinker, The Better Angels of Our Nature, S. 56
Based on considerable research, poor people are having less children as mortality rates drop.
- The standard explanation of the madness of crowds is ignorance: a mediocre education system has left the populace scientifically illiterate, at the mercy of their cognitive biases, and thus defenseless against airhead celebrities, cable-news gladiators, and other corruptions from popular culture. Steven Pinker, Enlightenment Now. The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress
- We speak not strictly and philosophically when we talk of the combat of reason and of passion. Reason is, and only ought to be, the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office than to serve and obey them. David Hume, A Treatise of Human Nature, 1740, Oxford University Press, 2nd edition 1974
- Die meisten Leute sterben, ohne je gelebt zu haben. Zum Glück bemerken sie es nicht.
Henrik Ibsen ... zitiert in: Aphorismen.de
TRÄUMEN / STERBEN
- About ten days ago, I began to dream […]. There seemed to be death-like stillness about me. I then heard subdued sobs. […] I arrived at the East Room […]. Before me was a catafalque […] on which rested a corpse wrapped in funeral vestments. Around it were stationed soldiers who were acting as guards; and there was a throng of people, some gazing mournfully upon the corpse, whose face was covered, others were weeping pitifully. "Who is dead in the White House?", I demanded […]. The President […]. He was killed by an assassin. "Then came a loud burst of grief from the crowd, which woke me up from my dream. I slept no more that night; and although it was only a dream, I have been strangely annoyed by it ever since." Abraham Lincoln, cited in: W. H. Lamon, Recollections of Abraham Lincoln 1847-1865, Kessinger Publishing, ---
- Neither DNA, nor an other kind of molecule can, by itself, explain life. Lynn Margulis, What is Life?, 2000
- What is done by what is called myself is, I feel, done by something greater then myself. James Clerk Maxwell, on his deathbed, 1879
- How is it possible for conscious states to depend on brain states? How can technicolour phenomenology arise from soggy grey matter? What makes the bodily organ we call the brain so radically different from other bodily organs, say the kidneys – the body parts without a trace of consciousness? How could the aggregation of millions of individual insentient neurons generate subjective awareness? We know that brains are the de facto causal basis for consciousness, but we have, it seems, no understanding whatever, of how this can be so. Colin McGinn, Can we solve the mind/body problem? Mind, July 1989
- All things that have been arranged by nature according to a workmanlike plan appear, both individually and as a whole, as singled out and set in order by Foreknowledge and Reason, which created all according to Number, conceivable to mind only and therefore wholly immaterial; yet real; indeed, the really real, the eternal. Nicomachus (60-120 AD), cited in: Tobias Dantzig, Number. The Language of Science, 4th edition 1954
- The fact is that a priori mathematical considerations can lead to empirically determined physical truths. Rudy Rucker (Rudolf von Bitter Rucker), Infinity and the Mind. The Science and Philosophy of the Infinite, 1982
- Consciousness is not just an epiphenomenon, a strange concomitant of neural activity that we project onto the physical reality. On the contrary, all that we know, including all of our science, is in our consciousness. It is a part, not of the superstructure, but of the foundation. George Wald, secondary source check
- Francis Crick and I brought together chemistry and biology. The next century will bring together biology and psychology. James Watson, 2003
- We live on an island of knowledge surrounded by a sea of ignorance. As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance. Interview with John A. Wheeler, presented by the US American popular science magazine Scientific American, volume 267, 1992
- We know many laws of nature and we hop and expect to discover more. Nobody can foresee the next such law that will be discovered. Nevertheless, there is a structure in laws of nature which we call the laws of invariance. This structure is so far-reaching in some cases that the laws of nature wee guessed on the basis of the postulate that they fit into the invariance structure. Eugene P. Wigner, cited in: Heinz R. Pagels, Perfect Symmetry, 1985
- Galenous has presented us with a fragment (Diels, fragment 135), in which Democritus introduces the intellect having an argument with the senses about what is ‘real’. The former says: 'Ostensibly there is color, ostensibly sweetness, ostensibly bitterness, but actually only atoms and void', to which the senses retort: 'Poor intellect, do you hope to defeat us while from us you borrow your evidence? Your victory is your defeat. Democritus, Deals, Fragment 135
- The essential characteristic of life is homeostasis, the ability to maintain a steady state at more or less constant chemical balance in a changing environment. Homeostasis is the machinery of chemical controls and feedback cycles, which make sure that each molecular species in a cell is produced in the right proportions, not too much, and not too little.
Homeostasis is the preservation of the chemical architecture of a population in local conditions and in the numbers of molecules of various kinds. Genetic information is carried in the architecture and not in the individual components. But we do not know to define architecture of how to quantify homeostasis. Freeman Dyson, Ph.D. (1923-2020) British-born US American theoretical physicist (quantum field theory, solid-state physics, astronomy, nuclear engineering), mathematicianFreeman Dyson, essay Why life is so complicated?, 1985, 1999, 2004
- Teleology is like a mistress one is ashamed to be seen with in public, but one cannot live without.
The world is not only queerer than anyone has imagined, but queerer than anyone can imagine. John B. S. Haldane, cited in: Werner R. Loewenstein, The Touchstone of Life, S. 328, Oxford University Press, New York, 1999
- [T]he map is distinct from the territory. Even if there could exist a cosmic computer so unthinkably powerful that it would be capable of simulating exactly the activity of every atom in the universe, surely, the computer doesn’t actually contain a planet Earth moving in space, any more than the bible contains Adam and Eve? A computer simulation is usually regarded as just a representation, or an image, of reality. How could anybody claim that the activity going on inside an electronic computer could ever create a real world? Paul Charles William Davies, Is the Universe a Computer? The Mind of God – The Scientific Basis for a Rational World, S. 124, 1992
- Where is a height without depth, and how can there be light that throws no shadow?
There is no good that is not opposed by evil. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, section check, paragraph 271, 1928, 1959, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- When you loose everything, what is left for you is almost everything. André Maurois
- When flowing water meets with obstacles on its path, a blockage in its journey, it pauses. It increases in volume and strength, filling up in front of the obstacle and eventually spilling past it....
Do not turn and run, for there is nowhere worthwhile for you to go.
Do not attempt to push ahead into the danger ... emulate the example of the water: Pause and build up your strength until the obstacle no longer represents a blockage. I Ging
- Universal law is for lackeys; context is for kings. Captain Lorca, Star Trek: Discovery
- Our species can only survive if we have obstacles to overcome. You remove those obstacles. Without them to strengthen us, we will weaken and die. James T. Kirk, Metamorphosis
- If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. Gospel of Thomas, verse 70
- We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) US American British poet, playwright, literary critic, source unknown
- The gravitational pull of self-destructive behaviors, choices and incentives is scale-invariant, meaning that we can discern the strange attraction to self-destruction in the entire scale of human experience, from individuals to families to groups to entire societies. Blog Of Two Minds
- phantom pain issue see Apostle Paul, 1 Corinthians 15
- Namely, the most immediate immediacy, in which the core of self-location and being-here still lies, in which at the same time the whole knot of the world-secret is to be found. This is no secret which exists only for insufficient intellect, for example, while the matter [Sache] itself is content which is totally clear or reposing in itself, but it is that real secret which the world-matter is to itself and towards the solution of which it is in fact in process and on the way. Thus the Not-Yet-Conscious in man belongs completely to the Not-Yet-Become, Not-Yet-Brought-Out, Manifested-Out in the world.
Not-Yet-Conscious interacts and reciprocates with Not-Yet-Become, more specifically with what is approaching in history and in the world. And the examination of anticipatory consciousness must fundamentally serve to make comprehensible the actual reflections which now follow, in fact depictions of the wished-for, the anticipated better life, in psychological and material terms. From the anticipatory, therefore, knowledge is to be gained on the basis of an ontology of the Not-Yet. Ernst Bloch, source?
- 1. Emergence
I am. But without possessing myself. So we first come to be.
The am of / am is within. And everything within is wrapped in its own darkness. It must emerge to see itself; to see what it is, and what lies about it. It must grow out of itself if it is to see anything at all: itself among selves like itself, by which (no more in itself) / am becomes we are. Outside that being in itself dawns the world round about us, in which there are men, and below, beside or above them, things. At first they are alien: more or less repel, more or less attract. They are in no way obvious; their acquaintance must be made if they are to be known. The process by which they are known is entirely external; only thus does learning bring experience; only thus, by virtue of what lies without, does the inner self come to know itself. Ernst Bloch, A Philosophy of the Future [Tübinger Einleitung in die Philosophie], volume I, Suhrkamp Verlag, Frankfurt am Main, 1963
- Insecurity and anxiety also motivates us to form and join groups. Being a part of a group relieves us of anxiety because it makes us feel like we are not the only ones who feel insecure about a particular thing. We often form groups with individuals who have similar insecurities. Having similar [unconscious] insecurities cause us to have similar desires from the perspective of the internal conflict model…Thus, the more insecure and anxious we are, the more motivated we are to form and maintain our own groups. Toru Sato, “The Ever-Transcending Spirit: The Psychology of Human Relationships, Consciousness, and Development”
- The safest general characterization of the European philosophical tradition is that it consists of a series of footnotes to Plato. Alfred North Whitehead
- Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. Plato, cited in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
- Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school and the person that dares tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and a fool. Plato (427BC)
- Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. Plato
- No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth. Plato
- Education is teaching our children to desire the right things. Plato (427BC)
Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each. Plato (427BC)
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato (427BC)
A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men. Plato (427BC)
Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato (427BC)
You should not honor men more than truth. Plato (427BC)
There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot. Plato (427BC)
Man is a being in search of meaning. Plato (427BC)
Knowledge becomes evil if the aim be not virtuous. Plato (427BC)
Those who don’t know must learn from those who do. Plato (427BC)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Plato (427BC)
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. Plato (427BC)
There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain. Plato (427BC)
The greatest wealth is to live content with little. Plato (427BC)
The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. Plato (427BC)
The measure of a man is what he does with power. Plato (427BC)
In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. Plato (427BC)
Character is simply habit long continued. Plato (427BC)
Any man may easily do harm, but not every man can do good to another. Plato (427BC)
Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. Plato (427BC)
A house that has a library in it has a soul. Plato (427BC)
The philosopher whose dealings are with divine order himself acquires the characteristics of order and divinity.
At the beginning of the journey to the next world, one’s education and culture can either provide the greatest assistance, or else act as the greatest burden, to the person who has just died. Plato (427BC)
Death is not the worst that can happen to men. Plato (427BC)
To be afraid of death is only another form of thinking that one is wise when one is not; it is to think that one knows what one does not know. No one knows with regard to death whether it is not really the greatest blessing that can happen to man; but people dread it as though they were certain it is the greatest evil. Plato (427BC)
The soul of man is immortal and imperishable. Plato (427BC)
- Until the person is able to abstract and define the idea of the Good, and unless he can run the gauntlet of all objections and is ready to disprove them, not with appeals to opinion, but to absolute truth, never faltering at any step of the argument - unless he can do all this, you would say that he knows neither the idea of the Good nor any other good; he apprehends only shadows, if anything at all, which is given by opinion, not science. ⚡ Plato (427-347 BC) Ancient Greek pre-Christian philosopher, founder of the occidental philosophy, Socratic dialogue The Republic, ~380 BC
- Jede Seele ist unsterblich; denn das Stetsbewegte ist unsterblich. Platon (427-347 v. Chr.) vorchristlicher altgriechischer Philosoph, Begründer der abendländischen Philosophie, Aphorismus
- Do not expect justice where might is right. ⚡ Plato (427-347 BC) Ancient Greek pre-Christian philosopher, founder of the occidental philosophy, source unknown
- Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. ⚡ Plato (427-347 BC) Ancient Greek pre-Christian philosopher, founder of the occidental philosophy,
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. ⚡ Plato (427-347 BC) Ancient Greek pre-Christian philosopher, founder of the occidental philosophy, ...
- Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. ⚡ Plato (427-347 BC) Ancient Greek pre-Christian philosopher, founder of the occidental philosophy
Lit Neurowissenschaft / Seele
Seven L's ) unique human characteristics "quintessentially driven by the right hemisphere": Language, Laudation, Lying, Laughter, Lachrymation, Lyric, Love
Sieber et al, "Study of Control in Humans"
shows the 'real' impact our attitude has on our immune system
see also Dr M Kemeny's presentation "Coping With Stress – The Truth About Psycho Neuro Immunology"
- Intolerance of ambiguity is the mark of an authoritarian personality. Theodor W. Adorno The Authoritarian Personality
- Il est encore plus facile de juger de l'esprit d'un homme par ses questions que par ses réponses.
transl. "It is easier to judge the mind of a man by his questions rather than his answers. Pierre-Marc Gaston, duc de Lévis (1764-1830), Maximes et réflexions sur différents sujets de morale et de politique, "Maxim xviii", Paris, 1808
- I do not particularly like the word 'work.' Human beings are the only animals who have to work, and I think that is the most ridiculous thing in the world. Other animals make their livings by living, but people work like crazy, thinking that they have to in order to stay alive. The bigger the job, the greater the challenge, the more wonderful they think it is. It would be good to give up that way of thinking and live an easy, comfortable life with plenty of free time. I think that the way animals live in the tropics, stepping outside in the morning and evening to see if there is something to eat, and taking a long nap in the afternoon, must be a wonderful life. For human beings, a life of such simplicity would be possible if one worked to produce directly his daily necessities. In such a life, work is not work as people generally think of it, but simply doing what needs to be done. Masanobu Fukuoka (1913-2008) Japanese natural farmer, philosopher, author on re-vegetating deserts, The One-Straw Revolution. An Introduction to Natural Farming (September 1975) NYRB Classics, main edition 2. June 2009
- Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters. Cato the Elder
- Lehrt eure Kinder, was wir unsere Kinder lehrten. Die Erde ist unsere Mutter. Was die Erde befällt, befällt auch die Söhne und Töchter der Erde. Denn das wissen wir: Die Erde gehört nicht dem Menschen – der Mensch gehört zur Erde. Alles ist miteinander verbunden wie das Blut, das eine Familie vereint. Chief Noah Seattle (1786-1866) Häuptling der Suquamish- und Duwamish-Indianer, die an der nordwestlichen Pazifikküste der Schildkröteninsel lebten, zitiert in: Aphorismen.de
- Mancher wird niemals Mensch, bleibt Frosch, bleibt Eidechse, bleibt Ameise. Mancher ist oben Mensch und unten Fisch. Aber jeder ist ein Wurf der Natur nach dem Menschen hin. Und allen sind die Herkünfte gemeinsam, die Mütter, wir alle kommen aus demselben Schlunde; aber jeder strebt, ein Versuch und Wurf aus den Tiefen, seinem eigenen Ziel zu. Wir können einander verstehen; aber deuten kann jeder nur sich selbst.
Hermann Hesse, Demian. Die Geschichte von Emil Sinclairs Jugend, zitiert in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
Es ist der alte, ungleiche Kampf zwischen Kritik und Schöpfung, Wissenschaft und Kunst, wobei jene immer recht hat, ohne daß jemand damit gedient wäre, diese aber immer wieder den Samen des Glaubens, der Liebe, des Trostes und der Schönheit und Ewigkeitsahnung hinauswirft und immer wieder guten Boden findet. Denn das Leben ist stärker als der Tod und der Glaube ist mächtiger als der Zweifel. Hermann Hesse
- Wisdom is not communicable. The wisdom which a wise man tries to communicate always sounds foolish. [...] Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it. Hermann Hesse (1877-1962) German-born Swiss poet, novelist
- He serenely contemplated the stream of the river; but he never liked a water as much as this one, he had never heard so loud and beautiful the voice and the meaning of water passing through. It seemed to him that the river had something special to tell him, something he didn't know yet, something he was waiting for... Hermann Hesse (1877-1962) German-born Swiss poet, novelist
- Ich rede kein Scheiß Leute, ihr müsst mir schon glauben. Cordula Stratmann, Komikerin
- Upon women falls the task not only of throwing off their own economic dependence, but of rescuing from the like thraldom the deepest realities of which they were the first mothers. Robert Briffault, The Mothers,
- The person who is brutally honest enjoys the brutality quite as much as the honesty. Possibly more. Richard J. Needham
- Until the person is able to abstract and define the idea of the Good, and unless he can run the gauntlet of all objections and is ready to disprove them, not with appeals to opinion, but to absolute truth, never faltering at any step of the argument-unless he can do all this, you would say that he knows neither the idea of the Good nor any other good; he apprehends only shadows, if anything at all, which is given by opinion, not science. Plato, Republic
- The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, autobiography Memories, Dreams, Reflections, S. 154, Fontana Press, 1961, reissued edition 6. March 1995
- If the motif of the mandala is an archetype it ought to be a collective phenomenon, i.e., theoretically it should appear in everyone.
In practice, however, it is to be met with in distinct form in relatively few cases, though this does not prevent it from functioning as a concealed pole round which everything ultimately revolves.
In the last analysis every life is the realization of a whole, that is, of a self, for which reason this realization can also be called “individuation".
All life is bound to individual carriers who realize it, and it is simply inconceivable without them.
But every carrier is charged with an individual destiny and destination, and the realization of these alone makes sense of life.
True, the “sense” is often something that could just as well be called “nonsense,” for there is a certain income – mensurability between the mystery of existence and human understanding.
"Sense" and "nonsense" are merely man-made labels which serve to give us a reasonably valid sense of direction. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Psychology and Alchemy – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 12, 1944, S. 222, Goodreads Quotable Quote CHECK, Routledge, London, 2nd edition 1968; cited in:
- All life is bound to individual carriers who realize it, and it is simply inconceivable without them. But every carrier is charged with an individual destiny and destination, and the realization of these alone makes sense of life.
- When one tries desperately to be good and wonderful and perfect, then all the more the shadow develops a deﬁnite will to be black and evil and destructive. People cannot see that; they are always striving to be marvellous, and then they discover that terrible destructive things happen which they cannot understand, and they either deny that such facts have anything to do with them, or if they admit them, they take them for natural aﬄictions, or they try to minimize them and to shift the responsibility elsewhere. The fact is that if one tries beyond one's capacity to be perfect, the shadow descends into hell and becomes the devil. For it is just as sinful from the standpoint of nature and of truth to be above oneself as to be below oneself. It is surely not the divine will in man that he should be something which he is not, for when one looks into nature, one sees that it is most deﬁnitely the divine will that everything should be what it is. quelle% Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Visions Seminars, Vol. 1, S. 569, Spring Publications, United States, January 1976
check welcher Band
- Only those people who can really touch bottom can be human. Therefore Meister Eckhart says that one should not repent too much of one’s sins because it might keep one away from grace. One is only confronted with the spiritual experience when one is absolutely human. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Visions Seminars, Vol. 1, S. 394, Spring Publications, United States, January 1976 check welcher Band
- It is tremendously important that people should be able to accept themselves; otherwise the will of God cannot be lived. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Visions Seminars, Vol. 1, S. 391, Spring Publications, United States, January 1976 check welcher Band check ob Seitenzahl stimmt
- When you accept the fact of your inferiority, it lives with you; you are it too, but not exclusively. You are not only white, one part is black, but both make the whole man. It is not wiping out the white substance when you accept the black – on the contrary; it is only when you can't that things go wrong, when there is nothing but white and nothing but black. That is simply neurotic. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Visions Seminars, Vol. 1, S. 391, Spring Publications, United States, January 1976 check ob Seitenzahl stimmt
- We must read the Bible or we shall not understand psychology. Our psychology, whole lives, our language and imagery are built upon the Bible. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Visions Seminars, Vol. 1, S. 156, Spring Publications, United States, January 1976 check welcher Band check
- Withdrawal of projections is obviously a truth whose validity is only of limited application. It is pretty certain that they can be withdrawn only to the extent that one is conscious. How far a man can become conscious nobody knows. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, S. 504-506, reissued edition 20. May 1976
- For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction. Lord Byron, The Occult University Library
- Emptiness constantly falls within our reach. It is always with us, and conditions all our knowledge, all our deeds and is our life itself. It is only when we attempt to pick it up and hold it forth as something before our eyes that it eludes us, frustrates all our efforts and vanishes like vapor. Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki, Zen Doctrine Of No Mind, 1949, Weiser Books, 1. August 1991
- Poetry heals the wounds inflicted by reason. Novalis
- History is the lie commonly agreed upon. Voltaire
- Yes, even I the sarcastic critic of all those who vainly explain the world had to remind myself that the world cannot just be explained, it must be grasped and understood as well. It is not enough to impose one's own words on it, but one must also listen to the polyphony of often-contradictory messages the world sends out and try to penetrate their meaning. It is not enough to describe, in scientific terms, the mechanics of things and events; their spirit must be personally perceived and experienced. One cannot merely follow the timetable we have set for our influence on the world; we must also honour and respect the infinitely more complex timetable the world has set for itself. That timetable is the sum of the thousands of independent timetables of an infinite number of natural, historical and human actions. Vaclav Havel, Paris, 1992
- The more closed your network, the more you hear the same ideas, while the more open your network, the more exposed you are to new ideas. Whitney Johnson, US American expert on disruptive innovation and personal disruption, speaker
- Be you, be seen, belong. Brené Brown, Ph.D., LMSW (*1965) US American shame, vulnerability, empathy researcher, Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, public speaker, author, aphorism
- Make no mistake, not paying attention because you're not the one being harassed [...] is the definition of privilege. Brené Brown, Ph.D., LMSW (*1965) US American shame, vulnerability, empathy researcher, Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, public speaker, author, source unknown
- The Lucifer legend is in no sense an absurd fairytale; like the story of the serpent in the Garden of Eden, it is a “therapeutic” myth.
We naturally boggle at the thought that good and evil are both contained in God, and we think God could not possibly want such a thing. Carl Jung, CW 11, Para 291
- As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being. Carl G. Jung, shared The Occult University Library
- The ancients called the saving word the Logos, an expression of divine reason. So much unreason / was in man that he needed reason to be saved.
If one waits long enough, one sees how the Gods all change into serpents and underworld dragons in the end.
This is also the fate of the Logos: in the end it poisons us all.
In time, we were all poisoned, but unknowingly we kept the One, the Powerful One, the eternal wanderer in us away from the poison.
We spread poison and paralysis around us in that we want to educate all the world around us into reason. Carl Jung, The Red Book, S. 280,
- After death on the cross Christ went into the underworld and became Hell. So he took on the form of the An- tichrist, the dragon. The image of the Antichrist, which has come down to us from the ancients, announces the new God, whose coming the ancients had foreseen. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 242
- Christ himself compared himself to a serpent, and his hellish brother, the Antichrist, is the old dragon himself. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 318
- If one waits long enough, one sees how the Gods all change into serpents and underworld dragons in the end. This is also the fate of the Logos: in the end it poisons us all. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 280
- Many have wanted to get help for their sick God and were then devoured by the serpents and dragons lurking on the way to the land of the sun. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 283
- Birth is diﬃcult, but a thousand times more diﬃcult is the hellish afterbirth. All the dragons and monstrous serpents of eternal emptiness follow behind the divine son. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 287
- More especially the threat to one's inmost self from dragons and serpents points to the danger of the newly acquired consciousness being swallowed up again by the instinctive psyche, the unconscious. Carl Jung; CW 9i, paragraph 282,
- Water is the commonest symbol for the unconscious.
The lake in the valley is the unconscious, which lies, as it were, underneath consciousness, so that it is often referred to as the ‘subconscious,’ usually with the pejorative connotation of an inferior consciousness.
Water is the 'valley spirit,' the water dragon of Tao, whose nature resembles water- a yang in the yin, there- fore, water means spirit that has become unconscious. Carl Jung, CW 9i, paragraph 40
- More especially the threat to one’s inmost self from dragons and serpents points to the danger of the newly acquired consciousness being swallowed up again by the instinctive psyche, the unconscious. Carl Jung; CW 9i; paragraph 282
- Nature gives itself pleasure, or eats itself out of sheer love, so to speak. Nature is then represented as an undivided being, a dragon or a snake biting its own tail, eating itself up from the tail end. Carl Jung, Modern Psychology, S. 42,
- Spirituality conceives and embraces. It is womanlike and therefore we call it MATER COELESTIS, the celestial mother. Sexuality engenders and creates. It is manlike, and therefore we call it PHALLOS, the earthly father. The sexuality of man is more earthly, that of woman is more spiritual. The spirituality of man is more heavenly, it moves toward the greater. Carl Jung, Liber Novus, S. 353
- If our religion is based on salvation, our chief emotions will be fear and trembling. If our religion is based on wonder, our chief emotion will be gratitude. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology author,
- Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment! Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, paragraph 652, S. 344, 1928, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- The individual who is not anchored in God can offer no resistance on his own resources to the physical and moral blandishments of the world. For this he needs the evidence of inner, transcendent experience which alone can protect him from the otherwise inevitable submersion in the mass. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, paragraph unknown, S. 258, 1928, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
► Jung quotes Carl Jung on "Sex" "Sexuality – Anthology", presented by Lewis Lafontaine, 8. May 2017
- But when an educated Hindu talks to you about the lingam, you will hear things we Westerners would never connect with the penis. You may even find it most difficult to guess what he actually means by this term, and you will naturally conclude that the lingam symbolizes a good many things. It is certainly not an obscene allusion; nor is the cross a mere sign for death but a symbol for a great many other ideas. Much, therefore, depends on the maturity of the dreamer who produces such an image. Jung, CW18, paragraph 572
- Often we are led to a wall, it is too high, we cannot get over it and we stand there and stare at it. Rationalism says, "There is no getting over it, just go away." Yet natural development has led the patient up to an almost impossible situation to show him that this is the end of his rational solutions. It is meant that he should get there, and perhaps stay there, make roots and grow like a tree; in time overcome the obstacle, grow over the wall. There are things [...] that cannot be answered today [...] you should stay there and grow, and in six weeks or a year you have grown over it [...] the way of a tree. This is against rationalism and the impatience of the animal man.
The tree stands still and grows and makes roots, and eventually overgrows the obstacle. C.G. Jung, Dream Seminars, 5 June 1929
- No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. Carl Jung, CW 9ii, S. 43,
- The educated man tries to repress the inferior man in himself, not realizing that by so doing he forces the latter into revolt. Carl Jung, CW 11, paragraph 136
- I am always profoundly impressed by the riches of Greek mythology, which have hitherto been presented so paltrily. Carl Jung, Letters, volume I, S. 376
- A variety of forms is revealed through the realization of the self. The self is dissolved into many egos. When the self has become conscious it leads to "participation mystique." Carl Jung, Conversations with C.G. Jung, S. 36,
Fahrplan für Europa
- Wir können eine politische Union [in Europe] nur erreichen, wenn wir eine Krise haben. Interview mit Wolfgang Schäuble, Finanzminister, The New York Times, 18. November 2011
sh. Zitat "richtig große Krise" für NWO David Rockefeller
- Animals don't behave like men,' he said. 'If they have to fight, they fight; and if they have to kill they kill. But they don't sit down and set their wits to work to devise ways of spoiling other creatures' lives and hurting them. They have dignity and animality. Richard Adams
- Jeder ist an allem schuld. Aber wenn jeder das wüsste, hätten wir das Paradies auf Erden. Fjodor Dostojewski
- A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he take it ill to be railed at by a man in fever. Just so should a wise man treat all mankind, as a physician does his patient, and look upon them only as sick and extravagant. Seneca the Younger (~1/4-65 AD) Roman Stoic philosopher, statesman, nature researcher, dramatist, humorist, ...
- Der Kapitalismus in der Krise wird aufrechterhalten mit den terroristischen Mitteln des Faschismus. Deshalb soll vom Faschismus schweigen, wer nicht auch vom Kapitalismus reden will. Max Horkheimer, deutscher Sozialphilosoph
- Die herrschende Elite wird zu ihrem eigenen Schutz Privatarmeen unterhalten. Um ihre Herrschaft zu sichern, werden diese Eliten fruehzeitig den totalen Ueberwachungsstaat schaffen und eine weltweite Diktatur errichten. Die ergebenen Handlanger dieses Geldadels werden korrupte Politiker sein. Die Kapitalwelt fördert einen noch nie dagewesenen Faschismus. Zum Zweck der Machterhaltung wird man die Weltbevölkerung auf ein Minimum reduzieren. Dies geschieht mittels kuenstlich erzeugter Krankheiten. Hierbei werden Bio-Waffen als Seuchen deklariert, aber auch mittels gezielter Hungersnöte und Kriege. Die Menschheit wird nach dem Niedergang des Kommunismus ein skrupelloses und menschenverachtendes System erleben, wie es die Welt noch nie erlebt hat. Das System, welches fuer diese Verbrechen verantwortlich sein wird, heisst, unkontrollierter Kapitalismus. CARL FRIEDRICH VON WEIZSÄCKER (1912-2007) deutscher Physiker, Philosoph, Friedensforscher, Der bedrohte Friede,
- Der Faschismus war nicht bloß die Verschwörung, die er auch war, sondern entsprang einer mächtigen gesellschaftlichen Entwicklungstendenz. Die Sprache gewährt ihm Asyl; in ihr äußert das fortschwelende Unheil sich so, als wäre es das Heil. Günter Amendt
- Love is sweeter than life
Sweeter than honey and the honey comb
And does not shirk from any agony
For those it loves.
Love is the golden child of knowledge
Lord, fill me with eternal love.
Isaac of Nineveh
- Hatred is just fear dressed up in riot gear. It’s a simple emotion. Truth riles hatred into a frenzy because it’s complex, and hatred can’t compute. Truth is the best weapon because it’s not a weapon at all – weapons destroy, but truth creates. Truth walks right along behind hatred, exchanging land mines for oak trees and smiling all the way. It’s an artisan extending a hand to a mercenary, saying, ‘Come, friend; there are other worlds than these. Haley Elkins
- The path to Salvation is as narrow and as difficult to walk as a razor's edge. W. Somerset Maugham
I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me,
And what can be the use of him is more than I can see.
He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head;
And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed.
The funniest thing about him is the way he likes to grow –
Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow;
For he sometimes shoots up taller like an india-rubber ball,
And he sometimes gets so little that there's none of him at all.
He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play,
And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way.
He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see;
I'd think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me!
One morning, very early, before the sun was up,
I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup;
But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head,
Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed.
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment – that which they cannot anticipate. Sun Tzu, The Art of War
- Es war ein (Jesuiten-)Priester, Pater Stämpfle, nicht Hitler, der in Wirklichkeit Mein Kampf schrieb. Leo H. Lehmann, US-amerikanischer Historiker, 1942
- A man must first of all understand certain things. He has thousands of false ideas and false conceptions, chiefly about himself, and he must get rid of some of them before beginning to acquire anything new. Otherwise the new will be built on a wrong foundation and the result will be worse than before. To speak the truth is the most difficult thing in the world; one must study a great deal and for a long time in order to speak the truth. The wish alone is not enough. To speak the truth one must know what the truth is and what a lie is, and first of all in oneself. And this nobody wants to know. ⚡ George Ivanovich Gurdjieff (1866-1949) Greek Armenian metaphysician, composer, choreograph, spiritual teacher of the "Fourth Way", writer, source unknown
- The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear. It is even difficult to imagine all the horror of this slavery. We do not understand what people are losing. But in order to understand the cause of this slavery it is enough to see how people live, what constitutes the aim of their existence, the object of their desires, passions, and aspirations, of what they think, of what they talk, what they serve and what they worship. ⚡ Gurdjieff, In Search of the Miraculous
LÜGEN -- GURDJIEFF
- In order to understand the interrelation of truth and falsehood in life, a man must understand falsehood in himself, the constant incessant lies he tells himself. ⚡ George Ivanovich Gurdjieff (1866-1949) Greek Armenian metaphysician, composer, choreograph, spiritual teacher of the "Fourth Way", writer, source unknown
- Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." The Cassiopaeans
- I find that when people are truly searching to understand, they can find the right sources, especially in this information age. Likewise, when people are confronted with an uncomfortable reality that jars an existing belief, they can turn around and find what they need to prove that they were right all along. ⚡ Laura Knight-Jadczyk (*1952) US American alternative multidisciplinary researcher, medium, editor, author, source unknown
- Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief. Frantz Fanon
- An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Mohandas Karamchand Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) Indian Hindu sage, spiritual activist leader, humanitarian, lawyer, nonviolent freedom fighter, source unknown
- This God whom we seek to realize is Truth. Or to put it in another way Truth is God. This Truth is not merely the truth we are expected to speak. It is That which alone is, which constitutes the stuff of which all things are made, which subsists by virtue of its own power, which is not supported by anything else but supports everything that exists. Truth alone is eternal, everything else is momentary. Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi, "Ashram Observances in Action", p 36-37, translated from the original Gujarati by Valji Govindji Desai, Navajivan Publishing House, Ahmedabad, India, 1955 Gandhi Memorial Center, 9. January 2015
IRRTUM von J. Nusch (umschreiben)
"Die Erde ist eine Scheibe." Irrtum!
Christoph Columbus wurde prophezeit, er werde ans Ende der Welt segeln und abstürzen. Im Grunde war diese Auffassung aber nur ein Spaß, den sich der Satiriker Washington Irving erlaubte und der sich dann verselbständigte.
"Die Konturen des Schädels geben Auskunft über den Charakter eines Menschen." Irrtum!
Die Phrenologie erlebte ihre Blütezeit um 1800. Der Vater dieser Pseudowissenschaft, der Arzt Franz Joseph Gall, glaubte, dass sich das menschliche Gehirn aus 27 Teilen zusammensetzt. Diese Teile – so meinte er – würden sich je nach Benutzung ausdehnen und den Schädel formen. Diebe, Mörder und Kriminelle hätten deshalb eine bestimmte Gesichtsform.
"Kokain und Heroin helfen bei zahlreichen Beschwerden." Irrtum!
Die ärztliche Zunft des 19. Jahrhunderte bejubelte Kokain und Heroin als Allheilmittel – verkennend, dass die Drogen lebensbedrohlich für alle sind, die sie herstellen, vertreiben und konsumieren.
- Gewaltlosigkeit bedeutet keineswegs Ablehnung jeglicher Konfrontation mit dem Bösen. Sie ist meiner Auffassung nach im Gegenteil eine Form eines sehr aktiven Kampfes - echter als der gewalttätige Gegenschlag, dessen Wesen im Grunde die Vermehrung der Boshaftigkeit ist. Mohandas Karamchand Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) indischer Weiser, spiritueller Führer der indischen Unabhängigkeitsbewegung, Menschenrechtsanwalt, gewaltloser Widerstandskämpfer zur Durchsetzung politischer Ziele, humanistischer Weiser, asketischer Morallehrer, Pazifist, Publizist, Richard Attenborough, Herausgeber "Ausgewählte Texte",
- Wer sich der Gewaltlosigkeit verschreibt, der muss die Bereitschaft zu Opfern höchster Ordnung kultivieren, um sich von der Furcht zu befreien. Er sorgt sich nicht darum, sein Land, sein Vermögen, sein Leben zu verlieren. Er kennt nur eine Furcht, die vor Gott. Denn wer nicht seine ganze Furcht überwunden hat, der wird die Gewaltlosigkeit niemals in Vollkommenheit praktizieren können. Mohandas Karamchand Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) indischer Weiser, spiritueller Führer der indischen Unabhängigkeitsbewegung, Menschenrechtsanwalt, gewaltloser Widerstandskämpfer zur Durchsetzung politischer Ziele, humanistischer Weiser, asketischer Morallehrer, Pazifist, Publizist, Richard Attenborough, Herausgeber "Ausgewählte Texte",
WIRKLICHKEIT -- MINDERHEITEN - ERSCHEINUNGEN
- For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are. Niccolò Machiavelli [LoC 225, works LoC 440] (1469-1527) Italian civil servant of the Florentine Republic, humanist, historian, diplomat, political philosopher, founder of modern political science, writer
- Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm. But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it.
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves. T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) US American British poet, playwright, literary critic, source unknown
- There is an almost sensual longing for communion with others who have a larger vision. The immense fulfillment of the friendships between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality almost impossible to describe. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin [LoC 450/500] (1881-1955) French philosopher, Jesuit priest, trained paleontologist, trained geologist
the red sky before sunrise
over the fields of time.
You are the cock’s crow when night is done,
you are the dew and the bells of matins,
maiden, stranger, mother, death.
You create yourself in ever-changing shapes
that rise from the stuff of our days-- -
unsung, unmourned, undescribed,
like a forest we never knew.
You are the deep innerness of all things,
the last word that can never be spoken.
To each of us you reveal yourself differently:
to the ship as coastline, to the shore as a ship.
~ Rainer Maria Rilke, Love Poems to God II, 22
Herr, es ist Zeit. Der Sommer war sehr groß.
Leg deinen Schatten auf die Sonnenuhren,
und auf den Fluren lass die Winde los.
Befiehl den letzten Früchten, voll zu sein;
gib ihnen noch zwei südlichere Tage,
dränge sie zur Vollendung hin, und jage
die letzte Süße in den schweren Wein.
Wer jetzt kein Haus hat, baut sich keines mehr.
Wer jetzt allein ist, wird es lange bleiben,
wird wachen, lesen, lange Briefe schreiben
und wird in den Alleen hin und her
unruhig wandern, wenn die Blätter treiben.
Rainer Maria Rilke, 21.9.1902, Paris
- Do you wish to know God? Learn first to know yourself. Abba Evagrius the Monk
Evagrius Ponticus [Euagrios Pontikos] [Wüstenvater] (345-399) ägyptischer christlicher Mönch, Asket, Schriftsteller, Redner
- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti (1895-1986) Indian spiritual teacher, declined member of the Theosophical Society, philosopher, author
- Monika Gerhardus, deutsche Heilpraktikerin, Leber ist gleich Leben, PDF, UDH Baden-Württemberg, Dreluso, Stuttgart 2018
- Denn dass der Mensch redet und verstehet, das kommt nicht aus den Sternen und Elementen, sonst könntens andere Creaturen auch: Es kommt dem Menschen aus dem eingeleibten, geformten Worte Gottes her. Jacob Böhme (1575 – 1624), Mysterium Magnum, 36, 85, 1623
- Solitude is the place of purification. Martin Buber (1878-1965)
- Du kannst Dein Leben nicht verlängern – nur vertiefen. Nicht dem Leben mehr Jahre, aber den Jahren mehr Leben geben. Zähle das Leben nicht nach Tagen und Jahren. Zähle die Stunden, da der Engel Dich berührte. Martin Buber (1878-1965)
- In meiner Erfahrung verhält es sich so, daß ich, wenn ich der Wirklichkeit eines Menschen nahe komme, sie als eine polare Wirklichkeit erlebe. Ich würde sagen, wenn ich ihn tiefer und umfassender verstehe, sehe ich auch, wie das Gute und das Schlechte? in ihm voneinander abhängen und miteinander verbunden sind. Diese Polarität besitzt oft keinerlei Richtung, sie ist ein chaotischer Zustand. Dem können wir etwas Kosmisches verleihen. Wir können helfen – möglicherweise einfach dadurch, dass wir ihm helfen, die Beziehung der Pole zueinander zu verändern. Damit geben wir der Sache eine Ordnung, eine Form. Martin Buber (1878-1965) geboren 8. Februar, Wassermann
- Wir sind alle Engel mit nur einem Flügel. Um fliegen zu können, müssen wir einander umarmen. Luciano De Crescenzo (1928-2019) italienischer Filmregisseur, Schriftsteller
- Erfahrung heißt gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht machen. Kurt Tucholsky
- There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning. Jiddu Krishnamurti (1895-1986) Indian spiritual teacher, declined member of the Theosophical Society, philosopher, author
Soziologie – Okkulte Forschung
- If the masses started to accept UFOs, it would profoundly affect their attitude towards life, politics, everything. It would threaten the status quo. Whenever people come to realize that there are larger considerations than their own petty lives, they are ripe to make radical changes on a personal level, which would eventually lead to a political revolution in society as a whole. John Lennon (1940-1980) English musician, singer-songwriter, founding member of the British music band The Beatles
- Immer die Wahrheit sagen, bringt einem wahrscheinlich nicht viele Freunde, aber dafür die richtigen. John Lennon
- Those conspiracies that are too incredible to be believed, are by the same right, those which most often succeed. Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity. ⚡ Herbert 'Marshall' McLuhan (1911-1980) Canadian professor of English literature, literary critic, scholar, educator, philosopher, communication theorist, rhetorician
- When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do. William Blake (1757-1827) English painter, engraver, illustrator, poet
THE GARDEN OF LOVE
I laid me down upon a bank,
Where Love lay sleeping;
I heard among the rushes dank
Then I went to the heath and the wild,
To the thistles and thorns of the waste;
And they told me how they were beguiled,
Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.
I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.
And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And 'Thou shalt not' writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.
And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires.
berührender Text von William Blake (1757-1827) English painter, engraver, illustrator, poet
Gesungen Martha Redbone
- Insofern die unwiderlegbare Methode des Wissens das Experiment ist, muss die unwiderlegbare Fähigkeit des Wissens die Fähigkeit des Erfahren-Könnens sein. Dies ist die Fähigkeit die ich abhandle. William Blake (1757-1827)
- The Truth is not Arbitrary or a Matter of Opinion, but can be Investigated,
and Those who Earnestly Search for the Truth will Find It. The Truth is
Hidden to the Blind, but he who has the Mental Eye Sees the Truth. Buddha [LoC 1000] (563-483 BC) Indian Avatar, teacher of enlightenment, central figure of Buddhism, The Three Personalities of Buddha, XCVIII
- It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. Dresden James
- Frodo: I wish it need not have happened in my time.
Gandalf: “So do I, and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973) English professor of philology, poet, writer, The Lord of the Rings 3 volumes (1937-1949), Allen & Unwin, United Kingdom, 29. July 1954, 11. November 1954, 20. October 1955
- Ich habe den größten Teil meines Lebens […] auf das Studium germanischer Belange verwendet (in jenem allgemeinen Sinne, der auch England und Skandinavien umfasst). In dem germanischen Ideal steckt mehr an Kraft (und Wahrheit), als die Unwissenden meinen.
J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973), Briefe https://t.me/FantastischeGeschichteDeutsch
- Dieser edle nordische Geist, die höchste Gabe Europas – es ist ein Geist, den ich immer von ganzem Herzen geliebt und versucht habe, ihn in seinem wahrhaftigen Licht darzustellen. J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973), Brief an seinen Sohn Michael, 9. Juni 1941
Der Baum Yggdrasil wird nicht über die Baumkrone genährt, sondern an den Wurzeln. Und die Wahrheit verbirgt sich in einem schrecklichen Gewand, in der vieles unglaublich erscheint und es zur Lösung einen Glaubensakt benötigt.
- Nichtsein ist nicht. Es gibt nur ein SEIN wechselnd zwischen Leben und Tod. Permides
Alchemie -- Freundschaft -- mediocrity
According to the Great Work, a friend is one in which you support and encourage the other's expansion in either the mind or the spirit. Otherwise they are people you are sentimentally attached to it because they would eat cinnamon bun with you. And they will say 'hee, hee, hee' aren't we having fun". Drug addicts do the same thing. Drug addicts want to be around people who will support them and be away from real friends. Do you know why? Because it feels good. To be a memeber of a mystery school can be catastrophic to the ego and to the ego's habits and to the propensity for mediocrity. No one ever cried striving for excellence. They only cried when their mediocrity was taken away from them and pointed out to them. Jerhoam
- Between what is said and not meant and what is meant and not said most of Love is lost. Khalil Gibran (1883-1931) Lebanese US American painter, philosopher, poet, writer
- Fortschritt besteht nicht in der Verbesserung dessen, was war, sondern in der Ausrichtung auf das, was sein wird. Khalil Gibran
- Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. George Bernard Shaw [Work LoC 400] (1856-1950) Irish politician, pacifist, satirist, dramatist, Nobel laureate in literature, 1925, source unknown
- Ignorance lies at the bottom of all human knowledge, and the deeper we penetrate, the nearer we arrive unto it. Charles Caleb Colton, English cleric, collector, writer
- Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. George Bernard Shaw [Work LoC 400] (1856-1950) Irish politician, pacifist, satirist, dramatist, Nobel laureate in literature, 1925, source unknown
- The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who don't have it. George Bernard Shaw [Work LoC 400] (1856-1950) Irish politician, pacifist, satirist, dramatist, Nobel laureate in literature, 1925, source unknown
- If a man gives way to all his desires, or panders to them, there will be no inner struggle in him, no 'friction,' no fire. But if, for the sake of attaining a definite aim, he struggles with the desires that hinder him, he will then create a fire which will gradually transform his inner world into a single whole.
- Two things can get people to make efforts: if people want to get something, or if they want to get rid of something. Only, in ordinary conditions, without knowledge, people do not know what they can get rid of or what they can gain. Peter D. Ouspensky (1878-1947) Russian esotericist, student of ⚡ George Ivanovich Gurdjieff, source unknown
- Development cannot begin on the basis of lying to oneself, or deceiving oneself. Man must know what he has and what he has not. It means that he must realize that he does not possess the qualities […] which he ascribes to himself; that is, capacity to do, individuality, or unity, permanent Ego, and in addition Consciousness and Will. It is necessary for man to know this, because as long as he believes that he possesses these qualities he will not make the right effort to acquire them, exactly as a man will not buy costly things and pay a high price for them, if he thinks that he already possesses them. Peter D. Ouspensky (1878-1947) Russian esotericist, student of ⚡ George Ivanovich Gurdjieff, The Psychology of Man's Possible Evolution,
- To be hopeful? in bad times is not just foolishly romantic, it is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness – and if we do act, in however small a way, we don't have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now, as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself, a marvelous victory. Howard Zinn, Ph.D. (1922-2010) US American professor of political science, Boston University (1964-1988), progressive historian, social activist, playwright, author,
ORWELL V/S HUXLEY
- In Huxley's vision, no Big Brother is required to deprive people of their autonomy, maturity and history. As he saw it, people will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think.
What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism.
Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy.
As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us.
~ Neil Postman
- Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don't know because we don't want to know. ⚡ Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) English US American visionary humanist, pacifist, counterculture hero, poet, essayist, writer on parapsychology and philosophical mysticism
- In spiritual matters, knowledge is dependent upon being; as we are, so we know. ⚡ Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) English US American visionary humanist, pacifist, counterculture hero, poet, essayist, writer on parapsychology and philosophical mysticism
- The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him, the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. ⚡ Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) English US American visionary humanist, pacifist, counterculture hero, poet, essayist, writer on parapsychology and philosophical mysticism
- Are you willing to be sponged out, erased, cancelled, made nothing? Are you willing to be made nothing? Dipped into oblivion? If not, you will never really change. D. H. Lawrence (1885-1930) English literary critic, painter, poet, playwright, essayist, novelist
Aldous Huxley's homosexual lover
- I am beginning to realize that ‘sanity’ is no longer a value or an end in itself. The 'sanity' of modern man as about as useful to him as the huge bulk and muscles of the dinosaur. If he were a little less sane, a little more doubtful, a little more aware of his absurdities and contradictions, perhaps there might be a possibility of his survival. But if he is sane, too sane […] perhaps we must say that in a society like ours the worst insanity is to be totally without anxiety, totally 'sane.' Thomas Merton (1915-1968) Anglo-American Catholic Trappist monk, mystic student of comparative religion, social activist, poet, writer, Raids on the Unspeakable, New Directions, 8th edition 17. January 1966
- An archetype is a thing unto itself and represents the thing as a whole. Marie-Louise von Franz
"Question: How does that differ from intuition?
Dr. von Franz: Intuition can be 50% right and 50% wrong. Jung uses a marvellous simile about intuitive people. He says they either hit the nail on the head, hit the bull's eye without any reflection, or shoot away into the woods twenty kilometres on the other side. That is why they should develop another function, because they can sometimes just look at the situation and know all about it, but sometimes they are completely wrong.
It is better not to trust intuition all the time, for it may be blurred by projection. If the intuitive is not involved with the shadow, or the animus or anima, he has a fantastic way of hitting the mark. But if the shadow or animus or anima comes in, if projection gets in, then the same intuitive can still swear he knows the thing is so-and-so, for he thinks he can trust his intuition, but it is all objectively wrong he is shooting into the woods. So intuition is a 50-50 business; it is a function, and like all functions is only sometimes right. But the instinctive truth is a manifestation of the Self and has nothing to do with a function. It is something which operates in every human being, a discreetly quick word which the Self whispers in your ear and which generally you are too slow to catch or you, yourself, talk too much and then "it" cannot be heard." Marie-Louise von Franz, Excerpt from Introduction to Alchemy
- My God, these Feeling types! ... Sensitive people are just tyrannical people – everybody else has to adapt to them. Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz (1915-1998) Swiss Jungian psychologist, scholar, author,
- I live in my deepest hell, and from there I cannot fall any further. C G Jung, Jung’s response when asked how he could live with the knowledge he had recorded in the Book of Job, cited in: Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz (1915-1998) Swiss Jungian psychologist, scholar, author, C. G. Jung. His Myth in Our Time, 1972, S. 174, Hodder & Stoughton, 1. March 1976
- Jung often maintained that if one had in himself only 3 percent of all the evil one sees in the other fellow or projects onto him, and the other fellow possessed in fact the other 97 percent, it would still be wiser to look one's own 3 percent in the eye, because, as is well known, it is only in oneself that one can change anything, almost never in others. Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz (1915-1998) Swiss Jungian psychologist, scholar, author, Projection and Recollection in Jungian Psychology. Reflections of the Soul, 1980, S. 27-28, Court Publishing Company, reprint edition 19. December 1985
- The contemporary division of society into a "right" wing and a "left" wing is nothing but a neurotic dissociation, reflecting on the world stage what is happening in the individual modern man: a division within himself, which causes the shadow that is, what is unacceptable to consciousness to be projected onto an opponent, while he identifies with a fictitious self-image and with the abstract picture of the world offered by scientific rationalism, which leads to a constantly greater loss of instinct and especially to the loss of caritas, the love of one's neighbor so sorely needed in the contemporary world. Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz (1915-1998) Swiss Jungian psychologist, scholar, C. G. Jung. His Myth in Our Time, 1972, S. 265, Hodder & Stoughton, 1. March 1976
- The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church. Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521)
- Lucifer represents [...] Life [...] Thought [...] Progress [...] Civilization [...] Liberty [...] Independence [...] Lucifer is the Logos [...] the Serpent, the Savior. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) Russian-German occultist, spiritualist medium, 32° co-Freemason, cofounder of the Theosophical Society, 1875, author, The Secret Doctrine. The Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Philosophy, Volume 2, S. 171, 225, 255, Theosophical University Press, 1888
- It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God.
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)
- The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time [...]. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time. page 539
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) Russian-German occultist, spiritualist medium, 32° co-Freemason, cofounder of the Theosophical Society, 1875, author, The Secret Doctrine. The Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Philosophy, volume 1 and 2, Theosophical University Press, 1888
- The world is remade through the power of fierce women performing outrageous acts of creative rebellion. Louise M. Pare, 2011
- Matter is spirit moving slowly enough to be seen. PIERRE TEILHARD DE CHARDIN
Note: Everything is vibration. The fastest particles (thought) we still cannot measure and travel at around 841 trillion miles per second. They surely are invisible. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. A snail's pace by comparison and yet we still can barely measure it. On the electromagnetic spectrum each 'ray' slows in its oscillation, its vibration until we get down to the visible light spectrum.
- Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- Most men are erotically blinded – they commit the unpardonable mistake of confusing Eros with sex.
A man thinks he possesses a woman if he has her sexually.
He never possesses her less, for to a woman the Eros-relationship is the real and decisive one.
For her, marriage is a relationship with sex thrown in as an accompaniment. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of analytical depth psychology author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, paragraph 255, 1928, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- The people who fancy they are sure of themselves are the ones who are truly unsure.
Our whole life is unsure, so a feeling of unsureness is much nearer to the truth than the illusion and bluff of sureness.
In the long run it is the better adapted man who triumphs, not the wrongly self-confident, who is at the mercy of dangers from without and within. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, translator, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Civilization in Transition – Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10, paragraph 18, 1928, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. August 1970
- One must not seek happiness. The happiness that one seeks is a usurped one. Organic happiness, the bliss that comes from the center of the earth, that alone is fruitful & that simply comes. Sometimes it surges from the deepest suffering... When one distances oneself too much from suffering one loses depth, & happiness comes from depth. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, cited in: Susan Percheron, Remembrances of C.G., Emma Jung & Toni Wolff, S. 54
- The greatest amount of good, of happiness, is complete nonsense; the really good life is half happiness and half suffering. And therefore God made for man the full life which is always a little regrettable. Then it is all right, then only one feels that one is really alive: the beauty is beautiful and the ugliness is really ugly, and everything is in its place. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Zarathustra seminars
- Whatever you experience outside of the body, in a dream for instance, is not experienced unless you take it into the body, because the body means the here and now. If you just have a dream and let it pass by you, nothing has happened at all, even if it is the most amazing dream; but if you look at it with the purpose of trying to understand it, and succeed in understanding it, then you have taken it into the here and now, the body being a visible expression of the here and now. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Visions, S. 1316,
- [Those] who identify with their homeland, youth, and origins, regard them as a kind of lost paradise and yearn to get back again. A Kabbalist has said that after the Fall God removed paradise into the future. They long to get back but don't know that it is the future they long for.
All of them share the same illusion that the goal is somewhere to be found in outward things and conditions, without realizing that psychologically they already carry it within them and always have. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, letter to Torok, 29. April 1959
- A man who is unconscious of himself acts in a blind, instinctive way and is in addition fooled by all the illusions that arise when he sees everything that he is not conscious of in himself coming to meet him from outside as projections upon his neighbor. […]
Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of Western theosophy, but not the confrontation with the shadow and the world of darkness. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW (Collected Works) 13: Alchemical Studies chapter "The Philosophical Tree", S. 335, 1945
- If you imagine someone who is brave enough to withdraw all his projections, then you get an individual who is conscious of a pretty thick shadow. Such a man has saddled himself with new problems and conflicts. He has become a serious problem to himself, as he is now unable to say that they do this or that, they are wrong, and they must be fought against… Such a man knows that whatever is wrong in the world is in himself, and if he only learns to deal with his own shadow he has done something real for the world. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Psychology and Religion. West and East – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 11, S. 140, 1938, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition January 1975, Routledge, 2nd edition May 1970
- Unfortunately there can be no doubt that man is, on the whole, less good than he imagines himself or wants to be. Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Psychology and Religion. West and East – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 11, S. 131, 1938, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition January 1975, Routledge, 2nd edition May 1970
- Taking it in its deepest sense, the shadow is the invisible saurian tail that man still drags behind him. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Integration of the Personality, 1939
- We carry our past with us, to wit, the primitive and inferior man with his desires and emotions, and it is only with an enormous effort that we can detach ourselves from this burden. If it comes to a neurosis, we invariably have to deal with a considerably intensified shadow. [...]
[I]f such a person wants to be cured it is necessary to find a way in which his conscious personality and his shadow can live together. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Psychology and Religion. West and East – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 11, "Answer to Job", S. 1, 1938, 1952, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition January 1975, Routledge, 2nd edition May 1970
- It is a frightening thought that man also has a shadow side to him, consisting not just of little weaknesses- and foibles, but of a positively demonic dynamism. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, R.F.C. Hull, translator, Two Essays in Analytical Psychology – The Collected Works of C. G. Jung. Volume 7, section "On the Psychology of the Unconscious", 1912, S. 35, Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1953, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. April 1972
- No, the demons are not banished; that is a difficult task that still lies ahead… Every man who loses his shadow, every nation that falls into self-righteousness, is their prey…. We should not forget that exactly the same fatal tendency to collectivization is present in the victorious nations as in the Germans, that they can just as suddenly become a victim of the demonic powers. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, The Postwar Psychic Problems of the Germans, 1945
(existing already at 2 spots) check
- If an inferiority is conscious, one always has a chance to correct it. Furthermore, it is constantly in contact with other interests, so that it is continually subjected to modifications. But if it is repressed and isolated from consciousness, it never gets corrected. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R. F. C. Hull, translator, Psychology and Religion. West and East – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 11, S. 131, 1938, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition January 1975, Routledge, 2nd edition May 1970
- Satan is not a spirit of destruction. There is no essential evil in the universe. Our present form of the devil is merely derived from the Greek nature god Pan.
As Goethe says, Mephistopheles, or Satan, “is part of the power that still works for good while ever scheming ill.” Satan is really karma, but he is more than that. He is the temptation from which arises strength. When the Mysteries were celebrated in ancient Egypt, there was an evil spirit called Typhon or Set who brought about the death of the good Osiris. It is the red Set that has given us our concept of the devil; but Set was nothing but the material world, the ground of man’s temptation, and also the environment in which he gains immortality through self-discipline. Therefore, Set, or Satan is divine opportunity; the world into which we come in ignorance but from which we depart in wisdom. Manly Palmer Hall [LoC 485] (1901-1990) Canadian-born mystic, occultist, 33rd degree Freemason, author
- When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men. They shall then know truth and, more than that, they shall realize that from the beginning truth has been in the world unrecognized, save by a small but gradually increasing number appointed by the Lords of the Dawn as ministers to the needs of human creatures struggling co regain their consciousness of divinity. Manly Palmer Hall [LoC 485] (1901-1990) Canadian-born mystic, occultist, 33rd degree Freemason, author, Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire
- Man’s ultimate concern must be expressed symbolically because symbolic language alone is able to express the ultimate. Paul Tillich
- It is through symbols that man consciously or unconsciously lives, works and has his being. Thomas Carlyle
- When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men. They shall then know the truth and, more than that, they shall realize that from the beginning truth has been in the world unrecognized, save by a small but gradually increasing number appointed by the Lords of the Dawn as ministers to the needs of human creatures struggling to regain their consciousness of divinity. Manly Palmer Hall [LoC 485] (1901-1990) Canadian-born mystic, occultist, 33rd degree Freemason, author, Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire
- It was a Pythagorean axiom that no man ever graduates from the school of life. He is a student to the end, and in his last breath he may still learn. Manly Palmer Hall [LoC 485] (1901-1990) Canadian-born mystic, occultist, 33rd degree Freemason, author
- One of the most wicked destructive forces, psychologically speaking, is unused creative power ... If someone has a creative gift and out of laziness, or for some other reason, doesn't use it, the psychic energy turns to sheer poison. That's why we often diagnose neuroses and psychotic diseases as not-lived higher possibilities. Marie-Louise von Franz
- Your network is your net worth. Tim Sanders, former Yahoo! director
Die Angst wirkt tödlich
|1960iger||In 10 Jahren gibt's kein Öl mehr.|
|1970iger||In zehn Jahren kommt eine neue Eiszeit.|
|1980iger||Der saure Regen wird in 10 Jahren alle Ernten zerstören.|
|1990iger||IIn 10 Jahren wird die Ozonschicht zerstört sein.|
|2000iger||In 10 Jahren werden die Eisschollen verschwunden sein.|
|2000||Y2K (Millennium) wird alle Internetdaten zerstören.|
|2001||Anthrax wird uns alle töten!|
|2002||Der West-Nil-Virus wird uns alle töten!|
|2005||Die Vogelgrippe wird uns alle töten!|
|2006||Ecoli wird uns alle töten!|
|2009||Die Schweinegrippe wird uns alle töten!|
|2012||Der Maya-Kalender endet. Wir werden alle sterben!|
|2013||Nordkorea wird den 3. Weltkrieg anzetteln. Wir werden alle sterben!|
|2014||Ebola wird uns alle töten!|
|2015||ISIS wird uns alle umbringen!|
|2016||Der Zika-Virus wird uns alle töten!|
|2018||Die Erderwärmung wird uns alle töten!|
|2019||Das überschüssige CO2 wird uns alle umbringen!|
|2020||Corona wird uns alle töten!|
- Einige der größten Männer in den Vereinigten Staaten, in den Gebieten von Handel und Produktion haben Angst vor etwas. Sie wissen, dass es irgendwo dort eine Macht gibt, so organisiert, so subtil, so wachsam, so verwoben, so komplett, so durchdringend, dass sie deren Verdammung besser nie anders als hauchend leise aussprechen. Thomas Woodrow Wilson [BW 400] (1856-1924) US-amerikanischer Politiker der Demokratischen Partei, 28. US-Präsident zzt. des 1. Weltkriegs (1913-1921), The New Freedom. A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People, Teil I "The Old Order Changeth", S. 13, Doubleday, 1913
- Kinder fühlen sich körperlich und moralisch hilflos, ihre Persönlichkeit ist noch zu wenig konsolidiert, um auch nur in Gedanken protestieren zu können, die überwältigende Kraft und Autorität des Erwachsenen macht sie stumm, ja beraubt sie oft der Sinne. Doch dieselbe Angst, wenn sie einen Höhepunkt erreicht, zwingt sie automatisch, sich dem Willen des Angreifers unterzuordnen, jede seiner Wunschregungen zu erraten und zu befolgen, sich selbst ganz vergessend, sich mit dem Angreifer vollauf zu identifizieren.
- Wenn Leute die Regierung entscheiden lassen welche Lebensmittel sie essen und welche Medikamente sie nehmen, werden ihre Körper bald in so einem elenden Zustand sein wie die Seelen derer, die unter Tyrannei leben. Thomas Jefferson
- Wenn die amerikanische Bevölkerung jemals Privatbanken erlaubt, unsere Währung zu kontrollieren, zuerst durch Inflation, dann durch Deflation, werden die Banken und die Konzerne, die sich entwickeln werden, die Leute all ihres Eigentums berauben und ihre Kinder werden obdachlos in dem Kontinent erwachen, den ihre Väter eroberten. Die Zuweisung von Macht sollte von den Banken genommen und wieder auf die Bevölkerung übertragen werden, der sie eigentlich gehört. Thomas Jefferson
- Wir sind der Washington Post], der [[wpe:The_New_York_Times|New York Times, dem Time Magazin und anderen Publikationen dankbar. Ihre Direktoren haben unsere Versammlungen besucht, und sie haben das Versprechen ihrer Diskretion seit nahezu 40 Jahren gehalten. Es wäre für uns unmöglich gewesen, unsere Pläne für die Welt zu entwickeln, wenn wir während dieser Jahre den Scheinwerfern der Publizität ausgesetzt gewesen wären. David Rockefeller
- Wir stehen am Beginn eines weltweiten Umbruchs. Alles, was wir brauchen, ist die eine richtig große Krise und die Nationen werden die Neue Weltordnung akzeptieren. David Rockefeller
- Zahllose Menschen werden die neue Weltordnung hassen und sie werden bei dem Protest dagegen sterben. H.G. Wells
- Wir werden die Weltregierung haben, ob Sie es mögen oder nicht. Die Frage ist nur, ob die Weltregierung durch Eroberung oder Zustimmung erreicht wird. James P. Warburg
- Wenn eine Zelle 48 Stunden lang 35% Sauerstoffmangel erhält, verwandelt sie sich in eine Krebszelle. Dr. Otto H. Warburg, Nobelpreisträger, 1931
- The human understanding is like a false mirror, which, receiving rays irregularly, distorts and discolors the nature of things by mingling its own nature with it. Francis Bacon
- Die Hölle ist Abwesenheit von Vernunft. Oliver Stone
- Pessima res publica, plurimae leges. Tacitus
Zigong fragte Konfuzius:
Gibt es ein einziges Wort, das das ganze Leben leiten könnte?
Konfuzius antwortete: Sollte dieses Wort nicht Gegenseitigkeit sein?
Was du dir nicht selbst wünschst, das füge auch keinem anderen zu.
- Fordere viel von dir selbst und erwarte wenig von den anderen. So wird dir Ärger erspart bleiben. Konfuzius
- Der sittliche Mensch liebt seine Seele, der gewöhnliche sein Eigentum. Konfuzius
- Es ist besser, ein einziges kleines Licht anzuzünden, als die Dunkelheit zu verfluchen. Konfuzius
- Without darkness, nothing comes to birth, as without light, nothing flowers. May Sarton
- Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something – and it is only such love that can know freedom. Jiddu Krishnamurti
mors certa, hora incerta death is certain, its hour is uncertain
- Der Tod ist gewiß, die Stunde ungewiss. [Mors certa, hora incerta.]
Matthias Claudius (1740-1815) deutscher Journalist, Erzähler, Dichter, volksliedhafter Lyriker
Cannabis sativa (Hanfpflanze)
study by Daniel G. Amen, Women have more active brains than men, August 7, 2017
- What concerns me is that we may be operating in our daily lives [...] according to principles that we are not really aware of, and that we have been seduced by habit or by diligent thought into believing that we know what we are doing and why, but that this is an illusion. Dorothea Olkowsk, Ph.D. live google hangout, ~2017
- Ich glaube nicht, dass Menschen nach dem Sinn des Lebens suchen, sondern überwiegend nur nach der Erfahrung, am Leben zu sein. Joseph Campbell
- I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive. Joseph Campbell
- My great friend Heinrich Zimmer had a saying: 'The best things cannot be told; the second best are misunderstood.' The second best are misunderstood because they talk about what cannot be told and one thinks one knows what they are saying. This is the way religion is. The idea of God is an idea that is metaphoric of something that cannot be told, and yet we say that God is good, God is merciful, God is just, and God loves these people and not those, etc., etc. We are not talking about God at all. We are talking about our IDEA of God. Meister Eckhart, in the thirteenth century, said, 'The ultimate leave-taking is leaving God for God.' . . . Gods are all metaphors of this ultimate mystery, the mystery of your own being.
Joseph Campbell, The Mythic Dimension. Selected Essays 1959-1987. 'Creativity' ,
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. Joseph Campbell
- The world without spirit is a wasteland. People have the notion of saving the world by shifting things around, changing the rules, and who's on top, and so forth. No, no! Any world is a valid world if it's alive. The thing to do is to bring life to it, and the only way to do that is to find in your own case where the life is and become alive yourself. Joseph Campbell
- Whenever a knight of the Grail tried to follow a path made by someone else, he went altogether astray. Where there is a way or path, it is someone else's footsteps. Each of us has to find his own way. […] Nobody can give you a mythology. Joseph Campbell
- A ritual is the enactment of a myth. And, by participating in the ritual, you are participating in the myth. And since myth is a projection of the depth wisdom of the psyche, by participating in a ritual, participating in the myth, you are being, as it were, put in accord with that wisdom. Joseph Campbell
- Rituale verändern die Menschen, die sie ausführen, ebenso wie die anwesenden Teilnehmenden und bringen Körper, Geist und Seele in einen Gleichklang mit dem Materiellen und Andersweltlichen, womit sie dann auch in unserer Alltagswelt Kreise ziehen und ihre Wirkung entfalten.
Jennie Appel, Urkraft des Mondes, Aurum Verlag, 2022 (cheken)
- If the person doesn't listen to the demands of his own spiritual and heart life, and insists on a certain program, you're going to have a schizophrenic crack-up. The person has put himself off-center; he has aligned himself with a programmatic life, and it's not the one the body's interested in at all. And the world's full of people who have stopped listening to themselves. Joseph Campbell
- [Paraphrasiert] Der Mensch als Naturwesen ist ein Kulturwesen. Arnold Gehlen (1904-1976) deutscher Philosoph, Anthropologe, Soziologe
- The way to right wrongs is to turn the light of truth upon them. Ida B. Wells (18621931) US American black activist, leading an anti-lynching crusade in the United States (1890s), journalist
- Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. Viktor Frankl
- Suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning. Viktor Frankl
Ancient Delphic maxim "Know thyself"
Greek writer Puasanius said it was inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Appolo at Delphi.
"Know then thyself, presume not God to scan, The proper study of mankind is Man." Alexander Pope poem entitled "An Essay on Man, Epistle II", 1734
"There are three Things extremely hard, Steel, a Diamond, and to know one's self." Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1750
'Know thyself' meant knowing the God within each person.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, poem entitled "Know Thyself', 1831
Centering on the Delphic maxim 'Know Thyself'
Samuel T. Coleridge, poem entitled "Self Knowledge", 1832
- A wise man will know it is the part of prudence to face every claimant and pay every just demand on your time, your talents, or your heart. Always pay. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Cognition is necessary but not sufficient. Ken Wilber
- [^Ken Wilber, What We Are, That We See, Part I: Response to Some Recent Criticism in a Wild West Fashion, www.kenwilber.com, June 8, 2006.
Ken Wilber, The Unbearable Lightness of Wyatt Earpy, Follow-Up #1, June 11, 2006.
Ken Wilber, What We Are, That We See, Part II: What Is the Real Meaning of This?, www.kenwilber.com, June 11, 2006.
Ken Wilber, On the Nature of Shadow Projections in Forums, Follow-Up #2, june 13, 2006.
Frank Visser, Games Pandits Play, A Reply to Ken Wilber's Raging Rant, June 14, 2006.
Ken Wilber, The Shadow Series. Part 1: How to Spot the Shadow, June 15, 2006.
Ken Wilber, The Shadow Series. Part 2: Integrating the Shadow, June 18, 2006.
Ken Wilber, What Would Wyatt Do?, Follow-Up #3, June 22, 2006.
Ken Wilber, The Shadow Series. Part 3: A Working Synthesis of Transactional Analysis and Gestalt Therapy, June 23, 2006.
Frank Visser, Not So Fast, Cowboy, A Plea For Some Dispassion, June 25, 2006.
Ken Wilber, Take the Visser Site as Alternatives to KW, But Never as the Views of KW, www.kenwilber.com, June 27, 2006.
Frank Visser, For The Record, Final Comments to Wilber's Recent Blog Postings, July 3, 2006
Source: Article The Wild West Wilber Report. Looking back on the Wyatt Earp Episode, presented by the online publication integralworld.net, Frank Visser (*1958) niederländischer Reli-
gionspsychologe, ehemaliger Theosoph, Internet-Werbungsstratege, Autor, July 2006^]
Book by Waldrop, Complexity, 1994
- You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. C. S. Lewis (1898-1963) Irish British literary scholar, literary secret agent of MI6, novelist,
- Spookily, C. S. Lewis wrote this nearly 70 years ago but could have been written today:
>>One young devil asked the old man: "How did you manage to bring so many souls to hell?"
The old devil answered: "I instilled fear in them!"
Answers the youngster: "Great job! And what were they afraid of? Wars? Hunger?"\|
Answers the man: "No, they were afraid of the disease!"\\
For this youngster: "Does this mean they didn't get sick? Are they not dead? There was no rescue for them?"
The old man answered: "but no ... they got sick, died, and the rescue was there."
The young devil, surprised, answered: "Then I don't understand?"
The old man answered: "You know they believed the only thing they have to keep at any cost is their lives. They stopped hugging, greeting each other. They've moved away from each other. They gave up all social contacts and everything that was human!
Later they ran out of money, lost their jobs, but that was their choice because they were afraid for their lives, that's why they quit their jobs without even having bread.
They believed blindly everything they heard and read in the papers.
They gave up their freedoms, they didn't leave their own homes literally anywhere. They stopped visiting family and friends.
The world turned into such a concentration camp, without forcing them into captivity.
They accepted everything!
Just to live at least one more miserable day ...\\
And so living, they died every day! And that's how it was very easy for me to take their miserable souls to hell.<<
C. S. Lewis (1898-1963) Irish British literary scholar, literary secret agent of MI6, novelist, Old Devil's Letters To Young, 1942
- Pride gets no pleasure out of having something, only out of having more of it than the next man… It is the comparison that makes you proud: the pleasure of being above the rest. Once the element of competition is gone, pride is gone. C. S. Lewis (1898-1963) Irish British literary scholar, literary secret agent of MI6, novelist,
- In so far as the mind sees things in their eternal aspect, it participates in eternity. Baruch Spinoza, Spinoza in der europäischen Geistesgeschichte
- Ich glaube, dass wir einen Funken jenes ewigen Lichts in uns tragen,
das im Grunde des Seins leuchten muss,
und welches unsere schwachen Sinne nur von Ferne ahnen können.
Diesen Funken in uns zur Flamme werden zu lassen
und das Göttliche in uns zu verwirklichen,
ist unsere höchste Pflicht.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- Mit leisem Gewicht und Gegengewicht wägt sich die Natur hin und her, und so entsteht ein Hüben und Drüben, ein Oben und Unten, ein Zuvor und Hernach, wodurch alle die Erscheinungen bedingt werden, die uns im Raum und in der Zeit entgegentreten.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller, Karl Richter, Herausgeber, Sämtliche Werke nach Epochen seines Schaffens, Band 10, S. 10, München, 1985
- Treue Beobachter der Natur, wenn sie auch sonst noch so verschieden denken, werden doch darin mit einander übereinkommen, dass alles, was erscheinen, was uns als ein Phänomen begegnen solle, müsse entweder eine ursprüngliche Entzweiung, die einer Vereinigung fähig ist, oder eine ursprüngliche Einheit, die zur Entzweiung gelangen könne, andeuten, und sich auf eine solche Weise darstellen. Das Geeinte zu entzweien, das Entzweite zu einigen, ist das Leben der Natur; dies ist die ewige Systole und Diastole, die ewige Synkrisis und Diakrisis, das Ein- und Ausatmen der Welt, in der wir leben, weben und sind.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller, Karl Richter, Herausgeber, Sämtliche Werke nach Epochen seines Schaffens, Band 10, S. 222, §739, München, 1985
- Mit Worten lässt sich trefflich streiten, mit Worten ein System bereiten,
an Worte lässt sich trefflich glauben, von einem Wort lässt sich kein Jota rauben.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller, Faust
- Der Undank ist immer eine Art Schwäche. Ich habe nie gesehen, dass tüchtige Menschen undankbar gewesen wären.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- What really matters is gratitude. That's the heart of spirituality. And gratitude connects us: it lets us see that we are all connected. Kurt Spellmeyer, Dialogue Across Difference
- Man sollte alle Tage wenigstens ein kleines Lied hören, ein gutes Gedicht lesen, ein treffliches Gemälde sehen und, wenn es möglich zu machen wäre, einige vernünftige Wortesprechen. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- Reichtum und Schnelligkeit ist, was die Welt bewundert und wonach jeder strebt, Eisenbahnen, Schnellposten, Dampfschiffe und alle mögliche Fazilitäten der Kommunikation sind es, worauf die gebildete Welt ausgeht, sich zu überbieten, zu überbilden und dadurch in der Mittelmäßigkeit zu verharren. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller, Brief an Carl Friedrich Zelter, 6. Juni 1825
- In der Beschränkung zeigt sich erst der Meister. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- Man sieht nur, was man weiß. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- DIE ZEIT IST SELBST EIN ELEMENT. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- Tempus fugit, amor manet.
Die Zeit vergeht, die Liebe besteht.
Time flies [...] love remains.
- Und so lang du das nicht hast, Dieses: stirb und werde, Bist du nur ein trüber Gast Auf der dunklen Erde. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe [BW 465] (1749-1832) deutscher Universalgelehrter, Bühnendichter, Schriftsteller,
- Talent develops itself in solitude; character in the stream of life. Johann Wolfgang Goethe [LoC 465] (1749-1832) German polymath, poet, playwright, dramatist, novelist
- As long as you do not know how to die and come to life again, you are but a sorry traveler on this dark earth. Johann Wolfgang Goethe [LoC 465] (1749-1832) German polymath, poet, playwright, dramatist, novelist
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any. Alice Walker [Work LoC 440] (*1944) US-American feminist, political activist, poet, author, recipient of the Pulitzer Prize (1983) and the National Book Award, source unknown
- He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers. Charles Peguy
- Synchronicity is the coming together of inner and outer events in a way that cannot be explained by cause and effect and that is meaningful to the observer. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
The reasons why the enlightenment and the ascendency of Western values of liberty, justice and equality have failed mankind is because the cognitive line has far outstripped the moral, empathetic and self developmental lines. The essential delusion and hubris of the West has been that because it understood more that it was better. Events have shown that it is indeed better – at exploiting the resources of the planet, leading to global warming and the mass extinction of species, and at justifying killing, whether by gun, plane, drone, assassination, torture or nuclear weapon. Humanity is arguably less equal than it ever has been before; humanity is less just, with powerful abilities of the state to spy on citizens and deprive them of their civil rights unilaterally and arbitrarily, without cause. Humanity has less liberty, not only due to violations of civil and privacy rights but because it possesses diminishing purchasing power as wealth trickles up, sliding into the gold-lined troughs where the plutocratic schewin feed. Almost everywhere, plutocratic oligarchs, that is, people whose actions are not governed by morality or justice but by financial benefit.
Cognitive maps like the widely accepted "Laffer curve" economic model that justified "trickle down" under Reagan or, more recently, the economic models justifying austerity economics, are now widely seen for what they were: justifications for the acquisition and amassing wealth at the expense of others. Other cognitive maps become accepted due to their ability to effectively sell morality at the front door while the furniture and fixtures are being carried out the back door. Identity politics, feminist, gender, white caucasian male hiarchical rankism, dignitarianism – all of these focus our attention on enlightened ways of thinking so that we leave the gamblers of our money alone at the tables on Wall Street and in the banks of the world. These ploys have largely succeeded us in distracting us from fundamental issues of professional criminality and murder.
It is in this context that Integral AQAL has largely played a goal of mollifying intellectuals by making them feel that they are on the cutting edge and participating in a moral enterprise that is founded on human rights. Just what has Integral AQAL done to further human rights? In what ways has it generated a higher level of moral action among its adherents? Where are the examples? How, why and when are adherents of AQAL more likely to protest war, drone assassinations, the breaking of international law, the ascendency of the police state, the prosecution of whistleblowers and the interests of the poor more often or more effectively than the "deplorable" ethnocentrists and tribalists?
Integralists certainly speak up for non-discrimination and identity politics, but on the areas of war, nuclear arms, the breaking of international law and the growth of the plutocracy at the expense of the vast majority, where is the outrage in the integral community? Why is there support for politicians who advocate such policies?
What we find in AQAL is a thoroughly post-modern morality, with contextual validations for war, crime and immorality. Following the Baghavad Gita, Wilber has argued that war from one level of development can be immoral while being moral for a higher level. This stance creates serious, profound problems of moral jeopardy. When group norms are so contextualized, you have no foundation for trust upon which to build any group cohesion or sustain any government. Essentially, you are creating a two tiered system of morality: karma for the deplorables, license for the enlightened. This is not so different from capitalism for the poor and socialism for the rich. What takes the place of a moral compass in such systems, as we see in professional guilds of all sorts, is money and power – increasing influence and the ability to suppress threats and potential threats to expansion in the marketplace.
It remains to be seen whether the hubris and self-centered immorality of maintaining a self-glorifying cognitive map while doing next to nothing to protest the gutting of the economy and destruction of nations will not only be recognized but ameliorated before we either blow ourselves up or destroy the ecosystems upon which our lives depend. I am not optimistic, due to the vast number of intelligent people who are seeing these issues and are not taking a consistent stand against pervasive, deep seated and long-accepted socio-cultural immorality.
What would a moral stand look like?
First, each of us has to be first committed to cleaning up our own life, not to some cognitive map of how the world works, whether scientific, religious, spiritual or multi-perspectival. This means finding, strengthening and following your own life compass as a means to protect yourself against the expectations and justifications of prevailing family, work, cultural, religious and national ethical norms. You do so by interviewing both dream characters and the personifications of your life issues and follow those recommendations that meet the test of triangulation: they are congruent with the advice of respected authorities, your common sense, and your intrasocial collective.
Secondly, your common sense is morally anchored in the principle of reciprocity; do not treat others in ways that you would not want to be treated. Ignore stupid and irrelevant exceptions, such as not challenging harmful addictions or creating embarrassment or enmity by calling out bad behavior. Do such things, even if people get angry, as a way of calling them to a higher standard of wakefulness. However, instead of imposing your own values, teach them how to escape scripting, the Drama Triangle and their cognitive distortions. Teach them how to interview dream characters and the personifications of their life issues so that they can access and be directed by their own life compass, not yours.
Third, be empathetic. Treating others in ways you would not want to be treated does not necessarily require empathy; a deeper level of morality, one that takes the perspectives of others into account, does.
Fourth, act. Speak up. Speak out. Take a stand. Make your routine, daily actions statements of your values. You do this most powerfully when you treat every purchase and discussion as a political act. This means economic exchange and communication are important expressions of your personal power.
Fifth, express yourself politically through your actions not to gain power to yourself, but to give more power to and for others. It is by giving your own power and wealth away that you become powerful and wealthy.
Sixth, Cultivate humility. You are the beneficiary of great gifts. Act like you know it.
Seventh, hold Integralists and “spiritual elites” accountable. They think they know more. Maybe they think they are “better.” In either case, they have a greater responsibility for their communities and the planet than others. Challenge them to take that responsibility seriously.
- Nur wer es nicht erkennt, kennt es,
wer es erkennt, der weiß es nicht –
nicht erkannt vom Erkennenden
erkannt vom Nichterkennenden.
Upanishaden (700 – 550 v.u.Z.)
- Maybe there is indeed a child lurking in all of us: in fact I’m sure of it. I for one am capable of behaving in thoroughly childish ways at times and I know I’m not alone. However, I suspect this is often not because we necessarily carry a fully formed psychic child about with us like a live echo of our past, but rather because we have never properly grown up in the first place. This may be no bad thing: children can have a lot of fun. However, they are clearly ill equipped to cope with every aspect of life in an adult’s world. Perhaps that’s the real source of our fascination with our inner child. It’s not just that we want to believe that all aspects of who we are continue to exist and that nothing is ever truly lost. It’s that we all secretly would like to turn the clock back to a time when we had fewer responsibilities and anything still seemed possible. Stephen Briers, Psychobabble, 2012
- The spirit shall look through matter's gaze. And matter shall reveal the spirit's face. Sri Aurobindo
- An ocean of electric Energy
Formlessly formed its strange wave-particles
Constructing by their dance this solid scheme,
Its mightiness in the atom shut to rest;
Masses were forged or feigned and visible shapes;
Light flung the photon’s swift revealing spark
And showed, in the minuteness of its flash
Imaged, this cosmos of apparent things.
Thus has been made this real impossible world,
An obvious miracle or convincing show.
Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, Book II, Canto 5
- You know what is weird? Day by day. Nothing seems to change. But pretty soon ... everything's different. Bill Watterson
- "The secret of life is not about knowing what to say or do. It's not about doing love or loss right. Life cannot be handled. The secret is simply to show up. It's about witnessing it all, even the pain, and letting it touch you and make you not harder, but more tender." Glennon Doyle
- Ein Gentleman sollte stets sagen, was er meint und stets meinen, was er sagt. Reginald Fleming Johnston, Englischlehrer des letzten Kaisers von China, Puyi
- Settled science is an oxymoron. Wal Thornhill
- Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. Ludwig van Beethoven [Works LoC 510] (1770-1827) German composer, pianist, source unknown
- Stille ist unsere höchste Form der Aktivität. Jede Idee, jedes echte Gefühl und jeder Impuls, deren Verwirklichung wir schließlich als Aktivität bezeichnen, entsteht in einem Moment tiefer Stille in uns. Stille erfordert jedoch eine große Disziplin; man muss sie sich erarbeiten, und das macht sie umso kostbarer. Leonard Bernstein
- Through silence you will hear the voice of three things: Your own inner voice, the voice of others and the voice of the universe! Mehmet Murat ildan
- When the solitude invites you, accept it, because it will make you hear the inner voices that you can never hear in the crowds! Mehmet Murat ildan
- Danger isn't machines thinking like humans; it's humans thinking like machines. Tim Cook
Mechthild of Magdeburg's Vision of Divine Light
- And the brightest of Lights opened the eyes of my Soul.
And in it I saw and recognized the inexplicable Glory,
The incomprehensible Marvel, the complete fulfillment of Bliss,
The unadulterated Joy.
In this most dazzling Light she became blind in herself
And in this other blindness, she sees most clearly.
Mechthild of Magdeburg, Flowing Light of Divinity
- Kinder wollen nicht wie Fässer gefüllt, sondern wie Fackeln entzündet werden. François Rabelais [BW 435] (1494-1553) französischer Arzt, Mönch, Dichter, Quelle unbekannt
- Lehrer, lehrt weniger, damit eure Schüler mehr lernen können. Johann Amos Comenius (1592-1670) tschechischer evangelischer Philosoph, Theologe, Bischof der Unität der Böhmischen Brüder, Markgrafschaft Mähren, Begründer der modernen Pädagogik, Quelle unbekannt
- Und sie erschufen die Schule, wie der "Teufel" es befohlen hatte.
Das Kind liebt die Natur, also sperrten sie es in vier Wände ein.
Es kann nicht stundenlang nur sitzen, ohne sich zu bewegen, also wurde ihm die Bewegungsfreiheit auf das Minimum reduziert. Es arbeitet gerne mit seinen Händen und sie haben angefangen, ihm Informationen und Theorien vorzulegen.
Es liebt das aufrichtige Aussprechen – sie lehrten ihm zu schweigen.
Es strebt zu verstehen – sie brachten ihm das Auswendiglernen bei.
Es würde gerne selbst erforschen und eigenes (Seelen)Wissen einsetzen – doch es bekam alles in Fertigform auf dutzende von grauen Arbeitsblättern. Durch das alles haben die Kinder gelernt, was sie unter anderen Umständen nie gelernt hätten: Sie haben gelernt nichts zu hinterfragen und sich anzupassen.
Adolphe Ferrière (1879-1960) Schweizer Pädagoge, Mitbegründer der Éducation nouvelle (Reformpädagogik)
- Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit with which to tackle the big challenges. It should allow you to find values which will be your road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, whereever you are, whomever you are with; it should teach you what is important, how to live and how to die.
John Taylor Gatto johntaylorgatto.com (1935-2018) US American public school teacher in New York City, recipient of the New York State Teacher of the Year award, author, Dumbing Us Down. The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling, S. 53, New Society Publishers, 2017; cited in: AZ Quotes
Facebook comment, 27. October 2018
- Gäbe es Gott nicht, so müsste man ihn erfinden.
[Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer.]
Verfasser unbekannt, Epistel an den Verfasser des Buches von den drei Betrügern, 1598
- Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. It is the crumbling away of untruth. It sees through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true. Gregory Mayers, source unknown
- Perhaps you can judge the inner health of a land by the capacity of its people to do nothing – to lie abed musing, to amble about aimlessly, to sit having coffee – because whoever can do nothing, letting his thoughts go where they may, must be at peace with himself. Sebastian de Grazia (1917-2000) US American Pulitzer Prize-winning author, source unknown
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart
- The map is not the territory. Expression first coined by Alfred Korzybski in his book Science and Sanity, 1933
- I get so tired of hearing people say that there should be white feminism vs black feminism, etc. Feminism means that you uphold those around you as being worth no less or greater than yourself. That goes for viewpoints and life experiences as well. So it should not be white women's lib, or brown women's lib, or black women's lib or red women's lib or yellow women's lib: it is caring about the welfare and rights of fellow human beings. That means i care about my sisters and my brothers of all races and that the work of Spirit in service to humanity will not be done until those of all races listen to the tears, pain and witness in the survival of thousands both like themselves and very different from themselves [...] over the path of history, taking inspiration from their experiences with a warrior's compassionate heart. The warrior is not afraid to act. The compassionate heart provides insight and discernment. Both are needed in this place in time, but can only make the changes our world needs if we see the other person's challenges as our own. I do not need to be hungry to care that my sister is starving. I do not need to be silenced to know that I must speak out for my brothers who can not. I do not need to be denied my rights to fight for those who have none. When the finger of one hand is hurting, the whole body knows it....and so it must be with humanity if we are to survive ourselves and turn the energy spent on these pointless bigotries towards the productive potential our species has to thrive. This is not the end of an era, it is the continuation of social and spiritual evolution in our world [...] only now we can be self aware enough as a species to hold ourselves accountable for the world we are creating together. Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk, Mexican American philanthropist, artist, source unknown
- Der Ernährungsmediziner Dr. Gerd Claußnitzer warnt vor dem Industriezucker Isoglucose: Er kann Fettleber und Diabetes auslösen helfen. , präsentiert von dem deutschsprachigen öffentlich-rechtlichen Fernsehsender 3Sat, Sendung Das wird bitter
- Dr. Paul Thomas, Against The Wind Doctors and Science Under Fire
- Feelings recontextualized pretty well. John Bradshaw, On Family, S. 47,
- Those who see Me in everything and see everything in Me, are not separated from Me and I am not separated from them. Bhagavad Gita, chapter 6, verse 30
- Many people who reject a spiritually qualified mutational process will tend to seek reassurance by insisting on 'technological progress' and give in to a frantic hubris which, judging from past applications of the notion of progress, has probably forfeited whatever justification it once may have had (to the extent that hubris is justifiable at all. Jean Gebser, p. 40, EPO.
- This consideration also points up the limits of technology, for technology is definitely unable to bestow on man the omnipotence which he imagines himself to have. On the contrary, technology necessarily leads to an 'omn-impotence' to the extent that the process of physical projection is not realized. It is, for example, a requirement of a projection that it not be left without temporal limits; it must be integrated. But such integration is possible only if the projection is retracted, and retraction can be realized only out of a new consciousness structure. Jean Gebser, p. 132, EPO
Self transcendence is a term probably fixed by Erich Jantsch.
Hegel speaks in "Phänomenologie des Geistes" about negate and preserve (Negieren und Aufbewahren) .
Gebser calls the same act "das Wahren" , hard to translate. I think he also refers to Hegel. In fact, this seems to be the principle of dialectics.
Roberto Assagioli: “To avoid misunderstanding, however, it should be pointed out here that these ever wider spheres of spiritual life do not cancel or exclude the preceding ones, indeed they assume them. It is only by progressive stages that man is able to recognise and realise the various forms of spirituality” Transpersonal Development p.197
The specific phrase "transcend and include" is a loose translation of Hegel's key term Aufhebung - the moment of dialectical synthesis in the development to a higher stage, which means to both "negate and preserve"... Contemporary readings of Hegel show that it's precisely this Aufhebung (negate and preserve) that always fails, that every identity is shot through with antagonism, all the way down... and that its the impossibility of this "higher synthesis" (transcend and include) - this ontological antagonism in Being itself - that actually keeps the future open and makes the emergence of new forms and structures possible. Basically, there is no original integrated unity underlying the evolutionary process.
in terms of Piaget, he spoke of assimilation and accommodation as well as, I believe, differentiation and integration (Kegan speaks of diff & int, too, as well as "making subject object," which is really the same thing as transcend and include and more accurate – and Kegan is a Piagetian). The precise language of "transcend and include" probably belongs to Wilber, riffing from Hegel and the Piagetians. What is always tricky here, of course, is the confusion of structure and content. Structural shifts (developmental changes in structure of thought) have to build on the old to create the new. This is just obvious. The content that goes along with the structure shifts--like going from God-fearing to scientistic rational materialism – is often where the reactivity and "negation" lies.
Also might help to know that Piaget saw this as an uneven process, with what he called, horizontal and vertical decalage--a lack of uniformity across different domains of knowledge or skill.
From a Psychosynthesis perspective transcend and include imply a refinement or purification of the stage transcended. After disidentifying from a stage one needs to go back and let go of the attachments of the former stage.
In order for Spirit to descend all the levels below must be made transparent for the descending fire of Spirit– Ego-centric, ethnocentric and word-centric attachments must go. So the subconscious must be cleansed, healed, harmonized and synthesized – this is what Assagioli calls the path of purification.
- Eine Tages wird man offiziell zugeben müssen, dass das, was wir Wirklichkeit getauft haben, eine noch größere Illusion ist als die Welt des Traumes. Salvador Dali (1904-1989)
- When the truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie. Yevtushenko, Soviet dissident
- Ausgerechnet ein Schiffsbauteil sollte sein Leben retten: Eines Tages, so erzählte Fuller Jahrzehnte später im Interview, sei ihm beim Anblick eines Ozeanriesen aufgegangen, welch gewaltigen Effekt die kleinsten Dinge haben können: "Hinten am Schiff hängt das Ruder. Und ganz am Ende des Ruders hängt eine winzige Klappe, die sogenannte Trimmungsklappe." Diese Klappe zu bewegen, kostet fast keine Kraft - aber sie reißt das ganze Ruder herum und steuert so das Schiff. Es fiel ihm wie Schuppen von den Augen: "Der kleine Einzelne kann das Trimmruder sein. Die Gesellschaft denkt, sie zieht einfach an einem vorbei - aber wenn man auf die richtige Weise seinen Fuß rausstreckt, kann man die Richtung ändern, in die sich der ganze Staat bewegt." So hatte er beschlossen, sein komplettes Leben zu einem Experiment darüber zu machen, wie stark ein Individuum die Welt verändern kann. Als Fuller dem "Playboy" im Februar 1972 Artikel Universalgenie Buckminster Fuller Ein Leben fürs Dymaxion, Danny Kringiel, 21. Februar 2012
- Die ersten Menschen waren nicht die letzten Affen. Erich Kästner (1899-1974) deutscher Schriftsteller, Quelle unbekannt
- I consider science an integrating part of our endeavor to answer the one great philosophical question which embraces all others, the one that Plotinus expressed by his brief: who are we? And more than that: I consider this not only one of the tasks, but the task, of science, the only one that really counts. Erwin Schrödinger, founding father of quantum physics,
Evelyn Einstein Died in Squalor, Despite Grandfather's Riches, presented by the US American broadcasting corporation ABC News, Susan Donaldson James, 20. April 2011 Evelyn Einstein experienced poverty and homelessness and was a self-proclaimed "dumpster diver," all while the estate of her famous grandfather -- one of the most iconic figures of all time -- earned millions.Albert Einstein's granddaughter spent the latter part of her life complaining publicly that the man she called "Grampa" had never left her -- or the other members of the family -- a dime.On April 13, Evelyn Einstein died at the age of 70 in her home in Albany, Calif., still fighting to get a piece of his estate. [Albert Einstein] had a "strained" relationship with his family, according to Eileen K. Morales, curator for the current Einstein exhibit at the Princeton Historical Society in New Jersey. "I'm outraged," said Evelyn Einstein, who told CNN that she wanted the money to move into an assisted living facility. "It's hard for me to believe they would treat the family the way they [the Verwalter of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem] have, which has been abysmally." she said, "It's not so easy being an Einstein. When I was in school at Berkeley in the '60s, I could never tell if men wanted to be with me because of me, or my name. To say, you know, 'I had an Einstein.'" the girl Evelyn likely never had much of a bond with her grandfather, but Albert Einstein did enjoy children. Einstein was also somewhat alienated from his two sons.
- Was eigentlich Physik ist, kann nur historisch verstanden werden. Max Jammer, Wissenschaftsfreund von Albert Einsteins
- Die Monotonie und Einsamkeit eines ruhigen Lebens stimuliert den schöpferischen Geist. Albert Einstein [BW 499] (1879-1955) deutschstämmiger US-amerikanischer theoretischer Physiker, Entwickler der Allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie, Nobelpreisträger für Physik, 1921, Quelle unbekannt
- Let us not imagine that scientists accepted these new ideas with cries of joy. They fought them and resisted them as much as they could, inventing all sorts of traps and alternative hypotheses in vain attempts to escape them. Albert Einstein (1879-1955), cited in: Hofmann, The Strange Story of the Quantum, S. 170
- Everything is energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you can not help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. New Age manifestation belief, stated by channeler Darryl Anka channelling the entity Bashar, 1996; falsely attributed to Albert Einstein
- Restricting the body of knowledge to a small group deadens the philosophical spirit of a people and leads to spiritual poverty. Albert Einstein (1879-1955), cited in: Barnett, The Universe and Dr. Einstein, S. xviii,
- Geh deinen Weg und lass die Leute reden! Dante Alighieri [BW 505] (1265-1321) italienischer Schriftsteller, Quelle unbekannt
Deutschland, Januar 2015 ||~7,8 Millionen Vegetarier (~10 % der Bevölkerung) und 900.000 Veganern (1,1 %) || Quelle: VEBU
Das Institut für Demoskopie Allensbach (IfD) und das Markt- und Meinungsforschungsinstitut YouGov bestätigen diese Entwicklung.
- Der Trend ins Vegetarische ist unaufhaltsam. Vielleicht isst in 100 Jahren kein Mensch mehr Fleisch. Helmut Maucher, ehemaliger Generaldirektor von Nestlé
An Angel Speaks
O if you knew how your countenance
is changed, when in the midst
of that pure gaze which can unite you with me
Your hold upon yourself is lost
And you turn away.
Just as a landscape in clear light
May suddenly cloud over, do you close
Yourself against me, and I have to wait
And wait in silence, often long.
And if I were like you a human being
The pain of disdained love would kill me.
But since the Father has given me unending patience
I wait for you unshaken
and expectant, whenever it may be you come.
And even this gentle reproach
Take not as reproach – only as a pure message.
Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914) German translator, poet, writer
- Das Brot ernährt uns nicht. Was uns im Brote speist, ist Gottes ewiges Wort, ist Leben und ist Geist. Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914) deutscher Übersetzer, Dramaturg, Dichter, Schriftsteller,
- Wer vom Ziel nicht weiß, kann den Weg nicht haben. Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914) deutscher Übersetzer, Dramaturg, Dichter, Schriftsteller,
- Einander kennen lernen, heißt lernen, wie fremd man einander ist. Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914) deutscher Übersetzer, Dramaturg, Dichter, Schriftsteller, Morgenstern, Stufen. Eine Entwicklung in Aphorismen und Tagebuch-Notizen (1906), 1918
- Ewiges Einerlei
Was längst beantwortet ist
oder längst zu beantworten wäre,
das wird noch immer gefragt,
das frißt noch immer Gehirn.
Christian Morgenstern (1871-1914) deutscher Übersetzer, Dichter, Schriftsteller
- Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer. Kalt lügt es auch: Und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.' Friedrich Nietzsche
Politik - Lit.zitate
- Aber der Staat lügt in allen Zungen des Guten und Bösen; und was er auch redet, er lügt – und was er auch hat, gestohlen hat er's. Friedrich Nietzsche, Also sprach Zarathustra. Erster Teil. Die Reden des Zarathustras, 1883, Vom neuen Götzen, zitiert in: Aphorismen.de
- Überzeugungen sind gefährlichere Feinde der Wahrheit als Lügen. Friedrich Nietzsche
- Die 'gute Botschaft' ist eben, dass es keine Gegensätze mehr gibt; das Himmelreich gehört den Kindern; der Glaube, der hier laut wird, ist kein erkämpfter Glaube, – er ist da, er ist von Anfang, er ist gleichsam eine ins geistige zurückgetretene Kindlichkeit. […] Ein solcher Glaube zürnt nicht, tadelt nicht, wehrt sich nicht; er bringt nicht‚ das Schwert, – er ahnt gar nicht, inwiefern er einmal trennen könnte. Er beweist sich nicht […], er selbst ist jeden Augenblick sein Wunder, sein Lohn, sein Beweis, sein 'Reich Gottes'. Dieser Glaube formuliert sich auch nicht – er lebt, er wehrt sich gegen Formeln. Friedrich Nietzsche, 1888, zitiert in: "Der Glaube beginnt gerade da, wo das Denken aufhört"
- The truth is like a lizard; it leaves the tail in your hand and escapes, knowing that it will soon grow another. Ivan Turgenev, letter to Leo Tolstoy, 1857
Amartya Sen (*1933) Indian economist, philosopher, Harvard University, author,
- The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. Albert Schweitzer unsourced
- ICH BIN EIN FREIER MENSCH
- Ich will unter keinen Umständen ein Allerweltsmensch sein.
Ich habe ein Recht darauf, aus dem Rahmen zu fallen – wenn ich es kann.
Ich wünsche mir Chancen, nicht Sicherheiten.
Ich will kein ausgehaltener Bürger sein, gedemütigt und abgestumpft, weil der Staat für mich sorgt.
Ich will dem Risiko begegnen, mich nach etwas sehnen und es verwirklichen, Schiffbruch erleiden und Erfolg haben.
Ich lehne es ab, mir den eigenen Antrieb mit einem Trinkgeld abkaufen zu lassen.
Lieber will ich den Schwierigkeiten des Lebens entgegentreten, als ein gesichertes Dasein führen; lieber die gespannte Erregung des eigenen Erfolgs als die dumpfe Ruhe Utopiens.
Ich will weder meine Freiheit gegen Wohltaten hergeben, noch meine Menschenwürde gegen milde Gaben.
Ich habe gelernt, selbst für mich zu denken und zu handeln, der Welt gerade ins Gesicht zu sehen und zu bekennen:
Dies ist mein Werk!
Das alles ist gemeint, wenn ich sage: Ich bin ein freier Mensch.
Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)
- "Cults" are manipulative, self-serving organizations which harm their hapless recruits. Herbert L. Rosedale (†2004) foremost US American anti-cult activist, director of the AFF (renamed ICSA)
- Either I know a thing and then I don't need to believe it; or I believe it because I am not sure that I know it. ~Carl Jung, CW 18, Page 706-707
- Pairs of opposites have a natural tendency to meet on the middle line, but the middle line is never a compromise thought out by the intellect and forced upon the fighting parties.
It is rather a result of the conflict one has to suffer. Such conflicts are never solved by a clever trick or by an intelligent invention but by enduring them. As a matter of fact, you have to heat up such conflicts until they rage in full swing so that the opposites slowly melt together. It is a sort of alchemistic procedure rather than a rational choice and decision. The suffering is an indispensable part of it. Every real solution is only reached by intense suffering. The suffering shows the degree in which we are intolerable to ourselves. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 233-235, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Your Christ is all light and no darkness, while the Self manifests in two colours, white and black. He cannot be identified with the whol Self, only with its light side. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, letter to Morton Kelsey, 27. December 1958, cited in: Morton Kelsey (1917-2001) Episcopal priest, Jungian therapist, counselor, religious writer, Myth, History & Faith. The Mysteries of Christian Myth and Imagination, chapter VIII, 1974
- The meaning of my existence is that life has addressed a question to me. Or, conversely, I myself am a question which is addressed to the world, and I must communicate my answer, for otherwise I am dependent upon the world’s answer. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, autobiography Memories, Dreams, Reflections, S. 318, Fontana Press, 1961, reissued edition 6. March 1995
- The right way to wholeness is made up of fateful detours and wrong turnings. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- The theologian, the only person besides the psychotherapist to declare himself responsible for the cura animarum, is afraid of having to think psychologically about the objects of his belief. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume II, 1951-1961, S. 628-630, Princeton University Press, 1. April 1976, Routledge, reissued edition 20. May 1976
- What is the power of the individual against the voice of the whole people in him? Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 365, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- There is religious sentimentality instead of the numinosum of divine experience. This is the well-known characteristic of a religion that has lost its living mystery. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 11, Para 52
- Creative life always stands outside convention. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 17, Para 305
- It is absolutely necessary to grasp every psychic process with all the four functions, otherwise we only grasp a quarter of it. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture, 10. February 1939
- There must be a long preparation to be Buddha, if we do not realise this we are taking part in a holy ceremony with dirty hands. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture, 13. January 1939, S, 56,
- What the heart hears are the great, all-embracing things of life, the experiences which we do not arrange ourselves but which happen to us. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 18, paragraph 1719
- The heartstrings sing like an Aeolian harp only under the gentle breath of a mood, an intuition, which does not drown the song but listens. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 18, paragraph 1719
- The utterances of the heart – unlike those of the discriminating intellect – always relate to the whole. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 18, paragraph 1719
- Suffering is not an illness; it is the normal counterpole to happiness. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 18, Para 179
- The growing one is the Tree of Life. It greens by heaping up growing living matter. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, character Philemon in The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 351, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- The universal principle is even into the smallest particle, which therefore, correspond to the whole. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ??
- The serpent shows the way to hidden things and expresses the introverting libido, which leads man to go beyond the point of safety, and beyond the limits of consciousness, as expressed by the deep crater. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Seminar, S. 102, 1925
- Nothing makes this effect clearer than the serpent. It signifies everything dangerous and everything bad, everything nocturnal and uncanny, which adheres to Logos as well as to Eros, so long as they can work as the dark and unrecognized principles of the unconscious spirit. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 365, 205-page illustrated manuscript, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- This suggests that Eros does not tend toward the right, the side of consciousness, conscious will and conscious choice, but toward the side of the heart, which is less subject to our conscious will. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 366, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- Since the psychological condition of any unconscious content is one of potential reality, characterized by the polar opposites of “being” and “non-being,” it follows that the union of opposites must play a decisive role in the alchemical process. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 12, Para 557
- Without the experience of the opposites there is no experience of wholeness and hence no inner approach to the sacred figures. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 12, Para 24
- We cannot tell whether God and the unconscious are two different entities. Both are border-line concepts for transcendental contents. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 11, Para 757
- To live what is right and to let what is false die, that is the art of life. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 274, Footnote 75, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- While the man who despairs marches towards nothingness, the one who has placed his faith in the archetype follows the tracks of life and lives right into his death. Both, to be sure, remain in uncertainty, but the one lives against his instincts, the other with them. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, MDR, S. 306
- Just as evening gives birth to morning, so from the darkness arises a new light, the stella matutina, which is at once the evening and the morning star – Lucifer, the light-bringer. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 13, Para 299
- It requires no art to become stupid; the whole art lies in extracting wisdom from stupidity. Stupidity is the mother of the wise, but cleverness never. Carl Jung, CW 13, Para 222
- Whoever speaks in primordial images speaks with a thousand voices; he enthrals and overpowers, while at the same time he lifts the idea he is seeking to express out of the occasional and the transitory into the realm of the ever-enduring. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 13, Para 129
- At any rate we can never treat the anima with moral reprimands; instead of this we have, or there is, wisdom, which in our days seems to have passed into oblivion. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 193, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- There is no consciousness without discrimination of opposites. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 9i, par. 178
Alchemy - hermes Feinstofflichkeit
- The coniunctio in alchemy is a union of the masculine and feminine, of the spiritual and material principles, from which a perfect body arises, the glorified body after the Last Judgement, the resurrection body. […] This means an eternal body, or the subtle body, which is designated in alchemy as the philosopher's stone, the lapis aethereus or invisibilis. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lectures, S. 159,
- If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God; for like is known by like.
Leap clear of all that is corporeal, and make yourself grown to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure; rise above all time and become eternal; then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible; deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights and lower than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, dryness and fluidity; think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all of this at once, all times and places, all substances and qualities and magnitudes together; then you can apprehend God.But if you shut up your soul in your body, and abase yourself, and say “I know nothing, I can do nothing; I am afraid of earth and sea, I cannot mount to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be,” then what have you to do with God?
- There is religious sentimentality instead of the numinosum of divine experience. This is the well-known characteristic of a religion that has lost its living mystery. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 11, Para 52
- One needs death to be able to harvest the fruit. Without death, life would be meaningless, since the long-lasting rises again and denies its own meaning. To be, and to enjoy your being, you need death, and limitation enables you to fulfill your being. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 267, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- But there is something which can be proved from everyday experience, not body becoming spirit, but body becoming conscious, man becomes conscious of his body. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture, 26. January 1940
- If you contemplate the body from the point of view of the psyche, you will be able to locate a mental sphere of consciousness in the head, another centre of consciousness in the heart and one in the abdomen. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture 26. January 1940
- We must have a psychic image of the body, in order to become conscious of it, we must translate the physical fact of the body into a psychic experience. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture IX, S. 221
- The materialistic premise is that the physical process causally determines the psychic process. The spiritualistic premise is the reverse of this. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 366, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Switch off your noisy consciousness and listen quietly inwards and look at the images that appear before your inner eye, or hearken to the words which the muscles of your speech apparatus are trying to form. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 82, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Assimilation of the shadow gives a man body, so to speak; the animal sphere of instinct, as well as the primitive or archaic psyche, emerge into the zone of consciousness and can no longer be repressed by fictions and illusions. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, General problems of psychotherapy. The aims of psychotherapy – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 16, paragraph 452, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1. June 1966
- The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows art to realize its purposes through him. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 15, Para 157
- Thus, just as the one-sidedness of the individual’s conscious attitude is corrected by reactions from the unconscious, so art represents a process of self-regulation in the life of nations and epochs. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW 15, Para 131
- All the difficulties you overcome in such a fantasy are symbolic expressions of psychological difficulties in yourself, and inasmuch as you overcome them in your imagination you also overcome them in your psyche. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 109, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- If the word is a sign, it means nothing. But if the word is a symbol, it means everything. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 310, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- I saw how we live toward death, how the swaying golden wheat sinks together under the scythe of the reaper, like a smooth wave on the sea-beach. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 268, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- One creates inner freedom only through the symbol. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 311, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- Kreativität ist nichts anderes, als die Fähigkeit, Dinge, die nichts miteinander zu tun haben, zu kombinieren. Dazu gehört die Fähigkeit, Dinge völlig unvoreingenommen zu betrachten und sich vom Korsett herkömmlicher Denkstrukturen zu lösen. Dr. Ida Fleiß
- Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you. Shakti Gawain, Creative Visualization. Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life, cited in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
- I am indeed convinced that creative imagination is the only primordial phenomenon accessible to us, the real Ground of the psyche, the only immediate reality. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 60, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, creative mind plays with the object it loves. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, R.F.C. Hull, editor, H. G. Baynes, translator, Psychological Types – The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 6, 1921, S. 123, paragraph 197, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1971, 1. October 1976
- Events signify nothing, they signify only in us. We create the meaning of events. The meaning is and always was artificial. We make it. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], 205-page illustrated manuscript, S. 239, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- Your destiny is the result of the collaboration between the conscious and the unconscious. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 283, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- Far from being a material world, this is a psychic world, which allows us to make only indirect and hypothetical inferences about the real nature of matter. The psychic alone has immediate reality, and this includes all forms of the psychic, even the 'unreal' ideas and thoughts which refer to nothing 'external'. We may call them 'imagination' or 'delusion,' but that does detract in any way from their effectiveness. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW, 81, Para 74
- The Earth element is 'She who causes fall';
the water element is 'She who kills';
the fire element 'She who summons';
the air element 'The Lady of Dances',
and the ether element is 'She who has the net of Lotuses'.
Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, ETH Lecture, 20 January 1959
- Thus, the alchemical process also begins with such a division into the four elements, by which the body is put back into its primordial state and so can undergo transformation. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Children’s Dreams, S. 367
- The beginning of all things is love,
but the being of things is life.
Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Sonu Shamdasani, Indian historian, editor, The Red Book [Liber Novus], S. 327, 205-page illustrated manuscript, Philemon Series, The Philemon Foundation and W.W. Norton & Company, 9. October 2009
- Nature is not matter only, she is also spirit. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, CW13, paragraph 229
- Deep down, below the surface of the average man's conscience, he hears a voice whispering, "There is something not right," no matter how much his rightness is supported by public opinion or moral code. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- We will become our opposite if we do not learn to accomodate the opposition within us. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
- I cannot prove to you that God exists, but my work has proved empirically that the pattern of God exists in every man and that this pattern in the individual has at its disposal the greatest transforming energies of which life is capable. Find this pattern in your own individual self and life is transformed. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author,
Carl Jung on "Therapists: Anthology" - Psychologie
- As therapists we are subject to the unavoidable destinies of our patients. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Conversations with C.G. Jung, Psychotherapy, S. 113
- He [the psychotherapist] is not just working for this particular patient, who may be quite insignificant, but for himself as well and his own soul, and in so doing he is perhaps laying an infinitesimal grain in the scales of humanity’s soul. Small and invisible as this contribution may be, it is yet an opus magnum. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, General problems of psychotherapy. The aims of psychotherapy – Collected Works of C. G. Jung, Volume 16, paragraph 449, Princeton University Press, 2nd edition 1. June 1966
- [A]s a psychotherapist I do not by any means try to deliver my patients from fear. Rather, I lead them to the reason for their fear, and then it becomes clear that it is justified. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 398-400, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- The psychotherapist must be a philosopher in the old sense of the word. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, Aniela Jaffe, editor, Letters of C. G. Jung. Volume I, 1906-1950, S. 455-456, Routledge, 17. May 1973
- To find out what is truly individual in ourselves, profound reflection is needed; and suddenly we realize how uncommonly difficult the discovery of individuality in fact is. Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, founder of a new school of depth psychology, author, Gerhard Adler, editor, R.F.C. Hull, translator, Two Essays in Analytical Psychology – The Collected Works of C. G. Jung. Volume 7, section "The Relations between the Ego and the Unconscious", 1912, S. 242, 1928, Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1953, Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2nd edition 1. April 1972
- Empires live by numbness.
Empires, in their militarism, expect numbness about the human cost of war.
Corporate economies expect blindness to the cost in terms of poverty and exploitation.
Governments and societies of domination go to great lengths to keep the numbness in tact.
Walter Brueggemann, The Prophetic Imagination
- Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished. Lao Tzu
- Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries. Theodore Roethke, Straw for the Fire. From the Notebooks of Theodore Roethke
- Nichts ist absolut. Alles verändert sich, alles bewegt sich, alles dreht sich, alles fliegt und verschwindet. Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) mexikanische Malerin
- Darf man Verben erfinden? Ich möchte dir eines sagen: ich himmele dich, so spreizen sich meine Flügel breit aus um dich maßlos zu lieben. Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) mexikanische Malerin
- Schmerz, Freude, Trauer und Tod sind nichts anderes als der Verlauf der Existenz. Der revolutionäre Kampf ist in diesem Verlauf eine offene Tür für die Intelligenz. Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) mexikanische Malerin
Personal avowal of a mistreated wife // Ehe
- I'm not asking you to kiss me, nor apologize to me when I think you're wrong. I won't even ask you to hug me when I need it most. I don't ask you to tell me how beautiful I am, even if it's a lie, nor write me anything beautiful. I won't even ask you to call me to tell me how your day went, nor tell me you miss me. I won't ask you to thank me for everything I do for you, nor to care about me when my soul is down, and of course, I won't ask you to support me in my decisions. I won't even ask you to listen to me when I have a thousand stories to tell you. I won't ask you to do anything, not even be by my side forever.
Because if I have to ask you, I don't want it anymore. Frida Kahlo (1907-1954)
- @fridakahlo, letter to her husband.
- DAS OBERSTE GEBOT DER US-AUSSENPOLITIK IST DIE #BEVÖLKERUNGSREDUKTION - IN ANDEREN LÄNDERN. US-Aussenminister Henry Kissinger schrieb wenige Monate vor der UNO-Weltbevölkerungskonferenz am 30. August 1974 in Bukarest in einem geheimen NSS-Memorandum 200
Refs:  UNO-WELTBEVÖLKERUNGSKONFERENZ
 NATIONAL SECURITY STUDY MEMORANDUM 200
- If a man wishes to be sure of the road he treads on, he must close his eyes and walk in the dark. St. John of the Cross (1542-1591) confessor, doctor of the church
- It takes a whole village to raise a child. Igbo and Yoruba (Nigeria) Proverb
- The most powerful way to initiate deep systemic change and transformation is to introduce and invite people into a new experience of a new way of relating with and being related, which contains and expresses the wholeness, harmony and unity that we all long for and miss in so many of our daily inter-actions and relationship experiences. A love that is deeply restorative, healing, renewing and generative. When we give birth to this possibility from within us and in our relationships, we simultaneously give birth to a new world born of love. This is what creates future and sustains Life.
- Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." Mary Anne Radmacher
- Humility […] is a virtue that is valuable for its own sake, and it is a virtue with great usefulness as well. The modest make fewer mistakes because they are not undone by arrogance, and their lack of dogma is no impediment to change. Like it or not, humility exists only in the wake of arrogance. Few people know humility for itself or opt for it right away. Most of us have fallen into arrogance and egotism and have failed. We come to humility after having thoroughly tested the alternative.
Arrogance and anger are often the choices we try first because they seem to take less effort. True, they are not effective, but they seem easier. By contrast, even after we renounce our arrogance, we will find that being humble is not easy. True humility is a choice we make each time there is a confrontation, and unless a person is supremely comfortable, self-assured, and safe, he or she cannot easily be humble. The dynamically modest person chooses to be humble out of strength. The humility of the Changes [I Ching / Yijing] is an active power. As such, it is more than a moral position: it is a virtue.
Humility is akin to compassion – at least in the sense that true compassion means extending one’s energy and talents on behalf of others. One cannot be merciful from a position of weakness. Stopping short of city gates you could easily storm, carrying someone who is weak, and sheltering a hurt child are all acts of mercy possible only for someone who is strong and capable. In the same way, remaining humble even when you are under great duress, staying self-possessed in the face of insults, and refusing to bully others with your position and power are all examples of humility from the vantage of great strength.
Those who are humble will gradually discover other advantages. They will not hesitate to go beyond themselves. With nothing to prove, they are willing to explore new situations. True, they might make mistakes. They may even suffer embarrassment. But the humble person acknowledges and accepts that. The immodest make mistakes too – but being without shame, they try to hide their errors and deny their fallibility. That worsens their mistakes and increases their isolation.
In time, the arrogant personality becomes brittle and heavy. The tides of each day bring change; the closed person fights the waves. The current ebbs and flows and moves with its rhythm; closed persons throw their limbs against the current. They do not look at the tide; they think only of what they want, even if they are swamped and confused. The humble person accepts whatever change sends, improvising and creating accordingly.
When the humble fight, they usually succeed. They have minimized their own faults, and they have closed all openings to others’ attack. That is the defensive strategy of the humble...Thus, although the normal definition of humility is one of demeanor, this hexagram makes it clear that humility is power. Deng Ming-Dao, The Living I Ching, Hexagram 15
because love is all there is.
There is no way into presence
except through a love exchange.
If someone asks, But what is love?
answer, Dissolving the will.
Be clear like a mirror
Be clean of pictures and the worry
that comes with images.
Gaze into what is not ashamed
or afraid of any truth.
Contain all human faces in your own
without any judgment of them.
- Mapping technology has matured into a tool for social justice. Article presented by the international weekly newspaper The Economist, 4. June 2009
Sourced from crisscrossed [adj. marked with crossing lines; resembling or forming a network]
Digital maps have brought three major changes.
1. Digital maps, in contrast to paper maps, can be combined with all kinds of data even in real time.
2. Nowadays, everybody can access huge data from the public domain and combine these with maps.
3. Citizen maps are created through voluntarily worldwide effort and participation, are freely available and offer new ways for transparency.
- Discourse about God is unique and cannot be compared to any other human language?. It is irreducible to any other discourse. Raimon Panikkar (1918-2010) Catalan Spanish Roman Catholic priest, scholar, proponent of inter-religious dialogue, The Experience of God: Icons of the Mystery,
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Charles Darwin
- Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince
- Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunderstorm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. Thomas Mann (1875-1955) German writer,
- Der Geschichte des höhern Menschentums gegenüber aber herrscht ein zügelloser, alle historische und also organische Erfahrung verachtender Optimismus in bezug auf den Gang der Zukunft, so dass jedermann im zufällig Gegenwärtigen die »Ansätze« zu einer ganz besonders hervorragenden linienhaften »Weiterentwicklung« feststellt, nicht weil sie wissenschaftlich bewiesen ist, sondern weil er sie wünscht. Hier wird mit schrankenlosen Möglichkeiten – nie mit einem natürlichen Ende – gerechnet und aus der Lage jedes Augenblicks heraus eine völlig naive Konstruktion der Fortsetzung entworfen. Aber »die Menschheit« hat kein Ziel, keine Idee, keinen Plan, so wenig wie die Gattung der Schmetterlinge oder der Orchideen ein Ziel hat. Oswald Spengler, Der Untergang des Abendlandes
- When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground. African proverb
- There is no way around confronting yourself, your unconscious, your fears, your doubts. I myself haven’t found any magical way around this.
- We each have to confront ourselves.
- We cannot simply practice a spiritual technique like meditation or prayer, have some deep experience, and expect it to totally transform us.
- The experience, regardless of how profound, simply cannot erase all the false influences on your consciousness.
- If we thoroughly investigate the matter for ourselves, we see that we have to confront ourselves in very powerful and deep ways.
- Keep very quiet and watch what comes to the surface of the mind. Reject the known, welcome the so-far unknown, and reject it in its turn. Thus you come to state in which there is no knowledge, only being, in which being itself is knowledge. To know by being is direct knowledge. It is based on identity of the seer and seen. Indirect knowledge is based on sensation and memory, on proximity of the perceiver and his percept. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- There are so many who take the dawn for the noon, a momentary experience for full realization and destroy even the little they gain by excess of pride. Humility and silence are essential for a student, however advanced. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
good laugh https://www.facebook.com/groups/827782690649726/permalink/984373788323948/
https://www.facebook.com/nobelprize/videos/10153429404604103/ Women who changed the world
- The world is remade through the power of fierce women performing outrageous acts of creative rebellion. Louise M. Pare, Ph.D., US American women's spirituality and movement educator, spiritual counselor, writer, source unknown
gentle reminder of the importance of setting boundaries to uphold your integrity
Brené Brown, Ph.D., LMSW (*1965) US American shame, vulnerability, empathy researcher, Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, public speaker, author
- Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen. Loriot
bulletin.represent.us/outraged-bill-moyers LatestMovement UpdatesVideosInfographicsOutraged Bill Moyers Exposes The System For What It Is 10. December 2013 by Mansur Gidfar
[[https://davidicke.com/headlines/richie-allen-show-davidicke-com-christina-england-i-can-prove-uk-government-passing-deadly-vaccines-without-testing/|''Christina England – ‘I Can Prove The UK Government Is Passing Deadly Vaccines Without Testing Them’
Quotes from above??
- How we feel about ourselves, whether we respect ourselves, determines the quality of our life, our capacity to succeed in work, relationships, healing, and intuitive skills.
- Self-understanding and acceptance, the bond we form with ourselves, is in many ways the most crucial spiritual challenge we face. In truth, if we don't like ourselves [not in a narcissistic way, but healthy self-love, as in wholeness, the "dark" and "light"], we will be incapable of making healthy decisions.
- Instead, we will direct all of our personal power for decision-making into the hands of someone else: someone we want to impress, or someone before whom we think we must weaken ourselves to gain physical security [authoritarian followers]. People who have low self-esteem attract relationships and occupational situations that reflect and reinforce this weakness.
- The stronger our spirits become [embodiment], the less authority "linear time" can exercise in our lives [and the more we get in touch with our intuition and inner guidance in the present moment].
- Intuition is neither the ability to engage prophesy nor a means of avoiding financial loss or painful relationships. It is actually the ability to use energy data to make decisions in the immediate moment. Energy data are the emotional, psychological, and spiritual components of a given situation. They are the "here and now" ingredients of life, not nonphysical information form some "future" place.
- But intuitive guidance does not mean following a voice to the Promised Land. It means having the self-esteem that the discomfort and confusion that a person feels is actually directing him to take charge of his life and make choices that will break him out of the stagnation of misery.
- If a person suffers from low self-esteem, she cannot act on her intuitive impulses because her fear of failure is too intense. Intuition, like all meditative disciplines, can be enormously effective if, and only if, one has the courage and personal power to follow through on the guidance it provides.
- Guidance requires action, but it does not guarantee safety. While we measure our own success in terms of our personal comfort and security, the "universe" measures our success by how much we have learned.
- So long as we use comfort and security as our criteria for success, we will fear our own intuitive guidance because by its very nature it directs us into new cycles of learning that are sometimes uncomfortable.
- The ambitious man has never found his true vocation. Jiddu Krishnamurti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpOdAHwRnXY Lost in Translation (10/10) Movie CLIP – A Secret Goodbye (2003) HD
- Nichts ist im Menschen, auch im scheinbar aufgeklärtesten, fester verwurzelt als der Glaube an irgendwelche Autoritäten. Egon Friedell (1878-1938)
Mythos: "Ich kann doch eh nichts ändern.", Vaind Staaz, 24. Februar 2016
Robert Jay Lifton's "criteria of thought reform":
1. Milieu control
2. Mystical manipulation (planned spontaneity)
3. The demand for purity
5. Sacred science
6. Loading the language
7. Doctrine over person
8. Dispensing of existence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybr10Dx2tY Der "Heilige Stuhl", das Canonische Recht und die Macht der Kirche in dieser Welt (Teil 1) präsentiert von TV Blockhaus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo Donald Trump's Debates: 5 Mental Tricks You Didn't Notice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvVfj0ov8k8 Donald Trump's Incredible Powers Of Persuasion
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. Warren Buffet
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa
- Humility […] is a virtue that is valuable for its own sake, and it is a virtue with great usefulness as well. The modest make fewer mistakes because they are not undone by arrogance, and their lack of dogma is no impediment to change. Like it or not, humility exists only in the wake of arrogance. Few people know humility for itself or opt for it right away. Most of us have fallen into arrogance and egotism and have failed. We come to humility after having thoroughly tested the alternative.
Arrogance and anger are often the choices we try first because they seem to take less effort. True, they are not effective, but they seem easier. By contrast, even after we renounce our arrogance, we will find that being humble is not easy. True humility is a choice we make each time there is a confrontation, and unless a person is supremely comfortable, self-assured, and safe, he or she cannot easily be humble. The dynamically modest person chooses to be humble out of strength. The humility of the Changes [I Ching / Yijing] is an active power. As such, it is more than a moral position: it is a virtue.
Humility is akin to compassion – at least in the sense that true compassion means extending one’s energy and talents on behalf of others. One cannot be merciful from a position of weakness. Stopping short of city gates you could easily storm, carrying someone who is weak, and sheltering a hurt child are all acts of mercy possible only for someone who is strong and capable. In the same way, remaining humble even when you are under great duress, staying self-possessed in the face of insults, and refusing to bully others with your position and power are all examples of humility from the vantage of great strength.
Those who are humble will gradually discover other advantages. They will not hesitate to go beyond themselves. With nothing to prove, they are willing to explore new situations. True, they might make mistakes. They may even suffer embarrassment. But the humble person acknowledges and accepts that. The immodest make mistakes too – but being without shame, they try to hide their errors and deny their fallibility. That worsens their mistakes and increases their isolation.
In time, the arrogant personality becomes brittle and heavy. The tides of each day bring change; the closed person fights the waves. The current ebbs and flows and moves with its rhythm; closed persons throw their limbs against the current. They do not look at the tide; they think only of what they want, even if they are swamped and confused. The humble person accepts whatever change sends, improvising and creating accordingly.
When the humble fight, they usually succeed. They have minimized their own faults, and they have closed all openings to others’ attack. That is the defensive strategy of the humble...Thus, although the normal definition of humility is one of demeanor, this hexagram makes it clear that humility is power.
Deng Ming-Dao, "The Living I Ching"
- A woman who welcomes her shadows and passions, will find it difficult to find a lover that will match up to her – few dare, come face to face with such a power. Rune Lazuli, cited in: Rune Lazuli quotes, presented by Quote Sigma, 8. October 2015
Zahl Neun – Kreis und Numerologie
- There is another world but it is in this one. Attributed to William Butler Yeats (1865-1939) Irish poet, playwright, Nobel laureate in literature, 1923, Rainer Maria Rilke, Paul Éluard
Tribunal gegen skandalöse rituelle Kindermorde der Eliten (ITCCS)|Bewusst.TV 9.14
- One who loves you, loves you with your dirt. African proverb
Gewissen - Bekenntnis
- Für mich bleibt das eigene Gewissen die oberste Instanz. Helmut Schmidt (1918-2015) deutscher sozialdemokratischer Politiker, fünfter Bundeskanzler der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (1974-1982)
Morraspiel im Freien
Johann Liss (1597-1629) deutscher Maler
- Die Behandlung des Anderen als Sache macht uns selbst zur Sache und dies wirkt als Selbstzerstörung. Dr. med Viktor von Weizsäcker (1886-1957) deutscher Mediziner, Begründer der psychosomatischen Medizin und der Medizinischen Anthropologie, Quelle unbekannt
- Videovortrag von Ivar Giaever, norwegischer Physiker, Nobelpreisträger entlarvt den Klimaschwindel mit deutscher Synchronaudioübersetzung, Lindau, YouTube Film, 18:29 Minuten Dauer, eingestellt 5. Januar 2017
- Original engl. video presentation by Ivar Giaever, Norwegian physician, [[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hendX_U9-OA Penny Kelly [30March2020] Part 2 - Full interview Spiritual Emergency in the U.S. recorded 30. March 2020 posted 23. April 2020 3:55:06
Ins Deutsche übersetztes Transkript
|Ins Deutsche übersetztes Transkript]]
- Videointerview mit Matthias Pauqué, , BewusstTV, Gastgeberin Dagmar Neubronner, 1:17:59 Dauer, eingestetll 26. September 2019
Gesetzmäßigkeiten des Universal Scaling und die frappierenden Übereinstimmungen von Global Scaling (Prof. Hartmut Müller), Universal Scaling (Matthias Pauqué), dem Werk des amerikanischen Universalgenies Wiki&Walter Russell? (1871-1965), den spirituellen Lehren Asiens ("Nada Brahma" – Alles ist Klang.) und den Erkenntnissen der Quantenphysik.
Himmel - Regenbogenbild
- Wie schön muss es erst im Himmel sein, wenn er von außen schon so schön aussieht! Astrid Lindgren
Master tonic – Recipe
You may want to wear gloves during the preparation, especially when handling hot peppers, because it is difficult to get the tingling off your hands! Be careful, its smell is very strong, and it may stimulate the sinuses instantly.
24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
¼ cup finely chopped garlic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
¼ cup grated ginger
2 tbsp grated horseradish
2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
1 tbsp gemahlenen Kreuzkümmel / Schwarzkümmel (freiwillige Zutat)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
Close well and shake.
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
Your master tonic is ready for use. You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge. It will last for long.
Extra Tip: You can also use it in the kitchen – mix it with some olive oil and use it as a salad dressing or in your stews.
Caution: The flavor is very strong and hot!
Extra Tip: Eat a slice of orange, lemon or lime after you take the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
Gargle and swallow.
Do not dilute it in water as it will reduce the effect.
Take 1 tablespoon every day to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
Increase the amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day (the size of a liquor glass).
If you struggle against more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
It is safe for pregnant women and children (use small doses!) because the ingredients are all-natural and contain no toxins.
- Even if the absence of government really did mean anarchy in a negative, disorderly sense - which is far from being the case - even then, no anarchical disorder could be worse than the position to which government has led humanity. Leo Tolstoy [LoC 420, work LoC 455] (1828-1910) Russian playwright, essayist, novelist, writer, Patriotism and Government, chapter VIII, 1901, Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 27. April 2009
- Was wir da über Mund und Nase ziehen, ist eigentlich Sondermüll. Wir denken, da das OP-Ausrüstung ist, müsste das gesund sein. Aber da die meisten Menschen in China, wo die meisten Masken produziert werden, noch nie über Umwelt nachgedacht haben, verwenden sie halt alles, was funktioniert. Da ist jeder Dreck der Welt drin. Prof. Dr. Michael Braungart, wissenschaftlicher Leiter des Hamburger Umweltinstituts
- Love is the potent force that tears off all masks, and men who run away from love do so in order that they may preserve their masks. P.D. Ouspensky, Tertium Organum
- Alle Menschen sind – klug, die einen vorher, die anderen nachher. François-Marie Voltaire (1694-1778) französischer Schriftsteller und Philosoph
Die Quintessenz – "Warum Selbstheilung funktioniert!"'', Vimeo Film (manchmal muss man sich anmelden, aber es ist frei)
- Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. Otto H. Warburg, discoverer of ozone therapy
- Was keiner wagt, das sollt ihr wagen,
Was keiner sagt, das sollt ihr sagen,
Was keiner denkt, das wagt zu denken,
Was keiner anfängt, das führt aus.
Wenn keiner ja sagt, sollt ihr´s sagen,
Wenn keiner nein sagt, sagt doch nein.
Wenn alle zweifeln, wagt zu glauben,
Wenn alle mittun, steht allein.
Wo alle loben, habt Bedenken,
Wo alle spotten, spottet nicht,
Wo alle geizen, wagt zu schenken,
Wo alles dunkel ist, macht Licht.
Mach(t) mich zum Werkzeug Eures Friedens:
Dass ich Liebe bringe, wo man sich hasst
Dass ich Versöhnung bringe, wo man einander kränkt
Dass ich Einigkeit bringe, wo Zwietracht ist
Dass ich Glauben bringe, wo Zweifel quält
Dass ich Wahrheit bringe, wo Irrtum herrscht
Dass ich die Hoffnung bringe, wo Verzweiflung droht
Dass ich Freude bringe, wo Traurigkeit trübt
Dass ich das Licht bringe, wo Finsternis waltet
Hilf, dass ich nicht verlange,
getröstet zu werden, sondern zu trösten,
verstanden zu werden, sondern zu verstehen,
geliebt zu werden, statt zu lieben,
(gehelt zu werden, sondern zu heilen.)
Denn: Wer gibt, der empfängt
Wer verzeiht, dem wird verziehen
Wer stirbt, der wird zum ewigen Leben geboren. Amen.
Franz von Assisi (1182-1226)
- Robert Anton Wilson: Menschen sind Riesen, denen man eingeredet hat, dass sie Zwerge sind.
750,000 refugees have been resettled in America since 9/11. Not one has been arrested on domestic terrorism charges.
- The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly. Robert Anton Wilson, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, cited in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
Carey Wedler issued this video "What Every American Needs to Know About Radical Islam" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZC4Hruo3lY on November 18, 2015
Meanwhile it has been shared 901 times on Facebook.
Carey Wedler: "Of all ideological groups in the United States Right Wing Extremists are responsible for the most deaths – more so than Islamic extremists." minute 1:47
Columbine Massacre was committed by White Male Protestants.
Aurora Theatre Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Sandy Hook Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Tucson Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Roseburg Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Charleston Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
Oak Creek Sikh Temple Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
San Ysidro McDonalds Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
UT Austin Tower Massacre was committed by a White Male Protestant.
The authors of these atrocities belong to the same race, creed and gender.
So will white aggressive males in the US be deported – to assure the safety of US citizens?
The psychiatrist George Eman Vaillant introduced a four-level classification of defence mechanisms:
Level I - pathological defences (psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)
Level III - neurotic defences (intellectualization, reaction formation, dissociation, displacement, repression)
Level IV - mature defences (humour, sublimation, suppression, altruism, anticipation)
Selection from Level 1 Pathological Defenses:
Delusional projection: Delusions about external reality, usually of a persecutory nature.
Splitting: A primitive defence. Both harmful and helpful impulses are split off and unintegrated, frequently projected onto someone else. The defended individual segregates experiences into all-good and all-bad categories, with no room for ambiguity and ambivalence. When "splitting" is combined with "projecting", the undesirable qualities that one unconsciously perceives oneself as possessing, one consciously attributes to another.
From Level 2 Immature Defenses:
Fantasy: Tendency to retreat into fantasy in order to resolve inner and outer conflicts.
Idealization: Tending to perceive another individual as having more desirable qualities than he or she may actually have.
Somatization: The transformation of uncomfortable feelings towards others into uncomfortable feelings toward oneself: pain, illness, and anxiety.
Wishful thinking: Making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality.
From Level 3 Neurotic Defenses:
Intellectualization: A form of isolation; concentrating on the intellectual components of a situation so as to distance oneself from the associated anxiety-provoking emotions; separation of emotion from ideas; thinking about wishes in formal, affectively bland terms and not acting on them; avoiding unacceptable emotions by focusing on the intellectual aspects
Reaction formation: Converting unconscious wishes or impulses that are perceived to be dangerous or unacceptable into their opposites; behaviour that is completely the opposite of what one really wants or feels; taking the opposite belief because the true belief causes anxiety.
From Level 4 Mature Defenses:
Acceptance: A person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a difficult or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it, protest, or exit. Religions and psychological treatments often suggest the path of acceptance when a situation is both disliked and unchangeable, or when change may be possible only at great cost or risk.
Forgiveness: Cessation of resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offence, disagreement, or mistake, or ceasing to demand retribution or restitution.
Humility: A mechanism by which a person, considering their own defects, has a humble self-opinion. Humility is intelligent self-respect which keeps one from thinking too highly or too meanly of oneself.
Humour: Overt expression of ideas and feelings (especially those that are unpleasant to focus on or too terrible to talk about directly) that gives pleasure to others. The thoughts retain a portion of their innate distress, but they are "skirted around" by witticism, for example self-deprecation.
Mindfulness: Adopting a particular orientation toward one’s experiences in the present moment, an orientation that is characterised by curiosity, openness, and acceptance.
- Zahme Vögel singen von Freiheit, wilde Vögel fliegen! Aphorismus
- by Andy Weir The Egg, YouTube film, 7:21 minutes duration, posted 1. June 2012
- Destiny waits alike for the free man as well as for him enslaved by another's might. Aeschylus
Scientific paper A Closer Look at Climate Change Skepticism, Charles W. Schmidt, MS ehp
windows movie maker (Petra aus kempten mit trommel im allgäu tv) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAsTNUISAiM
Artikel über Salz, Mythos vom weissen gift,
A common defense to people trying sidetrack investigations into potential conspiracies is to say that "someone would have spilled the beans" if there were really a conspiracy.
- It is a commonplace that "you can't keep secrets in Washington" or "in a democracy, no matter how sensitive the secret, you’re likely to read it the next day in the The New York Times." These truisms are flatly false. They are in fact cover stories, ways of flattering and misleading journalists and their readers, part of the process of keeping secrets well. Of course eventually many secrets do get out that wouldn’t in a fully totalitarian society. But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of secrets do not leak to the American public. This is true even when the information withheld is well known to an enemy and when it is clearly essential to the functioning of the congressional war power and to any democratic control of foreign policy. The reality unknown to the public and to most members of Congress and the press is that secrets that would be of the greatest import to many of them can be kept from them reliably for decades by the executive branch, even though they are known to thousands of insiders. Daniel Ellsberg, whistleblower
- Totalitarianism is man's escape from the fearful realities of life into the virtual womb of the leaders. The individual’s actions are directed from this womb – from the inner sanctum. [...] man need no longer assume responsibility for his own life. The order and logic of the prenatal world reign. There is peace and silence, the peace of utter submission. Joost Meerloo
- In diesem charakterlichen Sinne ist ›Faschismus‹ die emotionelle Grundhaltung des autoritär unterdrückten Menschen der maschinellen Zivilisation und ihrer mechanistisch-mystischen Lebensauffassung. Der mechanistisch-mystische Charakter der Menschen unserer Epoche schafft die faschistischen Parteien und nicht umgekehrt. Wilhelm Reich, Massenpsychologie des Faschismus
- You are allowed to be both a master piece and a work in progress, simultaneously. Sophia Bush (*1982) US American actress, director, spokesperson, activist
- Prayer is the utilization of love wherewith He loves us. Prayer begets an awakened desire to be and do good. Mary Baker Eddy (1821-1910) US American founder of Christian Science religion, No and Yes, S. 39, 1887, 1891, 1908
- Ich habe drei Schätze, die ich hüte und hege:
Der eine ist die Liebe?, der zweite ist die Genügsamkeit?, der dritte ist die Demut.
Nur der Liebende ist mutig, nur der Genügsame ist großzügig, nur der Demütige ist fähig zu herrschen.
Laotse, chinesischer Philosoph, 4. - 3. Jahrhundert v. Chr., Quelle
Laotses unbekannte Lehren. Das Hua-Hu Ching, Gebundene Ausgabe Brian Walker 10. September 2003 Kamphausen, J, 1. Auflage, 10. September 2003
Spell (paranormal) charm, hex
Grimoire Anleitung, um magische Symbole zu Formeln zu kombinieren
- Alfred Lehmann, Aberglaube und Zauberei. Von den ältesten Zeiten an bis in die Gegenwart, Gondrom-Verlag, Stuttgart, 5. Auflage 1908
- Kurt Benesch, Magie der Renaissance, Fourier Verlag, Wiesbaden, 1985
- Wir [deutschen Politiker] sind keine Mandanten des deutschen Volkes, wir haben Auftrag von den Allierten. Konrad Adenauer, zitiert in: Prof. Dr. Hans Herbert von Arnim, Deutschlandakte, S. 17,
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99HYjoucAz4|''Global Capitalism: September 2015 Monthly Update 9. September 2015 1:31:59 duration, posted
- Harry: "I know how hard you've been praying; and now God is answering your prayers."
C. S. Lewis: "That's not why I pray, Harry.
I pray because I can't help myself.
I pray because I'm helpless.
I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping.
It doesn't change God, it changes ME!."
From the 1993 movie about CS Lewis' love life
- Some people will never learn anything, ... because they understand everything too soon. Alexander Pope
- The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly. Pema Chödrön [Deirdre Blomfield-Brown] (*1936) US American Tibetan Buddhist nun (*1981), teacher in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage of ⚡ Chögyam Trungpa, author, source unknown
Lama Tsultrim Allione About Dakini Power, YouTube film, 5:13 minutes duration, posted
The Ultimate History Lesson with John Taylor Gatto, Logos Media 5 parts CSIS Tragedy and Hope
Terry Patten on integral theory, the Urantia Book, and more
Passion at the Root, with Stuart Sovatsky, on "Like Wow"
Politik - Weblinks
- Glück, das bedeutet gute Gesundheit. Und ein schlechtes Gedächtnis. Ingrid Bergmann (1915-1982) schwedische Schauspielerin
- Was du auch sagen magst, ist falsch. Und wenn du nichts sagst, ist es gleichermaßen falsch. Zen-Meister Bassui, zitiert in: Zensho W. Kopp, Zen und die Wiedergeburt der christlichen Mystik, S. 214, Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt,
- Wenn jemand an mich herantritt und sagt: Du siehst gar nicht aus, als wärst du schon 50, dann ist das für mich kein Kompliment. Ich will aussehen wie 50. Nur die Veränderung ist schön - genauso schön wie das Leben. Interview mit Isabella Rosselini, deutsche Zeitschrift alverde, S. 8, Januar 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw David Icke
Note: Today's "Liberalism", in contradistinction with classical liberalism, is so weak as an ideology, a political philosophy, because it is nonsensical and anti-commonsense.
- Philosophical thought begins with the recognition that facts do not correspond to the concepts imposed by common sense and scientific reason - in short, with the refusal to accept them. Herbert Marcuse, "A Note on Dialectics"
Werbung - grau Box Quotes
- The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928
- We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. Edward Bernays
- The engineering of consent is the very essence of the democratic process, the freedom to persuade and suggest. In practice, the freedoms of speech, press, petition and assembly – freedoms that make engineering consent possible – have tacitly expanded our Bill of Rights to include the right of persuasion. Edward Bernays
- If we have no heretics we must invent them, for heresy is essential to health and growth. Yevgeny Zamyatin (1884-1937) Russian author of science fiction and political satire
- Liu Cixin (*1963) Chinese award-winning science fiction writer, popular science fiction novel Three-body problem, Chongqing Press, 2008
See also The Three-Body Problem
explores the currents of changing science and its pursuing vortex of dancing human perceptions
Marvin Olasky, Ph.D. (*1950) US American professor of journalism and public policy, Patrick Henry College, editor-in-chief of WORLD, author
The Tragedy of American Compassion
- [Paraphrased] Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. William Paley, A View Of The Evidences Of Christianity. In Three Parts, cited in: Goodreads Quotable Quote
Verschwörung / Kampf
George Seldes (1890-1995) US American father of the alternative press, who knew world leaders personally, activist journalist, editor
99% of media push the agenda of the powerful and cover up suborning of the public interest and exploitation of the people by private influence.
Example of Montana and Anaconda: the USA as a company town.
The genesis of Time magazine; financed by Harriman and Morgan; covering up the Ambassador Page cable to Wilson in 1917, calling for war on Germany to serve Morgan financial interests. Conflict of interest between magazines and advertisers. Pro-Hitler line of Wall-Street-controlled newspapers. Commerce Secretary Hoover helps munitions makers circumvent the Geneva arms control conference. Dupont, ally of IG Farben and campaign funding champion, elects Hoover president. The white-washing of Wall Street. Each major industry dominated by a few corporations controlled by a few families like Rockefeller and Morgan. Financing of the Liberty League, the KKK, et al. Smedley Butler and the 1934 Morgan putsch against FDR. The Commission on Freedom of the Press condemns the press as liars and prostitutes. War profiteers destroy our hopes for a world of peace, prosperity and the American way. Table of Contents
PART ONE: BIG POWERS
1. Enemies of America
2. Power, Press and Politics
3. JP Morgan Stops the St. Lawrence River
PART TWO: BIG MAGAZINES
5. The Magazine Press
6. The Morgan House and Magazines
7. Morgan Empire and Luce Empire
8. The Morgan Empire: Press Relations
9. The Seven Big Monthly Magazines
10. The Seven Big Weeklies
PART THREE: BIG BUSINESS
11. Big Business in the War
12. DuPont, Hoover and Hitler
13. The Top of the Pyramid
14. Who Buys the Elections?
PART FOUR: BIG REACTION
15. Big Money Men
16. Big Money Organizations
17. The General Welfare in the Atomic Age APPENDICES 1. The 13 Most Powerful Families in America 2. The 12 super rulers of American industry 3. The power of the Big Eight banks 4. Forty-five corporations with more than $1,000,000,000 in assets 5. Noted names on the Morgan "preferred list" 6. JP Morgan & Co. and the St. Lawrence Seaway 7. JP Morgan & Co. and public power 8. The Page Cable 9. President Wilson on causes of wars 10. America's worst newspapers 11. DuPont influence on the American press 12. The newspaper press controls the majority of radio stations 13. Curtis Publishing Co. finances 14. Time ownership 15. The press in chains 16. Control of the NAM 17. Industrial espionage 18. NAM press relations 19. The NAM: National Association of Manufacturers 20. The first fascist plot to seize the U.S. Government 21. The fascist plot officially confirmed 22. The big subsidizers of American reaction and fascism 23. The suppressed U.S. War Department's expose of fascism
- When the sexual impulse is aroused by "physical" attraction, the deepest layers of our being, layers existentially elementary by comparison to simple sentiments, are moved The highest form of love between man and women is, in a sense, unreal without that short circuit, the coarsest form of which is the climax of the sexual orgasm; and it is precisely this which encompasses the transcendental and nonindividual dimension of sex. It is true that Platonic love can also take us beyond the individual through continuous and absolute self-denial, but only as a spiritual disposition. It can bear fruit in a different way, but not in the actual experience, in a true fission of the being. Let us say it once more: The depths of a being, in the sphere we are discussing, are reached and moved only by the actual union of the sexes. Julius Evola (1898-1974) Italian philosopher, painter, spiritualist, esotericist, "fascist intellectual, author,
Sexualität - STD
- The openness and surrender during sexual intercourse can allow the exchange of attached entities between two people. The thoughts, desires and behaviors of an attached entity are experienced as the person's own thoughts, desires and behaviors. The thoughts, feelings, habits and desires do not seem foreign if they have been present for a long time, even from childhood. This is a major factor in the widespread denial of the concept and lack of acceptance of the phenomena of discarnate interference and spirit attachment, obsession or possession. Dr. William Baldwin, Spirit Releasement Therapy
- Musik ist die wahre allgemeine Menschensprache. Karl Julius Weber (1767-1832) deutscher Schriftsteller
- People think you are crazy if you talk about things they don't understand. Elvis Presley
bereits eingetragen - exzerptieren
- Video interview with Robert M. Stanley (*1959) US American corporate journalist for HONDA research and development, researcher of UFOs and ETs, radio host of the dissolved Unicus Radio Network, author, 'AI AND THE ALIEN AGENDA, presented by the Project Camelot Portal, founder, CEO, host Kerry Cassidy, US American documentary filmmaker, investigative reporter, YouTube film, 1:51:58 duration, posted 18. August 2016
During Secret Knock 2015, Dr. Jeffrey Fannin performed an ECG scan on a person before and after a 90 minute Bars session. Fannin's findings were greater than anything he has seen in 16 years of neuroscience brain mapping research.
Trauma - Religion
- A teacher affects eternity; they can never tell where their influence stops. Henry Adams -- suchen
- «Und sie erschufen die Schule, wie der "Teufel" es befohlen hatte.
Das Kind liebt die Natur, also sperrten sie es in vier Wände ein.
Es kann nicht stundenlang nur sitzen, ohne sich zu bewegen, also wurde ihm die Bewegungsfreiheit auf das Minimum reduziert. Es arbeitet gerne mit seinen Händen und sie haben angefangen, ihm Informationen und Theorien vorzulegen.
Es liebt das aufrichtige Aussprechen – sie lehrten ihm zu schweigen. Es strebt zu verstehen – sie brachten ihm das Auswendiglernen bei.
Es würde gerne selbst erforschen und eigenes (Seelen) Wissen einsetzen- doch es bekam alles in Fertigform auf dutzende von grauen Arbeitsblättern. Durch das alles haben die Kinder gelernt, was sie unter anderen Umständen nie gelernt hätten: Sie haben gelernt nichts zu hinterfragen und sich anzupassen.» Adolphe Ferrière (1879-1960) Schweizer Pädagoge, Mitbegründer der Éducation nouvelle [Reformpädagogik]
- Art does not reproduce what is visible; it makes things visible. Paul Klee, Swiss artist
LINKS to be viewed
Movies to be viewed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPuDMPRWJ8I The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency | Pilot May 24, 2020 empfohlen von Est
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx0s1WsIr1w A CHILDS VOICE FULL MOVIE 1:19:34 11. August 2020 (child abuse)
Jews are Not God's Chosen People – The Truth Will Set You Free – Marching To Zion
Documentary Science of Hypnosis, presented by BBC, YouTube film, 58:58 minutes duration, posted 12 June 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EvX5IMq_I Just Breathe - Full Movie