< Buch 2E - The Eye of the I | Veröffentlichungen | Buch 13 -? >
David R. Hawkins
Power vs. Force
The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior – BW 810
- Veritas Publishing, ISBN 0-9643261-0-8, Sedona/Arizona 1995
- Further edition by Hay House, ISBN1-56170-933-6, 341 pages, Carlsbad, California, February 2002
- Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior – Author's Official Revised Edition 2012, Veritas Publishing, 1st edition 15. May 2012
- Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, Hay House, paperback / Kindle version, revised edition 1. October 2012
ACHTUNG: Die Seitenzahlen der beiden Ausgaben sind unterschiedlich. Die angegebenen Seiten in Quellenangaben könnten sich somit auf die Ausgabe von Veritas oder auf die von Hay House beziehen. Stellenweise ist daher Verwirrung nicht auszuschließen.
The hope of the book is to help undo the very source of pain and suffering.
David R. Hawkins, Power vs. Force, S. 38, Hay House, February 2002
List of insights and outlooks
The book Power vs. Force calibrates in the 800s. It offers calibrated levels of truth of each chapter.
Merely reading it advances the reader's level of consciousness by a remarkable 35 points. (The average human's consciousness advances by only 5 points in a lifetime.)
- Recognizing and utilize the critical differences between power and force. S. 19
- Quickly obtain information unavailable to current military intelligence or forensic science. Identify validity of physical evidence and forensic findings. S. 19
- "Critical point analysis" detects the exact point in any complex system where the least effort brings about the greatest result. S. 33
- The significance of the holographic mind in a holographic universe. S. 37
- Mere exposure to the Map of Consciousness advances one's understanding of all human behavior. S. 52-53
- Advancing one's level of consciousness faster than any course of study, mental or spiritual technique or consciousness expansion workshop. S. 54
- The nature and power of attitudes, emotions and their personal consequences. S. 60-75
- Who and what you are and have become is more powerful than anything you do, have, or possess. S. 69
- Discerning the reality of "near death" or "out of body" experiences-fact or fiction? S. 81
- Efficiently advancing industrial, scientific and medical research and achieving rapid breakthrough. S. 88
- Calibrating the level of truth of any teacher, leader, set of teachings, philosophy, religion, or government. S. 90
- Instantly calibrating the honesty of any business, investment, politician, witness, crime suspect. S. 94, 97
- Instantly calibrating whether a politician is lying or telling the truth. S. 95
- Resolving complex business issues and decisions. S. 98
- Correct medical diagnoses and treatments. S. 100
- The actual truth in any human endeavor. S. 103
- Differentiating between a cult and a legitimate spiritual group. S. 103
- Fallacies in history both recent and ancient. S. 96, 107
- Cutting edge coordination of the most advanced scientific information (chaos theory, non-linear dynamics, quantum theory, advanced theoretical sub-particle physics). S. 111-115
- Differentiating powerful attitudes and concepts from weak ones. S. 120-122
- Deciphering codes that are beyond the capacity of the most advanced cryptographers. S. 123
- The basis of true political power. S. 126
- The true power base of successful business, the marketplace and commerce. S. 132
- The power base of athletic prowess and the Olympics. S. 140
- The basis and recovery from addiction. S. 151
- The basis of genius, creativity, and the arts. S. 164
- How to heal oneself of illness. S. 173
- How to advance health, wellness and reverse the disease process. S. 179
- Learning how to instantly access any information about any subject. S. 189
- The minds of mankind are secretly controlled and dominated by unsuspected energy fields which reside in the invisible quantum space of consciousness itself. S. 200
- Everyone is the prisoner of entrapment of dominant fields that determine perception and experience. S. 205
- The underpinnings and levels of truth of the world's great religious and spiritual teachers. S. 233
- 85% of the world's population falls below the level of integrity. They are counterbalanced by the 15% that calibrate above the critical level of 200. S. 234
- The level of men's consciousness was at 190 for centuries. It has now jumped to 207 with major importance for the future of the human race. S. 237
- The common plight of all mankind can be neutralized by compassion that uplifts. S. 242
- One person at LoC 500 counterbalances the negativity of 750,000 individuals who calibrate below 200. (One person at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 below 200; one person at 700 counterbalances 20 million below 200). S. 282
- Revealing the spiritual pathways to enlightenment and advanced states of spiritual awareness.
- Advancing one's own level of consciousness.
- Simple steps to reach inner serenity.
- Resolving conflicts by recontextualizing them. Conflicts cannot be resolved at their own level but by raising them to the next higher level when awareness becomes obvious.
- Transcending the limitations of both past and future in the timeless quantum reality in this moment of now.
- Differentiating the subjective from the objective.
- The source of power of democracy.
- Instant access to information via muscle testing that supersedes the capacity of all the world's computers.
- Selecting best employee for a given job.
- Eliminate needless avenues of research and instantly detect the most fruitful focus of inquiry.
- Knowing the whereabouts of lost objects and the genuineness of art or antiques.
- Unveiling past events hidden from the public (Amelia Earhart (1897-disappeared 1937), John F. Kennedy [LoC 430] (1917-1963) assassination, O. J. Simpson (*1947) trial).
- Detecting counterfeits, bad checks, claims, or things in doubt.
- Ascertaining the degree of integrity and level of consciousness of any person living or dead.
- Resolving marital and personal relationship problems.
Quotes by D. Hawkins
- All human endeavor has the common goal of understanding or influencing human experience. To this end, man has developed numerous descriptive and analytical disciplines: Morality, Philosophy, Psychology, and so on. [...] Regardless what branch of inquiry one starts from – philosophy, political theory, theology – all avenues of investigation eventually converge at a common meeting point: the quest for an organized understanding of the nature of pure consciousness. [...] To explain that which is simple can be difficult indeed. Much of this book is devoted to the process of making the simple obvious. If we can understand even one simple thing in depth, we will have greatly expanded our capacity for comprehending the nature of the universe and life itself. Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, "Preface", S. 25, Veritas Publishing, 1st edition 1995
- The "answer," we seem to perennially believe, will, once found, allow us to solve the problems of the economy, crime, national health, or politics. But so far, we haven't solved any of these problems at all. […]
The obstacle is that we don't have the proper tools to interpret the significance of our data. We haven't yet asked the right questions. Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, "Introduction", S. 25, Hay House, February 2002
- Man thinks he lives by virtue of the forces he can control, but in fact he is governed by power from unrevealed sources, power over which he has no control. Because power is effortless, it goes unseen and unsuspected. Force is experienced through the senses; power can be recognized only through inner awareness. Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, "Preface", S. 12, 1st edition 1995; "Introduction", S. 37, Hay House, February 2002
- This book will have been successful if by the end of it you exclaim, "I always knew that!" What is contained herein is only a reflection of that which you already know, but don't know that you know. All that is attempted here is a connecting of the dots so that the hidden picture emerges. Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, "Introduction", S. 38, Hay House, February 2002
Links zum Thema Buch 1E Power vs. Force
External web links (engl.)
Audio links (engl.)
Linkless media offering
- Audio interview with Dr. David R. Hawkins, Power vs. Force, presented by the US American web radio station Hay House Radio, host Diane Ray, ~45 minutes duration, aired 26. May 2010
- Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 4, Buch 5, Buch 6, Buch 7, Buch 8
- Buch 2E, Buch 3E, Buch 4E, Buch 5E, Buch 6E, Buch 7E, Buch 8E
- Doctor vs. Truth
- Power vs. Truth
- Zitate Buch 1