Links zum Thema Trauer / Sadness and grief
- Pauline Boss, Ph.D., Swiss-American sociologist, emeritus professor of medicine and psychiatry, University of Wisconsin, author, Ambiguous Loss. Learning to Live with Unresolved Grief, Harvard University Press, 1st edition 2. October 2000
- George A. Bonanno, Ph.D., US American professor of clinical psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University, trauma researcher, author, The Other Side of Sadness. What the New Science of Bereavement Tells Us About Life After Loss, Basic Books, 1st edition 28. December 2010
- (IADC/EMDR) mit Verstorbenen, grenzüberschreitende Trauer-Therapie Induzierte-Nach-Tod-Kommunikation (INTK) [Induced After-Death Communication], eingeführt von dem US-amerikanischen klinischen Psychologen Allan Botkin seit 1995, präsentiert von der deutschen grenzwissenschaftlichen Zeitschrift NEXUS Magazin, Heft 8, Dezember-Januar 2006
External web links (engl.)
Audio- und Videolinks
Audio and video links (engl.)
- Video presentation / satsang by Burt Harding, Canadian Advaita Vedanta teacher, founder of the Awareness Foundation in Vancouver, YouTube film
- Video interview with Katherine Shear, US American professor of psychiatry, psychotherapy research, Columbia University School of Social Work, Current insights on dying, panick attacks, depression, grieving and bereavement, presented by the US American web portal Big Think, host Austin Allen, 32:26 minutes duration, recorded 3. November 2009, aired 18. November 2009
"Grief itself is a natural (healing) response."
Depression requires psychotherapeutic and medicated help.
Human beings coping with loss, trauma and other forms of extreme adversity
"There isn't one thing that predicts resilience. It's not two things. It is not necessarily in us."
- Audio interview with Francis Weller, US American psychotherapist, soul activist, writer, Francis Weller: Five Gates of Grief (2013), sponsored by 2013 Minnesota Men's Conference, YouTube film, 56:53 minutes duration, posted 4. November 2013
- Video interview with Francis Weller, US American psychotherapist, soul activist, writer, Francis Weller on Grief (2013), sponsored by the Minnesota Men's Conference, 2013, YouTube film, 13:50 minutes duration, posted 29. January 2014
- Video interview with Allan Botkin, Psy.D., US American clinical psychologist, developer of the "Induced After-Death Communication" (IADC) method, Latest Breakthrough In Contacting The Departed – Induced After Death Communication, presented by the Afterlife TV, host Bob Olson, YouTube film, 1:03:14 minutes duration, posted 29. October 2015
- Video The New World | The Lost Art of Grief, YouTube film, 8:16 minutes duration, posted 29. September 2017
- Audio interview with Pauline Boss, Ph.D., Swiss-American sociologist, emeritus professor of medicine and psychiatry, University of Wisconsin, author, Transcript for Pauline Boss – The Myth of Closure, presented by the American Public Media and Templeton Foundation, radio program On Being, founder and host Krista Tippett (*1960) US American entrepreneur, journalist, author, 51:57 minutes duration, published 13. December 2018
Exploring complicated grief, the myth of closure, and learning to hold the losses in our midst
Movie and documentary links
- Animated and narrated lesson A brief history of melancholy, presented by TED-Ed, educator Courtney Stephens, animator Sharon Colman Graham, YouTube film, 5:28 minutes duration, posted 2. October 2014
- Canadian documentary on terminal care featuring Stephen Jenkinson, MTS, MSW, Canadian theologian, storyteller, spiritual activist, farmer, founder of the Orphan Wisdom School, griefwalker, teacher, author, GRIEFWALKER, directed by Tim Wilson, produced by National Film Board of Canada, presented by Culture Unplugged, 70:09 duration, 2008