Zitate zum Thema Integration
Zitate von D. Hawkins
- Um jedwede Handlung zu entpersönlichen, braucht man nur die Überzeugung aufgeben, dass es einen abgetrennten, unabhängigen, ursächlichen Handelnden gibt, der 'ich' oder 'mich' genannt wird. Dieses Gewahrsein ermöglicht, dass sich 'Nichthandeln im Handeln' entwickelt, das entstehen kann, sofern man den Versuch unterlässst, die Ergebnisse zu steuern. Das Einzige, was man wirklich "tun" kann, ist, in vollen Zügen das eigene Potenzial zu "sein". [...] Langfristig gesehen ist es erfüllender, das eigenen Potential zu verwirklichen als sich um Resultate zu bemühen. Demzufolge konzentriert man sich auf die ausgezeichnete Durchführung [von Aufgaben] um ihrer selbst willen. FU Discovery of the Presence of God. Devotional Nonduality, S. 104, 2007
Quotes by D. Hawkins
- Consciousness tends to advance as an automatic consequence of having acquired new information.
On review, then, it is capable of integrating information that may have been missed or not understood. Each exposure advances integration and therefore new insights. The Eye of the I From Which Nothing is Hidden, chapter 3, S. 51, revised edition 2002
- Question: What about action?
Answer: Actions are the automatic consequence of the integration of context, field and intention. All action is actually spontaneous and reflects karmic propensities and local conditions that may or may not favor expression. To depersonalize actions, it is only necessary to let go of the belief that there is a separate, independent causal agent called 'I' or 'me'. This awareness allows for the development of the 'non-action of action', which is possible by relinquishment of trying to control results. The only thing one can actually 'do' is to 'be' one's potential to the fullest. That 'one is responsible for the effort but not the result' is a twelve-step program basic dictum that curbs the ego. Existence is its own reward. It is more gratifying in the long term to fulfill potentiality than to try to achieve results. Therefore, one becomes aligned with excellence of performance for its own sake. Discovery of the Presence of God. Devotional Nonduality, S. 104, 2007
Zitate von anderen Quellen
Quotes by various other sources
- Three types of integration
- The first integration of yin and yang is the union of seed and egg within the womb.
- The second integration of yin and yang is the sexual union of the mature male and female.
Both of these are concerned with flesh and blood, and all that is conceived in this realm must one day disintegrate and pass away.
- It is only the third integration which gives birth to something immortal.
In this integration, a highly evolved individual joins the subtle inner energies of yin and yang under the light of spiritual understanding. Through the practices of the Integral Way he refines his gross, heavy energy into something ethereal and light. This divine light has the capability of penetrating into the mighty ocean of spiritual energy and complete wisdom that is the Tao. The new life created by the final integration is self-aware yet without ego, capable of inhabiting a body yet not attached to it, and guided by wisdom rather than emotion. Whole and virtuous, it can never die.
Englische Texte – English section on Integration
Integrative thinking – Daniel Pink
| Right-brained qualities and expressions|
|1.|| Design||Superseding function(ionality) to engage in patterns and senses. |
Design is a whole-minded skill, engineering and aesthetics.
|2.|| Story||Conveying ideas and promoting products and services works better by narratives, not |
just by arguments. Facts are less valuable since anyone can google them on the Internet. Commercials and movies tell stories, give series of episodes, which deliver facts with impact. Story is more effective because that is how humans operate. Communication counts, saying things well is a valued skill.
|3.|| Symphony||Ability to see the big picture thinking (not just detail focus), adding invention (creativity). Seeing the big picture, filtering out meaningful currents from the host of information, combining two things into something new. The challenge is to team-teaching and to unleash and see the practicality of multi- and interdisciplinary approaches that combine e.g. biology and philosophy. Abstract abilities, like literacy or numeracy, become feasible given the proper environment, context, setting.||Minute 45:40|
|4.|| Empathy||Superseding logic and engaging in feeling and intuition.|| |
|5.|| Play||Bringing humor and light-heartedness to work, business and products.|| |
|6.|| Meaning||Context, significance, immaterial abstract feelings and values and impact of situations, |
people and products.
Index: Thema / Thema engl. – Bücher von D. Hawkins
Index: Audio- und Videomedien (engl.) von und mit D. Hawkins